LordCowCow

AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

41 minutes ago, cr47t said:

do you combine this total # of questions with the original YCM total?

On 1/7/2019 at 12:12 AM, LordCowCow said:

New site new AMAEO. Ask Me Anything But Opinions (of members of the site). I think I was somewhere close to 500 buuut screw it lets start fresh.

Nope

What is your favorite piece of random video game lore?

29 minutes ago, yui said:

What is your favorite piece of random video game lore?

this isn't really something I've given much thought to

but the first thing that comes to mind is the entirety of Soul Calibur, specifically the history of Soul Edge

idek if its canon but I remember that weird Wii game where Siegfried just yoinks it from Cervantes's corpse and the idea that's what the origin of the most iconic baddie of the series is just amuses me

idk if it counts as lore but I like how FE references itself a lot. Like many of the Pegasus and Wyvern mounts are named after other characters from other games in the series

35 minutes ago, radio414 said:

would you rather fight one billion lions or one of each pokemon

One of each Pokemon if only because it'd be more interesting to see

and because if I'm lucky it goes by anime rules and people can survive their attacks

and heck who knows maybe a pokeball will come my way

4 hours ago, UltimateIRS said:

When are you going to do a Maddening run?

I doubt I will I don't super enjoy minmaxing stuff, might try it some day but no real inclination to do so

You can change (not remove) one fundamental element of RPG gameplay. What do you change, and how do you go about it?

1 minute ago, yui said:

You can change (not remove) one fundamental element of RPG gameplay. What do you change, and how do you go about it?

idk if this counts but I'd like if there was SOMEthing that indicated the level of the next "important" fight (with some being hidden probably for plot reasons) so you knew if you had to grind or not.

Not sure how would be best though

4 hours ago, worK said:

favorite memory on ycm

also obligatory krowpinion

it's hard to say, partly cause a lot I look back and find it hard to not view through some negativity, just in general I enjoyed when people would be silly in friendly ways and rp related stuff idk but here's one moment that still amuses me thinking back

the time that in a halloween event one of the monsters who had a gimmick of "killing" a member, which resulted in them being post locked for a little bit, tried to with me and it didn't work for some reason so i proceeded to troll some people pretending i was "possessed"

don't do opinions on members here, did so many so often and they don't often change enough to warrant, could maybe change that but then I'd need to change the title and i'm lazy

Oh hey dat me

You get to change the way all media (cinema, novels, everything) portrays one type of monster by doing a complete 180 with it. Vampires scour the daytime to find people to stuff full of blood or something, for example. What would be the inversion that amuses you most?

(For the purpose of this question, assume clowns are evil)

40 minutes ago, yui said:

Oh hey dat me

You get to change the way all media (cinema, novels, everything) portrays one type of monster by doing a complete 180 with it. Vampires scour the daytime to find people to stuff full of blood or something, for example. What would be the inversion that amuses you most?

(For the purpose of this question, assume clowns are evil)

what kind of...uhhh

you mean one that hasn't been done cause...probably won't be able to find one

idk, maybe werewolves that normally go around as wolves/wolf creatures but turn into humans once a month and have to hide

when's your birthday?

9 minutes ago, yui said:

when's your birthday?

Thought it was on profile guess not, but, July 31st which is like, deep summer which is funny since I don't like heat

You get to create one word in the English language to carry a vague definition we don't have a word for (not a commonly-used one, anyway). What do you create?

If you could acquire one piece of knowledge from a ghost (it can be a specific person's ghost), what would you like to know?

Edited by yui

13 hours ago, yui said:

You get to create one word in the English language to carry a vague definition we don't have a word for (not a commonly-used one, anyway). What do you create?

If you could acquire one piece of knowledge from a ghost (it can be a specific person's ghost), what would you like to know?

A word for people who ask strange questions that require thought at extremely late hours, thinking yuaskers

I mean, honestly, I'd just want to know how ghosts work and if they're like...watching us or haunting specific places. Sometimes the idea of ghosts make me paranoid and it'd be nice to know

Based on your completion of the first four and what information you may know about the next two, what is your favorite Lostbelt and why?

What's a thing you like/don't like that people might learn you feel that way and go "oh, that's surprising"?

You get to swap out one non-MC character in any Fire Emblem game with any other character in the franchise. What do you do?

What's your favorite superpower you've seen or come up with?

Favorite Knight of the Round Table? Not just in Fate but like in general.

When you have to pick a dump stat in D&D, what's your go-to dump stat?

59 minutes ago, yui said:

Based on your completion of the first four and what information you may know about the next two, what is your favorite Lostbelt and why?

What's a thing you like/don't like that people might learn you feel that way and go "oh, that's surprising"?

You get to swap out one non-MC character in any Fire Emblem game with any other character in the franchise. What do you do?

What's your favorite superpower you've seen or come up with?

Favorite Knight of the Round Table? Not just in Fate but like in general.

When you have to pick a dump stat in D&D, what's your go-to dump stat?

I don't know nearly enough about 5 and 6. That said, recency bias is hard to ignore but overall I think it was SIN even if just because of the King. (Though I admit it was kinda lame how little most of the other servants did). There was also Spartacus and Jing Ke's moments which were super hype and you know how I felt about Spartacus's writing.
The others did some things better but overall would say SIN

Uhhh...it feels weird answering a question based on what others think but...it depends who it is. irl strangers tend to be surprised I'm not a sports guy, but people online? I guess that I'm not a HUGE dynasty warriors and cow fan idk

Weird of you to ask since you don't really know them....but this is one that's easy to understand. Like, any of the Laguz in the Tellius games (the animal transformers) in any of the games without animal people. Just sounds funny.

I like Body Heat in its base form, I will die on this hill.

tbh hard to not go off fate as I have a lot more recent experience with it. That said, and this might be the surprise, I think it might actually just be Arthur.

Depends on class. Charisma or Intelligence for front line and Constitution or Strength for not I suppose. Though I'm not a very uhhh strategic stat spreader to begin with.

1 hour ago, MetalSonic said:

Do you prefer to RP as the hero or the villain?

Ahhh tough to say. This is gonna sound weird but kind of...neither. Maybe its cause over the years I've done more hosting than not but I've grown to really enjoy writing NPC characters.

But I suppose overall, hero, just cause they get more to actually...do.

What is one country you'd absolutely like to visit, disregarding language barrier as a thing that exists?

What is one country you'd absolutely like to never go to ever?

1 hour ago, yui said:

What is one country you'd absolutely like to visit, disregarding language barrier as a thing that exists?

What is one country you'd absolutely like to never go to ever?

I mean....At risk of sounding like a weeb, Japan.
Or maybe Italy

america hahahahaha
uhhhh one of the desert-y ones