Chaos Sonic

[CFV] Interdimensional Dragonknight, Lost Legend

327?cb=20190114032412

Interdimensional Dragonknight, Lost Legend

Grade: 3 | Twin Drive

Power: 13000 | Critical: 1

Dark Zone | Gear Chronicle | Gear Dragon

Imaginary Gift: Force

[ACT](VC):COST [Discard cards with the sum of their grades being 3 or greater from your hand], search your deck for a grade 4 card, ride it as [Stand], shuffle your deck, and at the end of this turn, retire that unit, and ride a grade 3 card from your soul as [Rest].
[AUTO]:When rode upon, COST [Counter Blast (2)], and draw a card.

Within V-Series, this unit was released, heralding in the Gear Chronicle clan into this era. And with G4s being part of the Main Deck and no longer just being a Generation Stride, I figured that their mechanics would be completely changed. However...Lost Legend came into the picture and threw everything I was expecting out the window and made me interested. In short, with V-GC, you basically discard the cards from hands that equal G3 to get a G4 from the Main Deck and Ride, similar to the Stride process, just minus the Extra Deck...so that remaining is good. But I'm getting off-topic. This is about Lost Legend and not V-GC.

First, the art-style is beautiful. I actually hadn't seen a decent GC dragon knight that I liked prior to Lost Legend, but this really strikes a chord with me and got me interested in it almost immediately. For me, the way a unit looks definitely helps in trying to have it make a connection for me. The gear weapons are just too awesome as well!

Now for the effect: basically the manner of doing this (if I'm correct) is attack with Lost Legend after getting the Force Marker, activate the [ACT] skill and call a G4 Gear Chronicle unit (either Idealize Dragon or V Mystery Flare), get a free card from the deck thanks to the quick Counter Blast for the [AUTO] skill and get another attack with that unit...THEN retire that unit and Ride Lost Legend in the rest position and gain the Force Marker again.

With this being one of the new V-Series GC units for G3 that is good (good to me in my opinion...your results may vary), it is in the running for becoming my Ace/Avatar for V-Series GC (that is until my baby Chronojet gets a V version).