yui

Yui Rates Music 3.0

On 9/5/2019 at 5:52 PM, Mr Spaz said:

I know he does these songs purely as shitposts, but Nathan should probably just stick to his dance videos. 2/10, not even that catchy.

On 9/5/2019 at 6:48 PM, radio414 said:

Now Neil on the hand should never stop making music. Reminder that this same guy also did The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny and also Potter Puppet Pals, among other things. That said, dunno if this is his finest work. Still entertaining though, so here's a 6/10.

OP's suggestion. I'm feeling a tad nostalgic now thanks to We Didn't Start the Fire being in that last song, so let's go back.

Whoops. Too far back.

6/10, gotta start somewhere.

9 hours ago, Krow said:

6/10

8 hours ago, Thar said:

8/10. I remember I'd put this on loop every so often a while back. Might do that after I get this post up.

5 hours ago, radio414 said:

Saw this guy in concert last week and his newest album just dropped so that's been a good time.

7/10

4 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

anyway here's a 7/10

24 minutes ago, Mr Spaz said:

the best nathan song you've posted yet. 4/10.

gonna do something a bit different in light of the recent surge of nathan barnatt content since I actually really like his dance videos, like a lot. gonna rate his dance moves, because he can dance super well and the skill with which he can cut his videos probably makes a lot of professional producers stare on in envy.

Song: 7/10
Video: 9/10
Dance Moves: 10/10

On 9/10/2019 at 2:28 AM, radio414 said:

going back to neil for a moment because cow reminded me

this is like the cross between a Magik Mike video and a 2008 ytp. I love it. 6/10.

OP's suggestion. Ghost put out a new song, and I'm pretty sure they just announced a whole new album with it!

Skip to 0:32 if you don't care about the whole video. I'll post this song again when I can find a version without the quirks of a music video and is just the raw song itself, but that may be a while. For now, let's say 8/10.

6 hours ago, radio414 said:

This is the song I had playing in the Skies flower shop. If people got the joke (the album is called Floral Shoppe) nobody said anything.

6/10, starts off nice and easy but gets a bit less so in the later half.

1 hour ago, Mr Spaz said:

calling it a "song" is a bit of an exaggeration, isn't it?

Just now, jad2342 said:

Here's one of my new favorites... the opening theme to Borderlands 3... which the intro is fantastic, but I won't post it here

Nice timing; you'd have been on the next post if you showed up a few minutes later. 7/10

OP's suggestion. Of course, less than 24 hours after I talk about Ghost coming up with a new album, the new album is out. Right now, the only songs on youtube from this album seem to be Kiss the Go-Goat and Mary On A Cross. The former retains its 8/10 rating I gave earlier tonight, but I won't be rating another song from the new album "Seven Inches of Satanic Panic" in this thread until I can find more of it on youtube, for easy posting purposes. So in the meanwhile, have ANOTHER NEW SONG BY THE HU THAT WENT OUT LIKE AN HOUR AGO! They've got a whole new album out actually! Yes, to anyone that's been keeping up with The HU, their first album "The Gereg" is finally out. I've really got my work cut out for me; a new Ghost album and a new HU album in the same night? Next post will be my personal favorite from The Gereg after I've sniffed through all of them, unless this ends up being my fave.

8/10! Can't wait to hear what else is on this album.

12 hours ago, radio414 said:

groovy. 8/10.

12 hours ago, jad2342 said:

Following the trend of Borderlands intro themes, first time I heard this song and band for that matter was when it was used in the intro for the first Borderlands game

awwww yea, gotta love the classics. 8/10

OP's suggestion: An exactly-opposite-of-classic double feature on Ghost and The HU.

In a slightly underwhelming moment, the new Ghost album is only two songs. While Kiss the Go-Goat is easily my favorite of the two, this one still walks off with a decent 7/10. So let's talk about The HU instead.

As it turns out, the band's debut album "The Gereg" includes all four singles they've released up to now as well as five new songs. Technically, this means my favorite song on the album is Wolf Totem, but in light of this knowledge, I'm amending my past statement to I'll be rating my favorite of the new songs. And that's the title track, The Gereg. 9/10.

23 hours ago, radio414 said:

I can't believe I forgot to link the original

So was it Diana Ross that was swept away, or was it her hair during the shoot for the album cover?

6/10

22 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

5/10

19 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

oh snap he did the full song! Easy 7/10.

On 9/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, radio414 said:

Oooooh secrets how exciting.

this is what happens when put the konami code in at the Just Dance title screen. 6/10, each bit is aight on its own but it constantly feels like it's gonna build up and it never does. It's like being blueballed but with music.

On 9/14/2019 at 6:32 PM, Mr Spaz said:

7/10 tbh. Incredibly well spliced, and vocoded Trump probably sounds better than his actual singing voice.

OP's suggestion. When memes ascend even further beyond.

10/10