yui

Yui's AMA

2 hours ago, Saiku said:

Will you ask me a question?

will you ask me one if I do?

5 hours ago, Yui said:

will you ask me one if I do?

Will you promise to play the question game with me?

6 hours ago, Saiku said:

Will you promise to play the question game with me?

nope

2 hours ago, Thar said:

If you could drop one active RP right now, which would it be?

This one. It's still in the first round of posting so it'd be the least impactful for me to leave.

Given the opportunity, what 1 resistance, effectiveness or immunity would you add or remove from any of the Types in the main Pokemon games?

Edited by Darj

4 hours ago, Darj said:

Given the opportunity, what 1 resistance, effectiveness or immunity would you add or remove from any of the Types in the main Pokemon games?

Remove one of Steel's resistances. I'm not entirely sure which one yet - probably its resistance to Psychic - but one of em that doesn't make sense to me (so most likely Psychic).

3 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Opinion on beavers?

I'm a sucker for semi-aquatic and amphibious animals, and beavers are possibly my favorite semi-aquatic animal. I like that they build things, and their tails amuse me. Pretty cool animal overall.

3 hours ago, Chaos Sonic said:

>Reads question on beavers
...yeah I can top that.

What's your thoughts on the platypus?

The platypus is nature's shitpost. It has all sorts of wonky shit going for it, but it lacks a distinct charm beavers have.

2 minutes ago, Yui said:

The platypus is nature's shitpost. It has all sorts of wonky shit going for it, but it lacks a distinct charm beavers have.

....this answer is making me laugh hard my dude...thank you.

Would you want to live in a world where you have to do a Nuzlocke for a living? (Could be Moemon, Tohoumon, Digimon, or Pokémon...your choice)

Just now, Chaos Sonic said:

Would you want to live in a world where you have to do a Nuzlocke for a living? (Could be Moemon, Tohoumon, Digimon, or Pokémon...your choice)

Get paid to play video games? Hell yeah.

Just now, Yui said:

Get paid to play video games? Hell yeah.

Yeah...that's a good way to put it. I was actually meaning in a world where you have to deal with the Nuzlocke rules and are living in that particular game. You would also get that big redo button at your disposal you love so much. Sooooo thoughts?

6 minutes ago, Chaos Sonic said:

Yeah...that's a good way to put it. I was actually meaning in a world where you have to deal with the Nuzlocke rules and are living in that particular game. You would also get that big redo button at your disposal you love so much. Sooooo thoughts?

E6Gg7uB.gif

I'd get paid to do nuzlockes in-universe anyway, in victory money from beating other trainers. Unless you mean I'll get extra money for adhering to the rules, this is a rip-off!

3 minutes ago, Yui said:

E6Gg7uB.gif

I'd get paid to do nuzlockes in-universe anyway, in victory money from beating other trainers. Unless you mean I'll get extra money for adhering to the rules, this is a rip-off!

...ya know what, for this scenario, yes. You get extra money for adhering to the rules as well. So, would you do it?

7 minutes ago, Chaos Sonic said:

...ya know what, for this scenario, yes. You get extra money for adhering to the rules as well. So, would you do it?

I'm going to assume this is a pretty significant amount of extra income to compensate for the emotional damages of my animal friends all dying at random and the work hazards and stress related to more or less single-handedly dismantling whatever variety of terrorist organization the region I choose happens to have. In which case yeah that sounds fun.

13 minutes ago, Daemon said:

Are you down?

'Cause I am #DownWithYui

He a cool dude.

he's pretty neat, yea

5 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Are AMAs dead?

I sure hope not.

7 hours ago, iarimakousei said:

Favorite superhero franchise and game?

Being the filthy weeb I am, my favorite superhero franchise is My Hero Academia.

My favorite superhero game is significantly less weeby though. It's Ultimate Spider-Man.

In an RPG setting, what would your signature skill, attack or spell be and do? I mean details like visual effects, any status effects (e.g. burn, freeze), or stat bonuses/reductions, etc. For instance, IIRC you are into the water element so I imagine it could be something like Scald from Pokemon, or a waterfall attack, or a freeze spell. No need to go into base power/damage since as a signature-personal skill it would scale up with your level.

Edited by A Crap Guide to CC

On 6/2/2019 at 10:16 PM, A Crap Guide to CC said:

In an RPG setting, what would your signature skill, attack or spell be and do? I mean details like visual effects, any status effects (e.g. burn, freeze), or stat bonuses/reductions, etc. For instance, IIRC you are into the water element so I imagine it could be something like Scald from Pokemon, or a waterfall attack, or a freeze spell. No need to go into base power/damage since as a signature-personal skill it would scale up with your level.

Water-type special attack that deals damage twice. First time involves an exploding bubble being lobbed at the enemy, and then the second damage happens on the next turn when all the water comes back down from the explosion.