Sign in to follow this  
Sleepy

10 Year Challenge - Dark Magician Girl Drawing

In this case more like a 9 year challenge. 
This first one is the 2010 version.

Spoiler

vaaxAqE.jpg

2019 version (AKA finished like 5 minutes ago)

Spoiler

O41nede.jpg

Okay first I want to say I love your style and this is really cute and a huge improvement.
...But I did want to mention that the book feels kinda off. The proportions and maybe the shape?
(I didn't realize how long ago this was oops gotta get into the habit of checking this area more)

14 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Okay first I want to say I love your style and this is really cute and a huge improvement.
...But I did want to mention that the book feels kinda off. The proportions and maybe the shape?
(I didn't realize how long ago this was oops gotta get into the habit of checking this area more)

I'm gonna have to agree the book could have been better. It's not all that symmetrical and the lines could be more straight and careful with the angles xD
At the last moment I was debating between Sage's Stone or Magic Formula at her hand.

Yeah it's been 10 days, but it's fine xP 
I was starting to think I was getting ignored by the forum as a whole other than Darj, so thanks for breaking the spell ;9