Thar

[Interest check] NCU - NEO Cinematic Universe

Infinite support. Honestly I don't want to suggest much because I'd prefer to see this how you envision it. Your ideas are pretty insane, and diluting them would be an injustice.

On 1/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, (youknowwhoiam) said:

Infinite support. Honestly I don't want to suggest much because I'd prefer to see this how you envision it. Your ideas are pretty insane, and diluting them would be an injustice.

I just don't wanna portray someone in a way that offends them. Despite how much more interesting it could be without diluting myself, it's just more trouble than it's worth causing if it ends up being an issue. Though considering this wouldn't necessarily be as much of a parody (or it could be) as the shipping fics, perhaps that wouldn't be necessary. However there's also the fact that people will see how they're portrayed and not be satisfied, so I just don't wanna have to deal with that either.

I probably shouldn't care as much as I do, but it's just the way I am.

I toadally support this. Can't wait to see what you come up with for everyone.

Just, ah, if I get involved, be sure to get my monotheistic religious beliefs and respect for others' religions in there, alright? And no sexual/explicit/implicit/romantic stuff. I really am not that type.

Okay, so I'll just do this: Since this isn't necessarily a parody and I don't really know that many people here that well, here's an application that people can fill out and DM to me if they want to be included. This will help give me an idea for how things will go should I start writing it. Or if you trust me with my imagination, that works too (and also adds a ton of pressure, but that's fine.

-

NEO's "The Members" Character Application:

Username: (Include past aliases so that I know who you are.)
Character name:
Alias:
Appearance: (Be as brief or specific as you like. Images are welcome as well.)
Power/ability: (Think Marvel/DC comics or something similar)
Personality: (Be as brief or specific as you like. Images are welcome as well.)
Background: (Be as brief or specific as you like. Images are welcome as well.)
Trivia: (What else can you tell me about your character to help flesh them out more?)

-

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

Edited by Thar