yui

Yui Rates Music 3.0

The good news (for both of us): I got the 0/10 I was aiming for.

The bad news (for you): I don't have anything better to do here.

7 hours ago, Shradow said:

This is my favorite of the Pursuit themes in Ace Attorney, I like how triumphant it is. It always gets me super pumped.

Fuck yeah, let's go punch some criminals! 7/10.

6 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

This one should be safe

Aye. After the wonderful abomination that was Lifelight, I was a bit concerned hearing another vocal theme for a Nintendo game, but this ain't too shabby. 7/10.

5 hours ago, radio414 said:

This song has the same kind of feel as a lot of songs that went on to become memes for some indecipherable reason. I've consistently given those unironically high scores, and I don't plan to start changing that here. 9/10, I'll be listening to this one a few more times tonight.

1 hour ago, Mr Spaz said:

The good news (for both of us): I got the 0/10 I was aiming for.

The bad news (for you): I don't have anything better to do here.

Surely you like music besides the pokemon spinoffs and trying to get low scores. I've seen you post other tracks before so don't pretend like that isn't the case. I know this was posted in one of my threads before and I don't remember the score I gave it. Honestly, I find this one more funny than bad on a second listen. Let's go with a 2/10.

OP's suggestion. I swear I'm not finding these on purpose.

9/10

Well, until BLR releases something new, I don't feel like trying too hard. Also, Pokemon is pretty much the only game I play these days, and the statement of being sick of Pokemon leads me to assume that the main series games' music would also be ignored. I can probably count on one hand the number of songs I've posted in these threads that weren't either Pokemon music, memes, or my recent attempts at bad music.

However, I did learn something. Ark Music Factory produces a lot of songs that are really bad. Friday was arguably one of their better songs.

Edited by Mr Spaz

13 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

Well, until BLR releases something new, I don't feel like trying too hard. Also, Pokemon is pretty much the only game I play these days, and the statement of being sick of Pokemon leads me to assume that the main series games' music would also be ignored. I can probably count on one hand the number of songs I've posted in these threads that weren't either Pokemon music, memes, or my recent attempts at bad music.

However, I did learn something. Ark Music Factory produces a lot of songs that are really bad. Friday was arguably one of their better songs.

Why do the captions keep changing language? 3/10

13 hours ago, radio414 said:

8/10

12 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

In that case...

6/10

OP's suggestion, professional shitposting edition.

8/10, really like the way the chorus sounds.

The chocolate parfait line always gets me, the Ginyu Force are so entertaining.

Say what you might about the song, but I want it played at my funeral

Edited by Mr Spaz

On 7/31/2019 at 4:07 PM, Shradow said:

The chocolate parfait line always gets me, the Ginyu Force are so entertaining.

The Ginyu Force will always unironically be the best goon squad. 8/10.

On 7/31/2019 at 4:40 PM, radio414 said:

This and one more, I think. Again, it's not that I'm low on Eurobeat to recommend, but I am feeling burnt out from the constant stream of it.

I don't blame you. Posting the same thing over and over again must get tiring eventually. 7/10

23 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Last vocal FE song I promise...for now.

I like the bassline. 5/10

9 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

Say what you might about the song, but I want it played at my funeral

Well this song and Nathan's can't both be the worst song ever. This ain't even all that bad, even if it has some glaring flaws (some notes are painfully off-key and the backing instruments could stand to have a bit more volume). It's just fuckin weird. Let's go with 4/10.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:56 PM, radio414 said:

9/10

On 8/1/2019 at 9:38 PM, Mr Spaz said:

I liked your original post better. Fuckin... 5/10 I guess. Not poorly written.

On 8/1/2019 at 11:40 PM, Shradow said:

8/10

1 hour ago, Saikazo May Cry said:

485497861023465493.gif?v=1485497861023465493.gif?v=1485497861023465493.gif?v=1485497861023465493.gif?v=1485497861023465493.gif?v=1

that many/10. Lead instrument is a bit too sharp, but otherwise a pretty solid and chill tune. Sounds like something you might hear in Paper Mario.

OP's suggestion, since someone was too much of a DAMNED COWARD to keep it there.

8/10, but don't listen to it for too too long at once.

On 8/3/2019 at 9:44 PM, radio414 said:

switching genres as promised. have something british.

something about british musicians is just really good. Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, The Beatles, just to name a few. 7/10, either whoever uploaded this upped the volume too much or something went wrong with the mixing in production of the actual song.

On 8/3/2019 at 10:35 PM, Mr Spaz said:

well, a double rainbow is a phenomenon of optics that displays a spectrum of light due to the sun shining on droplets of moisture in the atmosphere. does that explain it?

7/10, had to check that it wasn't melodysheep at first.

On 8/4/2019 at 6:58 AM, Saikazo May Cry said:

I was afraid this would be something different at first. The piano end of it could actually make a pretty solid song with some polishing up and putting it in key. Not really something that works on my conventional scale, so let's give this a B-

Looking (listening?) into it a bit more, there is a volume difference between, say, the Youtube upload (on the label's (apparent) page, no less) and the Spotify version. Interesting. I wouldn't eliminate it being a mastering problem either, though I'm not an audio engineer. Anyway...

switching genres as promised. have something french.