yui

Yui Rates Music 3.0

2 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

You're missing a couple seconds at the start there, buddy. 7/10

2 hours ago, radio414 said:

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

4/10

OP's suggestion. How has he still got it 50 years later?

9/10

On 2/22/2020 at 7:57 PM, Mr Spaz said:

7/10

On 2/22/2020 at 8:14 PM, radio414 said:

5/10, makes me think of how a good thing stops being good if you take it in excess.

On 3/1/2020 at 11:26 AM, Darj said:

Love Solfege' - Cronaca dell'Akasha

What in the Yuki Kajiura fuck is this? 8/10, though a lot of it felt the same. Could stand to be quite a bit shorter.

OP's suggestion. I've been playing more Minecraft than Terraria lately, and since the nether update is what's in the snapshots right now, let's listen to some nether music.

I want to live in the 1.16 nether. 8/10, somehow manages to be menacing and super chill at the same time.

On 3/6/2020 at 7:40 PM, radio414 said:

too long, didn't listen

On 3/6/2020 at 8:41 PM, Mr Spaz said:

Gave me a much-needed giggle after nearly trying to murder my League of Legends teammates through their monitor screens to prevent them from ever reproducing. Still a 2/10 tho.

On 3/21/2020 at 8:41 AM, Darj said:

DJ Noriken - Depends on warmth

4/10, nothing I haven't heard a million times already.

9 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Could such a masterpiece as this ever be anything less than a 10/10?

OP's suggestion. Waluigi time!

9/10

On 4/1/2020 at 8:56 PM, radio414 said:

Another in the list of "songs that are multiple times longer than they should be." 5/10.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:19 PM, Mr Spaz said:

I regret nothing.

Honestly the only real problem with it is the vocals. Instrumentals are well done, melody is solid enough, and the lyrics are actually pretty funny. 4/10.

30 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

I need you to understand that by posting a Euphonium OP, you're making me rate it next to the unadulterated masterpiece that is Dream Solister. And because that's the standard I have to judge it by, I can't go above an 8/10.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:08 AM, LordCowCow said:

8/10

On 4/4/2020 at 10:29 AM, radio414 said:

5/10

On 4/4/2020 at 2:45 PM, Mr Spaz said:

I was on imgur so I paused so long after the song ended that I forgot I was listening to it at all. So I had to listen again. 6/10

2 hours ago, Skaia said:

Anyway, here's Wonderwall. 

7/10

On 4/7/2020 at 9:50 PM, radio414 said:

I feel like I've seen the name Ladytron before. Pleasant lil' 7/10.

On 4/8/2020 at 9:44 AM, Mr Spaz said:

Yo hold up. Chorus aside, Willow might have a promising future in the music industry if she chooses to walk that path. I do have to shave off some points for the chorus though, landing us at a firm 5/10.

On 4/8/2020 at 3:00 PM, Skaia said:

I could tell going in that this was a remix of the vocal remix because of the ft. bit. I get the feeling that even doing the alstromeria records version though, our friendly ghost here would have been better off using a lead instrument of some sort instead of vocals. They feel a bit out of place, especially when swapping between Japanese and English. Let's go with 6/10.

OP's suggestion. I haven't addressed DOOM Eternal and Animal Crossing New Horizons, so let's talk about the former because I just love the works and musical style of Mick Gordon and as such have been very interested in the DOOM Eternal soundtrack for a fair while before its release.

9/10, would rip and tear to this any day