Sign in to follow this  
Truffle Shuffle

Angelfood

deprz2e-e7d1ab2b-9262-4ad4-b1f4-afd1ddfe

Angelfood
⭐⭐⭐ LIGHT FIend/Effect
ATK 1000 | DEF 1800
If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can Ritual Summon 1 Non-Effect Ritual Monster from your Deck. This effect of "Angelfood" can only be used once per turn.

The result of some drawing practice I felt like making into a full card. A pretty straightforward effect that's probably significantly more powerful than I imagine it to be. But hey, those dusty Performance of the Swords and Crab Turtles in your box of old cards deserve some love.

Do you still have to tribute monsters? This is vague enough that I'm not completely certain what it does.

Sorry about that. The intention is that you do not tribute monsters. In hindsight I'd probably word it simply as "...Special Summon 1 Non-Effect Ritual Monster from your Deck (this is treated as a Ritual Summon)".

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Truffle Shuffle
      Cyber Jammer
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
      EARTH Warrior/Effect
      ATK 2000, DEF 2400
      If a Fairy or Warrior monster made a direct attack this Battle Phase, you can (Quick Effect) reveal this card in your hand: Normal Summon 1 monster OR Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Material. You can only use this effect of "Cyber Jammer" once per turn.

I hope you weren't expecting a Cyber Dragon card! The Cyber Girls are a group of mostly-EARTH Warrior monsters also originating from Yugioh GX that really never took off the way their successors, the Cyber Angels, eventually would. I felt like making one of my own to at least relate to what most of their effects did as several of the Cyber Girls have effects relating to direct attacks and their boss monster, Cyber Blader, happens to be a Fusion Monster. The Cyber Girls all have something to do with female sports or athletics, so for this one I felt like going with roller derby since I haven't really seen that used as an aesthetic for anything in the game to the best of my knowledge. Enjoy!
    • By The Chayncemaniac
      When this card leaves the Field, you can add 1 "Spellbook" Spell card from your Deck to your Hand.
    • By Truffle Shuffle
      Power Creep
      Trap Card
      Tribute 1 face-up monster on either side of the field: Its controller can Special Summon 1 monster from their hand or Deck with the same Type and Attribute and an ATK or DEF greater than the tributed card. Card effects cannot be activated for the rest of this turn, except for the effects of a monster Special Summoned by this card. You can only activate 1 "Power Creep" per turn.

Spent a while trying to come up with an effect for the image. If you have any more fitting ideas, let me know.
    • By AexDEye9
      Myutant Soldier
      EARTH Psychic/Link/Effect | ATK/ 0 LINK-1
      1 Level 4 or lower Psychic monster
      When this card is Link Summoned, You can add 1 "Myutant Evolution lab" from your deck to your hand. You can Tribute this card, then banish 1 card from your GY or face-up field, except "Myutant Soldier"; Special Summon 1 monster from your hand or Deck, based on the banished card.
      ● Monster: "Myutant Beast" ● Spell: "Myutant Mist" ● Trap: "Myutant Arsenal"
      You can only use each effect of "Myutant Soldier" once per turn.