cr47t

Planning new deck (advice request)

i've started planning to make a new deck that I actually plan to spend some $ on (planning on an $100 or less build, but if more is neccesary please lemme know how much). The idea is to make an antimeta deck that can stand up to other decks, with an especially trollish result if the opponent is "playing on autopilot" (i.e. decks that effectively build and play themselves, all speed and little strategy, etc. - its felt like that at my locals for years, even before covid) i'm also planning to focus on nerfing the main weaknesses with my other decks; being too slow for the current meta and not having much to do about if an opponent does something devastating before i can get out the win condition (ex. vanity's or majesty's with my current deck).

cards I am currently considering at time of post (haven't checked prices yet);

MONSTERS - Effect Veiler, Fossil Dyna, Inspector Boarder (got one today for a buck)

SPELLS - Moon Mirror Shield, Super Poly

TRAPS - Infinite Impermanence, There Can Be Only One, Waking the Dragon

EXTRA - Last Warrior from Another Planet, Naturia Exterio, Starving Venom Fusion Dragon

i'm particularly excited about using "Waking" and super poly to bring out things like Naturia, Last Warrior and Starving (granted, former + last warrior can only be accessed through waking, so i am interested in more accessable-via-superpoly fusions), but i am a bit unsure about fossil dyna (just seems a bit obstructive given the special-ing i may need to do), infinite impermanence (would want that or effect veiler, and i'm leaning toward latter), Only One (similar problem as dyna), and last warrior - i want to make a build that has an advantage in/against the meta but also relatively fast and with cards that can play off eachother in an attempt to reduce bricking.

if anyone has thoughts or advice, please share them, whether they be about budget, cards to add or remove from wishlist, or strategies with said cards, anything goes as long as it isn't mean.