Comrade Duck

Legendary Anima (Closed)

So we're basically fighting against someone's evil Skyrim playthrough. I like it.

Noting interest if this takes off.

8 hours ago, Thar said:

So we're basically fighting against someone's evil Skyrim playthrough. I like it.

Noting interest if this takes off.

you know, I've never actually played Skyrim. It didn't appeal to me. But if it makes things easier to relate to, its a great way to look at it!

3 hours ago, JellisOP said:

This is cool just in general. Notation: Interested.

❤️

2 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

you know, I've never actually played Skyrim. It didn't appeal to me. But if it makes things easier to relate to, its a great way to look at it!

You play as the Dragonborn, someone with the ability to slay dragons and absorb their essence when it dies, granting the power to use their voice and tap into their power. That's just the vibe I got from your description.

but I digress. Like Jelly said, the setting is super interesting and I've already got a few ideas for characters. Just need a description of how things will be implemented.

I wanted to garner interest first but I think I'll go ahead and update the op with more details. Should be up within the hour!

EDIT: Done!

EDIT 2: I forgot the damn anima. Updated!

Edited by Comrade Duck

17 minutes ago, Chaos Sonic said:

Interest is noted. Seems the idea evolved since last we spoke...I'm excited.

Yes! With some help from a great mutual of ours, things have evolved quickly. I hope we can get things going!

Rooty Tooty Goth Dwarf Booty (WIP)

Spoiler

Character Name: Aphi Glintshade

Character Age: 135

Character Description:

Spoiler

Z3UhF_rvjxK5AYR3ezy9-3a-LHShIBBeIUe_hxLS

Stout dwarf wearing a gothic style. Pale skin, jet black hair with purple dye highlights, yellowish-green eyes, and tattoos on both biceps which are visible. Her main coverups consist of a generally basic cloth sleeveless shirt with baggy pants. Any other article of clothing or accessories on her person are made up of leather or metal, giving off a dark, barbaric style look.

Character Class: Dwarf

Transformation Perk: Dragon’s Belch - Physical attacks explode on impact

Character Biography:

Spoiler

Aphi grew up with her father, a bomb craftsman and salesmen. At a young age, she stole from his warehouse and brought a bomb into the forest, accidently setting it off and being knocked back from the explosion. Miraculously getting away with only scratches and bruises, she took a liking to explosives and began working with him as an assistant.

One night, a group of thieves broke into the warehouse where Aphi was staying after dark, accidentally igniting a stockpile and blowing up the entire shop. Aphi was within a near-lethal proximity and was knocked out cold by the blast, buried in the rubble. After her life flashed before her eyes, she woke up in darkness and blasted out of the pile as a mass of shadow and fled in terror.

Character Weapon's Inventory:

Spoiler

Bomb bag: A bag full of bombs crafted by Aphi.

Staff of Flame: A magical staff with only one purpose - shooting fire, primarily to ignite a bomb. Carries a number of charges and can be recharged by absorbing a certain amount of open flame or direct source of heat.

Character Spells:

Spoiler

Fire mace (0-1 charges): Emits a small ball of fire at the end of the staff, dealing fire damage on contact. Does not expend charges while on staff, but can be thrown. If thrown, the ball will dissipate after 5 seconds and a charge will be expended, but it can be reattached beforehand.

Firebolt (1 charge): Fires a concentrated bolt of flame up to 120 feet in a straight line.

Firespray (2 charge per second): Fires a 15-foot cone of continuous flame for 5 seconds. Great for handling a group of enemies in close proximity.

Fire shield (3 charges): Conjures a shield of concentrated flame that can block attacks and deal fire damage upon contact. Holds its form until released or dispelled.

Character Dragon Anima: Dark Dragon, Aethosis

Character Dragonic Transformation Appearance:

Spoiler

H3mZWpRDdOWM_F7uQX-1bEYTcXQgjvYbiM3sc4pe

Aethosis’s anima form is composed of a formless mass of shadow, like a deep dark purple swirling mist. Upon transformation, the mass takes the shape of a lanky humanoid body with many arms each with demon-like clawed hands on the ends. Its head appears as a simple round stub with glowing slits for eyes sitting under several flailing tendrils coming out the top for hair.

Anima abilities

Spoiler

Amorphous form: Grants the ability to shift into any shape as well as split into any number of fragments.

Shadow Bombs: Combined with the Dragon’s Belch, Aethosis’s anima form can throw pieces of itself at enemies in the form of spheres of darkness that explode on impact.

Edited by Thar

Rider of the Storm [WIP]

Spoiler

“Aka'Magosh...a blessing on you and yours. Figure I say that before we clash steel.”

Personal Information
Name: Tazras Farrowblade
Class/Race: Half-Orc
Appearance:

Spoiler

1cf60ea064c48303ac45926c7c13e395.jpg

Biography:

Spoiler

“My destiny...looks like I'm just letting the wind guide me after all.”

Tazras doesn’t know much about his family, well, at least one of his parents at least. The parent in question happens to be the human father...well, part of that is true...he knew the name: Amun Farrowblade, but that was all he knew. From what his mother, Lazgar, spoke of Amun, she said that he was quite the warrior...a fierce warrior that happened to lend aid to Gustrafar when they needed help and even garnered the respect of Juun Opa. Because of this, he allowed Lazgar to give Tazras the surname of his father when he was conceived...meaning he was one of the few Half-Orcs to have a surname. To this day, he’s yet to see his father...but that is simply his familial backstory...not the story of Tazras.

Ever since Tazras was young, he was always running. Of course, this wasn’t him running away from adversity, he was simply displaying his athletic prowess with his speed thanks to his Half-Orc physiology...and he was quite the speedster. Same time, he was definitely different from others in Gustrafar, given the fact that some generally were intimidating super strong crushing machines and meanwhile, he was the by-product of human and orc relations: a scenario of the best of both worlds one would say. Nevertheless, while some orc children his age were busy dealing with what they could pummel, Tazras dove more into the rich history of his kind...so he ended up being more of a black sheep than usual.

Still finding his place in the world, he found solace in Lazgar and her job of assisting Juun Opa as sort of a negotiator due to her relations with the humans. This would eventually be what he wanted to do with his life, be a bridge that connects the gap between humans and orc kind...given how his lineage was...but then again, part of him wanted to still be a fighter and fight for his people. Luckily for him, he was able to do both. As he grew, Tazras mastered the art of swordplay with a broadsword, which was most unusual for a Half-Orc but he did it in honor of his father...while also making great strides in his marksmanship with the bow and even daggers as projectiles. Tazras seemed to finally be happy in his position in life...but that’s when the anomaly known as fate played its hand…

On a hunt, Tazras was tracking a deer for quite a while...until the area he tracked it began to be the target of what the Half-Orc could only describe as a massive storm that practically surrounded him. The winds howled and roared like some massive creature and before he knew it, Tazras was being swept up by the gale force winds and swept higher and higher into the sky...until he woke up on the ground in the middle of the destroyed forest. This was the start of the journey that would change his life forever...

Combat Information
Weapon Inventory:

Spoiler

Broadsword

Dagger

Great Bow with Quiver of Arrows

(You can have up to four. Pretty self explanatory but feel free to ask questions.)

Character Spells:

Spoiler

(these are equally important. They will be impacted by your transformation. You can have up to four. I would prefer that you make them thematic to your character but that's not really necessary.)

Dragon Anima: Mountainous Dragon, Tyldrian
Dragonic Perk:

Spoiler

Dragon’s Peak
50% less damage from bladed weapons for the duration of transformation. Fly faster than any other dragon-type.

Anima Abilities:

Spoiler

Dragonic Transformation Appearance:

Spoiler

bd5eaf7bd8f14c234619a823177c0e83.jpg

Although the image depicts this form as a massive titan of a creature, it certainly isn't. For all intents and purposes, this Dragonic Transformation is roughly the same size that Tazras is...just a bit lighter and somewhat formless.

When he calls upon the power of the Tyldrian's Anima, Tazras becomes enveloped in a heavy winded tornado and begins to take the form of a sort of Storm Elemental. Tornadoes as his legs and feet, arms and hands adorned with bonded lightning and clouds and body that would be comprised of a raging storm front, Tazras in this form takes full advantage of the Tyldrian's Anima and it's stormy powers.

Miscellaneous Information
Tazras’ Theme (Alternative) | Battle Theme

• While Orcs traditionally don't have a surname, Tazras' is more of a symbol and reminder of his Half-Orc lineage and a reminder of who his father was.
  • -
  • Tazras speaks Common as well as Orc, being fluent in both.

Edited by Chaos Sonic