yui

[Suggestion] YCM post editor colors

Question

mZRXIIo.png

Long story short, the text editor palette for NCM is rather shitty. I'd like to propose switching it to match the one from YCM. I've included the names and hex codes of every color you see above except the bottom row (because they all look the same anyway) both for ease of access, as well as to see how it all looks on NCM.

black (000000), maroon (800000), saddle brown (8b4513), dark slate gray (2f4f4f), teal (008080), navy (000080), indigo (4b0082), dark gray (696969)
fire brick (b22222), brown (a52a2a), goldenrod (daa520), dark green (006400), turquoise (40e0d0), dark blue (0000cd), violet (800080), gray (808080)
red (ff0000), dark orange (ff8c00), gold (ffd700), green (008000), cyan (00ffff), blue (0000ff), plum (ee82ee), dim gray (a9a9a9)
light salmon (ffa07a), orange (ffa500), yellow (ffff00), lime (00ff00), pale turquoise (afeeee), light blue (add8e6), pink (dda0dd), light gray (d3d3d3)

5 answers to this question

Looked at this when you suggested it yesterday, unfortunately, it doesn't look like there's an easy way to change it (or at the very least I've yet to come across it). I'm going to try and modify the post editor to see if I can change the colours that way.

Modifying the editor has had no effect thus far... still looking into but figured I'd update ya.

5 hours ago, Tormented said:

Modifying the editor has had no effect thus far... still looking into but figured I'd update ya.

I see, thank you for your effort and decision to continue working on it.

RIP, hope something else turns up.

Thanks for the effort though Torm ^^

1 hour ago, Suzu said:

RIP, hope something else turns up.

Thanks for the effort though Torm ^^

Even if it doesn't, we can still use color codes, and all the old colors are now here for ease of reference. Honestly the more I look at it, the more this may have just been more a matter of getting the hexes at all than having Torm go through the trouble of editing the post editor.