Sign in to follow this  
Kazooie

Ask Bird Anything

9 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Do you ever have a moment where you regret being known as "the bird" because you get so much bird related content from others?

absolutely not

Birds are my favorite animal by an absolute longshot. Any bird-related content is an absolute win with one exception that won't be named.

10 hours ago, (‽) said:

Top 5 favorite commander's?

In no particular order cause I don't really play enough to say which ones I had the most fun with really.

Azusa, Lost but Seeking. I like lands.

Kadena, Slinking Sorcerer. It's one of the few 'secret' mechanics I actually kinda like playing with. I bet I would hate playing against it though.

Ramos, Dragon Engine. I love him as my commander, he's my friend. It's the only rainbow deck I really played.

Kalamax, the Stormsire. Duplicating spells is fun. ?

Atla Palani, Nest Tender. E G G D E C K. I think it might be my favorite deck, but I really don't know. I love the E G G S. More Egg Support please. Blake doesn't like Atla Palani though. Also, shoutout to it for being Green, White and Red. My favorite color, Green, and the two colors I am the least excited about generally.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:44 AM, LordCowCow said:

Do you like any other fighting games besides Smash?

I'm not gonna do this often, but I'm revisiting this one because I'm actually pretty fucking hyped for Fraymakers.

It's basically just Indie Smash which I mean, I see as an absolute win, but like, one of the main fighters if The Watcher from Slay the Spire and I think that's just sick. Definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't and are interested in platform fighters, it looks like it has some real potential.

On 12/19/2020 at 8:00 PM, LordCowCow said:

Odd question but rank from favorite to least favorite to use between

Sorcery, Instant, Enchantment, Artifact, Land, Planeswalker and Creature

Creatures are definitely at the top. Haha big creature go brr and all that. I love creatures more than any other type.

Then Lands. Because they let me summon BIG CREATURE.

Instants are next, because I really like decks that use them well. Kalamax is the main one, and the only commander deck I plan on building IRL right now other than Atla.

Then Artifact, just cause they're something I see as a constant.

Sorcery is after that, they're usually pretty handy and I like them, but I don't see making a deck around them, you know?

Enchantment are underneath that, they're just kinda... There? They're cool, I have a couple I really like, but... Eh. I kinda forget them.

Then last if Planeswalker. I just, uh... Get bored of them really quickly, I guess? I don't find them super fun to mess around with, generally.

what is your favorite copypasta?

21 hours ago, yui said:

what is your favorite copypasta?

this is a hard one, really hard

i think my favorite is probably the I saw Flying Lotus in a grocery store copy-pasta. You can replace Flying Lotus with whoever you want, but that one always makes me smile.

19 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Do you prefer watching sad or scary things?

Definitely sad. Scary is only really relevant to me if it comes with some good story, I don't like horror for horror's sake.