Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

Best and worst cards you've pulled from Yugioh packs

Whether they are main booster packs, mini, or mega packs. What are the best and/or worst cards you've pulled? Whether it be based on their practicality in the game or on how much the individual card cost at the time.

Two Borrelswords out of like 15 FLOD packs.  Yesterday I traded my spare for my second Impermanence.  

Also, two Electrumite out of 10 packs of the set it came from, back when it was decently priced.  

Normally, though, I tend to have terrible luck pulling from packs.

I pulled a Black Rose Dragon from the first CSOC pack (the one where it's the cover card) I ever bought. I later pulled an Ultimate Rare Scrap Dragon. My brother stole and traded both of them.

Best pull was in 4th grade, I wrecked my friendship with my bro because I told the girl he liked that he had a crush on her. Dick move on my part.

His mom had him invite me to his birthday party because we were a small class and everyone's parties always had the whole class. He had Yu-Gi-Oh! packs in his goodie bags and as we were leaving, I tried extending an olive branch and apologizing again with him accepting it but still kind of frosty. I gave him my YGO pack saying I wanted him to have it and first thing he sees when he opens it? Exodia's head.

Both of us freak out and get excited, still friends 15 years later Kappa.png

Edited by Fusion

5 hours ago, jabber2033 said:

Two Borrelswords out of like 15 FLOD packs.  Yesterday I traded my spare for my second Impermanence.  

Also, two Electrumite out of 10 packs of the set it came from, back when it was decently priced.  

Normally, though, I tend to have terrible luck pulling from packs.

Well, hey that's still better than anything I've pulled. But yeah, I usually pull nothing interesting from packs.

The best cards I ever pulled were Ghostrick Alucard from Shadow Specters when they first released (1st Edition and everything). It was worth a lot more back then, and someone wanted to trade me their Madolche Anjelly for it. Which brings me to the next card. Madolche Anjelly is likely the most valuable I've pulled. From Mega Pack 2015 (in the Dark Rebellion Xyz Tin). While there's lots of pack filler to choose from, the card I personally consider worst that I pulled was Cold Feet.

17 minutes ago, Dad said:

I pulled an Ash when it first dropped out of six packs.

Haven't bought any packs since.

I guess you stopped while you were ahead.

Regardless, given how much it's worth, that's a great pull as well!

pulled a Sky Striker Engage from a box upon release, which, from an odds standpoint isn't that amazing, but it paid for the box's value and then some in one pack

as an avid ghost rare collector, I pulled a ghost Star Eater once, was pretty exciting