Sign in to follow this  
LordCowCow

post something and i'll rate it

3 hours ago, yui said:

8/10, honestly the end of it was a bit disappointing, felt it coulda been a lot simpler premise and been more enjoyable for me

Well, you've probably had plenty of time to play it by now, so Pokemon Scarlet/Violet (You can rate story and gameplay separately if you want)

5 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

Well, you've probably had plenty of time to play it by now, so Pokemon Scarlet/Violet (You can rate story and gameplay separately if you want)

I am currently at the Elite Four, have finished off all the other paths besides the "final battle/ending" stuff. I intend to finish it by Friday so I can jump into Engage.

that said 8.5/10, the occasional lag bugs me but the graphic issues more amuse me than bother me. If not for the lag at times it'd be 9

The characters are really fun, the stories are nice, I actually feel even the lesser gym path story is enjoyable cause the gym leaders feel more of characters than many other games.

The gameplay is Pokemon, with addition of the actual catching Pokemon being a lot more fun. The exploration I was worried, I'm not the biggest open world fan, but it flows so well.

It also has Iono so that alone makes it a great game.

Also its been a while since I totally loved my Pokemon team as much as in this one.

Edited by yui