Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

Discontinued Chip Flavors

Even if you don't eat chips anymore, is there any flavors you remember? Perhaps a personal favorite flavor. One that was around for years before it was pulled. Or a flavor that was around VERY briefly.

anime-eating-chips.gif

There's been plenty I liked that I miss. Like Fritos Flavor Twists Cheddar Ranch, Doritos Guacamole, and two of their Jacked flavors (Enchilada Supreme and Smoky Chipotle BBQ). But the one they ran with the most was the one I cared the least for (Ranch Dipped Hot Wings). But there's one particular flavor I REALLY liked. And it was only around for mere months. At least where I've lived:

Cheetos Cheese Flavored Snacks, Crunchy, Cheesy Cheddar BBQ | Snacks, Chips  & Dips | Phelps Market

Not that I can't get similar flavors but Doritos are an experience. More specifically they are tortilla chips, not regular potato chips. I found out that it was actually a Costco exclusive thing here in Canada within the last year or so slightly after it probably stopped being a thing again, but I don't do Costco. Never been more mad at something was a Costco exclusive. Also guacamole rocks too, especially haha, once again in the collisions that included it.

doritos-collisions.jpg

doritos-collisions-habanero-guacamole-to