LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC / PG-16 / Complete]

Lok
Team ThunderWaves

As Lok fell, he emerged from the piece of bark he had been in, letting it fall into the abyss. He barely landed on the pillar, struggling to keep his balance, as he heard Veronica ramble on. He let out a growl as Veronica spoke. "You're wrong!" He shouted, gathering his footing. "I've met many of the Gods on my journey here, and I know you're wrong! Sure, some of them might be like Giratina but I've met many kind Gods! Shaymin... Azelf... "  He frowned for a moment. "...Jirachi."

Lightning started crackling in his hand as Veronica attacked Keanu. Now, more than ever, he wanted to take her down. "All you Godslayers have done is cause misery and pain..." He fired off the Thunderbolt towards the Godslayer. "It is you who needs to be stopped before more innocent gijinka die!" The winds howled around the bolt of lightning as it flew across the air next to the Cross Poison that was flying towards him. He couldn't dodge it, as the attack slammed into his chest, causing him to stumble back.

Scarlet
Team SuperPower

Scarlet watched as the fiery ball came barreling towards her. Her legs were starting to give in as she tried to move out of the way. However, before Mia could hit Scarlet, Brooke came out of nowhere and hit the Godslayer like a volleyball, sending both of them flying. As she saw Mia fly towards Nani, she picked up on what was going on. Taking a deep breath, she did a quick Swords Dance as Mia struck the slayer. "Let's finish this!"

As Nani spiked the Miltank towards Scarlet, her armor glowed red, hopefully one last time. Scarlet struck the Miltank with a Superpower'd haymaker, putting all of her power into the attack. An explosion of steam erupted from her fist as it made contact with the barreling Godslayer, sending the Miltank flying towards the wall that Brooke had smelted earlier. Scarlet let out a heavy sigh as her shoulders slumped, waiting for the debris to clear to see if this was over.

Edited by REP ?

Group 1: Easter and Nine

As Easter's Moonblast exploded Ankou shimmered. Seemingly attempting to teleport away. Yet they couldn't seem to do it. Not before the attack landed. With a surprised cry the woman was flung off of her feet.

She struggled to get back up, watching the two of them with disbelief in her eyes. She managed to get to a knee and reach towards them. "What is happening?" She said. There was a fearful look in her expression as she failed to get to her feet. "I feel...heavy." She said.

Once more she attempted to get up but fell back down to her knees moments later. She grasped her hands together in front of her face, almost as if in prayer, and with a long sigh she crumpled to the side and her eyes drifted closed.

The moment she hit the ground the two would see the teleporter that they had used to get here suddenly light up again. As if defeating the Godslayer had activated it.

The field started to grow dimmer. Casting a shadow over the field of flowers. With Ankous laying, oddly peacefully, amidst them.

Spoiler

Battle over. You all gained a level. And you may now advance.
However feel free to use the next round for the characters to rest a moment, recover, and speak to each other before moving on.

Group 2: Denku, Kazo, and Randy

Ryu coughed as he landed. He could feel his consciousness slipping away. He wanted to continue to rage but he didn't have enough in him to even open his eyes to glare at those who had beaten him. Before the darkness fully overtook him he managed one last, bitter, thought. "I'll have to join you another day, brother."

In their celebration the group would notice the teleporter flare to life. The light coming from it shone brightly for a moment before settling to a more dim glow. Still it seemed to have activated once more after the Godslayer's defeat. The trio would have some time to prepare themselves but they each knew that there was only one place to go from here. Despite resembling an arena this room had no other exits.

Spoiler

However feel free to use the next round for the characters to rest a moment, recover, and speak to each other before moving on.

Group 3: Brooke, Nani, and Scarlet

Mia slammed into the concrete and let out a harsh gasp as her back struck it and she bounced into the air from the force before settling into a cracked indentation in the curved wall. She was silent, and still, for a moment before letting out a low groan. She placed a hand on each side of her body and, teeth gritted, pulled herself away from the wall and pushed herself to her feet.

She took one, then another, unsteady steps towards the trio. "I...won't....let...you win." She said through shaking breaths. She took another step, face filled with anger and determination, and then she stopped.

The Miltank simply stood there. Not moving. Barely even breathing. And they each would notice that her eyes had rolled back and she had, standing upright, passed out at last.

A moment later and the teleporter flared to life again and activated. Which would allow them to continue. While Mia seemed frozen in place where she stood.

Spoiler

Group 4: Taiga, Keanu, and Lok

Veronica screamed in frustration as she tried to move her body despite the Psychic attack that she had been assaulted with. Her determination to fight on was strong. Yet, as Lok's Thunderbolt struck her and the electricity coursed through her, it seemed that her body wasn't quite as strong as her will.

She stepped forward despite the injuries but pitched forward as she did. Frustration was clear on her face as she attempted to will her body to move. To attack. To catch her fall. To do SOMEthing. But it wasn't enough. She was unconcious even before hitting the floor. Her body landed with a thud as she fell face-down onto the ground of the room.

And then the teleporter reactivated, seemingly caused somehow by the defeat of the Godslayer, and the group would be able to step through it once again.

Spoiler

Group 5: Mac, Ari, Marie, Dora

The Lucario was shaking his head free of the water that had covered his head when Ari struck him in the side. With a slight wince the Godslayer went to bring his fist down on the young Gijinka. However right when he started pulling his arm back he felt a pain shoot through his body, caused by Marie's attack, and he hesitated with surprise for the moment it took Ari to run back.

He went to pursue but stopped in his tracks. Mac had surged forward and was trying to aim a kick for his leg. The Lucario spun on the spot and grabbed Mac's own leg before throwing her to the side with enough ease that it was clear the man was far from finished.

Mac coughed as she stood, unsteadily, to her feet. She was about to go back in when she heard Jabari call out "No." The Zebstrika moved forward more carefully than before. Having recovered somewhat from the previous attack he took. "You're all injured. Group together. I will keep you all safe." He then enveloped his body in flame and charged at Jabari again.

The Heliolisk clenched a fist and was about to ignore him and go to help fight when she saw the Quagsire girl still laying on the ground. And the other Water type off to the side seemingly wiped as well.

With a sigh she lifted up the Quagsire, grunting at the weight, and pulled her towards where Marie was. With the idea that she'd get back in the fray once they all were together in one place.

Though she wasn't sure her body would let her go any farther without rest.

Spoiler

Y'all know the moves by now. So. As before you can keep going as long as you like. Just giving I suppose an "out" if you want to take it. Jabari will fight Lucario himself if need be and try and keep himself between the group and the Lucario as much as possible.

Brooke sucked in a deep breath then exhaled slowly. Her back hurt, and her body was reeling from such repeated usage of Superpower. At least the fight was over… or at least she thought, until she noticed the Miltank standing across the arena menacingly. “You’ve got to be kidding me… Would you just say down?! Seriously,” she shouted, slowly climbing out of the crater her fall had created. The Miltank didn’t move to intercept her. In fact she didn’t react at all. “Hey! Don’t ignore me. Why won’t you just give it up, huh?! I don’t have time to keep fighting you!” No reaction still. Brooke narrowed her eyes.

She stomped across the clearing towards the Miltank. Mia made no attempt to move. “Are you…” Brooke poked her in the forehead. Mia tumbled backwards and collapsed onto the ground in a heap. “She passed out standing up…” She was almost sure she had heard a fable about that once. Something about a gijinka named Benkei. 

The teleporter behind the arena flared to life. Brooke looked down at Mia, then back at her new makeshift team. “You guys ready? Looks like we’re not done yet.”

EOlaaCE.png?1

As Ankou fell to the ground it didn't seem like she was able to continue the fight for any longer. With the field growing dimmer and a teleporter lighting up, it had seemed that the group had come out victorious. Looking to the peaceful form of the Gardevoir sleeping in the field of flowers, Nine jokingly said, "be sure to enjoy your rest now, Ankou." The boy didn't quite know what had driven her to this nor could he figure out what she meant by being unable to die, but all the same it had seemed things had worked out. After all, he figured that in spite of her manic behavior this was what she had been hoping for all along, and Nine as well was relieved to have defeated yet another godslayer. 

Letting out a sigh of relief, the Houndoom looked to Easter giving a thumbs up to the Sylveon. "Another day another godslayer down. Way to go out there partner." Looking at the teleporter in front of them, Nine said, "and looks like they're not going to take the loss lying down. If memory serves, I know that there are at least three other godslayers of the group. Maybe four. But of course, I've never met Ankou before so who knows how many more there are holed up down here." After taking a moment of rest and recollecting himself, the Houndoom said, "ready to go on when you are." 

8mvNFQT.png

It was finally over. Easter couldn't help but echo Nine's sigh of relief, turning to face the other upon being addressed. "Another day another godslayer down. Way to go out there partner."

"Oh?" Easter arched a brow. "Do you do this often?" What kind of life must the Houndoom lead for this to feel everyday for him? It must be exciting. Then again, I guess I'm the same way.

"And looks like they're not going to take the loss lying down. If memory serves, I know that there are at least three other godslayers of the group. Maybe four. But of course, I've never met Ankou before so who knows how many more there are holed up down here." 

"So the show isn't over yet," the Sylveon laughed. "Guess that means we have to keep going. Soon enough, either they'll run out of fighters, or we will. Let's hope they're the ones who run out first, though." He grinned at Nine. "But if the other fighters are anywhere near our level, then I'm sure this will be a piece of Poké Puff."

The two rested for a moment, the fairy type offering a couple of the sweet Poffins he had "borrowed" from the S.S. Showdown. "They're no Poké Puffs, but they'll do in a pinch," he said.

Before long, Nine had gotten up with a, "ready to go on when you are."

The Sylveon rose from his slouch, punching his fists together in bloodthirsty anticipation. "When it comes to fighting, I was born ready."

--

M5kN9eN.png

It was obvious that this Rotom boy had been affected by the Godslayers as well, probably even more so than Keanu had been, as a native of Adarid. And his passion had translated into his attack, the Thunderbolt being enough to end it.

"Phew, thank the legends that that's over," Keanu breathed, slumping down to the ground. "Hopefully we won't have to battle anybody else." He looked up at the others then. "Hey, good work out there. And I never got your names earlier. I assume yours is Taiga, though, if what that wahine was saying was right," he addressed the Sharpedo directly then. "Mine's Keanu."

Yuffie stared down at Veronica's fallen form sadly. "Even perfection has to fall sometime, I guess..."

"So, uhh..." she looked up to see the strange-looking Raichu from before. "What're ya gonna do then, sistah?"

"Sister?" she murmured, eyes going blank for a second. "Oh," she shook her head. "I'm going to stay here, with Veronica.

"Thanks for back there, by the way."

"It was no problem," the Fletchling replied, turning to look at the other two as well, giving Taiga a little wave of recognition. "Actually, I want to thank you three. I...hope that, when she wakes up, she'll have changed her mind. About the gods, Adarid, and...her life."

"Yeah," Keanu felt a little awkward. "Here's to hoping." Honestly, he wasn't so optimistic that that lolo buggah would ever change her mind, but he supposed miracles did happen. Also, he wasn't going to try to argue that with the one who had brought him back from unconsciousness. He'd almost want to stay in the room still and forget about fighting for the rest of the day, but two things were stopping him there. One, he was afraid that wahine would get up and try to fight them again. And two, he needed to keep moving forward. For his ohana.

Still, there was nothing wrong with taking a breather. The Raichu offered the others some of the berries from his berry pouch before leaning his head back against one of the poles, closing his eyes in the process. But soon enough, he forced himself to rise again. "Wouldn't mind resting a little longer, but I guess we can't put it off for too long, eh?"

hqWiIfT.png

She was still standing.

“You’ve got to be kidding me… Would you just say down?! Seriously.”

Although, as it turned out, upon Brooke's closer inspection... she was just passed out on her own two feet. Mission accomplished, then, which explained the teleporter at the back of the room lighting up, ready to bring everyone along to their next destination. The more Nani thought about that thing, and the idea that other rooms had similar ones, the more something seemed off. Probably best not to think about it too much. That was some good teamwork, though! If, or more likely when, Nani had to keep fighting, she certainly wouldn't have minded it being beside these two. Before that though, Nani had to sit down, if only for a bit, to catch her breath.

“You guys ready? Looks like we’re not done yet.”

"Ready." She didn't answer before working the rush of combat out of her system, of course, or before catching her breath. It was best to go into things not being all worked up, after all. A quick break was just what she needed before moving on. Hopping back up to her feet, Nani gave the others a thumbs-up - not that they'd see it too well under her costume's long sleeves - and headed for the teleporter, ready to take on the next room and whatever dangerous individuals may have waited for her there.

2EYX8Lr.png

oe3ZVDT.png

Team ThunderWaves

And with a stray Thunderbolt that somehow managed to hit it's mark, the confrontation was over.  She was upset she wasn't able to get the last word in before she saw the slayer fall to her knees.  It was such a relief to see her go down though.  So much so that Taiga let out and exasperated gasp, falling to the ground on her tail.  These two she was fighting with really pissed her off, but they managed to get the job done, mostly due to her impeccable strength.  

"Fufufu.."  She let a laugh slip, before falling straight onto her back.  Her breathing was heavy and ragged, but she took her time to relax her body.  It had been non-stop battles for a good while now.  The whirring of the teleporting door began once more, prompting her to sigh.  Whatever was through that portal probably wasn't going to be friendly.  She took a piece of food she nabbed from Rayquaza's palace, and started to chew on it.  It would be enough to give her some energy back.  

"Phew, thank the legends that that's over."

"No thanks to you, ya lightweight!"  Taiga rattled her fist at him with a mouthful of food. 

"Hopefully we won't have to battle anybody else." Taiga's eyes almost rolled into the back of her head.  Was this guy really that dense? "Hey, good work out there. And I never got your names earlier. I assume yours is Taiga, though, if what that wahine was saying was right.  Mine's Keanu."

"Well, seeing as how you risked your neck alongside me, I'll acknowledge your efforts."  Taiga put her fist out to the side, towards Keanu.  "The name's Taiga the Terrible Tyrant Toppler.  I won't answer to anything else, so you better remember!"  

"Even perfection has to fall sometime, I guess..."  Taiga looked at the frazzled body of the unconscious Crobat.  Perfect wasn't a word she'd use for the bitch.  

"So, uhh...What're ya gonna do then, sistah?"

"Sister?  Oh," she shook her head. "I'm going to stay here, with Veronica."

"Thanks for back there, by the way."

"It was no problem," the Fletchling replied, turning to look at the other two as well, giving Taiga a little wave of recognition. Taiga waved back, albeit with minor annoyance at the girl, but with a smile on her face.  "Actually, I want to thank you three. I...hope that, when she wakes up, she'll have changed her mind. About the gods, Adarid, and...her life."

"Yeah."

"Doubt it.  But we'll knock her back down if she tries anything funny."  Taiga pointed towards the Fletchinder.  Keanu then offered some berries from his pouch, which Taiga gladly accepted.  Fruits were hard to come by, but she loved their sweet, sour, and spicy flavors.  The bitter ones could go suck eggs. 

"Wouldn't mind resting a little longer, but I guess we can't put it off for too long, eh?"  With him rising to his feet, it signaled for their departure into the next room.

"Guess not.  Why the rush though?  The others can handle it..fufufuf."  Taiga got to her feet, and stretched from side to side.  "Just kiddin'!  Let's make this quick, I wanna be the first ones done!"  

Lok
Team ThunderWaves

He let out a sigh of relief as he watched Veronica finally go down. "We did it... We did it!" He shouted, pumping his fist into the air. He turned towards Keanu. "Oh, I guess I didn't introduce myself. Oops!" He said, letting out a nervous chuckle, as he pointed to himself with his thumb. "The name's Lok. It's a pleasure to meet you both, Keanu and Taiga the Terrible Tyrant Toppler Ta... no wait that was it... can I just call you Taiga?"

The others talked about resting up for a bit or marching on. While he was a bit worn down, he was feeling fine for the most part. "If you need to rest, go for it, but I'm down to march onward whenever everyone else is!" Taiga seemed to be ready to barrel into action, nodding. "We didn't come this far just to be left behind!" Uncharacteristically confident, he marched onward towards the door. They might have just met, but he felt like this team could take on anything the Godslayers could throw at them.

Scarlet
Team SuperPower

Scarlet was in disbelief as she watched Mia get back on her feet, stomping towards them. Her breathing was heavy, and her body was aching like crazy. Luckily, it seemed like they were actually done, as Brooke sent the Miltank tumbling to the ground with a gentle push. Scarlet let out a sigh of relief. "Oh good..." Her body was still smoking from all the Superpower she had used in such a short timespan - something she had never done before. She made a mental note to avoid exerting herself like this. Especially if she was going to use her new ability.

Scarlet turned towards the others. Truth be told, she would love a moment to rest up to proper tip top shape. However, they didn't have time for that. They were on a mission. "Yeah...!" She said, walking slowly towards them. "We can't afford to waste time."

"We have a world to save."

The first thing the pair would notice after being transported once again was how humid it felt. The air was heavy and wet. All around them looked to be some sort of jungle. A scattering of trees grew up from wet ground with a multitude of vines crossing across the floor, crossing above their heads, and many more that created a veritable wall around them.

There were no noises, however, no animals. No bugs. Despite that it seemed they had been transported outside it became soon clear this was yet another room of the compound. Only one with so much vegetation that it nearly covered the floor, walls, and ceiling.

Off to one end of this psuedo-jungle a lone figure sat on some kind of worn down statue. He didn't move as the two appeared. Not right away. But eventually he got off of the stone and took several steps closer. Then he stopped, crossed his arms, and looked at the two. "I suppose Ankou failed. And there's only two of you." He shook his head. "At least there only being two means I will have less sins to contend with once I kill you. Not that it changes much."

He looked at Nine in particular. "It won't be like last time." He said. "I only have one mission here. Stop you. If I do that...then we'll finally reach the end. After such a long, long, time coming."

He then spread his arms. "I am a detestable person. So don't hold back. I certainly won't."

BGM

Spoiler

Nikora, Cacturne, level 85, Water Absorb. Moves: Energy Ball, Spiky Shield, Drain Punch, Pin Missile, Dark Pulse.

Fights very stationary. Doesn't make much movements but has a highly defensive style.

The brothers and Randy found themselves on a mountain. At least that's what it seemed at first. Where they stood appeared to be a trail leading up a mountain, with several branching paths, but upon further inspection they'd notice that the slope was incredibly slight and that for part of it it was almost on a flat plane. Still, rocky outcroppings jutted out all around them. Some of them towered over their heads but many were shorter than them. These looked to be pointed and it was likely if they were to land on them it would cause some harm if not impale them.

The ceiling above them was covered in stalactites but it looked to be artificially created. Almost as though they were crafted into the ceiling.

And standing in the middle of the trail, leaning up against one of the rocks, was an all too familiar Tyranitar to Randy.

She grimaced when she saw him. "Should've figured. You know I'm getting real sick of seeing your face. Even if you have a couple of strangers with." She looked at Denku and scoffed at the pre-evolution "How cute."

In her hands a sword of stone formed and she almost lazily pushed herself off the rock. "Well, what's there left to say? I couldn't beat you before but you never were able to stop me either. And this time I know exactly what I need to do to bring you down. My will is much stronger than you can imagine. I'll fix this world and I'll kill you to do it if I have to!"

BGM

Spoiler

Allie, Tyranitar, level 80, Sand Stream. Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Payback, Pursuit, Scary Face.

Tends to focus on one at a time and goes for a beat down approach. Not letting them get away if they try and break away from her beat down. Her Stone Edge takes the form of a "sword" she swings but it can break apart and launch shards of stone at an enemy.

They three ended up standing in sand. From the way their feet sank into the warmth it was clear that it wasn't just a thin layer of sand on top of the floor. No, it seemed that this sand was at least a foot deep and likely more. They would have to keep their feet moving if they wanted to avoid slowly sinking into the sand. Other than that the room seemed rather plain. Simple. And smaller than the one they had been in previously. The walls and ceiling were much the same as the first room they had been in.

Across from them was an older looking man sitting cross-legged on the sand.

Scarlet would recognize him as the one who had unintentionally broke them from the Fryst prison. As well as recognize him as the man who had long ago protected the people of Mowloo from a hostile uprising of the natives, while keeping causalities on both sides at zero.

Brooke would also vaguely recall his face. A traveler who, while passing through Deku, had taken down a gang that had been growing particularly hostile and dangerous even for Deku standards.

But now he was before them clearly allied with the enemies. He looked solemn as he slowly got to his feet. "So you came. I had hoped not to have to fight today but I suppose that was foolish." He hesitated. "I know you think what we're doing wrong. Perhaps it is. All I know is that I've seen much in my years. Always there's someone causing strife for others. It was never-ending...until now. Maybe he is in the wrong, maybe there is a better way, but if so I can no longer believe it."

He took a breath and then gazed at them. "My name is Alarik. Once upon a time I was called a hero. A hollow word if there ever was one. I am determined to see this through to the end. So if you wish to stop it, if you expect me to let you through, you will have to show me you're strong enough to create a future that everyone can be safe. Show me...your determination!"

BGM

As he spoke wind picked up around them and a sandstorm began to form.

Spoiler

Alarik, Steelix, level 80, Rock Head. Moves: Sandstorm, Double-Edge, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast, Dragon Breath.

Alarik switches from defense to offense suddenly. He is patient and buys his time, slowly closing distance with ranged attacks, until he sees and opening and then he'll go in to deliver powerful blows.

The floor they were standing on was covered in a thin layer of snow which stretched out quite some distance. How far exactly was hard to tell as the bright lights above them reflected off the snow and made it difficult to make out the entire room. There were several spires of ice scattered about and, as they took the first step, they'd find that the floor underneath the snow was rather slippery. As though coated in a layer of ice.

The room was cold and they could see their breath in front of them.

At first it seemed they were alone but then they heard a giggle. And a strange young lady stepped into view. She seemed to be a Sandslash but not one that Lok or Taiga were used to seeing. Instead they were from one of the other regions of the world, Alola. Keanu would recognize not only the type of Gijinka she was but would know who she was exactly.

Kalia. Daughter of one of the most important men on Alola. A veritable princess who had been beloved across the region. Though now there seemed something much different from what he had heard of her. Not as noble, nor as kind, but instead it was as if she were shattered.

She had a smirk on which she wiped away for a more stern look, one that occasionally cracked when she giggled again, as she looked at the three of them. Her eyes settled on Keanu and widened. "ʻO koʻu kanaka o koʻu ʻāina" she muttered as she stared at him. Then she shook her head. "You, you're Alolan. Why. Why are you here? You should come with me. Did you see those Beasts that attacked our home? Did you witness their power as they ripped apart our brothers and sisters? The Legends failed us. Even Tapu Koko couldn't stop their onslaught." She shivered and started to giggle again before calming herself down. "But he. He can gain great power. Greater than any other. He has promised to save our homeland. Join me or stay with them. If you come with me you will be a hero. If you don't...you will die alongside those strangers."

She then looked to Lok and Taiga. "I don't care about this place. But I won't let you ruin my chance to save my home. I won't give you the choice I gave him. I was warned. Warned you people were too far gone. You will die cold and afraid." She giggled again and it began to hail. And as it did she started to fade from view.

BGM

Spoiler

Kalia, Alolan Sandslash, level 80, Snow Cloak. Moves: Hail, Crush Claw, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Swift

Kalia fights with mostly surprise attacks. Trying to keep the opponent off guard and chipping away at them before going in for the "Kill". She's hard to keep track of in the Hail, though she also has developed a habit of giggling randomly now and then.

Brooke recognized the man in front of them. She never forgot a face, especially the face of someone who did her shithole of a hometown a favor. She had thought him a good person at the time, but hearing him now, her stomach turned. “My name is Brooke Adoles. Once upon a time I was just a plain old merchant, but you all and your damn friends got me all wrapped up into this mess, so now…” A cloak of blue flames swirled to life around her. “I guess you could say I’m moonlighting as a warrior. Now shut the hell up!”

The sandstorm tore at her already banged up body. It wasn’t unbearable, but it stung in a way that over time was probably going to become more annoying. A drawn out fight wasn’t a good option. Flare Blitz it was in that case. The flames intensified. Hot enough that it started to burn even her skin, and then she charged forward to slam into the Steelix with as much force as she could muster.

8mvNFQT.png

It was...quite humid. It reminds me of some of the days I've spent aboard the S.S. Showdown. Or even his hometown, though it was quite a bit colder there. It was a bit of a nostalgic feeling. The strange forest around them, however, was not, though he had heard that eastern Adarid had more of a variety when it came to their plant life. Except... His ears twitched. There's no sound. And that's not right. There should at least be animals or something, but there aren't. He tensed. This is another room, isn't it?

And then he saw the man. A lone figure sitting on a worn-down statue. Several moments passed before he slid off the stone and stepped closer. When he spoke, he crossed his arms, as if disappointed. "I suppose Ankou failed. And there's only two of you." He shook his head. "At least there only being two means I will have less sins to contend with once I kill you. Not that it changes much."

Sins? So he knows he's doing wrong? It still felt a bit odd to phrase it like that. Wrong. As if striving for power and taking down the powerful was wrong. It wasn't wrong. At least, Easter didn't think so. And it was that very same philosophy that had initially convinced him to go along with Mewtwo's plans. The Godslayers had taken down the legendaries, which meant that they were more powerful than gods. They were the current kings of the hill, and if Easter wanted to become the king of the hill, he just had to change his goal from being a Chaser to being a slayer of Godslayers. That was all.

Except, somewhere along the way, that goal had become muddied till it was nigh unrecognizable. There was more to life than power and striving for it, and so, now he wasn't here just for power, but to protect those he cared about from the power-hungry. From fellow monsters like him. So as the Godslayer turned to Nine and addressed him, Easter decided to just attack. After all, there was no point in reasoning with monsters.

"I am a detestable person. So don't hold back. I certainly won't."

"Well, thanks for the invitation, then," the Sylveon said as he charged forward. Not using a move, just throwing a few punches to get a feel for the other's fighting style. The other blocked with his arms crossed over his front, pushing the fairy type back slightly. The Godslayer didn't attack back right away, tilting his head and studying the other before holding out a hand and releasing a hail of Pin Missiles that forced the pink-haired male to jump clear of his previous position to land next to a clump of grass.

"I can see you're going to be a pain," Easter said, smiling. "But that's fine. I knew that coming in. Ankou was also a pain, but she went down as well, and so will you in the end."

"Maybe you're right. It's not as though this fight matters either way. No matter who makes it through, those two can't be stopped. Yet that doesn't mean I will just step aside."

Easter cocked his head. He hadn't been able to tell right away, with how the other was bundled up, but he was sure now. That gijinka was definitely a Cacturne. Which meant he was a dark type. "That's not very nice," his voice turned slightly syrupy, a tone Nine would find frighteningly familiar. "Are you telling us we don't matter then?"

"Yes."

"Aww, you're no fun," the fairy type pouted. "You know what they say. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...though actually...what is your name?"

"I suppose I can tell you that much. The other one already knows. I am Nikora."

"Nikora, huh? Cute name. Mine's Easter, by the way," he grinned flirtatiously.

"Hello Easter. And goodbye." The other said, holding up a hand glowing with green power. Immediately afterward an Energy Ball was released, sending Easter crashing backward into a tree.

Except the fairy type was still smiling. "You really don't hold back, do you?" he shook his head. "That's not good. It's only polite to be gentle in rejection." His eyes gleamed. "Like this, see?" he sent off a barrage of Swiftly shooting stars toward the other.

He didn't get an answer, but he didn't expect one either. The Cacturne had already shown what a stick in the mud he was. And just like a stick, he stayed still as the Swift hit him, seemingly unaffected by the super-effective attack.

--

M5kN9eN.png

Taiga had introduced herself with a flair worthy of Alola. As Taiga the Terrible Tyrant Toppler. "What a mouthful," Keanu replied, and the Rotom beside him seemed to agree. His name was a lot simpler, just Lok. Keanu would probably have an easier time remembering that than Tony Tiger the Twisted Terror Topper. See? I'm already getting it wrong.

And then it was time to go. The others agreed, Taiga getting up to her feet and stretching from side to side. "Guess not.  Why the rush though?  The others can handle it..fufufuf. Just kiddin'!  Let's make this quick, I wanna be the first ones done!"

"If you need to rest, go for it, but I'm down to march onward whenever everyone else is! We didn't come this far just to be left behind!" Lok began to march toward the door ahead of them.

"All right, all right, I'm coming, I'm coming," Keanu grinned as he followed up behind them.

"Good luck, everybody!" Yuffie called out just before the group of three stepped into the teleporter.

The room they had been transported to was much different from the previous one. The ice-like floor was covered in a thin layer of snow and several spires of ice broke up the cold white monotony of the place. "This is just like when I visited Mount Lanakila," Keanu murmured, his breath coming out in a pale cloud. He looked around. "Don't see anybody...does that mean that there's nobody here and we can just go on through?" he asked hopefully.

And then he heard a giggle, and his heart sank. Soon afterward, he saw the last person he was expecting to see here, in the Godslayers' lair. Kalia. One of the most famous wahine, if not the most famous wahine, in Alola. And one of the most beautiful. She had been Keanu's first crush, not that he knew her personally. It was probably similar to how his brother was a fan of wrestlers. Keanu was just a fan of beautiful wahine.

Still, superficial as it was, it was still enough to make his easygoing grin turn upside down as he frowned. Why is she here? And why does she seem so...different? Before she could be compared to the pure, drifted snow, but now, it was as if she had frozen completely into shards of ice.

It seemed that she recognized him too, or at least that he was a fellow Alolan, as her eyes widened, muttering to herself in Alolan before raising her voice. "You, you're Alolan. Why. Why are you here? You should come with me. Did you see those Beasts that attacked our home? Did you witness their power as they ripped apart our brothers and sisters? The Legends failed us. Even Tapu Koko couldn't stop their onslaught." She shivered and started to giggle again before calming herself down. "But he. He can gain great power. Greater than any other. He has promised to save our homeland. Join me or stay with them. If you come with me you will be a hero. If you don't...you will die alongside those strangers."

Keanu paused. "Save...our homeland?" He had joined this fight to protect his ohana because he just knew Randy and Marie would stick their noses into Adarid business--they already had, after all--but he would be lying if he said he wasn't hoping for the legendaries to help out Alola afterward. It was something that Nani had brought up, and had stuck with him ever since. But it was never a guarantee. Why would the legendaries want to help them, after all? Even if they did help, how much of a difference would they make? Enough for the legendaries to risk their necks and save them? That was a doubt that just wouldn't go away. He wasn't sure if the others in the group besides Nani had even thought that over though.

But here was somebody who had already offered to help. Somebody who was very obviously powerful if he could shake up a whole region like this. And that was just the kind of earth-shaking power that they needed against those Beasts.

Kalia was saying something to the others then, but Keanu wasn't listening. He was too busy thinking about what she had said earlier. He looked up then, to see a hailstorm had started, and the gijinka had disappeared. "Wait!" he moved past Taiga and Lok as he walked into the storm, wincing slightly when the hail hit him. "You said he, whoever this bruddah is, promised to help? And you're sure he wasn't just talking lies?" It just seemed too good to be true.

He heard Kalia gasp somewhere in the hailstorm, "Lies? No, of course not. How could you think that? He said he was honest. We need to save our home don't we?"

"Ae, yeah, we do," Keanu replied, voice hesitant. "But...how do you know he's not just using you?" How do I know the legendaries here aren't just using us?  "There are uku, lots of issues in getting back to Alola, like, how do we even find our way back in the first place? And the Beasts...would these people even want to leave Adarid, even if temporarily, just to help us out?" the Raichu shrugged. "I'd like to believe your braddah will help us out here too, but realistically, there's not really anything in it for him to help us out, is there?" There wasn't anything in it for the legendaries to help them out either.

"He said he'd help. It's all I have left. Stop trying to take it away from me!" The Sandslash appeared like a ghost out of the snowstorm, lunging at him with a Crushing Claw.

Keanu winced as the attack hit him, but he stood strong. "I get that!" he shouted back. "We're all just trying to cling onto hope here. Not just you. Me and the other Alolans who came with me, and even the legendaries. Solgaleo...Lunala...we're all fighting so that we can hopefully get help to reclaim Alola. But..." he looked down. "None of us can guarantee that they'll help. Not the legendaries, and not your Godslayers either. We gotta be honest about that."

"No, no no, no one else can help! Not without the power he's taking! It's the only chance. The only one! They're too strong. Too many. This is the only way!"

Keanu's heart sank as he listened to her speak. It didn't sound like he would get through to this wahine. Something in her had shattered since her time in Alola. Something in myself had too...but I had Randy, Marie, and Nani to help pick up the pieces. And Kalia...she had nobody. Nobody except this brah she keeps talking about... It wasn't like he was trying to convince her to go against that braddah either, but he needed the full picture here before he decided what to do.

"I never saw those Beasts myself...but I saw what they did," Keanu replied. "If this brah can help, then good, maikaʻi loa, I just...don't know if he will help. All of us Alolans, we might be on our own trying to get back to our home. But I think we gotta stick together, eh? So why don't you stop fighting for a second so we can figure this out?"

Kalia's voice rang out in the storm. "There's no TIME. It's now or never. He'll have the power soon. If I don't help then there's no chance! You didn't see them. They're horrific! If you won't help me save them then you can just die!" While the Godslayer herself did not appear, Keanu was soon buffeted by a stream of icy shards.

The Raichu felt his patience fraying. "K'den, if da kine's how you want it! We'll just beat you first and then we'll talk!" With that, he fired off an Electro Ball in the direction where the shards had come from. Unfortunately, it didn't sound like it hit anything. "This is gonna be a hard scrap," he muttered. But honestly, when were they ever easy? This had become his new normal as soon as he stepped foot on Adarid soil.

Edited by Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine grimaced at the sight of his next opponent. Of all the foes he had fought, he could think of no one more troublesome then the Cacturne that was standing their way now. He had fought people that were stronger and probably less sensible then Nikora before and he had even lost to opponents that weren't him as well. But amongst all the Godslayers and Legends, he knew that once Nikora was in the zone he would be next to impossible to bring down. They had only managed last time not even by  overpowering or outsmarting him, he had merely not taken them all seriously. This time around, Nine was sure he wouldn't have the same luxury this time around. After he made his claim to fight and go all out, Nine wryly smiled saying, "I'm flattered that you'd think I was holding back last time."

After he and Easter's brief exchange, Nine looked to  the Sylveon and said, "stay sharp and keep up the pressure. You don't want him standing in the same place for too long." Focusing for a moment, Nine sharpened his aura to give him a boost of strength to try and match against Nikora. As he did the Cacturne turned his attention towards him and raised his arm up. Firing two needles towards Nine, the Houndoom sidestepped the attack with only a graze to show for his efforts. Nine grimaced as he thought about what to do next. Nine was not one to go on the offensive. He had always waited for his opponents to come to him, to keep his distance between them and find whatever he could to exploit in their battle plans. However, Nikora was difficult to fight simply because he was the exact opposite of everyone he had fought up to this point. He couldn't stand around and wait, or else the Cacturne would be impossible to deal with but he also wasn't sure the best to physically approach him. Letting out a sigh, Nine knew there was nothing to be done about this but simply charge it head on. 

Getting into a runner's position, Nine sprinted forward towards Nikora. The Cacturne brought his arm up as a green energy ball formed. Firing it straight at Nine, the Houndoom was able to duck under the attack before igniting his arms. Sending a wave of flame low to the ground towards Nikora, the Cacturne responded by bringing one arm down and forming a green spiky shield. As the attack managed to absorb Nine's attack, Nine had already gotten closer to the Cacturne and brought his other arm up. Nikora did in turn, and as the Godslayer launched three more pin missiles towards Nine, the Houndoom let loose a wave of flame to intercept the attack. The two were close enough to each other, however, that neither attack canceled the other one out completely.

Nine winced as his arm was peppered by the weakened attacks, but in turn he had managed to hit Nikora with his weakened flame. As Nine was ready to continue his advance the Cacturne launched four more pin missiles at him. However, rather than going straight these were shot in an arc, coming down at Nine from above. Not wanting to get skewered by the attacks, Nine hopped backwards as the attacks hit the ground with four loud thumps. 

hqWiIfT.png

"My name is Alarik. Once upon a time I was called a hero. A hollow word if there ever was one. I am determined to see this through to the end. So if you wish to stop it, if you expect me to let you through, you will have to show me you're strong enough to create a future that everyone can be safe. Show me...your determination!"

“My name is Brooke Adoles. Once upon a time I was just a plain old merchant, but you all and your damn friends got me all wrapped up into this mess, so now… I guess you could say I’m moonlighting as a warrior. Now shut the hell up!”

"Er... Nani. That's, that's my name. I kind of just wound up in the wrong place at the wrong time a lot and now I'm here. I'd rather not make this a fight, but you don't strike me as the negotiating type, so out of personal respect, I'll just get right to the fighting." That was what Brooke was doing. While Nani was familiar with this stinging sandstorm sensation from a few fights back, that didn't mean it didn't hurt. Some sort of way to copy an enemy's type would be neat. However, such an option wasn't in Nani's arsenal of choices, so instead she'd have to settle for using what she did have. And what she did have was the ability to slip into the shadows, and pop up right behind Alarik!

With a spinning kick for a bit of flair! Not that anyone would likely be able to see that. Oh well.

2EYX8Lr.png

oe3ZVDT.png

Team ThunderWaves

After proper introductions were hashed out all around, they decided to shove off.  They'd had enough of a breather, regardless of how short it may have seemed.  Taiga hadn't recovered fully, but she definitely had enough gas in the tank to fight again if she had to.  That's when the platform from before began to glow again, taking them to a whole new world it seemed.  This time, it was a tundra-like area, much like she remembered in Fryst.  Her eyebrow twitched.

"Great.  Glad I brought my summer clothes."  She could see the frost on her breath.  It pissed her off.  They really had all the bells and whistles installed into these torture chambers, huh?  

"This is just like when I visited Mount Lanakila," She could hear Keanu whisper.  She didn't know what that place was, but if it were anything like this she didn't much care. "Don't see anybody...does that mean that there's nobody here and we can just go on through?"

"Don't jinx us, twerp."  She groaned, as she saw a figure appear through the snow.  "Fantastic.  You jinxed us, twerp.  I'm doubling your bill."  The figure that emerged was a Gijinka she had never seen before.  It was a common theme at the end of the world.  She looked nice enough, although there was something off about her approach.

"You, you're Alolan. Why. Why are you here? You should come with me. Did you see those Beasts that attacked our home? Did you witness their power as they ripped apart our brothers and sisters? The Legends failed us. Even Tapu Koko couldn't stop their onslaught." This girl wasn't really all there...her laugh was sinister, as well as her mannerisms. "But he. He can gain great power. Greater than any other. He has promised to save our homeland. Join me or stay with them. If you come with me you will be a hero. If you don't...you will die alongside those strangers."  She then looked to Lok and Taiga. "I don't care about this place. But I won't let you ruin my chance to save my home. I won't give you the choice I gave him. I was warned. Warned you people were too far gone. You will die cold and afraid."

After a long winded exchange between the two...Alolans...the fight began to pop off.

"Finally.  I was wondering when you were both gonna shut up, and put your dukes up!"  Taiga said, raising her fists in the air.  "Sorry about yer precious Alola, but Adarid's still kickin' bitch!"  Taiga laughed, but it was soon cut short but a swift slash to her arm.  She knew that familiar sensation of cold steel, but here it was upped to the nth degree.  Taiga watched as her red blood stained the snow and ice below, as she frowned.   She couldn't see her, and she was just as fast as Veronica, if not faster.  The giggling from beyond the white void was also starting to irritate her beyond belief, along with the hail that pelted her at the end of almost every action she took.  A rage was starting to swirl in her stomach.

"Sorry about what I'm gonna do to your little friend, Keanu."  Taiga's voice was deep, and darker than usual.  Taiga took a Dark Gem from her bag, and ripped into it, swallowing it in two bites.  Her teeth began to seep with dark energy, as she waited patiently.  "BRING IT ALOLAN!"  She roared, as she sensed the killer intent from a mile away.  Taiga's jaws clamped down almost instictively, catching the girl's sword in between her teeth.  It took almost every bit of fight in her to offset the force of the impact, but she was shooting water from the back of her heels in an attempt to not slip and fall.  Her neck strained, but her jaw made an attempt to snap the sword in half.  

5bGoK6n.png
Team Paragon
iU8EggM.png

Ryu laid there on the ground, unconscious and the other three were just alive and kicking, albeit a bit exhausted from that bit of a bout, but nevertheless it ended up meaning one thing as the bottomline: they had won! The portal flared to life and now they had a path to continue onward...however…

“Denku, Kazo...give it a bit...” Randy groaned, sitting up some. “Gotta rest up and try, get our strength back up and going before heading in there. Who knows what lies ahead...so we gotta be rested and raring to go.”

"Couldn't move if I wanted to right now," Denku muttered as he fell to the ground. Kazo sighed and sat down, breathing hard.

Randy gave a thumbs up some, before sighing. “Well, ya both did an amazing job out there...wish Marie and the others could’ve seen it.” he chuckled. “...hell, even surprised me with the whole thing with you two playing off my Z-Move.”

"Z-Moves are something else," Denku commented. "I saw one before but it was nothing like what you did,"

"Yeah, what the hell was that? It was awesome!" Kazo added excitedly. "I never saw anything like that before!"

“Well, they’re a special type of move that us on Alola have.” Randy shifted slightly, showing the Incinium Z around his neck. “They take use of these things here...Z-Crystals. But it’s a once per fight kind of thing...hence why I make it my signature move.”

"So you get a rock and you can make a giant wrestling ring? Man, I need to get me one of those!" Kazo commented.

“Sadly, you won’t be able to Kazo. My Malicious Moonsault...it works when I hold the Incinium Z here. It’s an Incineroar exclusive crystal, so yeah...only downside.” Then Randy waved his hand a bit in the air. “Eh but enough about that. Tell me...you two brothers? I did hear that correct, right?”

"Yeah, that's right," Denku commented. "We're not… blood related, but we grew up as brothers, and brothers we'll remain,"

"I guess step brothers is the correct term," Kazo added. "We haven't seen each other in a long time, but now that we're back together again, we're not gonna split up,"

“Step brothers, huh? Heh, well that’s pretty awesome to me.” Randy chuckled. “Me personally, don’t have any siblings...only child. Have a stepdad though...heh, one rough and tough Primeape. Was actually my dad’s best friend...thought of it his duty to make sure me and my mother were taken care of. Hell, he’s the one that actually helped me get to the point where I’m at in my wrestling career...”

"A dad, huh? That sounds nice," Kazo said with a small smile, leaning back a bit. "Is being a wrestler fun?"

“An absolute blast, actually.” Randy said with a smile. “Fighting against so many different opponents...it’s amazing. And despite me being labeled a Heel, I’ve got a bit of a fanbase apparently...plus I love giving the little ones something to look up to.” He gave another smile, before it suddenly faded. “...then again, not sure them looking up to a Heel is a good thing.”

"Man, the way ya talk about it, wrestling sounds really fun. Hell, even though we just had probably one of the hardest battles I ever had, it was… really fun at the end," Kazo admitted.

Denku chuckled. "Never took you for a fighting nut, Kaz," Kazo just scratched his cheek. Maybe Mac was rubbing off on him in a way that wasn't good.

“Honestly, you two seemed like naturals out there.” Randy chuckled, giving them a thumbs up. “You two could be a hell of a tag team if anything.”

"Oh, but if we did that, then we may have to face you. You think you could beat us?" Denku joked.

Randy gave a bit of a smirk, before laughing. “That would be a hell of a challenge! I’d gladly take you both on if that was the case!” he nodded. “Won’t lie, once all this dies down and things go back to normal...you both should definitely take a trip to Alola.”

"Alola?" Kazo asked, blinking. "Never heard of that place before,"

“Not surprising. Really no one around here in this region has heard much about Alola. But it’s the best place ever, then again I may be biased. Pretty much an island paradise that me and those I came with call home.”

"Well, that sounds better then where I came from," Kazo muttered. "In fact, I heard my 'hometown' was destroyed, so there's nothin' stopping me from taking a trip there for a bit,"

Randy looked at Kazo when he mentioned his home basically being destroyed, as he immediately thought about those strange creatures attacking Alola. He sighed and then gave them a smile. “Well, hopefully everything for Alola is still intact...but how’s this sound? Why don’t you both come with me and my friends to Alola? I mean...if you want to, anyway.”

Denku shrugged as he folded his legs. "I'm game for it. Just probably wanna tell my mom goodbye first,"

Kazo nodded in agreement before rubbing his chin. "There's… a few people I need to say goodbye to before I make that trip, but… yeah, sounds like fun," he stated.

“Heh, well you’ll have time to think about it, I’ll bet.” Randy laughed heartily. “But do know that offer is open.” He finally got up with a bit of a stretch. “Alright! I think that’s enough relaxing. Ready to keep going?” the two brothers stood up, nodding and stretching.

Once the three stepped through the portal, they found themselves on a mountain. At least that's what it seemed at first. Where they stood appeared to be a trail leading up a mountain, with several branching paths, but upon further inspection they'd notice that the slope was incredibly slight and that for part of it it was almost on a flat plane. Still, rocky outcroppings jutted out all around them. Some of them towered over their heads but many were shorter than them. These looked to be pointed and it was likely if they were to land on them it would cause some harm if not impale them. The ceiling above them was covered in stalactites but it looked to be artificially created. Almost as though they were crafted into the ceiling.

This location seemed a bit much to Randy, but at the same time, so was the other room. But if the rooms and locations reflected the individual Godslayer, who would this room reflect?

However, the Incineroar got his answer in the form of an all too familiar female Tyranitar. “...Allie...”

"Should've figured. You know I'm getting real sick of seeing your face. Even if you have a couple of strangers with." She looked at Denku and scoffed at the pre-evolution "How cute."

"You have some odd tastes if you think I'm cute," Denku commented. "My brother's cuter than I,"

"Wait, Den, what?" Kazo asked, flustered and confused.

"See what I mean?"

Randy sighed, crossing his arms. “This makes number three then...truth be told, I figured we'd see each other again the moment this whole thing started...you realize there’s still time for you to stop, right?” Unfortunately, it didn’t seem like Allie had much to say to him about this.

"Well, what's there left to say? I couldn't beat you before but you never were able to stop me either. And this time I know exactly what I need to do to bring you down. My will is much stronger than you can imagine. I'll fix this world and I'll kill you to do it if I have to!"

The Incineroar exhaled slowly, before looking at Denku and Kazo. “...just follow my lead. She has a tendency to focus on a single target. However, we all rush at her, we should be fine.” The only benefit for Randy to have right now was that he fought Allie twice before, and unlike the last times, he was able to pick apart her style of fighting. “You both ready for this?” he asked, before rushing towards the Tyranitar, already unleashing a Close Combat at the Rock Type.

"Ready!" The two called out as they ran forward. Kazo leapt into the air, landing on Denku's outstretched hands. The Rock Type then threw his brother into the air, who spun around, falling down to Allie, his head hardened for an Iron Head.

Denku meanwhile slipped to the side of Allie, throwing a Dark Pulse into her side.

Lok
Team ThunderWaves

As they marched on, it seemed to get colder and colder. The floor was covered in a thin layer of snow as Lok blew a stream of cold air, watching it swirl in front of him. Notably the room was empty, as Keanu pointed out. "If only..." Lok said, shivering. "There's no way it's gonna be that easy."

Unfortunately, he was right, as a gijinka Lok had never seen appeared in the room. She seemed to know Keanu, both of them being Alolans. Whatever that meant. Lok frowned a bit as she spoke, saddened by what she was saying. Her home place had been attacked by some kind of creatures, and their legends were unable to stop the onslaught. It was all tragic, and Lok could almost understand where she was coming from.

However, there was no siding with the slayers. Lok's hands lit up in a purple flame as Keanu and Kalia finished exchanging words, the ice lady not being swayed by his words. "We won't let you destroy Adarid!" It was going to be hard to actually hit her, as he watched her disappear into the snowy mist. Why did they have to fight two fast opponents back to back? It didn't matter, Lok would just have to keep an eye on Taiga, as the two were duking it out. As soon as Taiga manged to clamp down on their opponent's sword, Lok fired a Will-o-Wisp at her direction, hoping that Taiga's hold on her would let him land his attack.

Scarlet
Team SuperPower

The change from metal to sand was an odd one, especially since it seemed like this was a deep pile of it. It was aggravating, as she had to keep moving to not sink into the pit. Across the room was their next opponent. Scarlet got into a battle ready position. "Alright punk! Let's get thi-" Scarlet let out a gasp, sinking slightly into the sand as she stood there. He recognized the man; that voice. Alarik, the man who she had heard heroic tales of long ago, was the man that broke her out of prison.

And he was with the Godslayers.

It was a lot to take in, as Scarlet let out a growl. "Alarik... how could you!? I looked up to you!" She said angrily, shuffling forwards through the sand. "You were a hero to us - no, you were a hero to me! Not just back at Fryst, but ever since I heard the stories of you back when I was a wee Scyther!" She swung her arm to the side in a fit of rage. "You, who once were a symbol of piece, now side with these... these monsters!" She took a deep breath, staring daggers at the man, as the others sprang into action.

"No matter..." She said, letting out a sigh. "I've come too far to be stopped now!" Her wings started fluttering wildly, sending small gusts of sands from the storm swirling around them. "I, Scarlet, will put an end to the slaughter these Godslayers have brought to the land! Even if I have to go through you, Platinum Peacekeeper!" She darted towards her hero, striking his armor with a Bullet Punch, ready to spring off of him when he did his counter attack. He knew how he fought from what she heard form the stories. This wasn't going to be easy.

Edited by REP ?

"You may think you know how to defeat me. However one fight is not enough to truly know what your opponent can do." Upon saying this Nikora raised an arm and a pulse of dark energy launched out in all directions. The moment that it was released the Cacturne, surprising Nine, moved. "Just because I grow stronger staying in one place doesn't mean I can't take the fight to you if I must." He swung his fist forward and struck Nine in the jaw, absorbing some of his energy before going back to his defensive position. Throwing up a Spiky Shield in preparation for the counter attack.

He glanced over towards Easter. "Though it seems you both are on equal footing. It's a shame you have come here to my territory."

Easter then would hear the first animal noise since entering. A hissing sound. He would notice that several long snakes were heading in his direction.

Spoiler

Reminder: Nikora, Cacturne, level 85, Water Absorb. Moves: Energy Ball, Spiky Shield, Drain Punch, Pin Missile, Dark Pulse.

Also should mention that again you can control his combat related actions to an extent.
Also yes, snakes!

Forming a Stone Edge Allie lifted it in front of her as Kazo came crashing down. His head struck the rock and she, letting out a shout, shoved him to the side and into the path of Randy's attack. She then released the stones towards them to pepper both of them with the rocks.

Denku's Dark Pulse struck her in the back as she had been forced to turn to push away Kazo and she took a step forward from the impact. Growling her fists covered in dark energy and she muttered "Gonna pay for that." She then used the energy boost and went for Kazo again. Aiming to slam down on him with her Payback attack.

"I see your new friends are as annoying as your last. It's a shame they're so weak! They're not even evolved!" Allie mocked with a roll of her eyes.

Spoiler

Reminder: Allie, Tyranitar, level 80, Sand Stream. Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Payback, Pursuit, Scary Face.

Also should mention that again you can control her combat related actions to an extent.

Alarik didn't so much as flinch as the three Gijinka converged on him. He raised his arms up in a defensive formation as they crashed into him, in Brooke's case quite literally, and while the hits landed they didn't seem strong enough to make him more than grunt. The flames clearly doing the most actual damage but even that was startlingly minimal. It seemed that this would be a fight of attrition. And with the sand blowing it wasn't looking good for those without protection from it.

His eyes looking weary as he looked towards Scarlet he brought his arms down in a slamming attack. She dodged out of the way just in time but Alarik, not missing a beat, changed his attack into a Double-Edge shoulder ram into the Emboar.

He took a couple slow, but strong, hops back and opened his mouth wide to breath of a purplish flame towards Nani. "Do you think I haven't fought multiple foes before? You'll have to try harder than that."

Spoiler

Reminder: Alarik, Steelix, level 80, Rock Head. Moves: Sandstorm, Double-Edge, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast, Dragon Breath.

Also should mention that again you can control his combat related actions to an extent.

The blade that Taiga bit down on turned out to be the girl's arm. Despite looking like normal flesh it was practically as hard as steel as the dark fangs crunched down on it. The girl whose arm it was scoffed at the two. It sounded dismissive but her face was twisted in a crazed sort of anger. "I already knew you wouldn't care. I'm the only one. The only one left to do what must be done."

She bit her lip hard, causing it to bleed, as she felt the Crunch attack weakening her durability. But she wasn't close to giving in. She brought a hand towards Taiga's shoulder and, gripping it painfully, swung the girl into the path of Lok's Will-O-Wisp. Forcing the Sharpedo to dodge or be burned. Kalia broke free from the crunch and seemed to fade into the hail.

They heard a giggle sound moments before a shard of ice shot out of the cover of snow towards Taiga.

Spoiler

Reminder: Kalia, Alolan Sandslash, level 80, Snow Cloak. Moves: Hail, Crush Claw, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Swift

Also should mention that again you can control her combat related actions to an extent.

Hopefully clarified some things in this. I feel there was some misunderstanding. Though I could also be misunderstanding. Reminder she's not actually super "fast" but moreso her evasion is boosted due to the hail.
Also she has a bit lowered defense now cause of Crunch.

hqWiIfT.png

Tag-team attack! While it wasn't as coordinated as the previous stuff, everyone was getting their licks in. But these licks didn't seem all that potent. Problematic. Next thing Nani knew, she was getting a faceful of purple fire. Good thing this stuff didn't actually burn. That would have been nothing short of catastrophic! She could feel that old reliable barrier thinning out though. This wasn't going to be a fast fight like the last one at all. And she didn't want that sand whipping against her for any longer than absolutely necessary.

"Do you think I haven't fought multiple foes before? You'll have to try harder than that."

"And you'll have to try... not that. We're trying to save the world here!" Or whatever it was she'd been told was going on. In her hands appeared a bone. A spooky scary bone. A bone that, after backing up from Alarik some, Nani proceeded to hurl at the Steelix. The element of "what is that move" would hopefully be her saving grace in this moment.

(Spectre Bone)

Spoiler

An attack Nani ended up developing by continually mimicking the Marowaks in her area. Nani creates and throws a shadowy bone at the target, which passes through the target and deals damage, before returning to Nani during the next turn, dealing damage a second time. Because its damage is based on how hard Nani throws the bone, this is a physical move. (Base Power: 50)

EOlaaCE.png?1

With the pulse of darkness coming straight towards him, Nine ignited his arms and sent out a wave of flame to block the dark pulse. While he had managed to stop the first attack, the boy was caught genuinely flat footed as Nikora had been the one to close the distance between them. With the spiky fist of the Cacturne striking him square in the face, he was launched back from the attack and knocked over to the ground. Nine had figured that anything that had held true from the previous fight would certainly be the same in this one as well. But, this was Nikora who clearly wasn't just the Godslayer's second in command for nothing. The young Chaser's expectations had well been exceeded already in this rematch between the two and Nine's face was certainly feeling that. The boy slowly picked himself up, a pulse of darkness coursing through his body as he sharpened his aura for a second time. Getting back to his feet, Nine turned to face and looked Nikora dead in the eyes. 

The Godslayer was more dangerous than he could've anticipated. He was versatile and invincible in his specialty. They were in his own territory which gave him an advantage. He was smart, strong and very obviously experienced. Though he had said that fighting someone once was not enough to get to know them, it wasn't as though Nine had learned anything new since their last fight. He didn't have any more tricks up his sleeve than what he could just think of on the fly. Yet again, he was clearly outclassed. Yet again, his opponent possessed a  strength he could only dream of. And yet again, he stared straight at his opponent with a smile on his face. The thrill of battle, battling an opponent unlike anything else in this world and one he couldn't understand from just a few exchanges, pumping through his body. Unlike Ankou, who he had a feeling of confidence rushing through him here he felt a surge of pride. He didn't believe himself to be above Nikora, but he knew something based on the change in the Cacturne's fighting style. Yet again, by someone he believed to be far above him he was being acknowledged. "Then I look forward to seeing what other neat things I can find out about you," Nine joked towards the Cacturne. 

Igniting his arms with fire, the Houndoom sent a wave of flame towards the Cacturne which was predictably blocked by the spiky shield he raised. Nine had to figure out a way past that, and likely by himself as Easter had seemed to be preoccupied by something else. Before he could make his own move, however, the Cacturne summoned a ball of green energy and launched it towards Nine. Not trying to overextend himself, Nine did his best to turn his body to the side and allow the attack to pass by him. His eyes were continuously locked on Nikora as he did. The man didn't move from his spot as he fired another of volley of spikes at Nine, to which the Houndoom ignited his arm and launched out a wave of fire to intercept the pin missiles. Immediately after negating the attack, the Chaser stepped back on guard but it had seemed that Nikora still hadn't moved from his spot. 

It wasn't as if he had to move to win, but knowing that he could engage in melee combat was enough to make Nine all the more cautious about his opponent. Which was definitely a bad thing. Thinking fast on his feet, he realized that since Nikora had just moved his attacks weren't going to be close to their peak. As such, Nine took the initiative this time, letting out an empowered dark pulse towards Nikora. The man responded by firing off a volley of pin missiles which collided and stalled upon hitting the attack. While they managed to pierce through it they didn't have much force behind them anymore and proved little threat to Nine. Following up with another attack, Nine let loose a flamethrower which Nikora defended against with his spiky shield.

Letting loose a dark pulse again to intercept the next volley of pin missiles, Nine then let loose a second dark pulse which Nikora had blocked with his spiky shield on reflex. With the opening created, Nine fired one more flamethrower. Thinking fast on his rooted feet, Nikora fired off a dark pulse to match the attack, though the flames had been empowered enough to win out in the clash, hitting Nikora once more. 

8mvNFQT.png

"Stay sharp and keep up the pressure. You don't want him standing in the same place for too long."

"Got it," Easter nodded. Nine's words helped to jolt him out of his previous--dark dark dark kill kill kill play play play--haze. He couldn't let himself get distracted in this fight. There was too much at stake to play around. Even if he so wanted it. No. Think of Dora, he thought. I'm different now. I'm not the same gijinka I was before.

As Nine started fighting against the Cacturne--yes, the dark type--the man spoke. "You may think you know how to defeat me. However one fight is not enough to truly know what your opponent can do. Just because I grow stronger staying in one place doesn't mean I can't take the fight to you if I must."

He glanced over towards Easter. "Though it seems you both are on equal footing. It's a shame you have come here to my territory."

Following that was a hissing sound as several snakes began to crawl toward the fairy type. Scoffing, Easter released a wave of Swift stars which went for the snakes, downing most of them, though a few remained. That was just fine with him. Stomping down on one, he lifted his foot just before it could strike at his heel, grabbing its neck in a lightning-fast maneuver and throwing the serpent at Nikora.

The Godslayer seemed surprised by that, retaliating with a Pin Missile that speared the snake straight through its gullet.

"This isn't the first time I've fought snakes, both literally and figuratively," Easter said with a bland smile. "Though they were usually much bigger than this, and gijinka, but the same principle applies." He spun on his heel then, stomping another snake flat with his other foot. Seeing that they were all either dead or knocked out, he shook his head. "Now for the main prey."

While Nikora was distracted against Nine, the Sylveon shot off a Moonblast. This time, the Cacturne ducked instead of took out his shield, bending low against the ground like a blade of grass bowing to the wind, causing the attack to soar harmlessly overhead.

"Tch," the Eeveelution clicked his tongue. "Guess you're not just a stiff after all."

The Cacturne didn't respond to that, sending out an Energy Ball toward the fairy type. Eyes narrowing, the Sylveon attempted to evade it, but found himself crashing into a tree. Damn forest, he thought as the attack hit him. I'm not used to this. But... he glanced up at the trailing vines. Not all of this is unfamiliar. But that can wait. The Sylveon sent out a Psyshock this time, even knowing the attack was useless.

Nikora said nothing as the attack hit him, though he was probably wondering what the point of it was. It didn't matter though. Easter had already shot forward, punching the Cacturne in the abdomen and getting thrown back against a tree for his troubles.

Grunting, the Sylveon picked himself up, not much the worse for wear still. Running up one that selfsame tree, upon reaching the apex of his climb, he flipped off, heading straight down toward Nikora like a torpedo. The man put up a Spiky Shield, but whether it was because he had used it so often against Nine, or shock from the snake loosening his concentration, the move failed, and Easter crashed into the gijinka full-force.The man's eyes narrowed, throwing out a Punch toward the fairy type which Drained some health, forcing Easter to jump off of him. "Sorry, but I'm not into that," he winked.

--

M5kN9eN.png

"Finally.  I was wondering when you were both gonna shut up, and put your dukes up!" Taiga said, raising her fists in the air. "Sorry about yer precious Alola, but Adarid's still kickin' bitch!"  Taiga laughed, but it was soon cut short by a swift slash to her arm, which seemed to enrage the Sharpedo.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I talk too much. Is it too much to ask to try to avoid a scrap?" Keanu asked wryly, though he looked a little nervous at seeing the water type take out a gem the color of the night sky, disappearing somewhere into the hailstorm. At the same time, Lok fired off a Will-O-Wisp in that direction. 

"I already knew you wouldn't care. I'm the only one. The only one left to do what must be done."

"No, you just think da kine!" Keanu shouted into the storm. He knew she wouldn't listen, but it was frustrating to see Kalia reduced to...this. Sending out an Electro Ball toward where he had heard the giggle, Keanu ran forward, following his attack and watching it reach its mark with some satisfaction. The next second, a rain of Icicles Crashed into the ground around him, one of them even spearing down into his arm. "Aiâ!" he shouted, grabbing his arm and pulling the icicle out. Almost immediately, he retaliated with a Thunder Wave, but by the sound of a giggle as the Sandslash faded out of view, he knew he had missed.

"This storm is plenny annoying," the Raichu muttered.

Edited by Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd

2EYX8Lr.png

oe3ZVDT.png

Team ThunderWaves

To her surprise, she actually caught the blade mid-air.  Even more to her surprise, it wasn't a sword at all, but a part of the Gijinka's arm.  It was still incredibly hard, but she was sure her Crunch had did a solid number on that armor of hers.  

"I already knew you wouldn't care. I'm the only one. The only one left to do what must be done."

The Gijinka grabbed hold of Taiga's shoulder, with an amazing grip that made her wince in pain.  She easily threw the girl across the room, right in the path of the attack that Lok had thrown out as well.  She wasn't able to see it until the last second due to the hail that pelted down, but she was able to dodge it with a jet of water pulsing from her feet.  She crashed into the snow.  Thankfully it was a softer landing than being racketed around by giant wooden poles.  As she got up, Taiga heard that annoying giggling again, before being pelted by some larger chunks of ice.  They hurt way more than the tiny stuff that was falling.  She gripped her rips, where the shards had hit, and looked for the girl to reappear from the ice again.  Another giggle could be heard, as an array of giant icicle spears began to rain down on Taiga.  Noting their pointed tips, she made it a priority to get out of the way, avoiding the attack, and managing to capture one of the spears for herself. 

"You know, you're really annoying with all that laughin'!  What's so funny to you about this, huh!?"  Taiga said, chucking the icicle in the direction she heard another giggle.  She could hear it crash against the metal, not as effective as she would've liked, but it still hit her target.  The girl emerged from the hail once more to take a crushing claw to Taiga's leg, but Taiga managed to take a good Crunch at the girl's shoulder in kind.  The slash was pretty deep, as Taiga's warm blood began to melt the snow she stood on.  The pain was mixing in with that familiar sensation again.  She was faster than this bitch now.  

Lok
Team ThunderWaves

"No!" Lok shouted as his Will-o-Wisp nearly singed Taiga, letting out a sigh of relief as the shark doused his flames. His hands burned with the same fire as he tried to predict where Kaila was going to be as she fought his allies. However, despite his best prediction, she effortlessly dodged his attacks while fighting the others, which was frustrating to say the least. The giggling wasn't helping at all, as Lok started to get frustrated. There was no use trying to hit her with this from long range - he'd have to get closer, unfortunately. However, he had a plan.

Lok ran towards the Sandslash, firing a Thunderbolt in her direction, although it simply struck through the hail as the obnoxious giggle filled the air. Again, Icicles came from nowhere, but this time they were aimed at Lok. He barely managed to dodge them, one of them grazing his arm, as he once again focused to try and snipe her. This time, however, instead of a Will-o-Wisp he fired a Thunderbolt and, much to his surprise, he managed to strike her this time. However, it didn't seem to do much, as she simple charged towards him, a wicked smile stretched on her face.

And then he disappeared.

With a flash of light, Lok entered one of the icicles that had crashed down towards him earlier. At first, she seemed confused, looking around to find the ghost boy, before a look of shock as he suddenly appeared next to her, grabbing her by the arm. Gripping it tightly, his hand suddenly burst into a familiar purple flame as he fired a Will-o-Wisp right at her. The girl winced, immediately grabbing him and throwing him over her shoulder. Lok's grip let go as he was flung into the thankfully soft-ish now, but the damage was already done.

Scarlet
Team SuperPower

All of their attacks, as she expected, seemed to do nothing to the man's armor. Anything less would be disappointing, as Scarlet weaved out of the way of the attack coming her way. Luckily, the sand that brew around them didn't seem to hamper Scarlet much, save for the sandy ground that made it slightly difficult to walk. Her armor gave her plenty of protection from the storm brewing, but her allies didn't have that luxury. She turned towards the others momentarily. "Just focus on not getting hit! If we get worn down, it's over." She told them, turning her attention back to the Godslayer. The bad news was that the only move that could really hurt him exhausted her - while she wasn't hampered by the sand, this was still a battle of attrition through and through. Nani through her weird ghastly bone as Scarlet dived in, taking this as an opening.

Alarik, meanwhile, brought his arms up to block the ghastly bone, his eyes locked onto Scarlet as he watched her dash towards him. Much to his surprise, the bone seemed to phase through armor, flying through his body. Scarlet used this small moment of hesitation to land a Bullet Punch faster than Alarik had expected, slamming into his side. However, the Steelix didn't seem to budge from the attack, swinging his arm towards the Scizor to knock her back. Scarlet ducked under the sweeping arm, but was caught off-guard when he kicked her right in the chest, sending her staggering back.

She barely had time to react as he fired off a barrage of Rock Blasts towards her, Scarlet only being able to strike at two of them as the last one slamming into her shoulder. Instead of pursuing further, however, Alarik simple braced himself as the bone boomerang came back and phased through him, turning to face Brooke in anticipation of her next move.

Brooke wasn’t really sure what the best move was. She didn’t really think they could win in a drawn out fight, considering the sandstorm and the astronomical defense of their target, but she didn’t really think they had much of a choice. Nani struck with a special ghostly Bone Club, then Scarlet followed with what was probably a Bullet Punch, before being quickly launched away. “Hey buddy! Don’t think you can afford to ignore me!”

Bright blue fire surrounded her again. The sting of the sandstorm was nothing compared to the burning of her flames, but she was used to the pain. She sprang off her heels and lowered her shoulder to slam into the Steelix. Alarik raised his arms to block the attack. It hit with enough force to break the ground beneath his feet, forcing him an inch or two backwards, but it didn’t seem to do any real damage. Then he drew back his arm and struck her with his elbow, bringing down the whole of his massive weight on her shoulder, eliciting a snarl of pain from her. 

Fueled by anger and pain her body started to glow red with the aura of a Fighting-type, and she reached out to wrap her arms around the Steelix and attempt to lift him up and slam him back down (Superpower).

5bGoK6n.png
Team Paragon
iU8EggM.png

The assault was on...however, Allie took the formed Stone Edge and had it deflect Kazo, as she slid him in such a manner to have him be directly in front of the Incineroar’s planned Close Combat.

“Try this on for si-...” Randy started, but immediately saw the shift in the Tyranitar’s stance and the Gabite. “...s-shit...not good!” he said, halting his advancing attack, as he did what he could to prop the gijinka up. “Heh, eyes open Kazo...can’t help ya all the time.” he joked, before noticing him and Kazo now getting peppered with rocks...oh how he didn’t miss that attack.

However, now Allie seemed fixated on one target: Kazo. Now the Godslayer was taking the Gabite and attempted to slam down a Payback on him. "I see your new friends are as annoying as your last. It's a shame they're so weak! They're not even evolved!" Allie mocked with a roll of her eyes.

Randy growled slightly, before shrugging. “And you're just now worried about my friends not being evolved? I’m sorry, but you really can’t say much...when a Keanu beat you as a Pikachu, as well as getting beat by Marie before and after she became a Brionne.” he smirked. “These two here? You’ve yet to see what they can do.”

"I wasn't beaten, not yet." Allie snapped back "I couldn't afford to keep fighting when there was work to be done! But now there's nothing stopping me. I won't back down until one of us is buried in the dirt!"

"Well...guess you'll be disappointed in the end." Randy smirked. "Cause the one buried in the dirt is going to be you, Allie. And when we're done, your father and Trevor can drag you back home and finally knock some sense into your thick head!"

"Don't you dare bring them up!" she shouted, moving towards Randy and striking at the Incineroar with Pursuit.

Randy did his best to block the attack, bringing his arms up to shield himself. “Grrrr...I’ll bring them up...because you obviously need a damn reminder!” he shouted, pushing back and immediately striking back with a Close Combat. Right now, he had Allie’s attention...which was definitely his plan. Now all that was needed was Denku and Kazo to strike with everything they had right now.

Denku gritted his teeth as he looked down at his hand. His Dark Pulse wasn't going to be much help here, and his rock techniques could very well hurt Randy to. What the hell could they do here?

He looked over to his brother, the gears turning in his mind. "Kazo, can you use Iron Head again?" Denku asked, to which Kazo nodded. "Cool. Then do it, I got an idea,"

With a confused blink, Kazo hardened his head, before Denku grabbed the dragon's legs, letting out a blast of air from his feet, rocketing upwards. The two then fell to the ground, right towards Allie, Denku raising Kazo over his head before he swung the dragon down like a hammer, smashing Kazo's head against the back of Allie's head.

Nikora shifted his stance and patted out some flames that were licking at the edges of his outfit. "This place, much like my home, is filled with many natural advantages for those who can claim them."

He crouched slightly and launched two separate volleys of Pin Missile. One at each of the two Gijinka. Several pins arcing through the air in an attempt to pierce their skin. He then raised a hand and launched an Energy Ball up into the air. When it seemed to make contact with something there was a clicking noise. And moments after a downpour began. As though rain was falling from the ceiling into the room despite being underground.

Nikora let out a sigh as the water absorbed into his skin. "While I'm here I cannot be stopped." He said.

Spoiler

Reminder: Nikora, Cacturne, level 85, Water Absorb. Moves: Energy Ball, Spiky Shield, Drain Punch, Pin Missile, Dark Pulse.

"Tch...what can I Pupitar do to a Tyranitar anyway." Allie muttered. She had taken the brunt of Randy's attack, blunting his blows by forcing him to smash through the stone she flung at him, but several hits had gone through. Rolling one shoulder she was about to say more when Kazo came crashing down on her. She pitched forward, forced into a squat, and let out a low growl as some blood tricked down her face. "Aaarrggggh!" She tensed up and pushed back. Throwing the Gijinka backwards towards one of the rock formations.

"That really stung. Fine. No more messing around."

With a deep breath she let out some sort of energy. From above them a stone rain began to descend on the air. Peppering them with fist sized chunks of rock from the sky. She grinned wildly and stomped her foot heavily on the ground. Which began to tremble as rough tremors started to shake the earth from where she stood.

Spoiler

Reminder: Allie, Tyranitar, level 80, Sand Stream. Moves: Stone Edge, Earthquake, Payback, Pursuit, Scary Face.

The stone rain is her Special Move  btw

While Alarik hadn't expected the shadow bone attack he was much more prepared for Scarlet's more conventional attack. And he believed he would be ready for whatever the Emboar threw his way. He may be weak to Fighting attacks but he had made sure to practice against many of them in the past. He remembered one Poliwrath in particular in Northshore who had been...enthusiastic about trying to toss him.

So when Brooke lifted him up he was prepared. Instead of struggling with her he let himself stay loose and, letting out a Dragonbreath towards her, didn't try and stop himself from slamming into the ground. He felt pain jolt in his old bones and he let out a grunt as his face tensed up. But at least nothing had been broken and the sand had softened some of the impact.

"Not bad." He said as he kicked upward into the Emboar's stomach to push her off of him.

As he got to his feet he went back into a defensive position as he tried to keep his eyes on each of the three. "You might have promise yet."

Spoiler

Reminder: Alarik, Steelix, level 80, Rock Head. Moves: Sandstorm, Double-Edge, Heavy Slam, Rock Blast, Dragon Breath.

Mkay, I think it's fair to say this now just to give more to go off. While Alarik is practiced with going from defense to offense fast when he does go on offense he's a bit more vulnerable than he would be normally. Also he is still an old man.

What's so funny to you about this, huh!?"

"Nothing's funny." Another giggle. "I don't know what you're talking about." More giggles. "I've never been more serious in my life."

She hissed when Lok's flaming wisps made contact with her skin "Kapulu," she spat as she winced. Even so she continued on her assault. Fading into the hail again. Though now it was clear she was getting more reckless. With the burn very slowly weakening her body she didn't want to leave it to the Hail to finish them off.

Another shard of ice was flung out towards Taiga. Followed by another at Lok. However a third didn't come Keanu's way. Instead Kalia appeared to him directly. She wrapped one arm around his waist and with her other hand she went for his throat. Aiming to use Crush Claw on him directly.

Spoiler

Reminder: Kalia, Alolan Sandslash, level 80, Snow Cloak. Moves: Hail, Crush Claw, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Swift

If Rep or Hyde posts first try and coordinate a little with Sethera given...circumstances.