Lanze des Sieges

This is a thing

Is this a thing? How is this a thing?

I have been using the card maker on and off since a few years back (before it was the neo new card maker) and I never noticed it had a forum before, despite this being roughly my third account for it. (other two got lost on The Paths of Destiny)

Anyway, after I recover a little from my bafflement and surprise you can expect to see me on custom cards, I'll be posting the set I'm working on after I finish tweaking it. I'm also going to be on the lookout if there is a funny contest to participate in.

Cheers~

Welcome welcome! To be blunt the card sections are kinda slow these days but maybe you can be part of changing that!

There's lot of areas to check out so hope you find things you enjoy while you're here and now that we have you trapped fufufu

Heya there LordCow, I make no promises of being active but just like all my vanity projects I'll work on it whenever I can, I'm also going to check soon on the RP section, it's been a while since I last did one of those.