Faytl

Pokémon Crossroads [OOC/PG16/Accepting]

Pokémon Crossroads

The world of Pokémon is filled with a plethora of Trainers, each with their own story and each with a different path through this land with all its strange and mighty creatures. Many challenge the Pokémon League, many seek to study the intricasies of Pokémon and become learned in the field, and some just enjoy the life they have with these companions that can fit inside their pocket.

You have chosen to devote your life to Pokémon alongside an organization that seeks to assist any Pokémon placed in arms way: The Aether Foundation. Though your Alola branch has had some rumblings of bad publicity with former President Lusamine the previous year, the Foundation has since flourished under Acting President Gladion. Branch Chief Wicke, your direct superior, has seen an influx of new hires, particularly looking out for ones who need a second chance just as much as the Pokémon in the Foundation's care do.

You have all been employed by the Aether Foundation for various lengths of time, but none longer than 3 months. You may know each other a little, but you aren't close. That is all about to change. as you are let loose on the wide world of Pokémon.

Rules

Spoiler

Don't be a dick. RP with good mates is good RP. I'm not afraid to kick you if you're consistently a problem.

I reserve the right to control your character for plot progression if I have to, but I'd like to not do that so please just post punctually. 

100 word posts minimum. 

RP will be very heavily character focused and I encourage heavy RP between players and their Pokemon, as well as other Trainers. 

I'm not ENTIRELY sure how many I'll be taking into the RP, it'll be at least 3 and probably 4 or 5. Best way to secure yourself a spot is just make an app that's up to expectations.

The canon here is closer to that of the games. Consider the timeline to be in postgame of any given game (notably we're using Sun and Moon timeline as opposed to Ultra Sun and Moon, as well as Emerald over Ruby/Sapphire and Platinum over Diamond/Pearl). 

Character App

Feel free to spoiler any sections of this you feel necessary.

Spoiler

Name: Y'all have one. Surnames are not required if you prefer, since actually very few characters that aren't Professors even seem to HAVE a surname in this series.

Birthday: 

Appearance: Picture optional here, but if you don't have one I for sure need a physical description. Even with a picture height is required.

Personality: EY WHATCHU LIKE. PLEASE put some good effort into this, characters with well-made pictures of them painted hit THE SPOT. 

Biography: Okay, radical departure time. The norm of NYCM is to have the entire history of a character in the app. I believe that to be bunk, so here you'll just give me basics that are public knowledge about your character, stuff that most anyone would know just by being in proximity with them a few months. Your FULL biography will be with me and me only, which you should DM to me. This will give the other RPers chances to discover things about your character instead of knowing your background from the word go.

Pokémon: This here will be the information on the Pokémon you'll have. You'll start out with 1 by default, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions (don't worry, disparities will be swiftly filled). You aren't complete novices, you have some battle experience with your Pokémon, but you're not 'actively pursuing the Pokemon League' material. You can have any basic Pokémon that is capable of evolving, or a Baby Pokémon if you prefer. I don't really care about your movesets being decent, since your efficacy in battle isn't determined by just raw base power, just use your best judgement and don't do dumb shit like having something with Thunder Blizzard Psychic Calm Mind. 

Species:
Nickname (optional):
Nature: More of a descriptor of behavior, will not impact your ability in battle in the slightest.
Moves: You can have a max of four.
History: Basic blurb detailing your history with the Pokemon. Only required for Pokemon you start the RP with.

I'll likely be looking to see which apps I accept in a week on August 17th. Feel free to join the Discord server I've prepared in the meantime (https://discord.gg/56cmKveu) and until then, happy app-ing.

Edited by Faytl

Usually Interest Checks get turned into the OOC, so I didn't consider what to do with Interest Checks that are separate. atm leaning delete to not confuse folks but if you still need it I could just lock.

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

Usually Interest Checks get turned into the OOC, so I didn't consider what to do with Interest Checks that are separate. atm leaning delete to not confuse folks but if you still need it I could just lock.

That's a fair point, I hadn't thought about it. Deleting the old check sounds best!

Edited by Faytl

Steely Contestant

Spoiler

Name: Chelsea

Birthday: 10/7

Spoiler

Appearance: Height 5'4"

D8noml3WsAE5GAn.jpg

Spoiler

Personality:

Chelsea carries herself with confidence, ready to take on most challenges thrown at her.  She cares deeply for her partner pokemon, going out of her way to go on long hikes with them to find more tasty mineral deposits for the small Aron to eat. 

She can tend to be a bit hardheaded to friends when she thinks that they need someone to tell them they're in the wrong and has a hard time admitting when she's wrong herself. As well when she's with her friends, she lets herself show a lot more happiness. Without them she tends to avoid new people and stick to only things she knows.

She also loves hiking mountains, having gone to a few different regions for vacations to explore the towering rock. She gets ecstatic about scenic views and the tops of mountains is where she usually winds up when her mood isn't completely okay, enjoying the feeling of being shut out from the world when she needs it.

Spoiler

Biography: 

Chelsea is very outgoing about her interest in Contests, having watched them since she was a kid. Granted with where she grew up there weren't any local contests and so she tended to tune in to broadcasts of them from other regions.

She's originally from the Kalos region, finding the fact that they didn't have contests a bit of an oddity with how much emphasis was usually put on fashion around the region. She usually did her fair amount of shopping as well, able to consider herself well-off as she traveled before exploring more regions.

Spoiler

Pokémon: This here will be the information on the Pokémon you'll have. You'll start out with 1 by default, with maybe 1 or 2 exceptions (don't worry, disparities will be swiftly filled). You aren't complete novices, you have some battle experience with your Pokémon, but you're not 'actively pursuing the Pokemon League' material. You can have any basic Pokémon that is capable of evolving, or a Baby Pokémon if you prefer. I don't really care about your movesets being decent, since your efficacy in battle isn't determined by just raw base power, just use your best judgement and don't do dumb shit like having something with Thunder Blizzard Psychic Calm Mind. 

Species: Aron
Nickname (optional): Scrap
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Rock Slide/Protect/Headbutt or Dragon Rush, not totally sure yet/Roar
History: Chelsea got her Aron while she had been out hiking with her father, him having caught Scrap and allowing Chelsea to nickname it. Of course she chose the name Scrap, not referring to the Aron as anything else as she started going out more on her own with the Aron by her side.

Edited by PhoenixOfCute

The Air Child

Spoiler

"They say that living in Fortree City is great for your health, I wonder what my life would've been like there."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/874817145094168646/875138776047956068/birdgalrender_cropped.png

Amelia Fowle

Birthday

March 17th

Appearance

Spoiler

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/870737568336064532/874495635196379196/99ab0534117c44474209d74e4354a4c637f412d0.png

(Despite the image, Amelia does not come with duck.)

Standing at 5’6, Amelia is roughly above average for a girl of her age. She also appears to be slightly underweight, which has caused people to worry about her health from time to time. She often tries to hide her weight by wearing clothes that are looser and more flowy, often opting for loose dresses and skirts, tops that might be a bit bigger than needed and jackets as well.

Personality

Spoiler

When one doesn’t really know her, Amelia comes across as easily distracted and prone to running herself to the point of exhaustion. She doesn’t ever seem to properly plan, instead taking risks in ways she shouldn’t just to try and get something done slightly faster, or worse, because she thinks it might lead to something interesting. She’s happy to interact with people and pursue anything she might think give her something entertaining. Her lack of experience with the world leads her to be a bit… Naive in some regards, not always expecting people to do things that they might just to get a bit further ahead.

She prefers to try and think on the positive end of things. Her feeling is that, if things are already bad, then there’s no point in dwelling on that when she can try to make marginal improvements to her situation. She always seems to keep people are arms length though, Despite being fairly warm and open on the surface, she never seems to talk too in depth about herself, her life, or even things she would like to do. She doesn’t keep to herself, but her connections to people never seem to delve far below surface level at best...

Biography

Spoiler

Amelia is open about the fact that she was born in Fortree City in Hoenn, but her family moved away from the treetop paradise while she was still a baby.

She grew up in Hammerlocke in the Galar region, from the ages of 2-11. Her father worked in the Power Plant there, keeping things there running safely after a few incidents. She never got into the League Challenges that happened there, and most of the gym leaders weren’t very interesting to her either, instead she grew to love various members of other league challenges. Kahili from Alola and Pheobe from Hoenn being two Elite Four members that she was particularly fond of.

Once again they moved though, her father deciding to relocate the family to the Galar countryside. They moved to try and get away from the city life, her father taking a smaller, local job that offered him more freedoms, while her mother worked to found her own Pokemon Daycare business. Around the age of 12, her mother brought home an abandoned Pokemon, a little Rookidee that had been left at the Daycare, but when the trainer came back, claimed that he never left it there.

Her mother brought the abandoned ‘mon back to her daughter, knowing that Amelia had been a fan of Kahili and thinking that her own little bird could help perk up Amelia’s spirits. She didn’t really bother training the Pokemon, instead the two of them bonded and spent time together in other ways.

She left home about a month ago, a few days before her 15th birthday, hoping to find something to do with her life that didn’t involve staying at home. She took the Rookidee she had been spending most of her days with and caught the first plane out of Galar to Alola, taking it to the local Aether Foundation branch in the region for a chance of pace.

She arrived in Alola a bit early, landing in Malie City where she rented a room for a bit. It took a little while for her to find out how to properly approach the Aether Foundation, but she had time to sightsee around the island before she moved on, managing to get in touch and joining. She has barely been involved in the Foundation for two weeks at this point, settling in still as she adjusted to the new location.

Pokemon

Artemis

Spoiler

Rookidee

Level 15

Male

Adamant Nature

Peck / Power Trip / Roost / Hone Claws

Obtained By

Gift from her mother when she was young. Abandoned by his previous trainer at her family's Pokemon Nursery, taken in by her mother and cared for by Amelia.

Miscellaneous Details

Her Theme

Edited by Kazooie

kai2.png

"I once saw a Magmar help a Gorebyss make an alcove to protect its clutch. Isn't that incredible?!"

Kai Mangrove

Birthday
March 28

Appearance
Kai_crop_2.png
5'4"
100 lbs

Personality
Kai is the very definition of a free spirit, having taken daytrips to the other islands of Alola or to the mountains of Ula'ula every chance she got. Seeing the world as a beautiful place, she is always looking for more and more examples of people, pokemon, and any combination thereof working together, because that's where she thinks the world shines brightest.

Not unrelated, she is a bleeding heart romantic. To the point of trying to push people she thinks would click together. It's not the best look, but it is always done with the best of intentions.

She can also be quite airheaded. In fact, when she's focusing on something, it's highly likely that she will hyperfixate and miss anything else going on at the time. She has gotten chewed out a couple times since starting at Aether due to being AWOL over her fixations, but she just can't help herself! She has to see and learn and know more about life, especially those grouping up!

Related, if given a chance, she will chew your ear off about the things she's seen or the implications thereof, and how beautiful they make the world. Sure, she's only seen how harmonic Alola is at this point, but...

Biography
Born in Olivine City in Johto, Kai and her family moved to Malie City, her mother's hometown, when she was about 5. She doesn't remember much before then, so she considers Malie City her hometown as well. But, for as long as she can remember, all she's ever wanted to do is learn more and more. About everything beautiful life has to offer. So, the move to Alola seemed to have worked in the girl's favor, playing directly to that hunger. The beliefs of others in the area, in regards to nature and harmony between beings, fit like a glove.

She started off exploring Malie City religiously, often winding up with the Grimers at the waste disposal facility to the north, much to her parents' chagrin. Or maybe somehow winding up at Hokulani Observatory when she was 8. Or at the power plant on her 10th birthday. Or all the way to Wela Volcano when she was 12, thanks to Charizard Taxi. Eventually, her parents realized that there really was no stopping her wild roaming, and that she was at least in a fairly safe place in the world to do so. They reluctantly taught her basic safety skills, and, once they felt a bit more confident, gifted her a Pokémon of her own.

Since then, she set out from Ula'ula constantly, even camping out on the other islands fairly frequently. After considerable personal research, she felt she knew the islands of Alola well enough, and the time came to move on to bigger and better horizons!

Noa
600px-458Mantyke.png

Ability
Swift Swim

Nature
Hasty

Moves
Tailwind
Water Pulse
Wide Guard
Wing Attack

History
Kai got Noa as a gift for her 13th birthday, with Noa having just been hatched for the occasion. Kai doted on her constantly, happy to have her first Pokémon of her own. She named her Noa, after the Alolan word for "freedom", and the two regularly took trips to the other islands of Alola. While their relationship is realistically like a parent and child, the two are the absolute best of friends.

Other
-Theme - Kai'Noa-
-Her family actually has two prize-winning contest Pokémon. The first is Homura, a male Kantonian Ninetales, and Kealani, a female Alolan Ninetales.-
-Her father is from Cianwood City in Johto, while her mother is from Malie City.-
-She finds her extended family's reactions to Regional Variants funny, because many of them seem shellshocked by how different they can be. Particularly Exeggutor.-
-Her dream is to become a professor! She's done plenty of research of Alola when it comes to symbiosis and synergy between different organisms, but she wants to expand her horizons and work towards becoming a professor in full.-
-While Noa is not a full blown Mantine, the two are still a skilled pair of surfers, using the small size to their advantage, along with its nature, ability, and Tailwind to make the travel quicker!-

[Bug-Out]
charlierender.png

”Woah, I’m gonna go check that out! Don’t worry, I don’t need anyone to go with me!”

[Name:] Charlie
[Age:] 16
[Birthday:] June 8th
[Appearance:]

EMyYCCyWoAADXVX.jpg

Height: 5'
Weight: 102 lbs
Charlie’s jersey number is 888. Figure it out yourself, nerds.

[Meet Charlie:]

Adventurous, Boisterous, and Capricious are the ABCs of young Charlie of Motostoke. While most Galarian youths dream of partaking in the gym challenge and battling the undisputed, undefeated champion Leon, Charlie was content to roam the Wild Area south of Motostoke, taking extensive notes on all the bug-type pokémon that roamed within. Not just the information you would see on a Rotom Phone's Pokedex app, even tiny little bits of behavior that would go unnoticed unless one had spent more time under the stars than under a roof. Mind you, Charlie isn't without ambition, having dreamed since meeting Kabu to become the first Galarian bug-type gym leader, but that was always, in Charlie's head at least, a means to an end, to grow even closer to the beloved bugs.

Despite all these things, Charlie is a deeply introverted person. Suffering from enormous social anxiety, Charlie hasn't been clearly seen by a single non-family member since the age of 12. For everyone outside the household, Charlie is a mysterious figure shrouded by a scarf, goggles, and an enormous hat. In many respects, Charlie's excitable nature is actually a part of this, creating an artificial barrier between Charlie and the rest of the world. Very few people pry too deeply into the life of the fanatical bug catcher. This isn't to say Charlie is incapable of making connections (as Charlie has plenty of experience with BiBi, Charlie's other pokemon, or even visiting the local gym leader Kabu to play with his Centiskorch) but making friends with people is far more difficult, and requires far more trust. A level of trust that Charlie simply doesn't know how to give yet. Hopefully working with others in the Aether Foundation can enact a positive change.

[Charlie's Abridged History:]

-Born in Freezington, raised by single mother
-Moved to Motostoke at a young age
-Became socially withdrawn, covering up and spending all hours in the Rolling Fields of the Wild Area
-Joined the Aether Foundation at Kabu's recommendation

[Starting Pokémon:]
[BiBi:]

[Nickname:] BiBi
[Gender:] Female
[Nature:] Relaxed
[History:] BiBi was Charlie's first pokémon, caught in Charlie's net before it ever even held a PokeBall. Charlie mistakenly assumed BiBi to be a boy, before proudly showing her off to the gym leader Kabu, who pointed out the red marking and explained to Charlie how some pokémon appear differently based on their gender. After years of companionship, Charlie eventually saved up allowances to purchase a luxury ball for BiBi, not that their friendship needed any sort of boost. Even so, BiBi spends most time outside of her PokeBall. While BiBi is Charlie's daily companion, she typically avoids battle, instead buzzing along from the sidelines in moral support.
[Moveset:]
-Sweet Scent
-Gust
-Struggle Bug
-Bug Bite

[Raidar:]

[Species:] Blipbug
[Nickname:] Raidar
[Gender:] Male
[Nature:] Timid
[History:] Released into the wild by an overzealous breeder, this Blipbug had managed to find its way all the way in the Watchtower Ruins of the Galar Wild Area. It was skittering along, doing its best to avoid the ghosts that plague the area, before being ambushed and caught within Charlie's trusty net, properly captured in the net ball carried within. This was shortly before Charlie set off to Alola to join the Aether Foundation, and Raidar has since taken on the role of Charlie's go-to battler.
[Moveset:]
-Struggle Bug
-Recover
-Sticky Web

Oh, Snap!

Spoiler

tia.png

"The Master Ball is designed to capture any type of pokémon without fail, up to and including those of the legendary variety. The nerve!! Capturing something so one-of-a-kind like that, ensuring others will only get to see it if you so desire!? The only capturing I'd be doing is capturing them in the lens of my trusty camera!"

Name: Tia
Birthday: October 2nd

Appearance:

Spoiler

78265291_p0.png
sauce

Height: 5'3"

Personality:

Spoiler

Tia lives first and foremost for personal fulfillment. What fulfills her? Why, adventure! Going to exotic locales, learning about the stories and legends of a place, and of course chasing after those legends herself. Rather than badges or ribbons, Tia likes to collect knowledge, and takes great pride in the amount she's amassed over the course of her adventures. If a story piques her curiosity, Tia will happily investigate it herself, exploring relevant areas and scoping out relevant pokémon to learn just where the stories come from and if common folklore got something wrong. Few things grind her gears more than loose ends in such tales, but she's mature enough to know that sometimes, they just exist, and there's nothing that can be done about it. While she'll accept such outcomes, that certainly doesn't mean she'll be happy about it. Fortunately, Tia is a good egg, and won't let such frustrations fester away in her mind for long. Sure, she'll vent about it for a bit, but once it's out of her system, it stays out, and she'll move on to the next item on her checklist.

With others, Tia is a big-hearted extrovert, who loves to get to know others and make new friends. She carries herself with the bearing of a woman from a wealthy upbringing, but without the associated stiffness or haughtiness. If anything, Tia's quite the opposite; she knows full well that being born better doesn't mean you are better, and tries to keep her interactions with others on an equal playing field, even going a bit out of her comfort zone for the sake of healthy relationships with others. While her social graces aren't quite so great with pokémon - she has trouble with bugs in particular - she still gets along quite well with the non-human walks of life this wonderful world has to offer.

Biography:

Spoiler

Tia grew up in the Unova region, taking off from home at a young age to explore the region and learn all about local folklore and legends. Her travels have taken her many places and featured encounters with many types of pokémon, but after a time, Unova had nothing more to offer her. So she went to other regions, exploring the rest of the world before eventually setting her eyes on Alola, with the intent to join the Aether Foundation. She had hoped to be assigned to work in the field, but in the months since getting hired, Tia hasn't left Aether Paradise.

Pokémon:

Spoiler

#1 - Primo:

Spoiler

633Deino.png

Species: Deino
Nickname: Primo
Nature: Naughty
Moves:

1. Headbutt
  2. Crunch
  3. Dragon Pulse
  4. Fire Fang (TM)

History: Primo was given to Tia as a gift when it was time to start her adventure, and has faithfully followed her into the depths of and across multiple regions. Although friendly, Primo is noted by Tia as being "a hungry goblin" that will eat anything, up to and including berries, wild pokémon he defeats, furniture, Tia's first wallet, and at least one Poké Ball. Between his incredibly omnivorous diet, his tendency to act out if he's not given attention when he wants it, and his tendency to escape his Poké Ball and go off exploring on his own (a trait Tia insists she doesn't share with him), this feisty Deino has caused his trainer more than a few headaches in their travels together. At the same time, however, Tia couldn't imagine a partner she'd be happier with. During Tia's time at Aether Paradise, Primo has been especially helpful when it comes to such tasks as shredding old documents or cleaning out the fridge of food that's ready to go.

Misc.

Spoiler

Battle! Vs. Tia

Keeps a photo album of her adventures across the regions of the world. It's impressively thorough.

Of all the bug-type pokémon in the world, none cause Tia more dread than dustox. By contrast, she finds heracross to be the most tolerable.

Edited by yui

Holy Diver

Spoiler

"Just like a winding river, we'll take everything that's tossed at us! Right Gozen?"

Name: Cobalt Bleu
Birthday: June 7th
Appearance:

Spoiler

de837889b09455c2ca3505cedb56d037.png

Height: 5'6"

Personality:

Spoiler

A young, kind-hearted yet brash youngster, Cobalt treats both humans and Pokémon the same and with an equal amount of respect. His parents taught him how to care for Pokémon, namely the Water Types, so he had a general affinity and aptitude to care for Water Pokémon if the need arises. He's more comfortable and able to think clearly in the water, in fact some of his best ideas comes after a quick swim. Being a teenager, he is still a brash one and it will show in most things he does, but it's something he's working on: not to be so hasty in his actions and to actually slow things down.

Biography:

Spoiler
  • Originates from Unova, specifically Undella Town
  • Comes from a family of marine biologists
  • Studied marine biology in hopes to help his parents, while also taking a shine to Water Type Pokémon
  • 10th birthday came and he was gifted his very own Pokémon, an Oshawott
  • Remained to help with his parent's work rather than start his journey immediately, traveling to different locations (Sevii Islands, the port cities, Alola, etc.)
  • Was recommended by his parents to go to the Aether Foundation, which he happily agreed

Pokémon:

Spoiler

07fa21c00ba0f63e5c78c5ffe406a934.jpg

Species: Oshawott
Nickname: Gozen
Nature: Adamant
Moves: Water Gun, Aerial Ace (TM), Razor Shell, Sacred Sword (Egg Move)
History: Was gifted to Cobalt on his 10th birthday and they've been best friends ever since.

Miscellaneous Information
Cobalt's Theme | Battle Theme

• Cobalt's name means the following: Cobalt - could be either a shade of blue or a chemical element. Bleu - the French way to say "blue", along with a type of cheese.
  • Cobalt Bleu is also a play on Chicken Cordon Bleu...and I'm not even kidding.
  • Cobalt is a specialist in Water Type Pokémon, his favorite Water Type happens to be Buizel due to the little life preserver around it's neck.
  •  

Edited by Chaos Sonic

Spoiler

S3AhzKD.jpeg

Name: Jayce 
Birthday: January 14th
Appearance: 

Spoiler

sample_0f2028f971df72a8eb8b2967900b2cc41

Personality: 

Spoiler

A free spirit in every sense of the word, Jayce is led in whatever direction the wind takes him.  He goes with the flow, sometimes against his better judgement, and tends to wander off on his own without even thinking he's doing so.  Because of this, Jayce has often found himself lost in nature with no direction of where to go.  However, he doesn't mind this bad habit of his, because he rather enjoys the beauty that the world has to offer.  With all of these factors in mind, he has become great at being self-sufficient, and an expert camper.  

Jayce likes people with open minds, and loves being apart of a group.  They tend to give him some sense of direction in life, and he's more than happy to help a friend or a Pokémon in a pinch.  He loves mysteries, and discovering new ways of how the world works, or the sights it still has left to offer him.  His favorite activities outside of camping are hiking, napping, and cooking.  He's not really much of a battler, and sees no sense in being the best, but he can tell his partner loves to fight, so he's become quite adept. 

Biography: 

Spoiler

- Born and raised in Pastoria City

- Hates pollution 

- Good cook

- Former Boy Scout

Pokémon: 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Species: Croagunk
Nickname (optional): Icky  
Nature: Sassy
Moves: Rock Smash, Poison Jab, Taunt, Mud Slap

History: Icky and Jayce found each other pretty early into both of their lives.  One day, after Jayce got lost in the Great Marsh, a Croagunk protected him until a search party arrived for the boy.  Jayce insisted that the Croagunk had to come back home with them, but his father denied his request, telling the boy to come back one day when he was older.  Jayce did just that, and returned to the Great Marsh when he was 16 with 30 Marsh Balls in hand.  He camped for days, running into random Croagunks here and there, unable to find the right one.  When the fog came in thick on his last night, a Croagunk hopped up to him, holding its hand out to guide him to the exit.  This was the one, and the Croagunk knew he was the same boy.  The Croagunk happily was captured by the ball the boy held, and the two have been inseparable to this day.  

Edited by Mr. Hyde

Looking over the apps today, be sure to send me any expanded details about your character's backstories that you wished to keep out of the app, erryone!

The results are in, fellas! I've decided I want a very focused cast of characters for this RP, and because of that the number of apps I've accepted is 4! So...

@Kazooie with Amelia

@Blake with Kai

@yui  with Tia

@() and his unatable-ass username with Charlie

You four have been accepted into the RP! All the others who submitted apps, thank you so much (especially @Chaos Sonic, I know you fought a very busy week to get one in, sorry you didn't end up with a slot, you had very good competition) for your interest. Picked the four up above because I felt their characters meshed really well not just with each other but with aspects I'm already planning for the RP. Sorry I couldn't allow for everyone, but again, I thank you for your applying nonetheless. 

The IC will be up on Satuday, August 21st (or a smidge after midnight on the 22nd, depending on how long I spend writing it). See you guys then!