Sign in to follow this  
norI worK

Majespecter Cross Post

Just gonna throw update this here and there with random support I make for the deck. Takes a lot of themes from the Lair of Darkness structure deck as I believe they would work well together if they weren't so restrictive.

kMDyaEm.jpeg

Majesty's Dragon
Field Spell
All face-up monsters on the field become WIND Spellcaster-Type monsters. Once per turn, if you would Tribute a monster you control to activate a card effect, you can Tribute 1 WIND Spellcaster-Type monster your opponent controls, even though you do not control it. You can return 1 Level 4 or lower WIND Spellcaster-Type monster you control to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Majespecter" monster from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Majesty's Dragon" once per turn.

bDnedDh.png

Majespecter Dragon - Ryujin
WIND
Scales 2
Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

During either player's turn: You can Tribute 1 WIND - Spellcaster-Type monster; reveal 3 "Majespecter" Spell/Trap Cards from your Deck, your opponent randomly chooses 1 for you to Set on your field, and you shuffle the rest back into your Deck.  You can only use this effect of "Majespecter Dragon - Ryujin" once per turn. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

mMa0xTd.jpg

Majespecter Descent
Continuous Trap
Once per turn, if a WIND Spellcaster-Type Monster you control is Tributed: You can Special Summon 1 "Majespecter" monster from your Deck, or add 1 "Majespecter" Spell/Trap card from your Deck to your Hand. You cannot Special Summon monsters except "Majespecter" Monsters. 

bMVFhCa.jpeg

The Pend effect to Special Summon from the GY won't work. Didn't edit that out from when I copied Diabolos text. It should be from the Pendulum Zone only.

4 hours ago, (?) said:

I think it would be awfully neat if Aosagibi went in the pendulum zone when tributed.

That might be a nice change actually. I might update that when I make more cards.

It also occurs to me that you might want it to have a clause that makes it able to be pendulum summoned, a la OERD.

Maybe Ryujin wants a clause that allows you to activate the set card that turn, like Back Jack? I can't imagine that would produce any significant balancing issues.