Doigt

I bet you $25 you can't win a best of 3 with this card even though it's only effect is "You win the Match"

VOJprcZ.png

Unseen Abomination
"Dark Flare Knight" + "Dragon Master Knight" + "Rare Fish"
You win the Match.

Spoiler

The joke is that all of it's fusion materials are themselves hard to summon because they each require other other fusion monsters to be summoned.
This card has another joke in its title which reflects what it would actually look like if those monsters morphed together. It would be a weird thing to say the least.
And at last, the card text itself says you can't use the card in a duel so even if you wanted to take part in the challenge you couldn't actually even try.

Edit: please move this to the joke section. I accidentally posted this here.

Edited by Doigt
edit

On 4/24/2022 at 1:01 PM, MetalSonic said:

Gale Dogra twice and fuse with Fusion Gate and King of the Swamps?

Sorry I'm so late. So basically that strategy wouldn't work because Fusion Gate requires the materials to be in your hand or on the field. The joke card's text also says you can't use the card in a duel, so it's basically unusable even though it has a powerful effect.

On 2/15/2022 at 11:41 PM, Mr Spaz said:

Why not add Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman as a material for the same reason?

I wasn't aware of Wingman's existence at the time, but I wouldn't have included him anyways because of spacing due to his name being too long and the joke being funny with 3 monsters already.

Edited by Doigt

how did you just not think of easy-ins like cyber stein, waking the dragon, etc i mean there's not even a "must be fusion'd with the above materials" clause or anything

On 7/12/2023 at 5:30 PM, cr47t said:

how did you just not think of easy-ins like cyber stein, waking the dragon, etc i mean there's not even a "must be fusion'd with the above materials" clause or anything

The card cannot be used in a duel according to the card itself. It doesn't matter if it's easy to summon or not.