Sign in to follow this  
The Chayncemaniac

Rarest Trophy/Achievement

I've recently went through all the trophies I've gotten in games and wondered... what is the rarest trophy (PlayStation) or achievement (Xbox/PC), you've earned... NOT including the one you get for getting all the trophies/achievements? If you can, post a picture of it showing the percentage of players who've also earned it. Here's mine, from Just Cause 4

1-DFD3-EB7-F7-A9-46-CF-B2-D7-1044-EBB225

Steam doesn't have the best way to sort achievements in mass (and the site's blocked at work) but I was able to screencap my rarest for that on my phone:

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin&downloadWhen

From 100% Orange Juice, 2% of players have that achievement.

Not sure what my rarest on PSN is, but I'll find out later.

y1iQYDt.png

it's a really out-of-the-way option to find this, especially for someone who doesn't really maintain their profile

Darkest Dungeon and Demoncrawl are represented here. Apparently .3% of players have that "In the Mouth of Madness" achievement on the far left, though that makes sense given the difficulty of the game, the weird rng of the achievement (you basically have to make four 25% dice rolls during a specific boss fight and win two of them) and the fact that it's from one of the later DLCs.

The other game, Demoncrawl, is a pretty fun minesweeper roguelike (well, it's fun if you like minesweeper a lot)

13 minutes ago, radio414 said:

The other game, Demoncrawl, is a pretty fun minesweeper roguelike (well, it's fun if you like minesweeper a lot)

>minesweeper roguelike

I might have to check this out at some point.

1 hour ago, radio414 said:

y1iQYDt.png

it's a really out-of-the-way option to find this, especially for someone who doesn't really maintain their profile

Darkest Dungeon and Demoncrawl are represented here. Apparently .3% of players have that "In the Mouth of Madness" achievement on the far left, though that makes sense given the difficulty of the game, the weird rng of the achievement (you basically have to make four 25% dice rolls during a specific boss fight and win two of them) and the fact that it's from one of the later DLCs.

.3% wow, and I thought my .8% was rare... but .3% for a game that came out in 2016 is impressive both in how many ppl have gotten it and the fact it's a 5 year old game this year definitely gives it that edge over a 3 year old game 

Can't find that rarest achievements showcase thing radio dug up, so I'll do it my way. I grabbed my rarest achievement from my top 5 most played games on Steam. Which would be these ones.

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

22 minutes ago, yui said:

Can't find that rarest achievements showcase thing radio dug up

oh i should have actually said how, huh

If you go to edit your Steam profile, there'll be a sidebar with a few different options. "General, Avatar, Profile Background, Mini Profile..." and so on. The second-to-last option is "Featured Showcase" where you can select out of a few different options to display. "Rarest Achievements" is the first one in that list.