yui

Yui's AMA

what's your favorite urban legend and why? what would you want to know more of about it?

1 hour ago, Thar said:

what's your favorite urban legend and why? what would you want to know more of about it?

My favorite urban legend is the East Asian belief that if you leave an electric fan running while you sleep, it will use up all the oxygen in the room and you'll die, simply because it's hilarious to me as I can't sleep without my trusty box fan running. I'd like to know more about how this belief not only came to be, but is still prevalent in its associated countries.

If you could choose 3 servants to pull for 2021, 2022, and 2023, but can't get any other servant for those years and can't get more quartz, would you? (to clarify, three each year)

And regardless if you would if you did which would you pick?

55 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

If you could choose 3 servants to pull for 2021, 2022, and 2023, but can't get any other servant for those years and can't get more quartz, would you?

And regardless if you would if you did which would you pick?

i would not take that bargain; there's too many 2022 servants i'd want and quite frankly i don't even know if i'll keep the game for another two years. that said...

2021: Space Ishtar

2022: Summer Illya

2023: Caren

Edited by yui

29 minutes ago, yui said:

i would not take that bargain; there's too many 2022 servants i'd want and quite frankly i don't even know if i'll keep the game for another two years. that said...

2021: Space Ishtar

2022: Summer Illya

2023: Caren

Ah, you replied before I edited, realized I wasn't clear enough in that it was 3 per year

6 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Ah, you replied before I edited, realized I wasn't clear enough in that it was 3 per year

oh well in that case absolutely i'd take it

2021: Space Ishtar, Calamity Jane, Summer Okita

2022: Summer Illya, Voyager, Douman

2023: Caren, and i'll leave my other two slots open for the time being

Assuming you're familiar enough with the Binding of Isaac to discuss builds and synergies: What's your favorite build? also, if you could make an item to be in the game, what would it be?

1 hour ago, Thar said:

Assuming you're familiar enough with the Binding of Isaac to discuss builds and synergies: What's your favorite build? also, if you could make an item to be in the game, what would it be?

I am not

oh no the bump button is gone. guess i have to do this the old-fashioned way.

hell yeah no bump button now I might ask things more

best and worst pizza topping?
If you could only eat pizza with both the toppings and can't pick them off would you still eat pizza?

15 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

hell yeah no bump button now I might ask things more

best and worst pizza topping?
If you could only eat pizza with both the toppings and can't pick them off would you still eat pizza?

best topping is chicken. worst topping is mushrooms or anchovies.

if i had to eat a pizza with both of them and couldn't pick off the shrooms/fish, imma have to pass.

Edited by yui

Suddenly, fgo collabs with another game and there's a new servant from that game, who would you want it to be and what class?

Same question but for anime, too

2 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Suddenly, fgo collabs with another game and there's a new servant from that game, who would you want it to be and what class?

Same question but for anime, too

FFXIV collab for games. Realistically I'd like if Alisaie (Caster) was the crossover servant, but the one I really want is Thancred (Saber). It also means I should be expecting some neat glamour items in FFXIV.

For an anime crossover, I want a second Primsa Illya event, mostly so Beatrice and Tanaka can be added to the game.

7 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

What is the popular (non-anime) series you care least about? Most?

My perception of "popular" is pretty distorted, but I am confident in saying the popular series I care about the least (that I care about enough to remember it exists at all) is Danganronpa. Among other things, I really don't like the artstyle, and from what pieces I already know it seems like the kind of series that I'd spend more time roasting the writing of than actually playing. Originally this said Umineko, but then I switched it to Danganronpa since I know that one's popular.

Popular non-anime series I care about the most - at least right now - is proooooooobably Final Fantasy. Aside from FF14 being one of my favorite games period lately, and being a Sephiroth main in Smash Bros, I've actively wanted to pick up other games from the franchise lately. I probably won't, but I'd like to.

Edited by yui

11 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

how long would you keep dancing if no one asked anything?

do you have enough to keep going?

As long as it takes.

That was actually the last dancing gif I had bookmarked though, but I can easily find more.

21 minutes ago, Thar said:

Top 3 favorite movies, go!

1. Hocus Pocus
  2. Promare
  3. Scott Pilgrim vs The World