LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC / PG-16 / Complete]

Team Alola, Day 27, Trailsau

Allie froze up momentarily as the electricity coursed through her body. She glared at Nani as the Mimikyu ran past her. "So that's how it is, eh?"

The Tyranitar extended her hand and a blade of rock formed in her grip. It then shattered and sent large shards of stone at Nani's back. While she was slowed she wasn't stopped and Allie continued making her way forward. She reached into a pouch around her hip and pulled out a Lum Berry. "You caught me by surprise but that's not happening again. I'm not letting you up that mountain so you better just face me now."

As she said this she sent a second wave of stone after the first.

---

Heatran had tried to ignore the water pushing at him as he advanced towards the Incineroar. The added jolt from the electrical blast nearly stopped him in his tracks. But he had put too much force into this attack and wasn't so easy to stop.

Then he was struck by an unorthodox and powerful blow from Randy. Heatran's back slammed into the stone in the center of the volcano. He got up to one knee, threw his head back, and let out a loud roar. Lava shot up around him and enveloped his body. A geyser of hot lava shooting straight into the air as the volcano rumbled.

And then the geyser shrank, more and more, until it fully dissipated. And Heatran stood back up. He opened his mouth and steam billowed out of it.

"The volcano's rage has died." He looked at the three. "It won't be erupting today."

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

Mac patted Ari on the shoulder. "That's more like it. Let's show her that she can't just go around doing whatever she wants."

Mia, meanwhile, had started her Rollout attack. But Kazo was fast enough to slip in front of her in order to Iron Head the rolling ball.

Kazo would be pushed back but the attack would halt Mia's momentum. She uncurled from her ball and the expression on her face was less than friendly. "I tried to give you a chance. But it looks like it was pointless. If you're going to stand in the way then I'll have to knock you to the ground."

A psychic aura surrounded Mia's head and she slammed it into Kazo's. Hitting with such force that the Gabite couldn't react as she began to Rollout again.

That was when Elsa stepped forward and launched an Ice Beam. Not at Mia, who was spinning too fast to be much affected, but at the ground in front of her. Which caused Mia to spinout.

Coming back to her feet the Miltank looked even more angry than before, more unhinged, and she darted towards Elsa. Her speed was incredibly impressive, even for her already surprisingly fast species, and one of her fists was enveloped in flames as she punched Elsa across the face.

"Come on!" Mac called out to Ari as she rushed towards the Miltank, aiming a kick at her leg.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 33, Merm Palace

"We might need to get out of here fast, so if you have any ideas on how to escape this place, I'm all ears."

"Fast? Why?" Dora asked Easter as she followed along with the Sylveon. "Are we having a race?" Dora thought about it, thought some more, seemed to lose the thought for a while and started to hum a tune. Then suddenly "Oh oh, the chair. Papa's fancy chair. We went under it when we left last time! It goes really fast under there!"

As the two got nearer to the area the dungeon was at a group would come into view to stop their advance. A Corphish, a Frillish, a pair of Corsola, and a Slowking.

The Corpshish pointed at Easter. "You! We were told by the king to protect the princess. Hand her over now! Your friends are stuck in the dungeon. You're all by yourself; surrender!"

---

"The king man!" Phione told Denku. "He said that mama is avoiding him. So I'm here. So that mama comes here. But it's not bad. It's relaxing here. No one's trying to eat me like out there. That was scary. This isn't scary." She smiled at Denku. "But I'd like to visit Mew again. That would be real neat."

---

“Any ideas? You’re from here so you know this place better than me. I’ve probably got one or two more walls left in me, but I’m just about spent.”

Gisei sighed. "It's not looking good. The soldiers are wide spread, not many of them are actually stationed here, but the longer we wait the longer they have to gather together." He looked back at where Denku had left. "Once your friend gets back we have to get through them. Best bet we have is to surprise them so we can break through. Once we do we head to the throne room. And hope Dora remembers what I told her last time we got out of here."

Team Karaoke, Day 37, Deadlands

"a real charmer, you are."

The Drifblim nodded and smiled somehow even wider. They cackled again and swelled up more, stockpiling more energy. The started floating on towards Nine again, getting closer once again.

And then they were stuck in the side by a barrage of water.

Kayla appeared nearby, firing off another trio of Water Shuriken. The Drifblim didn't seem to be much affected by the attack, merely bouncing back and forth a bit as the water hit. Then they shot out their ribbons towards Kayla. The Accelgor jumped up, landed on the ribbons, and jumped higher in the air and shot out more water.

---

The Chandelure meanwhile was directly beside the shell of grass. They stretched out their back and then opened their mouth and shot a Fire Blast at the structure. The flames hit it but, despite being made of grass and flowers, only suffered minor damage, and so the Chandelure continued to launch her attack.

---

The Gastly that Lok struck didn't so much as let out a sound as they toppled to the ground. They simply started to slowly float back up and head towards the two again.

Gwen in the meantime had struck another of the Shuppet with a Hex attack. The Gijinka didn't go down and, with the other Shuppet, started to float around towards the side, while the Gastly were heading straight for them.

"We just need to make sure they stay down." Gwen said, her tone much darker than before, as she struck the Shuppet mercilessly with another Hex attack.

The other one had gotten too close, though, and vanished into the ground before emerging in front of Gwen and slamming into her. Then it let out a loud Screech, right in front of both of them, which would echo painfully in their heads.

And then the Gastly struck, the two nearest sending poisonous smoke billowing at the two of them.

Team Showdown, Day 31, Oasis

"Assassination huh...well they can't assassinate us all at once!  When it comes down to a brawl, we'll be the ones comin' out on top!  The godslayers don't got nothing on Team Showdown!"

"I got a bit carried away there... and...I'm sorry."

As the two talked Isole slipped over by the table. She sat down, still floating slightly above the floor, and tentatively reached out for a piece of pie. Seemingly trying to avoid the others notice. She took a slow bite of the pie. Her eyes widened very slightly and she shoved the rest of it in her mouth before reaching for another slice.

Meanwhile Landorus was failing to hold back his laughter. "You kids are too much. Fine, I get it, you're strong, you're sorry, that's all well and good." He winked at Isole. "Why don't we just enjoy ourselves now eh? No reason to worry about all this serious stuff right now. I'm sure you both could use some relaxation after all this."

ZzcS3Rf.png

Nine kept himself in a combat ready stance as the Driflblim continued to try to constrict him. Thankfully, he didn't need to do anything to avoid it as a friendly deputy had come to his aid. With the two of them, defeating the Driblim was going to be quite a simple task, yet it wasn't the only thing he had to keep in mind. As things were, Gwen and Lok seemed to being in a scuffle of their own, and while Nine had half a mind to go and aid them, he was sure that they would be able to handle themselves for the time being. Instead, his chief worry was those working on the plant shell, and especially the Chandelure that was making head way in burning through it. Knowing that he need to stop them, Nine figured that aiming around the Drifblim was going to be quite the difficult task, and he didn't seem like he was going to be punched through any time soon. So, the only option was to go through him. 

"Kayla, cover me." Saying this out, Nine began running towards the Drifblim. Firing out another dark pulse, the Drifblim bounced around in place as it was hit, only to cackle and attempt to stop him once again. As the ribbons were shot out towards him, one was knocked aside by a signal beam from his deputy companion. With only one to dodge, Nine's stunt was much easier to bull off, going from a full sprint into a sliding motion. Power sliding past the ribbon and underneath the Drifblim, Nine fired off yet another dark pulse, though this time aimed at the Chandelure. 

As the attack aimed true, the ghost was knocked away from the shell - which itself had a small smoldering area from where the flames were hitting it. A bit  proud in his attack, Nine shouted out, "Kayla, keep the pressure up on her." As he said this, the Deputy vanished from his sight, only for Nine to then be struck with a dark wind from the ghost balloon before him. Wincing from the impact of the attack, Nine sighed as the Drifblim began cackling once again as it glowed and smoked. Rolling over a bit, Nine pressed his hands against the ground, pushing himself backward and away from the Driblim, before standing upright once more. 

With the ribbons being shot at him once again, the Driblim continuing to smoke more and more, Nine continued to back away from both him and the tree. "No, seriously, I think we should keep our distance from each other." Firing a pulse at the ribbons, Nine managed to bat them away, only to be met with yet another dark gust of wind from the ghost. Bracing himself as he was hit, Nine fired off yet another  dark pulse, causing the Drifblim to bounce around before finally landing on his side on the ground. As the Houndoom looked at it, he sighed as they ate a sitrus berry, springing back up and ready to fight more. Letting his dark aura pulse through him a third time, now at the farthest it would go, Nine jokingly smiled towards his opponent. "No matter how long you keep this up, my answer won't change." 

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy watched intently, awaiting to see what Heatran was about to do, as the smoke began to clear from the explosion that occurred. There, he saw Heatran being slammed into the stone...before moving up slightly to get on one knee...then he let out a roar.

D-Damn! Was my Malicious Moonsault...n-not enough...?

Lava began to envelop his body, and the Incineroar began to prepare himself for another round. However, the geyser of lava that shot straight into the air began to shrink before his eyes. It shrank and shrank until it couldn't any longer and finally dissipated. His eyes were now trained on Heatran who stood up and had steam billowing out of his mouth. Randy shifted slightly, preparing for the worst...however...

"The volcano's rage has died. It won't be erupting today."

Randy's eyes, still locked on Heatran, began to widen when he spoke this. He smiled slightly, before finally collapsing on his rear and sighing greatly. "...g-good thing the volcano isn't raging anymore...d-don't think that would've been good for Trailsau if it erupted..." he said, looking over at Marie and Keanu. "H-Honestly...that was my main reason to fight him...I-I mean, other than my reason for doing it being a Chaser...b-but...I think we won!"

We won...I won!! Finally...a rightful win under my belt! he thought, with a slight chuckle.

hqWiIfT.png
Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"So that's how it is, eh?"

"I would have preferred if it wasn't!" Nani called back, not stopping or turning back in her sprint for the mountain.

"You caught me by surprise but that's not happening again. I'm not letting you up that mountain so you better just face me now."

"What a coincidence! I'm not letting you up there either, but I know I can't win in a fight with you." As Allie launched not one, but two volleys of rocks, Nani weaved and bobbed through them as best she could. And for the most part, it was pretty successful, but there was one part near the end she simply wouldn't be able to avoid. Nani took a deep breath, and darted forward, diving through the rocks as they glanced off her harmlessly, shattering her defense and leaving her open to actually be hurt now. Nice trick. Think I'll borrow it. As she continued toward the volcano, Nani jumped, slamming into the ground and prompting her own set of sharp rocks to come up in a way that copycatted Allie. She then kicked them off by the rear, propelling herself forward and launching the rocks toward her foe.

The real question is, will we be able to all get out of dodge before she gets up there? ...maybe. Probably. Hopefully.

Edited by Yui

8GrkkS0.png

Mac patted Ari on the shoulder. "That's more like it. Let's show her that she can't just go around doing whatever she wants."

Ari sent the girl a helpless smile before turning back to Mia with determination. Determination to end this.

"I tried to give you a chance. But it looks like it was pointless. If you're going to stand in the way then I'll have to knock you to the ground."

"We tried giving you a chance to stop fighting," Ari replied. "But it looks like peace isn't gonna win here."

Kazo and Elsa were busy attacking, chipping away at the cow, but now it was their turn.

"Come on!" Mac called out to Ari as she rushed towards the Miltank, aiming a kick at her leg.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm coming," the Litleo grumbled as he ran forward as well, aiming for a Headbutt on her side.

--

m0FODxE.png

"Fast? Why?" Dora asked Easter as she followed along with the Sylveon. "Are we having a race?" Silly Dora, of course that's what she'd think. The Wooper thought about it, thought some more, seemed to lose the thought for a while and started to hum a tune. Then suddenly "Oh oh, the chair. Papa's fancy chair. We went under it when we left last time! It goes really fast under there!"

"Well that's a start, at least," Easter replied, relief causing his shoulders to sag a little. "As long as we can get Brooke and Denku there, then...we might have a chance."

As the two got nearer to the area the dungeon was at a group would come into view to stop their advance. A Corphish, a Frillish, a pair of Corsola, and a Slowking.

The Corpshish pointed at Easter. "You! We were told by the king to protect the princess. Hand her over now! Your friends are stuck in the dungeon. You're all by yourself; surrender!"

Easter let go of Dora's hand and looked at the group, head tilted to the side, "Huh? I'm not sure what you're talking about Mister. Dora is with me willingly. Unless you mean you're trying to...take her away from me?" his eyes widened pitifully. "That's kinda mean, don't you think?" Behind his back, a Moonblast began to form on one of his hands. If they wouldn't listen, then he would be ready.

--

UmBSVSF.png

The battle had ended. "The volcano's rage has died." Heatran looked at the three. "It won't be erupting today."

Keanu breathed out a sigh of relief and let himself collapse to the ground. Looking to the side, it seemed Randy had thought of the same thing, sitting and letting out a sigh. "...g-good thing the volcano isn't raging anymore...d-don't think that would've been good for Trailsau if it erupted..." he said, looking over at Marie and Keanu. "H-Honestly...that was my main reason to fight him...I-I mean, other than my reason for doing it being a Chaser...b-but...I think we won!"

"I think so too," Keanu breathed, letting his head fall between his legs as he blinked past the sudden dizzying feeling of the adrenaline from before wearing off. "Oh yeah," he rifled through his berry pouch, bringing out a couple Sitrus Berries and tossing them to the others. "That was a haad scrap we just had," he commented. "Glad the volcano's not gonna blow its top, though."

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

The shell continued to burn underneath the Chandelure's Fire Blast. The raging flames had created a scorch mark on the shell in the shape of a man. Normally, this would cause the dome to catch fire, but oddly enough, the flames did not spread beyond where the fire had hit.

And then the plants began to move.

BGM

Almost as if they were sentient beings, the vines writhed and twisted before snaking back down to the earth. The leaves shook and fluttered to the ground. The grass unraveled themselves. The flowers fell with the leaves and seemed to attach themselves to the soil, their buds opening slowly in full bloom. Then, as if somebody had thrown a pebble into a pond, a wave rippled outward from where the shell had once stood, accompanied by a fresh breeze. The grass grew taller and the flowers grew more vibrant, their petals opening wider and colors shimmering into even more intense hues, from pale pink to lively fuchsia and powder blue to vivid cerulean.

Yet none of that compared to what was revealed in the center of the shell. A young woman with rose-colored blooms in hair that seemed almost like woven grass. She had originally been lying in a fetal position, the ends of her white dress fluttering over her knees, but as if sensing everybody's gazes, slowly uncurled, blinking wide, ageless green eyes. They glowed yellow like sunlight in parts, with the edges darkening to the rich verdure of an ancient grove.

The woman raised a hand to rub at her eyes before letting the arm drop, enabling the onlookers to catch a glimpse of a white ribbon wrapped around it, ending in a butterfly bow at her wrist. "Hnn," she yawned, before freezing as she seemed to realize what was going on, "Eh? W-what are you all doing here? And why are you fighting?" The gijinka's voice was soft and melodic, like tinkling bells. "Are you here to battle...me?" She started to tremble. "I don't think that's a good idea. Battling isn't very fun. And," she twisted around to look at the meadow, eyebrows drawing together before turning back to the surrounding gijinka. "If you really have to fight, then...don't fight here! You'll ruin the flowers!"

Edited by Sethera

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Oasis Inn

"I... uh..." Scarlet started, prompting Taiga to turn towards her. "I... wanted to apologize... to all of you... for my outburst earlier. "She got out, rubbing her arm. "I got a bit carried away there... and..." The girl shook her head,  . "...I'm sorry."

"Geez, you're way too thick, you know that chrome dome?"  Taiga shrugged.  Isole had made her way towards the table during the apology, taking multiple bites of pie.  She must've been starving, or this was some really good pie.  Taiga joined her in gulping down her slice, grabbing another.  "This sure is some great food, granny Vibrava!"  

"You kids are too much. Fine, I get it, you're strong, you're sorry, that's all well and good." He winked at Isole. "Why don't we just enjoy ourselves now eh? No reason to worry about all this serious stuff right now. I'm sure you both could use some relaxation after all this."

"We got a lot of relaxin' done at Rayquaza's pad."  Taiga said, waving a hand in the air.  "I'm still glad we could convince you without getting bruised up again, though!  Fufufufu!"  Taiga smacked her stomach with a smile.  "I got one bad here from our little tussle with Zygarde!"  She then pulled her mouth over, showing her pearly whites.  "Pretty sure Groudon knocked a tooth out...but they just grow back so quick I can't remember!"  She kicked her legs as she snorted.  "Throwin' down with you legends sure ain't a treat, but man ain't it fun!?"  She calmed down, looking towards Landorus.  "So what do you and Old lady Vibrava got goin' on here?"  The girl perked up an eyebrow, before leaning in to whisper something.  "Is she your type or somethin?"  

DcxYSU0.png?1

With the trio's attacks finally managing to deal a finishing blow to Heatran, Marie let out a deep sigh of relief as the fight concluded. Sitting down on the ground, only to immediately stand back up as the surface of the volcano still hadn't actually cooled down. Looking to Randy she was a bit skeptical, she just waved her hand saying, "yeah, yeah. It's alright Randy to be happy about your whole Chaser thing." She was, herself, happy that the volcano wasn't going to explode as well, though it did pose another question to her. Looking to the legend, Marie simply asked, "so um, what now? For you, that is. Do you just like, stay here by yourself all day or?" 

"I tried to give you a chance. But it looks like it was pointless. If you're going to stand in the way then I'll have to knock you to the ground."

"We did the s-same, so right back at you," Kazo retorted as he saw the psychic energy swirling around the Miltank's head. He positioned himself, and decided it would do the least amount of damage if they butted heads, so he decided to ram his into hers.

He wasn't... completely wrong.

He wasn't dead, but he was obviously more affected than the Godslayer was, unable to react due to the fog that was floating around in his head. It was slowing his thinking skills, making it hard to figure out what to do. However, he did see Mac and Ari go for her legs and sides respectively, so maybe... it would be best to go for her top. He ran at her, leaping into the air, intent on coming crashing down with a big axe kick.

"The king man!" Phione told Denku. "He said that mama is avoiding him. So I'm here. So that mama comes here. But it's not bad. It's relaxing here. No one's trying to eat me like out there. That was scary. This isn't scary." She smiled at Denku. "But I'd like to visit Mew again. That would be real neat."

"I... I see...," Denku said as he rubbed his chin. It seemed that the king was wanting to keep everyone locked down here, away from everyone else. He supposed he understood. He was wanting to keep them all safe from the dangers from above, but trapping everyone down here... that wasn't the answer. The Godslayers would just come down here and kill them all. First things first though. "Well, then come on," He said as he gently held out his hand for her. "Let's find your mom, and then go see Mew. I know they both miss you a lot,"

Deadlands Team Karaoke

His Thunderbolt was effective, if only for a bit, as the Ghastly got back up. Lok nodded with Gwen's sentiment, ready to blast down the Ghastly again. However, they had gotten to them faster than he had expected, as the Ghastly attacked Gwen. Before he could blast the ghost with a Thunderbolt, however, the Shuppet let out a Screech, which forced Lok to clutch his ears. As the poison gas came in, Lok finally fired off a Will-o-Wisp at one of the Ghastly that let out the Smog, trying his hardest to get out of the attack.

His head was still ringing, and he was coughing violently from the smoke. He didn't quite get a good look at it, but he saw from the corner of his eyes the legend emerge. It definitely wasn't Hoopa - in fact, it didn't seem to be any sort of terrifying creature. Instead, it was a girl with green hair and a pink flower. He didn't recognize her - he didn't know much about specific Legends. It didn't matter, though; he had more important things to deal with. Still coughing, he clutched his hands with a dark Hex energy, ready to blast the Ghastly he had tried to burn earlier.

Oasis Team Showdown

"So I've been told." She responded to Taiga, a light smile on her face as she reached out for some pie and took a bite of it. "This is amazing!" She couldn't help to say, taking another bite of her slice. She turned to Landorus, nodding. He was right, they should take this time to relax for a bit. Who knew when they'd get the chance to do so again. She quietly enjoyed her pie as Taiga spoke about their adventures. "It's certainly been an adventure, that's for sure." She remarked, finishing what was left of the slice in her claw.

After Taiga asked whatever she was asking him, Scarlet spoke up. "How did you and Vibrava meet anyways?" She asked, taking another slice of the pie.

Edited by REP

The Drifblim didn't seem to be all too concerned by Nine's actions nor his words. They floated forward and then, seemingly out of nowhere, darted forward at twice the speed that they showed before. They charged through the air as their body started to glow. And then an explosion of energy was unleashed from the Ghost type. Once it finished the Drifblim was laying on the ground, unconscious, still with the same creepy smile on their face.

Lok's wisp attack towards the Gastly didn't manage to reach him. Likewise the Smog attack didn't make contact with Lok. Meanwhile Gwen was able to barely avoid the poison attack with a Mystical Fire.

She was about to follow it up with an attack when the shell opened up, revealing a young woman. One that Gwen thought she knew the name of. "So that's Shaymin, is it?" She muttered. Of course, that only made sense, which would mean...

While Gwen was thinking about it the Shuppet slammed itself into the girl, covered in Dark energy, and Gwen snapped back to him. She thrust her hands forward and struck the other Ghost with a Mystical Fire. Which forced the Shuppet back. Before Gwen could attack again the Shuppet disappeared under the ground.

Lok's attack managed to go off and struck down one of the Gastly. However another of them, the one he injured earlier, had taken advantage. And struck Lok with a Sucker Punch as he attacked with Hex.

The Gastly's eyes flashed and Lok would feel pain in his chest as he was hit by Night Shade.

Gwen called out towards the Legend "I don't think we can stop this fight very easily! They came here to kill you, you know, and argh!" While she was distracted the Shuppet reappeared and rammed into her stomach.

The Chandelure was laughing as the Legend emerged. "Oh hello there, so kind of you to join us!" She then launched a Fire Blast. Which was interupted....by a second Fire Blast.

Kayla appeared across from the Chandelure, and fired off Water Shuriken at the Chandelure. She managed to dodge and, glaring at Kayla, her eyes flashed. When Kayla tried to attack again she found her Shuriken disabled. "Now that wasn't very nice, was it?" she said.

Meanwhile the Cofagrigus simply nodded at the two Shedinja. The pair of Bugs made their way towards Shaymin.

"so um, what now? For you, that is. Do you just like, stay here by yourself all day or?" 

Heatran watched Marie for a moment before grunting and sitting down, cross-legged, in the center of the volcano. "Something like that." He said, his speaking interrupted with growls. "I stay up here until someone comes up to fight. Then I fight. Then I wait." He growled again. "What's it to you?"

---

Allie laughed as she saw the Stone Edge coming for her. "You think that's going to do anything?" She said, forming a blade of stone again and slashing it forward, knocking away Nani's rocks. She started forward then paused. And, a grin on her face, stopped chasing Nani. "Well go ahead, if you think you can outrun me, I'd like to see you try."

And dark energy enveloped the young woman.

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

Mia's lips turned upwards in a snarl as she felt Mac's blow to her leg. It caused her to buckle slightly and she reached out and grabbed Mac by the face. "Such a bad child." Mia said.

Ari's tackle hit her from the other side and she almost toppled over. Which was when Kazo landed the kick on her head. She pitched forward, towards Elsa, dragging Mac along with. She just barely righted herself and swung around, throwing Mac at Kazo.

Elsa, as this went on, formed a sharp Ice Shard in her hand and thrust it into Mia's side.

The woman howled with pain and threw her elbow back, hitting Elsa in the face.

"Now now now...it seems you still don't understand. I will carry out my task...EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL!" The end of her words was punctuated by a loud ringing. Bells. Growing louder and louder. Causing the wooden floor they were standing on to start to shake.

The ground they were standing on was merely another portion of the raft-town, a large square of wood logs tied together to form a usually stable floor.

And it was breaking apart.

"That's kinda mean, don't you think?"

The Corphish looked a bit abashed but, with a deep breath, stepped closer towards Easter. "Listen, I don't mean to be rude or anything. But her father is worried about her. So I'm just going to bring her over by him."

The Slowking, behind the rest, let out a gasp. "It's a trick, they're going to attack." They said in a slow, drawn out, manner.

The Corphish looked at their companion in surprise but, right after, turned to aim his claw at Easter. Preparing to fire off a Bubblebeam.

---

Phione splashed her feet in the water as Denku talked. "Hmmm..." She swayed her head side to side, thinking about what Denku had proposed. "I suppose so! If you bring me to mama then mama doesn't have to come here. I think that is what I want to do." She raised her hands up towards Denku. "I can't walk on land very good though." She told him.

---

Once they got back to where the other two were they would find Brooke and Gisei separated from the way out by what seemed like a cave in. Voices could be heard from the other side as several soldiers gathered alongside the king.

"Is she your type or somethin?"  

"How did you and Vibrava meet anyways?"

"I have a name you cheeky younglings." said Vibrava said, shaking her head as she set down a second pie for them to dig into. "It's Patty for what it's worth."

Landorus snorted and patted Taiga on the shoulder. "You give me too much credit, she's too much lady for a guy like me." He smirked at Scarlet. "This lass got into some trouble long time ago when she took on those brothers of mine. Apparently Thunderus didn't like her attitude much and caused a bit of a ruckus. I had to get up to smooth everything up. Then, wouldn't you know it, she tried to take me on."

"I would've won too if I had rested after fighting that ornery brother of yours." Patty muttered while cutting the pie.

"I think that was the last time I've been up and about, except when Arceus first left, until now." Landorus said. "I gotta say it's bizarre seeing the world with so many breaks between. Not cause of what changed. But cause of what doesn't."

The somewhat somber moment was interrupted as Isole let out a rather loud, unintentional, burp. "....excuse me." She muttered, staring down at her plate, a slight pink tinge on her cheeks.

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

"I stay up here until someone comes up to fight. Then I fight. Then I wait. What's it to you?"

"Haha, I don't think Marie here meant any disrespect, Heatran." Randy laughed, taking a bite out of the Sitrus Berry that Keanu tossed him. "She's, more on the side of not doing too much fighting if she can help it. But still, you are incredible! ...truth be told, I didn't think that Malicious Moonsault of mine would actually work. Last two opponents for that sorta...had the Dark typing to resist it. Wasn't too great for me."

"If they resist you just have to hit harder." he responded with a shrug.

"Hmm...just hit harder, huh?" Randy took another bite of the berry and finished it before crossing his arms. "Never thought of it that way. Still, definitely makes sense. Truth be told...your the first Legend I've had a hand in ending a fight against. ...unfortunately, Marie and Keanu here and our Mimikyuu friend actually finished the fight with Yveltal...I...I unfortunately was knocked out for a while."

Heatran watched Randy for a few moments before grunting. "Yveltal is just a big dumb bird anyway." He then scooped up some lava and began eating it.

He nodded slowly, exhaling slightly. "I honestly thought I couldn't beat you...and when you said that I wasn't strong enough to get your full attention...it almost felt that I was back at square one with this whole Chaser thing...more specifically...back to the point where I couldn't beat a Legend."

"Don't go thinking you beat me just cause you won." Heatran said with a slight growl.

"No, I wouldn't insult you like that, Heatran." Randy shook his head slowly. "You have a lot of pride fighting, I could feel that with your punches. But...this is the closest I've been...granted, your the second Legend I've fought...but still."

"I'm the strongest you'll fight." Heatran said. He stood up and moved to the edge of the volcano, looking down on the city.

"The strongest..." he muttered, before smirking lightly and chuckling. "Then...I am honored to have been able to have a chance to fight the strongest one, Heatran."

EOlaaCE.png?1

As the Houndoom had managed to beat down the Drifblim, he was still on guard as the balloon had sprung back up. It was then that the balloon gijinka sped forward as lighting up as it did. Seeing this, Nine figured it was going in for the kill, and thus took a step backwards as he fired off a dark pulse to hit against the oncoming explosion. While he managed to knock the Drifblim away before the attack finished, he still grit his teeth as part of the explosion caught him. Feeling a bit ragged, but still ready to go, Nine went to go approach the remaining unattended ghosts when a sight for sore eyes caught his. 

Seeing the serene and beautiful figure of the legend appear before them all out of their cocoon Nine couldn't help but whistle at the girl.  "Well, I'll be," seeing Shaymin in the flesh, Nine paused for a moment as she began to speak, only to see that the ghosts for whatever reason were intent on killing her. Knowing that now these wannabe godslayers weren't going to stop in their assault, Nine continued forward towards the Shedinjas and Cofagrigus. "Hey now didn't you hear. The lady wants us to fight off her turf, and you wouldn't be so cruel to upset her right?"

The Cofagrigus's body slowly turned toward him. "You're...annoying." The voice had sounded as if coming from within the man's coffin like shell. 

Nine continued making his way forward with a smile on his face saying, "I've been called worse. So is that a no?"

"You have one chance to leave. Take it now." Cofagrigus replied.

Without breaking his stride, Nine will gesture to the Drifblim and say, "the offer's the same for you." Without anymore warning, in yet another attempt to blindside them Nine fired another dark pulse at the Chandelure. As he did though, the world around him seemed to start moving in slow motion. Not as if he was slower or anything, but rather space itself was fighting against him and his attack to make them slower. 

As it did, the Cofagrigus's shell opened up revealing a pair of shadowy hands that grabbed at the ground before the man launched himself forward at great speeds, intercepting the pulse. As he did so, Nine felt a sharp pain ring through his head as he felt the technique he just used leave him. Laughing and echoing from inside his own shell, the Cofagrigus gloated, "I tried to warn you." 

Grimacing at this new development, Nine simply muttered, "how troublesome." However, he had gotten the Cofagrigus out of the way of his other targets, and thus attempted to bolt for the Shedinjas. Unfortunately, quite like before he felt himself not moving at quite the speeds he was used to and was instead intercepted by a much faster shadow ball. Looking to his opponent, Nine muttered again, "so that's how it is." Beginning to walk slowly towards his opponent, Nine goaded him saying, "well come on big boy, show me what else you got." 

As he taunted him, the Cofagrigus opened his shell up releasing an icy mist and as it enveloped Nine he felt all the empowering of his aura that he had done leave him. This was then followed by the man launching himself at Nine, to which the Houndoom could only grin about. "Well, good thing I picked up a thing or two from your friend." As the man slammed into him, Nine grappled onto the coffin man, igniting his palms as he did so and blasting him with fire as directly into his body as possible. 

The Cofagrigus did not seem pleased by this, letting out an echoing shout as he was hit only to have a shadowy arm grasp at Nine. "It doesn't matter. I won't let you protect the girl." 

At that moment, both the Cofagrigus and Nine let out a sharp cry of pain. The coffin's grip had weakened on him, though Nine himself had started to feel a sharp throbbing pain resonate throughout his whole body, feeling as if someone had just stabbed him in the chest with a large nail. Gasping at this pain, his eyes going wide, Nine simply said, "well, good thing I'm not the only one then." Igniting his hand again, Nine sent a flamethrower upwards and away from the grass and flowers as he uppercutted the ghost in front of him. With his already weakened grip losing all strength, the Cofagrigus simply toppled over onto the ground. Nine's brief moment of victory was cut short, however, as yet another sharp pain rang throughout his body and the Houndoom couldn't keep himself standing much longer. Falling to the ground on his hands and knees, gasping for air, he gave a pained smile towards Shaymin. "Sorry...m'lady, about the heat." Then, looking to the Chandelure he said, "want to take a shot now? It's free." 

DcxYSU0.png?1

As Randy and Heatran started to talk to one another, Marie couldn't help but feel like the advice that Randy was getting wasn't exactly universally applicable. Feeling like he might take the wrong lessons away from this encounter, the girl felt like she would need to talk about it later with him, but for now turned her attention back to the legend. Seeing him standing there, looking down at the town, Marie felt her question for him pop into her head yet again. Looking at him, she said, "so um, Heatran. Do you like, ever get lonely up here?" 

"Lonely?" He turned to look at the girl. "I don't get lonely!"

Briefly taken aback by his sudden loud tone Marie backed up a bit, and looked confused as she figured what he was saying didn't really make sense. "But...all you do is sit here by yourself, right?"

"I said I don't get lonely!" He shouted back.

Now thinking he was just being a rude child, Marie folded her arms and pouted as she looked away from him. "Well fine! See if I care!" 

"Well good, I don't want you to care!" 

"Well good, I don't want to care! Hmph!" 

"Then don't! What are you doing still here anyway?"

"I don't know! What are you still doing?"

"I can't leave, idiot!"

"Well," Marie's voice faltered for a bit as he said this. Feeling a bit sad for the volcanic legend, Marie couldn't help try to think of a solution for Heatran's problem. "Well fine! Then if you can't leave, then I'll just get strong enough to beat you any time so you can leave whenever! Mr. Not Loney!" Of course, she was still annoyed with him. 

"I doubt you could beat me without your friends around...not that you beat me this time."

"I could beat all the bullies in Trailsau no sweat! And I'll get Big Sister Moltres to make me way stronger than you! Then I'll beat you no sweat! I'll be so strong I'll cool the volcano myself!"

"Ahahaha, Moltres? That pipsqueak? Good joke, little girl."

"Hey, she's a super awesome bird! And once I tell her that I need to get strong, I'm sure she'll help me get better than you ever will be! So look forward to it! Or don't!"

"Next time I won't be so easy on you."

"Well next time, you'll wish you had that option! So there!" As she finished her shouting match with Heatran she turned to Keanu and Randy saying, "come on, we have a volcano to get off of." 

8GrkkS0.png

Ari stood back, shoulders heaving slightly as he recovered from the Headbutt. However, it looked like Mia had gotten ahold of Mac, thankfully, or not so thankfully, she threw the girl at Kazo. Elsa took the moment to attack shortly afterward, but then Mia elbowed her in the face.

"Now now now...it seems you still don't understand. I will carry out my task...EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL!" The end of her words was punctuated by a loud ringing that sounded like bells. The sound caused the wooden floor they were standing on to shake and start to splinter.

Ari stepped back in fright. The person in front of them was a far cry from the motherly gijinka they had met in the beginning. He paled further as he looked down and saw glimpses of the swamp muck between the wooden logs. "Guys, this isn't looking too good." They needed to finish this quickly. But how quickly could they beat down a literal Godslayer? The Litleo set his face as he spat out Embers at the Miltank, not trusting that he'd be able to go for the cow again while the floor was breaking beneath their feet.

He glanced around. "Should we go somewhere else?" His eyes were drawn to Tornadus's unconscious form. With him out cold, it wasn't like he could keep himself from going falling into the bog. Jumping over cracks in the floor, the lion made his way over to the legendary and began to shake him. "Wake up, Mister, wake up!"

--

m0FODxE.png

The Corphish looked a bit abashed but, with a deep breath, stepped closer towards Easter. "Listen, I don't mean to be rude or anything. But her father is worried about her. So I'm just going to bring her over by him."

The Slowking, behind the rest, let out a gasp. "It's a trick, they're going to attack." They said in a slow, drawn out, manner.

The Corphish looked at their companion in surprise but, right after, turned to aim his claw at Easter to fire a Bubblebeam.

"Well that's not very nice, reading minds," Easter cooed. "But if you can read my mind you'd also know..." he shot off the Moonblast at the Corphish, "...that I'm headed there anyway." He grinned. "But we can do this the hard way if you'd like. That's just fine with me," he licked his lips.

The Corphish was blown backward, the Bubblebeam attack going wide. Easter shook his head in faux pity. "Well, you were the ones who chose to do this the hard way. I can't have my precious Dora following a bunch of strangers, after all. Even if they are claiming they'll be bringing her to her father."

--

UmBSVSF.png

While the others chatted with Heatran, Keanu was content to sit back and listen. Blowing out a breath, he felt his heart-rate slowly return to normal. However, something about this...didn't feel right. He felt like they were forgetting something. However, he was quickly distracted by the sound of...was Marie arguing? With a legendary? The Pikachu shook his head. "By the guardians, you're gonna give me a heart attack if you keep acting so lolo, Marie."

"Well next time, you'll wish you had that option! So there!" As the Popplio finally finished her shouting match with Heatran she turned to Keanu and Randy saying, "come on, we have a volcano to get off of."

"Yeah, yeah," the electric type yawned, getting up. "Good scrap, Heatran," he waved before turning to go down the mountain. "Wonder if Nani managed to find the kids all righ'."

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

"So that's Shaymin, is it?"

The green-haired woman tilted her head to the side. "Oh, right, I forgot to introduce myself didn't I?" she giggled softly. "Silly me, still..." her expression became serious again as she glanced around. "This isn't quite the right time for that sort of thing."

"I don't think we can stop this fight very easily! They came here to kill you, you know, and argh!" 

"Kill me?" she trembled. "The world has gotten much more violent in the years I've been sleeping." She clutched her head as she curled up into a ball, "Don't...please stop fighting."

The Chandelure was laughing as the Legend emerged. "Oh hello there, so kind of you to join us!" She then launched a Fire Blast. However, it was interrupted before it could reach the woman, by the shadowy-looking Accelgor.

Concerned, Shaymin crept forward to approach the girl, when a pair of Shedinja made their way toward her. The legendary paled and fell backward. "N-no, stay away!"

However, one of the fighters stepped forward, "Hey now didn't you hear. The lady wants us to fight off her turf, and you wouldn't be so cruel to upset her right?"

Shaymin nodded frantically in agreement, but it seemed like the others weren't so willing to listen. Watching the fight with wide, frightened eyes, her expression eased slightly when she noticed that the Houndoom seemed to be avoiding the flowers. He had been the one she was most worried about, being a fire type. He and the Chandelure. However, he actually went out of his way to avoid them, shortly after uppercutting the Cofagrigus he was fighting. His victory was short-lived, though, as he fell down right afterward.

The man gave her a pained smile. "Sorry...m'lady, about the heat." 

"It's fine...I'm not hurt," the grass type shook her head. "Thank you...for avoiding the flowers."

Then, looking to the Chandelure he said, "want to take a shot now? It's free."

"Eh? D-don't!" Shaymin pleaded, gazing up at the surrounding gijinka.

Edited by Sethera

Mac was thrown at Kazo, but thankfully, Kazo had some practice with this. He caught her in the air, landing by Ari. He quickly placed the leader on the ground. The last thing he wanted was her mad at him.

"Now now now...it seems you still don't understand. I will carry out my task...EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL!" The Godslayer bellowed, the sudden sounds of bells filling the area, shaking the platform they were standing on.

"Kill you all, kill you all, it's the same Arceus-damned tune with these godslayers...," Kazo muttered. He looked down at the shaking platform, gears turning in his head. They were standing on a raft... maybe... "If we can get Tornadus onto a different part of the town, we can break this part off, and hoping the raft will drift further down the swamp, making it hard for the Godslayer to get to him. Maybe. Then again, plans don't usually work out for us. What do you want to do, Mac?" He asked as he fired off a Dragon Breath at the Miltank. He'd let her decide, because now was not the time to butt heads with her stubborn self.

"Hmmm..." She swayed her head side to side, cutely thinking to herself as Denku waited. "I suppose so! If you bring me to mama then mama doesn't have to come here. I think that is what I want to do." She raised her hands up towards Denku. "I can't walk on land very good though." She told him. Denku nodded, picking her up and placing her on his shoulders.

"Alright, then we're off. Let's find your mom," He said as he headed out of the room. He didn't expect, however, to find his two partner in crime staring at a cave-in. He blinked before finally saying, "Well, you two have been busy,"

hqWiIfT.png

"Well go ahead, if you think you can outrun me, I'd like to see you try."

Allie wasn't chasing her. This seemed fishy. All the same, if she was giving Nani a chance to put some distance between the two, she'd take it. For good measure, Nani fired another pulse of electricity behind her. As she turned away from Allie though - nearly at the base of the volcano - she was suddenly met with the girl herself, standing right in front of her! Nani didn't even have time to react as she saw Allie's arm swing forward with dark energy, slamming into her face and causing Nani to do a rather impressive flip on her way down onto the dirt beneath her. "Nice trick," she gasped. Nani didn't waste much time springing back up to her feet though, bringing her pink-illuminated foot up and around, into Allie's elbow on the way up.

"Guess we're really doing this, huh?"

"Looks like it; should've just given in from the start." Darkness surrounded Allie's fist as she was struck and she went to slam it down on Nani.

Once again, Nani was knocked onto the ground. This girl could pack a nasty punch! Nani sprung up again, this time taking care to put some distance between herself and her opponent. This wasn't someone Nani could just deal with head-on. "I don't really want to fight, to be honest. But I know what you're doing here, and just sitting by and letting that happen is worse." Nani fired another pulse of electricity at Allie. The most important part of stopping this girl in a fight would be to slow her down and just buy time in general.

Deadlands Team Karaoke

As Lok attacked the Ghastly with a hex, he felt the other one hit him, causing him to reel forwards. He felt a sudden pain in his chest from the Night Shade. Lok fired off another Thunderbolt towards the one that had Night Shaded him, before turning to Shaymin. She didn't seem to want to fight at all, and was nearly struck by a Fire Blast from the Chandelure. This wasn't looking good, Lok thought. He wanted to go and help her, but right now he had his own problem to deal with.

"You guys are annoying..." Lok said bitterly, extending his arm out towards the Ghastly that had Sucker Punched him. He shot out a bright barrage of Confusing Rays towards it, gritting his teeth.

Oasis Team Showdown

Scarlet nodded along as Landorus spoke, smiling as he recollected his time between Patty and himself. He then started talking about how he hadn't been active since then, only recently coming back. There was a silence, which was broken by Isole. Scarlet let out a slight chuckle, before putting down her plate on the table. "That sounds like a wonderful time." Scarlet said, turning towards Patty. "Thank you so much for the pie, Patty. It was delicious." She said, before turning back to Landorus. "Since Arceus left huh? Well, then I guess we've got to change the world for the better." She said, smiling at the legend, before a thought came to her mind. "Actually, since it seems like most of the legends know each other... you wouldn't happen to know where someone could find Cobalion?" She asked, a hopeful tone in her voice.

Edited by REP

Heatran crossed his arms over his chest as the group appeared to be getting ready to go. "Hey." He said, not looking at them directly. "I've heard some things even up here. There's something big coming. I can't leave to help out. So you all better do something about it. If you want to go around thinking you can beat me then go prove it alright?"

And that's when, for those looking down the volcano, they would see near the edge of the city a sudden sandstorm starting to brew.

---

"I don't really want to fight, to be honest. But I know what you're doing here, and just sitting by and letting that happen is worse."

While the Thunder Wave had hit her last time this time Allie saw it coming. With a swipe of her arm she sent out a barrage of stones that disrupted the path of the electricity. Keeping it from reaching the Tyranitar. She began to laugh. "You know what I'm doing here do you? No, I don't think you really do."

She snarled at Nani and gestured towards the volcano. "You think we can just keep going with this cycle over and over? No, eventually it'll all come tumbling down anyway."

She faced Nani full on once again. Sand started to pick up around them.

BGM

"So we're going to tear it down on our own terms. We're going to remake the world. We're going to SAVE the world! And a weakling like you is not going to stop us." The sandstorm then picked up fully, throwing dirt and small rocks around, pelting the Mimikyu repeatedly.

"Want to take a shot now? It's free." 

"Why, I dare say I do. But not at you, I still have this Bug to roast." The woman then blasted out a Fire Blast at Kayla. Who slid underneath the blast to avoid it, and launched a spray of acid at the Chandelure. Whom let out a screech as the attack splashed against her. "You little worm!" The woman shouted and turned around. With a cackle she launched another Fire Blast. This one heading straight for Shaymin.

Moving at a blur Kayla rushed past the Chandelure and leaped out in front of the blast. It struck her before reaching Shaymin and Kayla fell, damaged and burned, at Shaymin's feet.

The Chandelure scoffed. "That's one down." Without looking she sent out a Shadow Ball at Nine.

Meanwhile the two Shedinja were now hovering towards Shaymin at their top, albeit somewhat slow, speed with their arms glowing green and appearing rather sharp.

Gwen winced and almost doubled over as the Shuppet hit her. But instead of crumpling she reached out and grabbed the Ghost. Gwen's eyes flashed and suddenly the Shuppet was covered in a thin veil of ice, frozen on the spot. Gwen followed this up with another Hex attack and the Shuppet's body spasmed painfully before falling over. She breathed a sigh of relief and started towards the Legend. "You need to at least avoid them, they're going to keep targeting you, run, let us deal with this!"

She glanced back at Lok and stopped in her tracks. "Lok, what are you doing?"  Lok had tried to attack with a Thunderbolt but his attack went wide. And it was in that moment that both the remaining Gastly took advantage. The one nearest to him, who he attacked, sprayed the boy with a Toxic. While the other glowed with dark energy, waiting for Lok to try and attack in retaliation before striking with a Sucker Punch. As the Toxic hit so did Lok's Confuse Ray. The Gastly blinked repeatedly as his vision swam before him and he seemed to be struggling to see straight.

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

"If we can get Tornadus onto a different part of the town, we can break this part off, and hoping the raft will drift further down the swamp, making it hard for the Godslayer to get to him. Maybe. Then again, plans don't usually work out for us. What do you want to do, Mac?"

As Kazo shot off the attack Mia curled up into a ball to try and Rollout of the way. She struck one of the logs that made up the floor and launched herself up in the air and managed to dodge the attack.

Elsa growled and threw another Ice Shard at the woman, hitting her in the leg as the Miltank came down crashing into the raft. Which caused the raft to further break apart.

"I'm not gonna let this spread to the rest of the city!" Mac shouted back. "Do what you want but I'm gonna stop her right here!" She began to Charge up energy as she went to go after the woman.

But before she could someone got there first.

"Wake up, Mister, wake up!"

"Arceus what was that?" Tornadus groaned, rubbing his head as he started to get up. "Damn sneak attacking bastards." He then noticed the situation, with the raft breaking apart, with the Miltank fighting the others. "That the one that did it?" Tornadus asked Ari. Once given a confirmation the Legend stood up. "Can't fight like I normally would, it'd break this place apart. Guess I'm doing this the old fashioned way."

He then flew straight towards Mia and swung a fist at the woman. To his surprise Mia met his punch with her own. The air itself seemed to tremble for a moment. "I'm stronger than I look." Mia said with a sickly sweet smile.

"At this rate this whole place is going to go down." Elsa said. "I'll do what I can to keep it from falling apart but it won't last long." She then began to fire off Ice Beams at the raft itself, trying to make temporary seals to prevent the muck from dragging the logs down into their depths.

Meanwhile Mac took a running leap, cocked her fist back, and slammed down with an electrified blast onto the Godslayer. Causing her to miss her swing on Tornadus and catching an uppercut to her face.

The woman let out a frustrated shout and the bells began to ring again, sending painful noises across the area.

The Corphish was caught off guard by the Moonblast, which knocked him off his feet, making his head smack against the floor hard. Essentially taking him out of the fight instantly.

The others hesitated as they saw Easter's display of power. But then the two Corsola and the Frillish surged forward at the same time. The Corsola attempted to fire off Spike Cannons at Easter, while the Frillish would summon Briny water down upon him.

The Slowking didn't seem to react. At least not at first. Then his eyes glowed and Easter would feel a slight pain in his head. From his experience he would recognize the attack as Future Sight.

---

"Well, you two have been busy,"

Gisei grunted. "We'll be even busier soon. The time's up. We have to decide what to do now. They've got a few more soldiers down here but I don't think he'll wait long. That's probably enough to break down the barricade. Either we move or they do."

He looked over at Phione. "So she really was here...Sorry for this treatment."

"Why are you sorry? I'm perfectly okay! I guess a little bit bored but that's about it. Who're you?" She directed the question to both Gisei and Brooke.

Actually, since it seems like most of the legends know each other... you wouldn't happen to know where someone could find Cobalion?"

Landorus shrugged. "Well we know each other, of course we do, how could we not? We have to in case anything happens. But ya gotta remember I've been in the ground more often than not. Plus that boy doesn't sit still. Usually he tries and stay around the North but with all that's going on...I wouldn't be surprised to see him anywhere."

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

Randy couldn't help but smile at the responses from Keanu and Marie towards Heatran and vice-versa. This was something he really needed...especially to boost his confidence up...waaaaaay up if anything. He turned to begin to head up the volcano with the others...but was stopped after Heatran called out again.

"Hey. I've heard some things even up here. There's something big coming. I can't leave to help out. So you all better do something about it. If you want to go around thinking you can beat me then go prove it alright?"

This...didn't bode well. The Incineroar quickly made his way up towards the edge of the volcano. He could feel something even up here? ...did another fight break out?? he thought, finally reaching the edge.

Randy looked over the edge of the volcano, his eyes noting a sudden, strange sandstorm. "Huh...that's wei-..." he paused, immediately closing his mouth. Was it really weird? No...he knew only one other Gijinka here on this region that he faced that had such a sandstorm. Plus this was Trailsau...her home.

"Allie's back..." he said sternly, clenching his fists slightly. Randy slowly turned back towards Heatran, sighing. "...really wish you weren't right about that. But..." He simply gave a thumbs up towards him. "We got this. ...if I was able to hold my own against the Strongest Legend...she should be no problem."

This obviously didn't warrant a response from Heatran, but at this moment, Randy didn't need it. He looked over at Marie and Keanu, sighing a bit. "Guess that means we gotta get down there and stop her...I know you don't approve of the fighting, Marie...but I'm fairly certain this one is an exception. Plus...heh, I'm fairly certain I can give her a tail-whoopin', courtesy of her old man, since she left her sisters alone."

Randy, without waiting for a response from the other two, immediately started to make his way down the side of the volcano. ...I got lucky last time because of Malicious Moonsault and my Blaze powered Fire Blast. I don't have the luxury of using it this time...guess I gotta trust in using Brick Break...and Keanu and Marie...

DcxYSU0.png?1

While she and the rest of the group were ready to leave this dumb volcano with a big dumby that Marie didn't want to be talking to anyway, said dumby had elected to give them a warning before they left. Marie didn't really know what he was talking about in specific, but she had already seen plenty of things since coming here that made her think something terrible was coming. Between their fight with Allie, then Yveltal, and now having to stop a volcano from erupting, she had already been apart of several "impending disaster" type situations. All the same, the girl nodded saying, "of course! Next time I'll be back, I'll be stronger than waaay more legends than you could imagine."

Seeing a chance to prove themselves so appearing before them, as a sandstorm whipped up and Randy presumed it to be Allie,  Marie took a deep breath to calm herself before looking down the mountain once more. As Randy made his comment about making an exception, Marie simply huffed and said, "of course we can fight her. She's nothing more than a bully, and I'm not just going to let a bully do as they please." Looking back to the legend, she simply said, "see you again soon," before beginning to make her way down the volcano side. 

While it was difficult, the group managed to get down at a fast enough pace to see the storm of sand whipping around in the town up close. Knowing that the sand would be painful to trek through, and that it would just be a pain to deal with in general, Marie took in a deep breath. Letting out a soft set of notes, the sand slowly seemed to calm down as the skies around them darkened and rain started to pour on the ground beneath. With that, Marie with her eyes filled with determination started walking forward once more.

EOlaaCE.png?1

"Kayla!" Seeing the deputy get blasted with the fire, Nine felt a small panic go through him, only for his attention to now be fully on bringing down the Chandelure. With them firing a blast of ghostly energy at them, Nine leaned more forward as he rolled past the shadow ball. At the apex of his roll, he then sprung off the ground, his body coated in a dark aura as he moved to kick at the Chandelure. As his foot made its way to them, it suddenly connected with a ghostly doll spawned in to take the blow, and he was met with a retalitory fire blast from the Chandelure. 

Standing back on his feet, Nine ignited one of his palms, clashing flames as the two attacks hit each other. While his own fire was not enough to stop the attack completely, and the Cofagrigus had made sure that his usual immunity to fire a non-factor, he still had managed to sweep the flame away and power through that which hit him, letting loose another  dark infused kick into the Chandelure. "You need to stop this, you don't know what you're messing with, idiot."

As she said this, the Chandelure fired off yet another shadow ball, at him, the Houndoom bracing himself against it as he charged himself with a dark aura to go in for yet another strike. "I told you, I'm a Chaser." Stepping forward, Nine swung his fist hard into the ghost, bringing them down to the ground as he did so. "Getting in over my head is what I live for." With that, he started to feel the pain radiate through his body, and he was finding it much harder to stand. 

"You won't live for long." As she said this, the woman's eyes flashed and she went unconscious.

Nine could then start to feel as though what little strength he did have was starting to vacate its way out of his body. His arms felt heavy, his legs were wobbling, and he was having trouble simply keeping himself up. Looking at the defeated ghost, Nine just smirked and said, "I know." Turning to face the other Shedinja that were attacking the legend he shouted, "hey!" Nine pointed to the Drifblim. Then the Cofagrigus. Then the Chandelure. And then to the two of them. In spite of his worn out form and clear physical exhaustion and damage, he still wore a cocky smile on his face and a daring look in his eyes. "Which one of you two want to be next?" 

8GrkkS0.png

"That the one that did it?"

Ari nodded. "Yeah, I thought she was nice, but I guess she's a Godslayer."

"At this rate this whole place is going to go down." Elsa said. "I'll do what I can to keep it from falling apart but it won't last long." She then began to fire off Ice Beams at the raft itself, which was a good idea.

"Anything I can do to help?" the Litleo asked, but he already knew what the answer would probably be. If he used Ember on the raft, it would only make things worse.

Mac ran at Mia with an electrically-charged fist and, between her and Tornadus, they looked to be keeping Mia occupied. However, that wasn't the end of it. The Godslayer let out a painful shout and those bells began to ring once more. Ari winced when the ground trembled beneath his feet. Spitting out some Embers at the Miltank, he looked around for anything else he could do.

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter tumbled out of the way of a few of the Spike Cannon attacks, but wasn't able to avoid them all. And if he didn't want Dora to get too hurt, he couldn't very well dodge as much as he normally would anyway. Wincing when one of the spikes sliced a gash open on his cheek, the Sylveon jumped back to avoid the Brine, but stumbled in the process at a slight pain in his temples. Groaning, the fairy type shook his head. "Sheesh, don't you guys know not to gang up on a pretty gijinka?" he asked. "You're not even my type, anyway." Darks and dragons are more my style. At that, a ring of stars circled his body before shooting outward at the group.

"These people are starting to get annoying," the Sylveon grumbled, before glancing back to Dora. "You all right back there, kid?"

--

UmBSVSF.png

The group was getting ready to go when Heatran spoke once more. "Hey." The legendary stood with his arms crossed, looking slightly past the group. "I've heard some things even up here. There's something big coming. I can't leave to help out. So you all better do something about it. If you want to go around thinking you can beat me then go prove it alright?"

"Of course! Next time I'll be back, I'll be stronger than waaay more legends than you could imagine."

This girl... Keanu rolled his eyes. "Look, there's confidence and then there's just being silly," he said, ruffling the girl's hair as he passed her on his way to the edge. "There's a reason legends are called legends, y'know? Are you saying yer gonna be a--" he cut himself off when he saw a sudden sandstorm whip up near the edge of the city. "Ohhh no. That's no maika‘i. No good."

"Huh...that's wei-..." Beside him, Randy paused, immediately closing his mouth. "Allie's back..." he said sternly, clenching his fists slightly. Randy slowly turned back towards Heatran, sighing. "...really wish you weren't right about that. But..." He simply gave a thumbs up towards him. "We got this. ...if I was able to hold my own against the Strongest Legend...she should be no problem."

Keanu gulped, not sure if he shared his friend's optimism.

"Guess that means we gotta get down there and stop her...I know you don't approve of the fighting, Marie...but I'm fairly certain this one is an exception. Plus...heh, I'm fairly certain I can give her a tail-whoopin', courtesy of her old man, since she left her sisters alone."

"Of course we can fight her. She's nothing more than a bully, and I'm not just going to let a bully do as they please."

Oh guardians. Not Marie too. Was Keanu the only person here with a lick of common sense? Well, at least Nani seemed to be--oh, that was what he was forgetting. Where was Nani again? I have a bad feeling about this. If she were anything like Randy or Marie, then he had a feeling they were running right toward her. Still, the Pikachu followed his friends down the mountain, saying goodbye to Heatran as well.

Thankfully, Marie knew Rain Dance, and with that, they were actually able to make their way through the dying cloud of sand. Keanu tilted his face up to the sky and breathed in as the raindrops hit his skin. He liked rain. Water in general, actually. And after the literal heated battle they had earlier, this rain was a lot more welcome than blistering sand would've been.

--

ZzcS3Rf.png

BGM

They were all ignoring her. Everybody. She had told them to stop fighting, but nobody would listen. Was that because she wasn't strong enough? Compared to the other legendaries, she really was very weak. Letting out a sigh, the gijinka hung her head, trembling in fear as the sounds of battle raged around her. However, the crackle of flames caused her to lift her head in fear...and flinch at the sight of another gijinka-shaped blast of fire headed right toward her. These people...were so scary and cruel.

Bracing herself for the hit, the grass type paused when she realized that...somebody else had taken the blast for her. That girl...the Accelgor, had done that...for her. She had helped her earlier too, hadn't she? And now, she was lying at her feet, damaged and burned...for her. I guess not everybody's that bad...there are people like her and, she turned to the Houndoom, like him too. She turned her head to the Mismagius and the Rotom. They are also risking their lives to protect me. It had been...a long time since she had met such mortals. People whose hearts rang with purity. "Thank you," she smiled down at the Accelgor. "I am grateful that people like you exist in this world."

The legendary looked up, eyes narrowing into an uncharacteristic glare. "Didn't I tell you...to stop fighting here?!" The blossoms in her hair began to glow. "You're ruining the flowers!"

The glow of the flowers spread to the woman herself, a blinding bright yellow like the sun, enough to force people to look away. When the glow faded, however, the girl had disappeared. In her place stood a young man instead. Unlike the woman, his clothing was a bit more complex, wearing a long white suit with trailing coattails and armor in green, red, and white. His hair was shorter and spikier, two-toned, and his eyes were a vibrant peridot.

"Heh, it's been too long since I was able to let loose," the youth chuckled, rubbing his hands together in glee. "Who's up first?" his eyes zeroed in on the pair of Shedinja nearby. "Sorry, but well, actually no I'm not sorry. You're just getting what you deserve for messing up the meadow like you did." He raised his arms, and then, in the blink of an eye, slashed them down, the motion causing a large blade of air to form. It shot off toward both bugs with all the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow, cutting through one...and then the other as if they were both made of butter.

As the gijinka fell to the ground, the young man tossed his head proudly. "Hah! Still got it! They don't call me Shaymin the Sky Warrior for nothing!" He glanced over at the nearby Accelgor and Houndoom. "I know, I know, you're speechless aren't you? I'm too awesome for words."

Edited by Sethera

hqWiIfT.png

"You know what I'm doing here do you? No, I don't think you really do. You think we can just keep going with this cycle over and over? No, eventually it'll all come tumbling down anyway. So we're going to tear it down on our own terms. We're going to remake the world. We're going to SAVE the world! And a weakling like you is not going to stop us."

Nani bent back, held up only by her elbows and knees, and slid forward to duck under the rocks that had been tossed at her. She didn't like this sandstorm, let alone having to fight Allie in it. It stung at what little exposed skin Nani had, and some of it even got in her mouth. Luckily, she didn't have to worry about it for long, before it subsided and was replaced with rain. That was a bit more her speed, and must have been Marie's doing. Meaning the fight with Heatran was over. Perfect. Nani spat the bit of sand out of her mouth.

Springing back up to her feet, Nani retorted "There has to be a better way, like fixing the world instead of wrecking it and building a new one. Furthermore..." Nani raised her hands up to the sky, and continued "I'm just here to buy time, and it looks like I've bought just about enough of it. I win." Nani elected not to mention that she didn't quite understand the bigger-picture motivations Allie had in mind by fighting and presumably killing Heatran; she only knew the Tyranitar's immediate goal. That said, she didn't want to get close to Allie without the rest of the team being here just yet. Nani kept  her distance, staying light on her feet and ready to evade further.

"You sure you don't want to just call it a draw?"

Phione. She appeared to be no older than twelve, but the rules of aging didn’t always apply to legendaries the same way it did normal gijinka. Brooke glanced over her but she didn’t see any signs of injury. “Okay, maybe, but you were still locked inside a prison cell.”

She glanced at the cave-in, apprehensive. “He’s right. We need to move, and the sooner the better. I can blast through the rubble but we’re gonna need a distraction if we want to get away from them. Wait…” It suddenly dawned on the Emboar; they had one shot at salvaging this mess. “Denku. You’re a ground-type. Don’t suppose you know Earthquake?” 

When the man confirmed that he did, she quickly explained her plan to them. 1) She would tear a path in the rubble for them to slip through. 2) Gisei would immediately launch his strongest Hydro Pump through the opening to knock anyone out of the way. 3) Denku would step through the opening and use his move to hopefully knock everyone down, or at the very least, off-balance. 4) They would make a beeline out of the prison. It was a flawless plan in her head, but realistically, it had a lot of room for error. “Not really a surefire escape, but unless you have any better ideas…”

Brooke glanced between the two other adults, gauging their reactions.

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Oasis Inn

The talks continued over the delicious pies they shoveled into their mouths.  Taiga continued to pry into the old lady's relationship with him some more, just to see if there was anything a bit more spicy beneath the surface, but to no avail.  After many laughs, and having their faces stuffed to the brim, it was time for the team to head back to the Tower to report things back to the big green meany.  They showed themselves out, with Landorus noting that he would meet up with them soon.  He said he still had pies to eat.  With a look of bewilderment, Taiga tipped her head in defeat.  She never thought she'd see the day where someone was able to out eat her.  

Stepping outside, that oh so familiar gust of wind teleported them straight into Rayquaza's throne room.  Standing upright, for once, she stood in front of him with a big smile.  

"Landorus is on the team!  And looky here!"  Taiga lifted her shirt a bit and spread out her arms and legs.  "No bruises!  He was totally a sucker for a good conversation!  Fufufufufu!"  

"I'm not gonna let this spread to the rest of the city!" Mac shouted back. "Do what you want but I'm gonna stop her right here!" Yeah, that was a great point. If they didn't stop her here, it would more than likely spread to the rest of the city. So that plan was out...

"Anything I can do to help?" Ari asked, causing Kazo to think.

"I'm gonna be honest buddy, I'm not really sure what we can do. Your fire will light the raft on fire, and I can't dig through wood...," Kazo answered... bu then that Miltank let out another damnable shout, the sound of bells tolling. "First things first... we need to shut her up...," Kazo muttered. He ran off, charging at the Miltank's stomach and attempting to hit her stomach with an Iron Head, hoping to knock the wind out of her.

"We'll be even busier soon. The time's up. We have to decide what to do now. They've got a few more soldiers down here but I don't think he'll wait long. That's probably enough to break down the barricade. Either we move or they do."

He looked over at Phione. "So she really was here...Sorry for this treatment."

"Why are you sorry? I'm perfectly okay! I guess a little bit bored but that's about it. Who're you?" She directed the question to both Gisei and Brooke.

“He’s right. We need to move, and the sooner the better. I can blast through the rubble but we’re gonna need a distraction if we want to get away from them. Wait…” It suddenly dawned on the Emboar; they had one shot at salvaging this mess. “Denku. You’re a ground-type. Don’t suppose you know Earthquake?” She then went on to explain her plan, which... it was better than ripping off the prison doors off the walls. “Not really a surefire escape, but unless you have any better ideas…”

Denku thought to himself as he took off his cloak, wrapping Phione in it before tying it around his shoulder, the Phione bundle resting in his arms now. "That's not the worst plan, but I have some bad news. I don't have Earthquake anymore. I gave it up to learn Aromatherapy from Xerenas. Wanted to stop hurting my companions and help them instead. Just another one of my stupid decisions," He thought to himself a little more before speaking up one final time. "I think I can improvise though. I can fire off a Rock Slide at them, and it'll hopefully have the same effect. I hope...," They didn't have much of a choice at the moment.... He got into position, readying himself, wrapping his arms around the bundle and keeping it close to his chest. He wasn't going to let Phione get hurt here, no way, no how.

Deadlands Team Karaoke

Lok grimmaced as his Thunderbolt missed, and let out a grunt at the Toxic hit him. It was disgusting, to say the least, and he felt the ooze start to irritate his skin. Still, he had hit his mark as he saw the one that had oozed him with a dazed look. He turned towards the other Gastly, and extended his arm out before firing another Confuse Ray towards it as it glowed with a dark energy. 

From the corner of his eye, he saw a different legend. Or was it Shaymin? Lok couldn't quite tell, and he had his hands busy with the teo Ghastlys.

Oasis Team Showdown

"I see..." Scarlet said, nodding as Landorus spoke. It made sense that Cobalion wandered around, but she was hoping that maybe he'd have a clue. "Well, thank you anyways." She said, smiling.

As they continued talking, the group had their share of fun conversations and chuckles, but as time passed it became time for them to leave. It didn't take long for the green gusts of air to take them back towards Rayquaza.

Scarlet smiled at Taiga's remarks. "It was nice to not have to fight our recruit this time." She said, placing her claws behind her head. "Landorus said he'd be joining us later."