Sign in to follow this  
Void

I guess I'm back. Time for a new Void AMA.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:22 PM, LordCowCow said:

Suppose will start with a generic

What series, game book movie show etc, would you say is the one you're most into?

Sorry for the very late reply - not only has it been a very busy few weeks, but it also seems I did not have notifications to my Email enabled.

As for the question, tough one. I tend to fluctuate on what series I'm tied into on a seasonal basis.

Yu-Gi-Oh! has dominated most of those seasonal cycles since I discovered it 18 years ago, but has wained in recent years as I struggled to keep up with the meta, as well as our exodus from YCM to here on Neo diluting my exposure to it.

Next, I guess would be RuneScape - I've been an active member since 2006, and tied into its roleplaying community soon after. I even attended Runefest in 2013, possess signed concept art, as well as a Ring of Kinship made by one of the JMods, and even won an RS Gaming Chair which isn't available to purchase to the general public. Today I'm now the head admin for the RuneScape Roleplay Wiki, the central library for the collective lore we've established since the golden days. And while the roleplay community has declined into obscurity due to gradual player base attrition and a series of fundamental disagreements between factions (my appointment being one of them), I continue to play daily.

Beyond that, I'm a Star Wars nut, a Halo enthusiast, and generally, anything sci-fi is what I go for. I may dabble in other fantasy genres from time to time, but I'm very picky.

tl;dr: I rotate between Yu-Gi-Oh, RuneScape, Star Wars, and Halo, with some other stuff inbetween.

On 10/29/2021 at 5:22 PM, LordCowCow said:

Suppose will start with a generic

What series, game book movie show etc, would you say is the one you're most into?

:c

on a serious note for void, what parts of ncm do you recommend for people who dont use the site often but want to b/c everyone's there now?

On 11/20/2021 at 3:40 PM, cr47t said:

:c

on a serious note for void, what parts of ncm do you recommend for people who dont use the site often but want to b/c everyone's there now?

Hmm. If you're totally fresh, start with making a post in Introductions. Beyond there, it kinda depends on if you an card maker or a roleplayer. If you do cards, start in casual singles, while if you RP I'd start by browsing the RP Rules in Out-Of-Character Planning.

You could also post here in Miscellaneous to get a feel for the community.

On 11/21/2021 at 7:01 PM, Void said:

Hmm. If you're totally fresh, start with making a post in Introductions. Beyond there, it kinda depends on if you an card maker or a roleplayer. If you do cards, start in casual singles, while if you RP I'd start by browsing the RP Rules in Out-Of-Character Planning.

You could also post here in Miscellaneous to get a feel for the community.

tbh i havent done cards since covid and rp since, well, ever., but i usually post in misc on here and og ycm, so i'll try that. thank you!