yui

Yui's AMA

IIRC I asked what would be your personal move if you were a Pokemon, but now I ask: what move would you introduce to Pokemon if you were given the opportunity to do so? Please at minimum mention the type, if it's physical, special or status, base power if applicable, of course the effect (if any), and at least 3 Pokemon (and their lines if any) that would be able to learn it, the latter to get an idea of what niche or hole you would intent to fill. But more details like, for example, PP, or a longer list of Pokemon that learn it, would be appreciated.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:30 AM, Darj said:

IIRC I asked what would be your personal move if you were a Pokemon, but now I ask: what move would you introduce to Pokemon if you were given the opportunity to do so? Please at minimum mention the type, if it's physical, special or status, base power if applicable, of course the effect (if any), and at least 3 Pokemon (and their lines if any) that would be able to learn it, the latter to get an idea of what niche or hole you would intent to fill. But more details like, for example, PP, or a longer list of Pokemon that learn it, would be appreciated.

I quite like the moves that are already in the game. If you mean adding an existing move to a pokemon though, vaporeon learning defog would make me a pretty happy boi.

1 hour ago, Yuicarus said:

I quite like the moves that are already in the game. If you mean adding an existing move to a pokemon though, vaporeon learning defog would make me a pretty happy boi.

I meant a new move. For example, something like a Fairy-Type version of Aqua Jet, Bullet Punch, etc. or a ~90 base power Special Flying move that is missing because the next best thing is Air Slash with 75 base power, while Aeroblast and Oblivion Wing are exclusive for legendaries; Rocks would appreciate a more widely distributed ~80 BP Special move, too. Or it could be something new entirely, like a Fire-Type version of Stealth Rock or IDK.

15 minutes ago, Darj said:

I meant a new move. For example, something like a Fairy-Type version of Aqua Jet, Bullet Punch, etc. or a ~90 base power Special Flying move that is missing because the next best thing is Air Slash with 75 base power, while Aeroblast and Oblivion Wing are exclusive for legendaries; Rocks would appreciate a more widely distributed ~80 BP Special move, too. Or it could be something new entirely, like a Fire-Type version of Stealth Rock or IDK.

No I know what you meant, I just don't want to add any moves to the game.

On 3/20/2020 at 11:53 PM, LordCowCow said:

what's a food you love eating even though you know it doesn't actually taste all that good?

If I don't like the way a food tastes, I don't eat it. It's not a food, but I suppose the closest thing I can answer your question with is these smoothies I was making until recently with protein powder, veggies, a banana, and some water. I drank them regularly for nutritional purposes, and while they didn't taste bad, it's not something I can drink more than once a day. I'd still be making them, but I'm pretty sure we're low on something. Unless I'm just really stupid, which may well be the case. It's an answer to not quite the question you asked, but I'm too subjective with food to know what "objectively" doesn't taste all that great.

2 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

In that case.

Rank the 5 flavors of food

Sweet, sour, bitter, salty and umami (savory)

1. Salty
  2. Sweet
  3. Umami
  4. Sour
  5. Bitter

1 minute ago, Comrade Duck said:

What anime would you like most to get a film adaptation?

77831.jpg

此れ

On 3/31/2020 at 2:16 AM, radio414 said:

What’s your favorite (or Top X) April Fools gags?

That time when Riot Games made Star Guardian Urgot - a meme for about half the lifespan of League of Legends so far - into a real thing. Except, not quite.

A couple years ago when the YCM mods played with the site to make it look like cardgamecoalition was also pretty funny.

32 minutes ago, radio414 said:

What anime movie would you most like to be turned into a series?

Asagao to Kase-san

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

why do you insist on bumping every time you see any other ama get bumped or posted in?

because other AMAs getting activity reminds me mine is here too and I should bump it.

10 minutes ago, radio414 said:

You asked a lot of word questions recently, so on a similar note what's your favorite English oddity in The Chaos?

"Sounds like corpse, corps, horse and worse."

3 hours ago, Skaia said:

What is your favorite type of pop tart?

it's a basic bitch answer, but you can't go wrong with brown sugar cinnamon pop-tarts.

On 5/15/2020 at 1:05 PM, Skaia said:

If you could give an mmo to any one series that currently does not have one and is not League or Fate what would it be?

Giving Fallout an actual MMO instead of the disastrous buggy cashgrab that is FO76 would be pretty cool. But that answer probably doesn't count, so let's go with Soul Calibur. It would probably play similarly to Legends did, but with a much wider array of fighting styles to pick from and custom characters. Bonus round: PVP factions align with the four major nations in SC3's Chronicles of the Sword mode, and we get to explore that world more in-depth.

Edited by Yui

Scenario is, your playing a game with three members on the forum (up to your personal choice who's joining): what game is it and why?

22 minutes ago, Chaos Sonic said:

Scenario is, your playing a game with three members on the forum (up to your personal choice who's joining): what game is it and why?

100% Orange Juice w/ da boiz! Any boiz are viable options here, I just like getting some pals together and playing funny dice game.