Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yui

Yui Rates Music 3.0

Ok, technically this is Pokemon music, but it's not from a spinoff, so it should be okay. And it fits the Spoopy theme for the month.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:59 PM, VampireofDarkness said:

I just saw that you posted Blue Stahli, three cheers for reppin' Detroit! Very solid act, anyway here's some visual kei, probably the most influential act in that genre. I need to look into them more, but this is a fantastic start I'd reckon

8/10

On 10/7/2019 at 10:01 PM, LordCowCow said:

The first thing I'll think of with "Scary moments in games"

a.k.a. "things I should definitely give a listen to at quarter to 4 in the morning after reading and acknowledging your comment"

6/10, pretty good atmosphere but not much else.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:03 PM, radio414 said:

Weird stuff maybe to come, but first this:

Good stuff. Makes for nice listening while I do some background work on a few alien races people might stumble upon in my space RP. 7/10.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:41 PM, Mr Spaz said:

Ok, technically this is Pokemon music, but it's not from a spinoff, so it should be okay. And it fits the Spoopy theme for the month.

Without holding the incredibly tight hardware restrictions of the gameboy against this song, I'll give it an 8/10.

At the end of the month, I'm gonna quote every variation of Spooky Scary Skeletons I post in this thread and ask who did it best. Best be prepared.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:39 PM, radio414 said:

Don't think this one made it into the Eurobeat spree

It did not. 7/10

On 10/9/2019 at 8:16 PM, Mr Spaz said:

At the end of the month, I'm gonna quote every variation of Spooky Scary Skeletons I post in this thread and ask who did it best. Best be prepared.

skip, since I don't want to rate this clusterfuck

OP's suggestion. Relevant to the upcoming Halloween Masquerade? Not especially. But damn if it ain't fabulous.

Mettaton is my second-favorite boss fight in Undertale. 9/10.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:39 PM, radio414 said:

see I bet christmas music doesn't get stuff like this. anyone who thinks it's the better holiday is only fooling themselves. 8/10

OP's suggestion. This time I did feel like shitposting.

8/10

I think Christmas gets as many slapping mashups as Halloween. I can think of at least two, at least (though they both involve Mariah Carey so maybe not)

EDIT: There is Christmas Eurobeat, but that's getting saved for Christmas, obviously

Edited by radio414

On 10/13/2019 at 1:07 AM, radio414 said:

I think Christmas gets as many slapping mashups as Halloween. I can think of at least two, at least (though they both involve Mariah Carey so maybe not)

EDIT: There is Christmas Eurobeat, but that's getting saved for Christmas, obviously

Hopefully by "christmas" you don't mean fucking "november"

4/10, pretty sure it's off-key. not one of neil's better works if you ask me.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:43 AM, Saikazo May Cry said:

I'm not even joking when I say this requires some real mastery of the recorder. All the mistakes sound pretty intentional. I'm going to unironically give this a 6/10.

6 hours ago, Tormented said:

5/10

OP's suggestion. I usually post songs I like, but today I felt like posting one I fucking hate.

fuck this song. 3/10.