LordCowCow

AMAEO: The Road to 1000 Questions

In terms of anime/manga based on people having varied versions of a specific type of power or ability (for example, Naruto with forms of ninja art, Bleach with Bankai, Demon Slayer with demon ability types, etc.) which is your favorite and why?

7 hours ago, Thar said:

In terms of anime/manga based on people having varied versions of a specific type of power or ability (for example, Naruto with forms of ninja art, Bleach with Bankai, Demon Slayer with demon ability types, etc.) which is your favorite and why?

Hm. Superpower shonen basically. Umm.....it's not my favorite genre by far tbh, I like many decent enough but not super into most. I guess if it counts MHA, but that's mostly cause I like seeing the characters interact and the powers being used in variety of ways. Feels like a cop-out though.

If that doesn't count, FMA: Brotherhood, simply because it's just excellent across the board.

1 hour ago, worK said:

Favorite eeveelution unless this was already asked 

Glaceon for sure, it's one of my favorite Mons in general. High power Ice Beam is fun and the design is super cute plus the colors are just nice.

You have all the power in the world to get away with one silly thing, what would it be?

24 minutes ago, Thar said:

You have all the power in the world to get away with one silly thing, what would it be?

You say that like I don't alre-

Anyway, hmhm

Specifically a silly thing? Ummmm....I guess would just change the colors of like

everything

5 minutes ago, MetalSonic said:

What state should I live in?

Uhhhh that's not something I should answer about someone I only somewhat know, sorry

How about, a happy one

4 hours ago, Nathanael D. Striker said:

Thoughts on the Mario & Luigi RPG series?

I've not actually played them but I've seen a little and they seem pretty fun, more stuff like it should be made

3 hours ago, Thar said:

Favorite superhero movie?

It's basic but I really like the first Avengers...Oh, wait no, Into the Spiderverse easy

If everyone on this forum woke up tomorrow and had a clone complete with a second account on everything, who would elicit the below reaction the most from you?

twoofthem.gif

3 hours ago, yui said:

If everyone on this forum woke up tomorrow and had a clone complete with a second account on everything, who would elicit the below reaction the most from you?

twoofthem.gif

Well I'd be banning all the clones because fuck that noise they can fight me if they have an issue with it

But idk, there aren't really any problem children that'd warrant that, I guess myself would be the most likely

Which fictional universe would you want to live in if you had the option?

Edited by Thar

11 hours ago, Thar said:

Which fictional universe would you want to live in if you had the option?

Pokemon, as long I get to follow the rules of the universe and wouldn't be horrified by some creepy ultra realistic pokemon

123 (easy as)

so it's my birthday in less than a week sure would be fun to see how many Qs can get before then

ok mostly bumping to spite yui who bumps so much shhh

shy-anime.gif

25 minutes ago, radio414 said:

I42V057.jpg

The "series of 1 v 1s or group having to one by one split up" finales

And similarly the "seeing all the characters in final montage and giving the protag strength" thing

The "secretly badass old/weak seeming person"

Villain and hero having to team up

Discussions on "Neutral Ground"

There's probably many more but uhhh yeah that seems enough

what do you seek in a waifu

30 minutes ago, yui said:

what do you seek in a waifu

depends if you mean irl or otherwise, gonna assume otherwise by the specific term waifu and if so

I can't say for sure, it's mostly a general feel. There's certain traits I lean towards sure but I suppose my tastes can be pretty diverse.

I guess I can say at least that I'm particularly weak to well done tsundere and those try to put a strong front but have something more/different deep down, to generalize it more the "gap moe" as it were

But yeah really it's kind of just a feeling like "Oh, they a good"

idk why I wrote so much for a question like this

If budget and time weren't issues, what would be your dream game that you'd want to make that doesn't exist yet?

1 hour ago, Thar said:

If budget and time weren't issues, what would be your dream game that you'd want to make that doesn't exist yet?

I used to want to do an RPG that battles were fighting game style, and still do, but honestly I'd like to do a game that's based off my RPs. Specifically Of Magic and Dungeons probably, where the dungeon levels are TRPG, the boss fights are Action-RPG, and the outside dungeon stuff are Visual Novel dating sim style (with some battles at times).