Sign in to follow this  
JellisOP

Jellis's Corner of Whatever I Feel Like

Hello everyone, this is likely a blog that is going to shift topics every once in a while. First off, I am going to talk about my randomized adventures in Pokemon White, while not my favorite nor my first, is a difficult game and something I haven't tried since the re-release of Pokemon Blue for the 3ds. I got this Idea from stumbling onto the Youtube channel of one Tom Fawkes. I randomize everything from Pokemon placement to types and learnsets, TM compatibility, you name it. However, no regular wild pokemon are going to be legendary, and the Dark Stone isn't going to hold a Pidgey. Some may call this not truly random, but I think that make the game harder, but I now in post wished that it didn't give legends to Random Trainers. So now, without further delay, let this adventure unfold.

I hit up a random name generator and got the name Savoe, which apparently means I'm an Italian in New York. The starters offered to me were the Fire Type Porygon, the Fire Type Oddish, and the Ghost Type Venipede. I chose Porygon, named it Fireypixel and it had Sing, which, if you don't know, is great because it increases the chances of catching pokemon. I almost lose to Cheren's Venipede, it knowing Rock Throw, and then I spam Incinerate to kill the Oddish. 

We then go to route 1, and see Juniper catch a pokemon and not add it to the Pokedex(I never understood this). I then walk into the grass and find a Combee, which I make fall asleep and catch. Unfortunately, it is a Male Ground-Ghost type, which means it's a pile of garbage. I named it boozz, because it's the portmanteau of boo and buzz. We walk into Furret Town, where they worship the god who treadmills to the promised sequel or something of the like. We see Ghetsis talk about freeing the God from his treadmill, and everyone is confused. Some guy, M or whatever, decides to fight me, and I defeat him quite easily. We then go out to route 2, and accidently kill an Ice Surskit on the way, Then, we fight Bianca, who, for GOD knows why has a Kyurem, which for some reason was either Fire or Water Type or both, and then came out Oddish. boozz did decent damage to it with mudbomb, but is random crit and dies, putting my death count at 1. I put him in the Graveyard and go back to pick up some more items, including a Helix Fossil. I couldn't believe the town cast out our lord and savior for a ferret. It will be of great help if I survive until Lenora.

I go to the Dreamyard, and then almost lose to the first trainer because it had an Water-Grass Deoxis. I come back and claim the gift, got an Ice Luxio that I named Luckio becuase I hoped for good RNG, and it was Ice, and immediatly became a big help for Cress. The battle was so easy that I forgot what Pokemon he had. There we go, one down, seven to go.

I went out of town, beat up some toddlers, and then was sent to beat up some people to get back a Patrat from Team Plasma, and on the way I find a Gothita which is a Dragon Type, which I named Drag King. I beat those guys up with Cheren in a cave, and find where Juniper got Cheren's starter, and catch one for myself, and christen him Phantipede. I go around into Nacrene City.

First things first, I punish L for not paying admissions to enter the museum, only to find out that the museum doesn't have an admission fee. My bad, I forgot this was Animerica and not America. I then go train outside Pinwheel Forest, catching a Ground-Type Timbur named Tremor. I then fight some guys out in the grass, and while out fighting a black belt next to the Challenge Rock, she sends out a Hariama and crits Phantipede, and he dies. Not too long afterwards I take on the gym, after noticing all the ghosts have died. I then tragically lose Drag King to a mistap, accidentally hitting an attack instead of switching out, getting hit by a Icuring (Ice Ursaring, haha, it hurts) and death number three. However, his death reminds me that I have that Helix Fossil that I never used, so I go over to the counter, slide him God himself, and he gives me a Carnivine made of Water, and I named him Carn. Then comes Lenora.

I don't remember all the Pokemon that she had, but I know that I didn't lose any. I remember Phirypixel being really close to death due to a Dragon Dance boosted sweeper, and Luckio having just enough health to switch-in and hit it with Glaciate to kill it. The basic badge is within my grasp. Then, Lenora's Husband kicks over the bookshelf we were battling under and says that Team Plasma is taking the Dragon Skull. I march through the Forest and encounter my Nemisis. All Park Rangers. Because I was grinding up my Tremor, I accidentaly walked in front of him, and he sends out a Grassly (Grass Gastly), and it one shots it. I burn his favorite moss ball into ashes and leave him crying in the dust to hide the fact that I was also crying from having three deaths so soon. I catch a Fire Paras named Paris, and now I only have four Pokemon, Phirypixel, Luckio, Carn, and Paris.

I then steamrolled through the woods, the last trainer having yet another Kyurem, but luckily he didn't have a Fire Bush to finish off any of my Pokemon. I then get the Dragonite Skull back and cross the bridge into Castelia City. I go down, meet a shady guy who gives me a Water Stone. I go up the Battle HQ, force the CEO to clean the floor so I have less work to do when I use him as a mop, and then head out into Route 4 to catch my next pokemon and meet Haru, my Fighting-Ground Snorunt. I also go up a bit to get an item, and get an Old Amber. Remembering how useful Carn has been, I run all the way to Nacrene just to revive it, and it gives me a Tepig I named El Piggo. He's a Dark Type, and his only Dark-Type move is Memento. Memento makes the Pokemon that uses it die. I now realize why an adorable pig would be Dark. But, he does have good coverage, so he's a keeper.

I then try to fight Burgh, who then slaps me in the face and says no. He then leads me on a wild goose chase that leads to the building across the street. We beat some guys up, Ghetsis spouts some philosophy about a burning white-hot Truth Dragon, and leaves, and THEN I fight Burgh. He was a pushover, and there we go, third badge. 

From Here, the story will be continued. I will begin writing this after I've beaten the next Gym Leader. I will also have screenshots taken so I can show you the emotional pain that I will go through (hopefully not as bad as the emotional pain of Alpharad having to release Mr. Bustdown).

So, Here is a tribute to the fallen.

boozz, the Male Ghost-Ground Combee. You will not be missed, and you shall return from whence you came.

Phantipede, the pure Ghost Venipede. The team is a specter of it's former self without you.

Drag King, the pure Dragon Gothita. I regret not being able to tell your foes "King Dragon sends his regards".

Tremor, the pure ground Timburr. The earth will shake in your memory.

I hope you will join me again on my journey of sadness, chaos, and vengeance.

Edited by JellisOP