Fusion

Post something we don't know about you

It can be literally anything, doesn't have to be embarrassing. Talent you have, secret hobby, fun fact, idiosyncrasy of yours, etc. Whatever, just have fun with it.

-I almost never drink soda, never liked the carbonation growing up or even most flavors. Maybe I'll have mixed drinks at a party like rum and coke, but that's it. 

Edited by Fusion

I have a Twitter account, but it's been suspended for almost the entire time I've had it due to "suspicious behavior". I think it thought I was a bot, since I'd just log in once or twice a day to search a few things, then leave.

I pretty much refuse to drink alcohol as extreme alcoholism runs in the family. Only time I've tried was some wine from Olive Garden on my 21st birthday, just to say I did it. Didn't even drink the full glass.

l have hyperlexia, likely as an autism consequent, and was a totally autodidactic English and French reader by the time I was three, instantly reading middle school anatomy and astronomy textbooks and video game scripts at the expense of my verbal ability. Written language is the light of my life.

I don't know how to hold a pen.

Nobody else in my family is left handed, so I ended up teaching myself.

Get some pretty bad hand cramps.

That I was diagnosed with cancer in 2011, at the age of 13. That is all I intend to tell you about this subject.

These are all pretty interesting, thanks for sharing and keep feeling free to do so.

-My favorite band growing up was Linkin Park and Meteora was the first album I ever downloaded to my iPod. I discovered them through Naruto AMVs on Google Video before YouTube really became a thing. I'd never seen them in concert and almost a couple years ago now, I decided to finally go see them since they were touring near me with Blink 182.

Maybe a few hours before going home and sitting down to order tickets, we all got the news Chester Bennington passed away. Took that one hard.

One neat thing that I got to experience later that year was durig a Jay-Z show; he closed the entire show out performing Numb/Encore. It's one of my favorite ever tracks and a moment I'll never forget, appreciated the small bit of closure that gave me.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:00 AM, (youknowwhoiam) said:

I don't know how to hold a pen.

Nobody else in my family is left handed, so I ended up teaching myself.

Get some pretty bad hand cramps.

This is how I hold a pen:

OYyQZn2.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, (youknowwhoiam) said:

FUCK SAME

yeah, it wasn't until like high school when people told me that wasn't normal

tbf though, I've met people older than me who literally just wrap a fist around it

I... dunno. I’m pretty open on here, and I think the only things I haven’t told are stuff I wouldn’t ever tell...

No matter how much I wrack my brain, I can’t think of anything without a prompt rip