LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC / PG-16 / Co-Hosted by Sethera / Complete]

After IC

Spoiler

Mac: Again. If interactions are going a bit slow let me know, otherwise will keep up this pace.

NND: So, Hakima, feel free to write out the Poliwrath's moves for here as well. They're actually quite damaged by that attack already and if they get to Brooke they intend to use Submission.

Gisei: Level, 39, Mega Launcher, Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Crabhammer, Vice Grip

Poliwrath: Level, 35, Damp, Moves: Circle Throw, Submission, Bubblebeam, Doubleslap, Ice Punch
Starmie: Level, 34, Natural Cure, Moves: Spotlight, Signal Beam, Bubblebeam, Psybeam, Whirlpool

Alola: Note, if Randy touches Heatran while he is doing this he'll take damage from the shockwaves. And Nani now gets to meet an old friend of the group.

Heatran: Level 87, Flash Fire, Moves: Lava Plume, Flamethrower, Iron Head, Ancient Power, Stomping Tantrum

Karaoke: M'kay I think I'll move us along next post so if you wanna do more talking be sure to ask peoples.

Showdown: Decided to speed this along a bit and just get to the "important" bit, given that I feel hemming and hawing won't do any good so yeah.

Who reads these anyway?

Spoiler

Mac: Second (well, more than that) verse same as the first. If you want me to do more with these let me know.

NND: Poliwrath is down, the Starmie is almost down, and now there's 2 Corphish and the King. Corphish similar deal as the other two were but the King you'll need to ask me for responses.

King(ler): Level, 45, Moves: ???

Corphish: Level 23, Shell Armor, Moves: Harden, Vice Grip, Bubblebeam, Protect, Knock Off

Also, Sethera, feel free to get a full convo from the Kingdra from me if you want.

And yes, that be Phione, Saiku.

Alola: Pretty simple. That Flamethrower is super boosted. And yes Heatran is willing to take the Surf in order to hit Keanu.

Showdown: Y'all know the drill by now. Isole is refraining from talking at the moment but has seemed to "cool down" finally.

Karaoke: Was gonna move ahead but seems we got some lovely interaction at hand still.

After IC

Spoiler

Mac: Hey look, it's another one. Yaaaay? So yeah, Tornadus is sorta out of it right now, and Elsa is ready to fight.

Mia: Level 80, Moves: Rollout, ???

Elsa: Level 40, Snow Cloak, Moves: Hail, Ice Beam, Ice Shard, Aurora Veil, Hidden Power (Ground)

NND: Skipping over Brooke's stuff for now since no one else is around and I can afford to do that. Just for this post though next we're back to normal posting.
Sethera and Saiku make sure if you want the talk to go faster to get lines from me.

Alola: Randy is now a flying cat and a mega Lava Plume is coming for the other two. My suggestion is not to get hit by that. On the other side of town Allie seems to not like Nani very much...

Showdown: As can be seen Landorus shifts mood rather quickly. You got a bit of insight to why he's not fighting there.

Karaoke: How mysterious!

For the record the Ghosts gathered around the shell are several Shedinja, Shuppet, and Gastly. As well as a Cofagrigus, Drifblim, and Chandelure.

After IC

Spoiler

Mac: Next round Mia will be using Rollout; you have until then to try and do something about it. If you want to talk to her you should get info from me otherwise you won't get much of a response.

NND: Try and get some dialogue for Phione, Saiku, otherwise it'll be a while before you can get back to Brooke.

Alola: Both Keanu and Marie are free from the attack but Randy is taking one mega lava plume as well as having a Stomping Tantrum heading his way.

Showdown: Landorus is completely in Chat mode atm

Karaoke: This one's a bit more complicated so here's a map.

Shuppet, level 20, Moves, Knock Off, Screech, Shadow Sneak, Night Shade, Will-O Wisp
Gastly, level 22, Moves, Smog, Confuse Ray, Night Shade, Sucker Punch, Toxic
Shedinja, level 30, Moves, Sand Attack, Fury Swipes, Spite, Shadow Sneak, Mind Reader
Drifblim, level 34, Moves, Constrict, ???
Cofagrigus, level 36, Moves, ???
Chandelure, level 42, Moves, ???

After IC

Spoiler

Alola: Nani is getting attacked by double Stone Edge at the moment. She can keep trying to get out or try and fight, either way.
Meanwhile....The rest have...won? At very least Heatran isn't attacking and the volcano has calmed down.
The group has gained experience from this encounter and Keanu and Marie both gained 2 levels and Randy 1.

Mac: Mia used Zen Headbutt on Kazo and then Fire Punch on Elsa.
Meanwhile Mac is using Low Sweep on Mia. Or at least attempting to.

NND: So. If any information on the group facing is needed, Sethera, let me know and I can give all you need.
And again to the others if you need anything to quicken the scene I can provide.

Karaoke: Map

Shuppet, level 20, Moves, Knock Off, Screech, Shadow Sneak, Night Shade, Will-O Wisp
Shedinja, level 30, Moves, Sand Attack, Fury Swipes, Spite, Shadow Sneak, Mind Reader
Drifblim, level 34, Moves, Constrict, Stockpile, ???
Chandelure, level 42, Moves, Fire Blast, ???

Showdown: Yeah we're at a mostly interaction time now. Unless something crazy happens to change that.

After IC

Spoiler

Alola: Feel free to get dialogue from Heatran if you want.
In the meantime, Yui, tell me before doing any action for this round okay?

Mac: Little confusing maybe but all the attacks did land. Elsa got an elbow to the face, Mac is being thrown at Kazo (which I think is becoming a habit)
And Mia's special move, which I will call For Whom the Bells Toll, creates sonic vibrations through a bell-like noise she produces. And yes friendly reminder you're fighting on a big raft.

NND: Easter has a lot of time to react before the Bubblebeam, for the record.
Meanwhile, the king's numbers are growing by the round.

Karaoke: Map

Lok took one Gastly out but has been Sucker Punched and Night Shaded by one. The other seems to be distracted by Shaymin.

Chandelure, level 42, Moves, Fire Blast, Disable, ???

Showdown: Same as before, feel free to just keep going as you'd like.

Also to anyone who has been less than active about communicating with me and/or your group try and do that a bit more to make things run smoother.

After IC

Spoiler

Alola: Okay, so, yes the group can now see that there's a sandstorm going on which is clearly unnatural.
Aaaand
Allie: Level 75. Moves: Payback, Stone Edge, Pursuit, ???, ???. Ability, Sand Stream.

Karaoke: Okay so basically two Shedinja are trying to use X-Scissor on Shaymin
The Chandelure is firing a Shadow Ball at Nine
Gastly are using Toxic (one that got confused) and when Lok attacks next Sucker Punch on Lok.
Map

Mac: I won't lie, I'M not sure what's going on here. So coordination is key. Basically Kazo missed but forced Mia to try and get away and got another ice shard in her.
Now Mia and Tornadus are brawling and the bells are sounding again.

NND: So, for Easter, it's kinda a free for all style thing atm.
Corsola, level 30, Natural Cure, Spike Cannon, Brine, Ancient Power, Bubblebeam, Lucky Chant
Frillish, level 32, Cursed Body, Brine, Night Shade, Recover, Bubblebeam, Absorb
Slowking, level 37, Own Tempo, Future Sight, Heal Pulse, Water Pulse, Confusion, Nasty Plot

Meanwhile, next round, the soldiers in the dungeon will reach a large enough amount to break through the rock slide themselves.

Showdown: If you guys want to wrap things up you'll have to let me know.

After IC

Spoiler

Alola: Allie is using Earthquake. The others can reach her in this round but do keep the EQ going on in mind.

Karaoke: With that the fight is now over. Which means more levels for people!
Specifically 1 for Nine, two for Gwen, and Lok two as well.

Mac: The longer Tornadus goes with the Hurricane the more damaged the raft will be. Try and get some info so that the fight can go more smoothly. From me and from the other in the group.

NND: Sethera, feel free to do more than one round in your post.
The other two, if you just go up the lift you'll be able to reach the top perfectly fine but ask me if you want to do more than that.

Showdown: One more intermission portion. Let me know what you want to do, who you want to talk to, etc etc. There's nothing specific that needs to be done this is just stuff before the next....mission let's say.

Also both of you have gained a level from this excursion.

After IC

Spoiler

Alola: Okay, so Allie has started her Stone Rain attack and paired it with Scary Face. So everyone has to deal with those two in this fight. Have fun! If you aren't able to reasonably avoid the rocks and you don't work that into the post I'll assume you get hit by some.

Karaoke: So you don't necessarily have to wait for Sethera/Shaymin but it might help. Don't wait too long if you have a chance to post though.

Mac: Mia is stuck in the muck for now but Tornadus is intent on continuing. Mac will fly into the muck next round if nothing happens. If you want Tornadus responses ask me.

NND: Easter is in a pincer situation with Bubblebeam and by the end of his next "turn" the Future Sight will go off.

For the other two...

Wailord, level 40, Oblivious. Moves: Water Spout, Amnesia, Rest, Heavy Slam, Haze

For dialogue ask me but for combat stuff I trust the two of you to be fair.

Showdown: As always the down time will continue until you no longer want it to. And you can always get dialogue from me or each other.

After IC

Spoiler

Mac: At the moment Tornadus isn't as aggressively using Hurricane. But he's clearly upset and able to be set off again easily. Which Mac WILL do if nothing changes.

NND: Corsola is trying to retreat but Frillish is using Brine. The other Gijinka are down though so likely can mop them up.
I kinda took Brooke's inaction as an action, otherwise they would've just been totally bodied, but next time I'll just let them be hit.
Also the move they're using atm is Heavy Slam

Alola: Allie is getting a bit fancy. She used Payback on Nani and is now dive bombing Keanu. Any action towards her will need to go through me first.

Karaoke: Keep trying to get what info out of Shaymin as you want. Any collab stuff would be up to Sethera if they want to do collabs or not.

Showdown: Isole is being a bit more talkative,perhaps cause of the hot water melting her heart, who knows.
Also yeah Magearna confirming there's time for just one more mission.

So, for now, I suppose we can move the deadline for this to Monday. It might be easier on me, anyway, for some irl reasons. Might change if Monday seems to be a bad day for it. Plus some of you seem to like to post on Saturday/Sunday so...yeah.

Anyway

Spoiler

Mac: So Mia is coming in hot, going directly for Ari. It might be good if you guys can work out something to slow Mia down and keep her in one place for long enough for Tornadus to do whatever it is. Mac's actions can serve to support whatever idea you two figure out.

NND: So, for Easter, if you want to hold off and see what happens with the other two that's fine, otherwise try and figure out where they'd be when Easter moves out. So we can work in things such as if Brooke takes the Wailord down or if Denku runs into Easter or whatever.
As for the Wailord I'd put his health around 60-70 percent range, Wailord HP is nutty.

Alola: Nani can't dodge that attack. Price to pay for not posting. And yep the sandstorm is up once again. Let me know what action y'all taking next so reactions can be had and such.

Karaoke: Talk time! Now, rep or Sethera could post first since either Lok responds to Shaymin's or adds to Gwen's words before Shaymin responds. Both are possible so don't feel the need to wait.

Showdown: As always, interactions will continue until you want me to move y'all to the Final Area (before the endgame stuff)

After IC

Spoiler

Mac: And with that the fight has ended. Tornadus used Superpower to end it. Which means levels!
2 for Kazo, 2 for Mac, 3 for Ari

NND: Since Hakimoo didn't post, Brooke got hit, and will get hit again if no post again.
Meanwhile the others have met up around the midway point.

Alola: Lot going on but basically he used Payback against Nani and Stone Edge against Randy.

Karaoke: Not much written but mostly need Shaymin's reactions before doing much more. But I will say we should try and move along soon most likely one way or another. Collab with each other if you need to.

Showdown: Putting it here too but. Next week I'll move us along to the next part. So if you want to finish up any discussion do so this week. Collab it out.

After IC

Spoiler

Might've noticed I removed the days thing. That's cause at this point it no longer matters what day people are at. It's all getting close to an end either way.

Mac: Mia has gone. And while you could search for her it is highly unlikely you'll find and catch up with her as it stands. So instead take this time for some rest and anything else you want with the city. Tornadus will stick around for a bit longer before leaving.

NND: So, with the Wailord "beaten" Brooke is free to meet up with the others, or vice verse. I will say that there will be something once you reach the throne again but other than that as long as you don't dither too long you won't encounter issues.
Also was gonna wait for the end of all this to tally up all the experience but for now, everyone gains a level.

Alola: Allie is still kicking, and seems to only be growing stronger, fueled by anger and adrenaline. It's getting more and more dangerous by the moment.

Karaoke: Did some time skip and y'all are back in town now. Sethera, up to you if you want Shaymin to be awake at this point or not. Maybe work it out with the others if Shaymin woke up on the way there or whatever.

Showdown: Well, there you go. The location of the final....location for the group has been revealed. Any last questions or comments or whatever can be said now and then into the twister you go.

After IC

Spoiler

Alola: The moves being used on Nani, if not obvious, are Scary Face and Payback
Dropped a bit hint on Allie's current weakness

Mac: Next post Tornadus will be gone, figure out what y'all wanna do for this "free time"

NND: Short but basically the group has met up again, if info is needed lemme know, so we can get back to the throne and such.

Karaoke: And so there it is, laid out for ya, pretty short but a lot said.

Showdown: Moved y'all to the "gates" of Skuldafn, what is said here will impact the direction of next few posts.

Mixing it up with a few words here that don't mean anything to the rest of this post.

Spoiler

Karaoke: So, unsure if Kayla's appearing act would give Shaymin pause or not, will leave that to Sethera's choice. So ask them if you need to know it for your post.

Alola: Allie seems to have completely forgotten about Keanu's existence. Also, it might be good, even if not lengthy, to get responses to attacks so that the next person can work off it.

Showdown: Feel free to talk to the elder's daughter about things before going into the city if you want. She'll just be leading you to the elder's house otherwise.

Mac: Might go faster if you get responses from me and such but otherwise...please figure out if there's more stuff you wanna do in the city or not. If you want to go back to Kazo's mom's then her stuff is in his hands.

NND: Okay. I'll just say straight out that you have 3 rounds to deal with the Kingdra in w/e manner before reinforcements start to arrive.

idk if anyone reads this but it makes me feel better

Spoiler

Mac: If you want more responses from the kids come to me. Otherwise try not to become Team Mac Sandwiches.

NND: 2 more rounds until reinforcements. I'll leave it to your imagination how well the talking is going. But there was some progress.

Alola: Note that unless there's specific people involved I won't be doing a lot. But there are some options to go from here. Like deciding what to do with Allie, if anything, deciding to go with the crowd, or otherwise. You could even leave if that's what you want.

Karaoke: Sethera should post before skaia but rep can still get in something before they do (hint hint) to try and help out

Showdown: Figured shouldn't drag too long so probably will consistently move around each post unless people really get into an interaction.

I have been informed that people do read this

Spoiler

Showdown: A riddle, of sorts, perhaps? Or just some words of wisdom. If you want to know results of actions or questions let me know. Hopefully we can move from this spot by next week.

Mac: Aaaand home. Well, a home. I just had to include awkward teen moment with Mac. And Saiku remember you get to do mama t-tar lines.

NND: Maybe a bit swift but don't wanna wait too long. Yes, y'all are on the way out of there. The bubble formed by Phione seemed at both stronger and less solid than Dora's.

Alola: Just a lil stuff but yeah, gave some info on the food and the types of conversations happening, but most of the interaction should be driven by y'all

Karaoke: Again, Sethera's post determines how all this goes. And to be clear the residents of this place aren't obviously about to do something and they won't do much unless certain things happen.

Words, Words, Words

Spoiler

Showdown: OKAY. So the thing I tried to do broke and I had to hurry and find an alternative. Hopefully it works. If it doesn't let me know. Basically, once either of you figure out the puzzle, screenshot and send it to me. The post itself basically go through the characters figuring things out. Note that Isole isn't strong enough to push the tiles. Also yes if Scarlet takes the dive she'll end up by the group as they are entering the temple.

Mac: Just some interactions. Don't worry about only once a week if you want to post more. As normal interactions will end and we'll move on when you guys want to. Getting responses might help. From me and each other.

NND: So...yeah that's Manaphy. If you want to talk to her or do something lemme know so I can give responses from her. Oh and everyone gains a level.

Karaoke: *passes the baton to Sethera*

Alola: More interactions. Like always if you want to talk to randos lemme know otherwise talk among yourselves too. This'll last till you guys want to move on and then....decide where you want to go next.
Also, LEVELS
Keanu +2 levels
Nani +2 levels
Marie +3 levels
Randy +1 level

Every post is closer and closer to the end.

Spoiler

Showdown: Alright. The space riddle and puzzle are done. Now there's a new riddle. The answer will require all three to do something so try and talk out the answer between both of you before coming to me for results. It's not meant to be very difficult so probably don't overthink it.

Mac: Very brief but I have given you the location for what will likely be the final part before endgame. Let me know when you guys want to continue on other than that just keep going as you're going.

NND: Gasp, an attack! I'll be blunt and say this will PROBABLY be the final fight before endgame time comes. You're surrounded on all four sides and Manaphy is focused on defending Phione.

5 Carvhanna: Level 20, Rough Skin, Moves: ???
Dragalge, level 45, Adaptability, Moves: Dragon Pulse, ???
Cloyster, level 40, Shell Armor, Moves: ???
Huntail, level 40, Water Veil, Moves: ???

Karaoke: Here we go, one more post in Alpha, then moving on to the cave. Sethera feel free to make the barrier breaking however you'd like. Go ham.

Alola: Continue as you will, no worries about deadline as long as you post at least once within it. When you want to move on let me know.

Fights all over the place

Spoiler

Showdown: Aaand here we go. The gauntlet. Okay so here's the thing. These are the fossils. But instead of being part Rock, the Rock is replaced by Dragon.

Aerodactyl: Level 35, Moves: ???
Kabutops: Level 35, Moves: ???
Omastar: Level 35, Moves: ???

Mac: Alright, wrap up interactions, and take it to the road. Next post we'll arrive at the destination so get what you want said/done before then done now.

NND: Fourway attack with four PCs means Dora is in on the action, oh boy.

5 Carvhanna: Level 20, Rough Skin, Moves: Aqua Jet, ???
Dragalge, level 45, Adaptability, Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Hydro Pump, ???
Cloyster, level 40, Shell Armor, Moves: Shell Smash, Razor Shell, ???
Huntail, level 40, Water Veil, Moves: Crunch, Aqua Tail, ???

Karaoke: Aaaand heeere it is, one of the hardest fights you could have....good luck. And yes, Shaymin is not there.
Raphael, level 90, Ability Prankster, Moves, ???

Alola: Okay so I'm thinking next week we'll move on. So finish up what you want here, come to me, or your teammates, if you need lines/info, but we'll be on the road next post.

Dun dun duuuuun

Spoiler

Showdown: If you can get info to make the fighting move faster go for it. Don't want to take too long. Though these enemies aren't as dangerous as the legends and such so far.

Aerodactyl: Level 35, Moves: Wing Attack, Take Down, ???
Kabutops: Level 35, Moves: Slash, Hydro Pump, ???
Omastar: Level 35, Moves: Withdraw, Dragon Pulse, ???

Mac: Hey look, that's what's in the cave. So yeah, interact with this one (also be sure to figure out anything you want to do on the way there/before leaving and include that as well)

NND: The fight continues.
Dragalge atm is now counted as pure Water.

4 Carvhanna: Level 20, Rough Skin, Moves: Aqua Jet, Bite, ???
Dragalge, level 45, Adaptability, Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Hydro Pump, Sludge Bomb, Camouflage
Cloyster, level 40, Shell Armor, Moves: Shell Smash, Razor Shell, Aurora Beam, ???
Huntail, level 40, Water Veil, Moves: Crunch, Aqua Tail, ???

Karaoke: So, Raphael seems to be drawing energy from the place you're in to heal. It's about equal to what the burn takes away though.
Raphael, level 90, Ability Prankster, Moves, Curse, Pain Split, Torment, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw

Alola: Wonder who this might be...Be sure to run any action by me. Also feel free to do stuff before leaving, and finish up convos too but yeah, moving along.

eep

Spoiler

Mac: Continue talking with Zekrom. As always feel free to do more than line by line post by post.

NND: 2 Carvhanna: Level 20, Rough Skin, Moves: Aqua Jet, Bite, ???
Dragalge, level 45, Adaptability, Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Hydro Pump, Sludge Bomb, Camouflage
Cloyster, level 40, Shell Armor, Moves: Shell Smash, Razor Shell, Aurora Beam, Spike Cannon, ???
Huntail, level 40, Water Veil, Moves: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Water Pulse, ???

Showdown: Keep it up like that. If you want Isole Assist lemme know

Cradily, level 38, Suction Cups, Moves: Ingrain, Confuse Ray, ???
Armaldo: level 38, Battle Armor, Moves: Metal Claw, ???

Alola: One minute. You must choose what you will do now. Let the others know what you'll do or at least let me know when you're working on post so I can tell the others if they ask for info.

Karaoke: Gwen is back in it and Raphael is like

Raphael, level 90, Ability Prankster, Moves, Curse, Pain Split, Torment, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw

Spoiler

Alola: It's probably best to get actions from me. Given how fast Lucario moves and attacks.

Mac: Zekrom wants to battle! It's not a fight to the death but he does want to see your best.

Zekrom, level 85, Teravolt, Moves: ???

NND: 1 Carvhanna: Level 20, Rough Skin, Moves: Aqua Jet, Bite, Screech, ???
Cloyster, level 40, Shell Armor, Moves: Shell Smash, Razor Shell, Aurora Beam, Spike Cannon, ???

Showdown: If the Armaldo goes down in one of your posts (preferably rep's if he wants) then I'll give the next set up to the other. Or we can just fight the armaldo between your two posts and my next post is next wave

Cradily, KOed
Armaldo: level 38, Battle Armor, Moves: Metal Claw, Water Gun, Harden, Dragon Claw, ???

Karaoke: Spooookyyyy.

dot dot dot

Spoiler

Alola: What's this? It seems Lucario's nature is on your side for now....Might want to recover, and help the legends recover at that.
Alsoooo everyone gains a level
AND....Marie has unlocked the ability to use a full on Oceanic Operetta!

NND: Carvanha down
Dragalge down

Mac: Zekrom is sending a Fusion Bolt at Ari, used Noble Roar to lower stats, and is going for Slash on Kazo.
Zekrom, level 85, Teravolt, Moves: Fusion Bolt, Noble Roar, Slash

Karaoke: Raphael is confused but still dangerous. Gwen is charging up Nasty Plots.

Showdown: Next wave is up! You all start this fight under the effects of Taunt (not that it effects most really)
Rampardos, level 38, Sheer Force. Moves: Headbutt, Dragon Tail, ???
Bastiodon, level 38, Sturdy. Moves: Taunt, ???

PSA: Getting asked for info makes me happy

Spoiler

Mac: It's actually a coincidence how many moves line up between zekrom and team mac. Anyway, pretty clear cut, note that the slash is just as painful and damaging as it would be just not so....cut-y.
Zekrom, level 85, Teravolt, Moves: Fusion Bolt, Noble Roar, Slash, Bolt Strike, ???

NND: I know that "slipping out" of susanoo might seem off but had to do something with the no post ?

Alola: Short post but yeah, now you have a Zapdos to talk to and an Articuno to attend to. Yes I imagined Spark while writing this.

Showdown: If you want you can probably try and do a sorta dual post with this one (or at least use pieces of the other's actions to help) given the situation.
Rampardos, KOed (though feel free to do a finishing move if you want something more)
Bastiodon, level 38, Sturdy. Moves: Taunt, Iron Defense, Swagger, Dragon Pulse, ???

Karaoke: Raphael is confused but still dangerous. Gwen is charging up Nasty Plots. (yes same from last part). But this time there is a barrage of shadow balls happening.