Thar

One Punch Man

Can we just talk about how badass Zombieman was in the latest chapter?

Ch. 101

Spoiler

>gets "killed" over 200 times

>wins once, fight ends

>walks toward door

>doesn't walk out of room, instead bars it shut

>"I'm not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with me"

>kills the other monsters

>walks out completely shredded

>"...boy, I need a smoke"

Edit: I'm spoilering this up xD

Spoiler

And he's bothered by his sweat more than by his blood xD
I like the last bit of the chapter where he seems to realize Child Emperor was also doing his fair share and not intentionally giving him more enemies to fight. Both of them seem like the smart ones in the group so it'd be nice to see them interact a bit more in the future.

Zombieman was badass indeed. Him carrying an axe and some guns gives me a horror movie killer vibe, I almost feel sorry for how the monsters in the room must have died. They even show a few panels with their screams gradually decreasing until he comes out.

Edited by Sleepy

So fucking badass. Zombieman and Metal Bat are definitely my favorite S-class heroes atm. I really wanna see Superalloy Darkshine get some big action, though.

Spoiler

I recently read about the Genos, Training drama CD. There was a whole story to it, but part of it was virtual training against a recreation of Carnage Kabuto.

Kabuto two shot Genos and continued to beat him another 54 times without Carnage Mode. (Genos at this point was upgraded with the parts he got from G4, so he was much stronger than when he originally fought Kabuto and still couldn't do anything.)

Metal Bat lasted 3 minutes against Carnage Mode before being defeated, though this was because the simulation considered his injuries too much to continue, and Metal Bat argued that the simulation wasn't taking into account his fighting spirit power ups and he would've done better in real life.

Zombieman suffered a complete beatdown for a week straight by Carnage Mode, after which Kabuto tired himself out and Zombieman killed him afterwards.

Superalloy Darkshine broke through Carnage Mode's defenses and killed him after 15 minutes of assault.

7 hours ago, Shradow said:

Hide contents

Zombieman suffered a complete beatdown for a week straight by Carnage Mode, after which Kabuto tired himself out and Zombieman killed him afterwards.

Spoiler

The key to immortality is patience... and a very high tolerance to pain.

There's a new chapter it seems.
About Sweet Mask...

Spoiler

I think he is the type of guy that'll just go ahead and kill the hypnotized hostages... Hmmm...