Sign in to follow this  
The Chayncemaniac

Create a Digimon Digivolution Line

I got this idea from the Digimon sub-Reddit. You use this site (scroll to the bottom) to pick a digi-egg using a random number generator setting the numbers between 1 and 29, then once you pick a Digi-Egg, create a digimon line going from Baby I to Ultimate (according to Wikimon) using the list of Evolves To on wikimon, adjusting the random number generator to however many digimon the previous digimon can digivolve to. Here's the line I've come up with for an example, I'll go step by step.

DO NOT PICK OPTIONS THAT HAVE (WARP EVOLUTION) OR ANY (INSERT COLOR OR LEVEL) DIGIMON FROM EITHER CARD GAME

Baby I (18) Popomon

Popomon.jpg

Baby II (1) Frimon

Frimon.jpg

Child (4) Liollmon

Liollmon.jpg

Adult (6) Leomon

Leomon.jpg

Perfect (24) LoaderLiomon

Loaderliomon.jpg

Ultimate (8) MetalEtemon

Metaletemon.jpg

I want to know... were the RNG gods as kind to you as they were to me? I mean... It ALMOST works for an actual evolution... except for going from a lion to a monkey...

Oh hey! I've been doing this for a couple years now, had no idea it was a widespread idea😅

Doing it with my friends, I usually let them choose three numbers per stage (baby, child, adult, etc) and then show them what those mons are and let them choose which one they want, then continue on to the next stage.

I have a BUNCH of lines saved to my phone, haha