LordCowCow

AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

On 6/15/2019 at 5:30 AM, LordCowCow said:

Saiku hates me so I'm bumping this myself

>not using the bump button

What would you say is the most difficult part of being a mod, what was your biggest challenge as one, and how did you overcome it?

5 minutes ago, Thar said:

>not using the bump button

What would you say is the most difficult part of being a mod, what was your biggest challenge as one, and how did you overcome it?

I always feel weird going to a thread and realizing there's no new posts

On YCM the biggest challenge was trying to come to terms with the fact that people wouldn't be happy with what I did no matter what and to learn where to put my foot down.

Here it's feeling like I should be doing more but not knowing what to do.

My biggest challenge was uh...other mods lol
And I overcame it by outlasting them all ; )

37 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

Have you tried the Blue-Eyes White Dragon Berry Blast bar?

I would if I had any idea how to get one

what is your favorite trope in fiction? least favorite?

Edited by Yui

8 minutes ago, Yui said:

what is your favorite trope in fiction? least favorite?

Hard to say mostly cause idk for sure what counts as a trope or not but uh....

Favorite: Hard to say but imma go with "the ditz" if that counts.

Least Favorite: Everyone is gay

11 minutes ago, Thar said:

what would be your perfect rival NPC in a tabletop game?

Hmm, before I answer this, could I get something more specific? As in what would rival me best, what kind of rival I like, or what? And when you say rival what do you mean? Sorry I'm asking so much ?

8 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Hmm, before I answer this, could I get something more specific? As in what would rival me best, what kind of rival I like, or what? And when you say rival what do you mean? Sorry I'm asking so much ?

all of the above, and I mean the kind of rival that you would go out of your way to try and surpass your limits for. does that make sense?

8 hours ago, Thar said:

all of the above, and I mean the kind of rival that you would go out of your way to try and surpass your limits for. does that make sense?

I think I get what you're getting at. Suppose I never really...had a rival type character in a tabletop game.

I suppose it depends on what character I'm using but I suppose for the most common type it'd be something with ultimate defenses? Probably would have to be someone who tries to distract my character from their goal.

2 hours ago, Saikazo May Cry said:

What are your top five favorite Heroic Spirits from Fate?

Hard to rank because some comes from first impression bias, very little from story, and some from gameplay. There's a lot I like a lot but I don't think about them right away. There are some I really like due to story (Mozart) or grew fonder of through having them from the start (d'eon), or I love their design a lot but don't know much about them (Ereshkigal) I am unsure if they'd be my absolute favorites.

Honestly this list isn't entirely accurate but it does have a good spread of the various likes. They might not necessarily be my actual favorites but it's the best I could come up with without spending literal hours.

5. Asterios. Minotaur. Big, strong, boy who just wants to be free and not alone. Also has a cool mask.

4. Euryale. Only just getting into her actual story stuff but god dammit her design is really cute and she's been helpful gameplay wise. And so far I like her interactions with Asterios and she hates Blackbeard as much as I do.

3. Lancelot (Berserker). Still my favorite servant from the show thus far because just the coolest design and I love his fights especially with good ol Gil.

2. Nero. I love her attitude and it helps that her outfits are pretty great. Don't like the meme-y stuff quite as much but that doesn't stop me from seeing how interesting she really is as a character despite the outward appearance.

1. Sima Yi. Even I have my weaknesses. That's all I have to say.

Following up on the above, what is your favorite class of Servant?

11 minutes ago, Yui said:

Following up on the above, what is your favorite class of Servant?

BEEEERSEEERKEEEEERRRRR

They strong. They fun. They have interesting backstories.

Assassin is second.

you asked mine so I'll ask yours: what are your 5 least favorite heroic spirits in fate?

57 minutes ago, Yui said:

you asked mine so I'll ask yours: what are your 5 least favorite heroic spirits in fate?

Easiest question so far

Spoiler

350?cb=20180428124640

Schezerazade

Despite liking the legend (and the soul calibur version) she just...no. Her design is ugly. Not just cause of how gaudy it is but she just looks...wrong? There's something just off about how she looks. And she was boring as hell in the one thing I saw her in and almost made me not enjoy Nitocris's presence in the event which is a crime unto itself.

Spoiler

350?cb=20180428131505

Nobunaga. Man. What a badass right? Except not. God I hate how lolrandom shitpost her entire existence is. She brings absolutely nothing to any scene she's part of and I just want to skip over all of her dialogue. It's not even funny it's just....there. It sucks she looks so cool cause she's so damn lame.

Spoiler

350?cb=20180428132355

Edward Teach.

Wow, only number 3? What a shock! Yeah I don't hide how much I don't like him. Blackbeard is a cool as hell historical figure and this is just....not. The jokes based around him suck. His design sucks. His dialogue is a pain to read. His only redeeming quality is how much everyone else also fucking can't stand him.

Spoiler

350?cb=20180428131505

Look who's back! Forgot to say, her alt, while a cool Noble Phantasm, is pretty lame. Wasted potential in a nutshell, this one.

Spoiler

350?cb=20180428132355

100% garbage.

On 9/8/2019 at 5:36 PM, Saikazo May Cry said:

What are your top five favorite Heroic Spirits from Fate?

I wasn't satisfied with my answer. Still not with this one but it's better.

tbh someone could ask me top 3 of each class and I'd feel I'm leaving people I like a lot out but

5. Asterios

4. d'Eon

3. Lancelot Berserker

2. Nero

1. Nitocris

I'm actually fairly set on Nito for number 1 after all I've seen, design, combat, and character in events.

23 minutes ago, Thar said:

Favorite song that's not by Queen?

Usually for me I tend to have favorite songs of the week or so but if I had to choose one...

34 minutes ago, Saikazo May Cry said:

What's your top three characters from every class in Fate?

ahaha jokes on you I did this without being asked....idk why

Saber: Nero, d'Eon, Atilla
Archer: Euryale, Gilgamesh, Tristan
Lancer: Ereshkigal, Elisabeth, Bradamante
Caster: Nitocris, Medea, Mozart
Assassin: Serenity, Cleopatra, Wu Zetian
Rider: Marie, Sima Yi, Drake
Berserker: Lancelot, Asterios, Heracles

There were indeed a few I felt weird not including, specifically...

Lancer (Bryn), Caster (Helena), Assassin (Sasaki), and Rider (Ushi, Iskander, Medb)

What's your favorite song by Queen Van Halen?

Which card type in FGO is your favorite to build a team around? Arts, Buster, or Quick?

21 minutes ago, Yui said:

Which card type in FGO is your favorite to build a team around? Arts, Buster, or Quick?

You know this answer and it's a boring question so I'm skipping :T

16 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

You know this answer and it's a boring question so I'm skipping :T

I don't remember.