LordCowCow

AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

4 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Me. Give me stuff.

tenor.gif?itemid=13603108

Copy/pasting this so to cover all bases...

What's the five RP characters (from YCM or NCM) of yours you feel most attached to? And why; if not too much trouble?
If there's less than 5 you can think of just give the ones you can think of.

5 minutes ago, radio414 said:

Copy/pasting this so to cover all bases...

What's the five RP characters (from YCM or NCM) of yours you feel most attached to? And why; if not too much trouble?
If there's less than 5 you can think of just give the ones you can think of.

ha

haha

Alright well let's see...

Constable (Promised Land) / Tegur (Cherry Heart) / Michael (Fire Emblem: Alter)

Yeah I'm cheating. I was trying to decide between these three and really couldn't settle. Constable, the old Stoutland sheriff in a Pokemon-as-character RP. Tegur the half-minotaur drunk. And Michael the Jeigan, a Sage turned Hero.

They all are here for a similar reason. Older, mentor-y, characters are really fun and I don't get much chance to use them (or I forget to do so). They are all different in their own way. Constable (for one is a Pokemon) is gruffer and more fatherly, Tegur is more jovial, and Michael is sarcastic and strict. But they all fill a similar roll and all have rough pasts. I loved the idea of older, established, characters having more to grow and none of these I got to fully explore as I'd like.

Kasayee (Cherry Heart)

The lizard druid. Such a fun character. I am fond of lazy types and I think I took that in an interesting direction with her. She had such a...different perspective than most other people that it was never dull to write her even if the situation was mundane. I just felt...good about writing her and still think her posts are some of my best. Plus forcing other people to have to solve things for a chance was nice ?

Valerie (Fire Emblem: Alter/Emote/MHA/MHA/MHA)

As you can tell I am clearly fond of her. She started as a cavalier then got fire powers and developed several different but same lives. One thing I loved was seeing how different circumstances changed her in small but important ways. But overall I loved the idea of someone who tried far too hard to be great while not letting anyone know how far she was pushing herself. She had so much potential for development and I was really curious to see how far she'd push herself and if she could handle it and grow even more.
Plus she's cool.

Morgan (IFNH/Golden Gate Empire/Smash)

Originally created as a villain, a witch, daughter of a lich, for a comedy RP Morgan...well, she still is that. She's incredibly fun to write and it's nice being able to write not nice characters who people for some reason still enjoyed. I really liked going all out with her magic as well and writing her just gave me a sense of freedom and fun. Of course there's more to her than that otherwise she wouldn't be up at number 2. She's one of the characters I most often imagine in various scenarios and the one that, for some reason, comes easiest to me.
For better or worse I'm stuck with her.

Camille (Hotel Atlantica)

My first RP character. The seemingly joke of a male cyborg maid turned into someone who I have strong emotional attachment to. I even commissioned art of them. At first it was just a silly idea but soon I realized I wanted him to be more. And he became more. While still fun and a bit silly there's so much to unpack about them that I was never really able to explore in RP. So much so that I often get ideas for books I could write just to include him in them. This is my child and I care about them so very much.

1 hour ago, Waluigi said:
  1. What got you into RPing?
  2. What do you enjoy most about RPing?
  3. What question do you want to be asked most here? And what's the answer to it?

1. literally speaking it was (parenthesis) lol. I was debating it for a while but kept getting nudged to join Hotel Atlantica and then I got a dumb idea and decided oh well might as well try.
2. Making characters and seeing how people respond and interact with them. And dialogue.
3. I suppose I can't answer the second part but I would like being asked to rank my favorite/least favorite things more (within reason I know the trolls are watching prepared for "top 100 favorite ketchup bottles" or something)

45 minutes ago, Thar said:

Besides Cao Cao, who's your favorite Dynasty Warriors general?

Why don't u ask me cool questions like this

1 hour ago, Thar said:

Besides Cao Cao, who's your favorite Dynasty Warriors general?

My favorite isn't actually Cao Cao; it's Xiahou Dun.

31 minutes ago, ass said:

Why don't u ask me cool questions like this

Because you're not around as much

what is your favorite meme from 2010 or earlier?

1 hour ago, Summer Yui said:

what is your favorite meme from 2010 or earlier?

I didn't go online much before 2011 so I honestly have no idea unless there's some sort of "record of memes by year"

8 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

I didn't go online much before 2011 so I honestly have no idea unless there's some sort of "record of memes by year"

as a matter of fact, there is

17 minutes ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

How dare you call me a pile of poo! ;~;

Speaking of questions, if you were to get a new Avi, who would it be and why?

Probably Nitocris from the Fate series. In part just cause she's my favorite from a series I've gotten more into lately. But also cause she's a Pharaoh who struggles in self confidence and wants to be able to be the great ruler that comes with the title but thinks she is lacking and I think that's neat.

If one were to find a guitar medley that sums up the styles of 30 legendary guitarists, would one be wrong in being disappointed at the lack of Glenn Tipton (Judas Priest) once they realize he was not included?

10 minutes ago, yui said:

If one were to find a guitar medley that sums up the styles of 30 legendary guitarists, would one be wrong in being disappointed at the lack of Glenn Tipton (Judas Priest) once they realize he was not included?

Depends on the one. I, for one, would not be one. Because, one, I don't know guitarists nearly that well.

And that's the one answer for that one.

how long do you plan to keep the neo look?

46 minutes ago, yui said:

how long do you plan to keep the neo look?

Hopefully forever, tbh

If I get the urge to change I'll just change my discord one

do you put milk or cereal in the bowl first?

6 minutes ago, yui said:

do you put milk or cereal in the bowl first?

I literally cannot understand why anyone would put milk in first

But hey it's not my food they can do what they want but I'd never

You must out-eat the average human by consuming more servings of a given food than them. What is your food of choice?

Edited by yui

15 minutes ago, yui said:

You must out-eat the average human by consuming more servings of a given food than them. What is your food of choice?

mashed potatoes

i can eat

so much mashed potatoes

what a nice question

do you combine this total # of questions with the original YCM total?

Edited by cr47t
clarification