Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

A couple of drawing's I've done

An elf girl for St. Patrick's Day, Wretched Ghost of the Bloodshed, my Christmas nun Freya, and one of my OCs Briar shedding tears of joy.

Spoiler

8nReh86.png

Spoiler

9oK3y36.png

Spoiler

kyhBQro.png

Spoiler

qu7FT3r.png

God bless working spoilers xD
I've seen these all before, love them. Patricia's portrait is my favorite one there and I don't remember if you actually posted that one before because you had a full body version that DID make it up to statuses in commemoration of the holiday in question.

Ghost from the attic loos menacing but nobody with a smiling carbunble on top like that can be that bad xD

I kinda wanna have a go at drawing that Christmas nun. IDK she just looks elegant and I actually have a bit of trouble when designing nun outfits that look good enough....

The last ummm.... let's see... Ramona, right? I wonder what the context of her crying is. I recall the scene of her fighting a spider that kept redoing its web.

21 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

God bless working spoilers xD
I've seen these all before, love them. Patricia's portrait is my favorite one there and I don't remember if you actually posted that one before because you had a full body version that DID make it up to statuses in commemoration of the holiday in question.

Ghost from the attic loos menacing but nobody with a smiling carbunble on top like that can be that bad xD

I kinda wanna have a go at drawing that Christmas nun. IDK she just looks elegant and I actually have a bit of trouble when designing nun outfits that look good enough....

The last ummm.... let's see... Ramona, right? I wonder what the context of her crying is. I recall the scene of her fighting a spider that kept redoing its web.

I have shared Patricia's profile shot before. It was in the club, if you look a few pages back.

As for Freya: Go for it! It'd be cool to see your take on her. For her outfit, I just tried to draw based on an already existing anime character's nun outfit. With the addition of the white tufts and mistletoe (because...Christmas!).

Um...this one's Briar. The one I drew in the picnic, and for Mother's Day. I drew her to illustrate tears of joy, because before this, the only thing I had to rely on to illustrate that was a gif of Rem crying.

Sign in to follow this