LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [OOC / PG-16 / Co-Hosted by Sethera / Complete]

Closer, closer, closer...

Spoiler

Alola: Okay, so, Keanu has an option. To evolve or not to evolve. That is the question.
Also yeah, if you wanna interact, continue to let me know and get lines, both of them are now up.

Mac: Zekrom's accuracy is down due to Mud Slap, but he's still going at it. Though he didn't attack beyond the Kazo fist to head clash.
Zekrom, level 85, Teravolt, Moves: Fusion Bolt, Noble Roar, Slash, Bolt Strike, ???

NND: So, not gonna write out the moves and such, cause everyone but Huntail is down. Sethera as long as Easter doesn't half-ass it he can finish the Huntail off and they'll be sent out too. At which point the bubble will start moving again.
So for the others if you have anything to say to Manaphy or the others you can, once Easter finishes things off.

Karaoke: Raphael is no longer confused and is targeting Gwen, who isn't really paying attention. She'll attack next round.
Raphael, level 90, Ability Prankster, Moves, Curse, Pain Split, Torment, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw 

Showdown: Final wave!
Archeops: Level 40, Defeatist, Moves: Acrobatics, ???
Carracosta: Level 40, Solid Rock, Moves: Curse, ???

2/5

READ AFTER IC PLEASE

EVEN IF YOU WERE TAGGED

Spoiler

Mac: Feel free to describe the Mac club how you want, Sethera. Also....Draco Meteor heading Kazo's way. Which will do some serious damage to the ground even if dodged.
Zekrom, level 85, Teravolt, Moves: Fusion Bolt, Noble Roar, Slash, Bolt Strike, Draco Meteor

NND: @Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd @Are You Okay?@Cheshire Toon
IMPORTANT
Okay so if you want to talk and such before the ship stuff go for it but that being said....Congrats, you've reached the end. I have nothing solid for you until the Endgame. So how this will work is up to you. You guys can continue interacting and such, I can toss some things in here and there, or you can stop until Endgame. I want input from all three of you because I'd need all of you to be okay with ending until Endgame for me to do it to be fair. Since if someone wants to keep going it'd be rude to not.
THAT BEING SAID. I want at least one more post form each of you as well.
ALSO, everyone gains a level. Except Dora who gains two.

Alola: @Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd (again) @Chaos Sonic @Skaia @Yui
Similar to NND...you've reached the end. As I said to them, I have nothing left planned for you all. You can keep going if you want, and I can make up things here and there, or if you as a group decide to stop until Endgame then we'll do that. I can easily, especially given you're on the road to Adarid City, come up with some smaller events and such. But this marks the end of major events for now. So let me know what you all want as a group please.
Oh, and, you can still talk to the birds if you want, just get lines from me.
And everyone should post at least once more even if the decision is to stop until the others finish.

Karaoke: Sooooo....that happened. Welcome to Raphael's "Final Mode". I will need both of you to really make sure to coordinate with me and each other for this. If you're confused by anything let me know.

Showdown: One down, one to go. He has +2 Attack and Defense and -2 Speed atm.
Carracosta: Level 40, Solid Rock, Moves: Curse, Aqua Jet, Crunch, Dragon Claw, ???

Shorter than most

Spoiler

Right so NND and Alola, depending how long stuff takes, if you feel like you wanna do some kind of post, lemme know and we can work something out.
Also I forgot to mention, NND, let me know if there's any TM moves you want to learn. Tell me if you see this so I know if I gotta let you know in a message or not.

Mac: Lots of electric attacks being thrown around. Remember you can do more than one move if you ask about stuff.
Zekrom, level 85, Teravolt, Moves: Fusion Bolt, Noble Roar, Slash, Bolt Strike, Draco Meteor

Karaoke: Kayla has been slowed down by the attacks, Nine was tossed aside, but not attacked, Gwen is being attacked directly though. Lok, right now, is fine, but Raphael will turn attention to him soon.

Showdown: And here it is, the battle with the King. The end of this gauntlet.
Tyrantrum: Level 75, Rock Head. Moves: ???

Soon I'll swap to writing these in the IC, given the team number is smaller. Actually this might be the last one here in that case. Only did it cause it felt weird having 5 different OOCs in a post.

Spoiler

Mac: Alright, so now squad time for some....TEAMWORK!!! Let's try and bounce off each other for this next round.

Karaoke: Raphael seems to be getting even MORE violent, and rep gets to have some delicious trauma! We should be wrapping this fight up pretty soon.

Showdown: Tyrantrum: Level 75, Rock Head. Moves: Head Smash, Dragon Tail, ???
The Thunderbolt won't stop Tyrantrum's charge, for the record.

Okay, this will be the last OOC post here for a while

Spoiler

Mac: And the battle is over! Not necessarily won, but enough damage that Zekrom has deemed it your victory.
Meaning levels! Kazo gained 2 levels. Mac and Ari 3. (Hey Mac gets Parabolic Charge nice. And Ari can learn Fire Fang if he wants)
Aaaaaand. If you want. Kazo can learn Draco Meteor from Zekrom. Mac Fusion Bolt...and Ari Fusion Flare!
Now that said...
@Saikazo @Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd
Once more, we have reached the "end" of this part. If you want to continue let me know but at least get one more post out. If you want to talk to Zekrom about anything come to me for lines.

Karaoke: The battle is over in such a lovely way! Nine gains a level. Gwen gains 2 and Lok gains 3.
Now, from here I'd like if we just have one round until we head into the cave. So get interaction you want in this time. Also, Sethera, time has come to post for Shaymin again.

Showdown: Tyrantrum: Level 75, Rock Head. Moves: Head Smash, Dragon Tail, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, ???
So, the Draco Meteor is a bit different. In that it's not a single target but more several smaller meteors coming down at everyone.

Alright decided to do this now while y'all are, I hope, working on epilogues.

So basically eventually I want to make either a prequel or sequel to this. It won't be for a long time, at least a year after the end of this one probably, but I want to get an idea of what would be preferred even if only from a few people before I work on either.

When you vote please message me and let me know why just in case there's a misunderstanding. I can't give ALL the info and if there's something you think will be in one that's actually in the other I will note for myself that so I truly know which to work with. That said depending how close it is I might choose the less voted one depending on reasoning. (like if one more want the sequel but the prequel reasons make more sense might end up choosing that)

Anyway...So here's the basic idea for each. All subject to change but for now...

Sequel

Spoiler

It will take place a long time after the ending of this. The people of Adarid has had over 100 years without major strife. However the other regions have been slowly overtaken by attacks by the unusual Beasts that conquered Alola. While the Legends and other Gijinka have fought to reclaim as much as possible and save as many as they could it never seems to be enough.

This RP will take place after Adarid finally gets attacked themselves. The Legends, fighting back as much as they could, took roughly half of the population to safety outside of the region (or perhaps in the mountains at the very edges, unsure on that point yet) but before they could help the rest the Beasts created a barrier they cannot get through. Cutting them off from the rest. The remaining Gijinka are now hardly more than slaves to the Beasts. However there are groups fighting to free them. Fighting to remove the barrier and find a way to fight off the invasion.

You'd be playing either one of these or someone recently rescued by them. The RP will focus on trying to avoid capture and fighting back against a strange and powerful force.

Prequel

Spoiler

Long ago when Legends took a more active role in people's lives the land thrived. There was strife on occasion, disputes over land, personal quarrels, but as a whole the land was at peace. However things began to happen that the Legends found they could not do anything about. Their power seemed to be literally useless against these occurrences. Some seemed simple and relatively harmless. Such as a strange noise that kept being heard late into the night in a certain area of a city. But others were more sinister. Disappearances or Gijinka turning feral at seemingly random.

This, combined with the fact that each Legend rarely had time to leave the area they looked over, led the Legends to realize they needed help from the regular Gijinka. To go places they couldn't be. To investigate these strange happenings they could do nothing about. And several of them searched and found Gijinka to serve as their Disciples.

You'll be playing one of the original Disciples each tied to a Legend (some not being allowed such as Giratina or Genesect). The RP will focus on exploring the land of Adarid and solving these odd mysteries. It will range from relatively simple issues to more grand scale problems. Combat will be involved when it comes to some of the larger mysteries as well as combat against ruffians and people who oppose the Legends but it won't be quite as heavy as it was in this RP or would be in the Sequel.