LordCowCow

AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

What do you consider the most desirable quality in an RP?

Is there a particular brand or product whose commercials you generally find enjoyable?

When you get pizza, do you prefer thin crust, deep dish, or stuffed crust?

13 minutes ago, yui said:

What do you consider the most desirable quality in an RP?

Is there a particular brand or product whose commercials you generally find enjoyable?

When you get pizza, do you prefer thin crust, deep dish, or stuffed crust?

Consistency

uhhhh, hm, I don't watch commercials much these days but I guess Old Spice is always fun

Stuffed crust is preferred usually but don't often get, otherwise get deep dish usually

30 minutes ago, Skaia said:

You can have an alt for any servant in fgo who does not already have one and isn't Ereshkigal. Who is it and what is the alt? 

Ere....Honestly the obvious answer for me would be Euryale but she sorta has one and that's almost too obvious, so for a minor curveball

Asterios, Summer alt where he's an archer that fights with a beach ball

You may receive one upcoming (not on NA yet) SSR in FGO guaranteed, but you cannot roll for any others until we in the NA server reach JP's current chapter of Lostbelt 6. Who do you pick? Just for leniency's sake, assume we're already doing Summer 4 on NA.

Since you've been playing it a bit more lately, what's your favorite element in Genshin Impact, if you have one?

Related, who are your favorite and least favorite characters in Genshin Impact, and why?

Is there a particular type of donut you like more than the others?

Edited by yui

2 hours ago, yui said:

You may receive one upcoming (not on NA yet) SSR in FGO guaranteed, but you cannot roll for any others until we in the NA server reach JP's current chapter of Lostbelt 6. Who do you pick? Just for leniency's sake, assume we're already doing Summer 4 on NA.

Since you've been playing it a bit more lately, what's your favorite element in Genshin Impact, if you have one?

Related, who are your favorite and least favorite characters in Genshin Impact, and why?

Is there a particular type of donut you like more than the others?

I would not take that devil's deal but if I had to it'd be Sei

I like a lot of the fire people but I like using Wind most

Mona still my fav but going off those I met in the STORY (so not Noelle) tbh...Amber. She's just so sweet and her scenes were nice. Least favorite so far is "Childe" cause he seems like a douche

custard filled

Is there a particular music video you like that you think more people should see?

6 hours ago, yui said:

Is there a particular music video you like that you think more people should see?

I honestly don't pay a lot of attention to music videos so I guess the answer would be "no", though I realize that wasn't what you were looking for

I'll give a half answer that Idolmaster songs are usually much better watching video along with them than just listening

seeing as the month of july is nearly over, is there a particular month you like/dislike?

based on what you know of them so far, who is your favorite crypter in fgo?

4 hours ago, yui said:

seeing as the month of july is nearly over, is there a particular month you like/dislike?

based on what you know of them so far, who is your favorite crypter in fgo?

Whichever one happens to have the most snow usually. But also August because its still quite hot with nothing in it to distract me. And the bugs are still out and about.

Pepe 100% they're the best and they always were

Since it's the birthday today, if you had to forego cake in favor of a different food to celebrate, what would you pick?

And the (very anticlimatic) 100th question! What's your favorite question you've received in this thread?

7 hours ago, yui said:

Since it's the birthday today, if you had to forego cake in favor of a different food to celebrate, what would you pick?

And the (very anticlimatic) 100th question! What's your favorite question you've received in this thread?

I think I'd go with brownies

I can tell you my least favorite (its this one) :T

idk, probably anything that asks me to rank a limited amount of things or preference questions

10% of the way

30 minutes ago, Thar said:

What two movie theater snacks would you combine?

Full disclosure I don't buy snacks at movies not even popcorn

However of the classically known as movie theater snacks I wanna mix nachos and popcorn and see what happens
Or maybe I just want cheesy popcorn

so that you ain't left out on this question exchange, what's your take on the hololive council so far?

3 hours ago, yui said:

so that you ain't left out on this question exchange, what's your take on the hololive council so far?

I suppose I'll do from least best to best.

Sana: I like the ideas she brings in, the astrology stuff is neat, but she didn't really click with me. Seems like a nice person and I appreciate the work she put into her debut but I just don't really feel compelled to watch her more. Saw her in a collab since and she was fine but still no real clicking.

Mumei: Very sweet and very easy to listen to. I am pretty amused how consistent the "I forgot" thing is, idk how much is joke how much is real, but I feel Mumei probably knows what she's doing more than she lets on so shout out to her. I also like her ideas for history streams and such but beyond that wasn't super interested. Her laugh is great though and I feel she'll be most fun to see in collabs.

This is where it gets tricky cause next two unsure 100% of order but

Bae: Bae is bae. I'm usually not a huge fan of the highly energetic ones but somehow Bae stands out. Her energy just makes me feel happy I suppose. I enjoy the many voices she goes through and seeing what sounds and voices she'll pull out next. It's fun seeing her just do her thing and not worrying too much about what'll happen (and then sometimes instantly regretting in the best way). I'm never bored when listening to her. Also best design and Mika is one of my favorites.

Fauna: Her voice is incredibly suited for this sort of thing. And her streams, as she called herself, are often very comfy and/or cursed. Her reactions are pretty great and its fun seeing her get really into something ("Slap slap slap slap"). I'm not big on ASMR so will likely not watch her "main" thing but even without that she proves entertaining enough to keep watching. Her voice is easy to listen to and her responses to things are often really fun for me.

Kronii: Best girl. I connected with her instantly and was sold from the start. Her humor hits me just right most of the time and her attitude is really relatable. Honestly a big thing is how much I relate to her for various reasons. The way she talks, the things she enjoys, and many aspects of her personality...she's just a mood. Even small things that I share with her like the first FE game we both played being the same one. Also the games she chooses to play are usually ones I find really interesting to watch which is a huge bonus. UMU

10 hours ago, Thar said:

What would be your dream Pokemon League? (top 4 elite four and top champion)

I see you one-upping me

From bottom to top

Kahili
Aaron
Caitlin
Phoebe

And my favorite champion since kukui doesn't count
Alder

7 minutes ago, Thar said:

Assuming unlimited budget: Weapon of choice if you were a character in RWBY?

I like sword and shield a lot so my thought is a bit basic but more/less, the shield would have a turret of sorts built into it. So if you bash it into something front on can also go bang bang.

Maybe the sword would extend on a chain too if we're gonna go full on.

Probably not practical but it's rwby

Not sure if I asked you this already or not, nor do I know how familiar you are with AW, but:

Favorite CO?

9 hours ago, Thar said:

Not sure if I asked you this already or not, nor do I know how familiar you are with AW, but:

Favorite CO?

You may have idk. And, I've played Days of Ruin (Will be getting the reboot tho)

My favorite is Gage, snipe snipe

10 hours ago, Thar said:

Favorite Halloween costume, candy, and decoration?

umm costume I've done or? Cause tbh I haven't done the costume thing in so long I don't even remember. Being honest the costume part I'm not overly fond of myself.

Candy would be....Reeces Pumpkins, the holiday ones are better than the normal imo

And decoration, my sister actually got me this a bit back

bav94iO.jpg?1

106(?)