Sign in to follow this  
LordCowCow

post something and i'll rate it

22 hours ago, yui said:

that was actually really well done, though, tbh, the animation itself didn't add a whole lot, 8/10

6 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

Interesting at first but the novelty wore off tbh, especially just watching it, 7/10 overall

33 minutes ago, Mr Spaz said:

Bread

7.5/10, bread is good, but too many varieties to judge correctly in general

31 minutes ago, yui said:

0lGhyIb.png

8/10, the comments kinda detract imo

the english language

Olive Garden has a whole entire commercial to announce that they are slathering even more Alfredo sauce on everything. That's the whole commercial. "More Alfredo sauce. Hold your applause." There is no deal, no promotion. They are not showing off their non-contact social-distancing skills. They are putting more Alfredo sauce on your dish, whether you like it or not. They are pouring more Alfredo sauce over your pasta before they serve it to you. More sauce. Still pouring. You have been waiting half an hour for your pasta, but the chef is still pouring. "More Alfredo sauce. Hold your applause," he is whispering to himself as he pours. It has been hours, the Olive Garden kitchen has flooded, and the creamy Alfredo sauce is slowly inching towards the tables. "Please," you beg, "that's enough sauce. I'm hungry!" The waiter takes your message to the chef, trudging through the thick Alfredo sauce. You hear a laugh from the kitchen, and then a loud yell: "MORE ALFREDO SAUCE!" and the chef continues pouring. It has been days. You stand atop your table to keep your head above the Alfredo Sauce. "PLEASE," you cry repeatedly in desperation, though you know your efforts are futile, "NO MORE ALFREDO SAUCE!" And yet again, the Chef calls out his perpetual answer "MORE ALFREDO SAUCE. HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE!" You succumb to the sauce. You fall below the surface and allow the alfredo sauce to overtake you, absorbing you into it. And you become the very thing you feared: more Alfredo sauce.

21 hours ago, yui said:

the english language

5/10 it's just sorta there

13 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

Olive Garden has a whole entire commercial to announce that they are slathering even more Alfredo sauce on everything. That's the whole commercial. "More Alfredo sauce. Hold your applause." There is no deal, no promotion. They are not showing off their non-contact social-distancing skills. They are putting more Alfredo sauce on your dish, whether you like it or not. They are pouring more Alfredo sauce over your pasta before they serve it to you. More sauce. Still pouring. You have been waiting half an hour for your pasta, but the chef is still pouring. "More Alfredo sauce. Hold your applause," he is whispering to himself as he pours. It has been hours, the Olive Garden kitchen has flooded, and the creamy Alfredo sauce is slowly inching towards the tables. "Please," you beg, "that's enough sauce. I'm hungry!" The waiter takes your message to the chef, trudging through the thick Alfredo sauce. You hear a laugh from the kitchen, and then a loud yell: "MORE ALFREDO SAUCE!" and the chef continues pouring. It has been days. You stand atop your table to keep your head above the Alfredo Sauce. "PLEASE," you cry repeatedly in desperation, though you know your efforts are futile, "NO MORE ALFREDO SAUCE!" And yet again, the Chef calls out his perpetual answer "MORE ALFREDO SAUCE. HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE!" You succumb to the sauce. You fall below the surface and allow the alfredo sauce to overtake you, absorbing you into it. And you become the very thing you feared: more Alfredo sauce.

too long without a solid enough punchline to make it worth tbh, maybe I'm just in a bad mood, 6.5/10

4 hours ago, Nico said:

1HORmZo.png

not the best yun jin line nor best part of the hangout but all yun jin is good, 8/10

and while i'm at it, the fact that we can embed tweets in posts like this in the first place

57 minutes ago, yui said:

and while i'm at it, the fact that we can embed tweets in posts like this in the first place

"Be sure to shake it, never" amazing, 8.5/10

uh, idk, 7/10? weird thing to ask me to rate ya weirdo

19 hours ago, Mr Spaz said:

The letter "P"

Pretty good, 6/10

9 hours ago, yui said:

cute, didnt know laplus was a doggo too, 7.5/10

The backstory for my DnD character (Warlock):

Made a blood pact with a god. Was drunk. Does not remember doing this.

26 minutes ago, Mr Spaz said:

The backstory for my DnD character (Warlock):

Made a blood pact with a god. Was drunk. Does not remember doing this.

8/10, sounds like good potential