LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC / PG-16 / Complete]

5bGoK6n.png
iU8EggM.png

It felt good...it felt REALLY good. The immediate grasp of the Lucario with his Darkest Lariat then the forceful slam into the ground...it was obvious he didn't see that coming at all. Randy grinned from ear to ear, before glancing over at the Mega Scizor.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it...heh, you ain't the only one who's got beef with this guy..." Randy simply said, watching the Lucario now being struck by a torrent of water. "Guy just won't quit...this guy is even more determined than Ryu or Allie..."

"Launch me upwards. Trust me!"

With a shrug, Randy obliged the woman, already launching the Scizor upward...and once that happened...

The Lucario was on his last wits, though Scarlet was already preparing to be in a fighting pose. The damned Godslayer still stood up and was planning to fight...but it wouldn't just be the Scizor he had to worry about.

"Mind if I join in?" Randy asked, already walking up beside Scarlet, his knuckles being cracked in the process. He simply saw the Mega Scizor nod firmly. This was definitely one of those moments where it seemed she didn't care...this guy just needed to go down...now.

BGM

The air seemed to grow stale and tense between the three of these gijinka just facing down each other. However, the air began to pick up greatly as the Scizor used Tailwind to boost up their chances. The Lucario finally made his move, moving quickly towards the two gijinka...this was it. Like clockwork, Randy and Scarlet mobilized, rushing forward towards the Godslayer. Randy closed the distance with Acrobatics and immediately struck at the Lucario with a Fire Fang right at his legs...he'd hit low...she'd hit high. And this definitely held true, as the Scizor delivered a strong Bullet Punch right into the top of the Lucario, which definitely threw the Godslayer for a loop.

The combination attack definitely hit it's mark, but the Lucario only skidded to a halt and performed ExtremeSpeed just to close the distance again, to which he easily struck back at the two opposing him...but it was to no avail. It honestly didn't seem to do much towards them...as they ended up rushing towards him yet again, delivering a Bug Bite assault and a Darkest Lariat. All he mustered out at this moment was a deep snarling growl...

Randy kept the assault on, only to back away for a moment, while Scarlet was swapping between Bug Bite and Bullet Punch on the Lucario. "...okay...now or never...Incinium Z...do your thing!" he said, now drawing on the power of his Z-Energy. The moment there was an opening from Scarlet, who seemed to notice that Randy was up to something, the Incineroar moved in and struck at the Lucario...preparing the trap.

"...your in my range now..." Randy smirked, his golden feral eyes glinting in the light for a moment, as a wrestling ring of energy emerged from the ground beneath their feet. He began to deliver a few Close Combats directly to the Lucario, before looking at Scarlet. He nodded to her, which was granted a nod in return.

"...these hands of mine...overflow with a powerful darkness!" Randy began to chant, his arms erupting with a dark energy, before he delivered a few strikes at the Lucario. "Their loud roar is telling me...to grasp victory!!" Another few strikes, before he grabbed the Lucario by the long tendril-like hair and proceeded to swing him around in a circle. With a roar he launched him up in the air.

Another quick glance at the Scizor was given, before Randy hopped onto the top ropes of the energy ring and he leapt into the air. "Signature Move: MALICIOUS MOONSAULT!!!" he roared, before proceeding to strike at the Godslayer with everything he had, all the while...Scarlet moved right underneath them and proceeded to unleash Superpower right into the Lucario's back...and what was more...Randy now forwent the power of Darkest Lariat at the moment...and proceeded to strike with Close Combat. The Lucario now was being pincered by Close Combat on one end and Superpower on the other. The sounds of the two gijinka putting everything they had into their strikes against the Godslayer could definitely be heard.

Before long, Scarlet moved slightly and now she and Randy were over top of the now falling Lucario, before both of them nodded and proceeded to deliver one last strike...

"This one...this one's for Adarid!"

"...heh...and this...is for Marie!!"

Scarlet slammed her claw right into the Lucario's chest with Superpower and Randy did the same with Close Combat, sending the Lucario straight down into the energy ring with a massive explosion.

As the smoke cleared and the ring faded away all that was left was the Lucario. Laying flat on his back with the floor cracked below him. Somehow, despite the blindfold, they could tell he was still conscious. He lay there a few moments before slowly sitting up. The aura around him pulsed outwards like a heartbeat. Thump thump. Thump Thump Thump. Thump. Thump...

He shifted to a kneeling position. Sitting on his legs as he placed his palms on the ground. At first it seemed he'd be pushing himself up but he didn't move from that spot. "I am still...too weak." He said. "I am supposed to be perfect. I should have defeated you all already...but you still fight. And I've been wounded." He paused. "I...cannot continue." He said, his voice filled with disbelief.

The Lucario's head hung and his shoulders slumped. The pulse of the aura slowed. And they could feel its presence shrink and weaken until they could no longer sense it at all.

After his initial statements it seemed the Lucario was not willing to say more. Nor did he appear to have the will to move. Not even to try and stand up again. A few moments passed and, with the powerful aura having faded, he collapsed.

They could hear a rattling sound. The chains that were across the door, which had Lucario's aura holding it together, shook and fell apart. Leaving the door unlocked and unprotected.

With a frustrated shout Mac forced herself to move forward. "Get up everyone, don't think we're done yet." She said. Pointing towards the door. "You feel it right? Something...wrong is back there. I dunno what it is but I have a strong urge to kick it's butt."

She winced and rubbed her side gingerly. "Ah...hey does anyone happen to have some berries or something?"

Spoiler

Aaand Lucario is down. Defeated by having the willpower beaten out of him, more or less. Everyone gets one last level.
I forgot if the kid group got their levels from the fight earlier but if not, two for them.

There will be one round for final interaction. This is the last chance any of you have to do non-combat post stuff beyond I suppose the epilogue post. So if there's anything you wanna do...do it now. Plus gives time for the kids to get back into things and everyone a chance to recover a bit before moving on.

I want to get to the final fight next week so make sure to get any dialogue, from others or me if my characters, you need for your post this time. Unless there's a mass outcry for more time but that's the plan atm.

kMykmrI.png

Ari lifted himself off the ground where he had fallen after performing that last Fusion Flare, whimpering slightly as all the sores, ouches, and booboos made themselves known. Very loudly and painfully. Fighting back tears from the pain, the Litleo wrapped his arms around his knees as he sat upright. Everything hurt, but he would survive. He just needed to take a small break first.

Mac, on the other hand, seemed more than eager to keep moving. "Get up everyone, don't think we're done yet." She pointed toward the door. "You feel it right? Something...wrong is back there. I dunno what it is but I have a strong urge to kick its butt."

She winced and rubbed her side gingerly. "Ah...hey does anyone happen to have some berries or something?"

"Ugh, calm down already," Ari grumbled. "We just finished fighting a really strong bad guy. I think we all deserve some rest first." He trembled slightly as the pain began to feel overwhelming, before finding a handful of Oran Berries in his face. "Huh?" he looked up, locking eyes with a strange shirtless gijinka with a giant lightning bolt-shaped tail.

"Here," the man said. "Eat it. It might not break da mouth, but it's just what the doc ordered after a good scrap."

"Wha? What? Breaking mouth?" What were these words that were coming out of this gijinka's mouth, and what did they mean?

The other groaned. "Just eat it. You'll feel better."

Ari nodded, then looked over at the two blue gijinka who had fought alongside him and Mac earlier, as well as Jabari, all three of whom were unconscious still. "What about them? I think they need these more than me."

"'A'ole pilikia, cousin," the gijinka replied airily. "I'll have them up and about in no time at all."

As the strange gijinka tended to the others, Ari ate his berries as he stared at the ground. I wasn't any help at all, was I? I wasn't able to do anything against that Godslayer. Mac too. We both had to be rescued, but I know we tried our best still. He felt a little glum, but he couldn't let himself get too down. He would just do better next time, that was all. That was all he could do. He clenched his fists. I...I wonder if I should use that move then. It might help me last a little longer. I haven't practiced it, but...I think I need to try anyway.

--

8mvNFQT.png

The fight was over. This one, at least. Easter agreed with the Helioptile. There was something back there, something strong. But for now, he would rest. Taking out a Poffin, he began eating it as he approached where Dora lay.

He didn't want to use Wish too many times. There were only so many times he could use it before he couldn't. But healing Dora? That was something he could use it for. Except it looked like somebody else had beaten him to the punch, dripping Sitrus Berry juice into Dora's mouth before massaging her throat to force her to swallow, and then moving on to the other unconscious gijinka.

Easter watched the Quagsire with a certain amount of nervousness before grabbing her by the shoulders and giving her a gentle shake. "Dora? Dora? Are you awake?" he murmured, eyes misting slightly.

The girl twitched, then wriggled as she opened her eyes, almost as if she had woken from a nap instead of unconsciousness. She turned toward Easter with her usual smile. "Good morning!"

Of course, I should have known, Easter thought. She probably just fell asleep. What a silly girl. So silly, so... he let out a small sob that he quickly disguised as a cough. "Good morning, Dora. I'm glad to see you're awake."

Seeming totally oblivious to the gravity of recent events, the girl looked at him questioningly. "Is it lunchtime yet?"

"You know...I'm not sure. Maybe. It's hard to tell down here." Easter smiled. "But here, if you're hungry, a snack," he held out a Poffin. "Don't tell Brooke I let you eat a snack before your meal, okay?"

"Kaaay" Dora began to lean forward to bite it and paused. Eyes lighting up she gave Easter a smug look before reaching and grabbing it with both her hands.

The Sylveon laughed so hard tears started to leak from his eyes. Reaching up with a hand to wipe them away, he smiled. A soft, gentle smile. An expression he had been showing more and more recently. As he watched Dora eat the Poffin, the anger that had been keeping him going throughout most of the fight finally began to fade away, dissipating like mist.

Dora was alive. She didn't die. He wasn't too late this time.

This time, he worked together with others. This time, he focused on support instead of his usual style. This time, he managed to save her, and perhaps some of the others.

This time, he had kept those important to him safe and alive.

Perhaps this was the path he should have been following all along.

--

M5kN9eN.png

Keanu smiled slightly as he heard the happy chatter coming from the cute pink wahine and the kid. I guess that little keiki is gonna be okay. That's good. Now he just needed to worry about Marie and the strange-looking striped man. Feeding the both of them some Sitrus Berry juice, he waited for them to wake up. But even if that brah wakes up, I don't think he'll be able to pick beef with anybody," Keanu thought. His wounds were even worse than the children's. It was obvious that the Lucario had considered him the greatest threat, and for good reason, if he used to be one of them. No, this braddah wasn't in any shape to scrap.

A slight stirring drew his attention to Marie, who was starting to pull herself up, taking a few deep breaths. She muttered to herself, eyes slightly unfocused. "I...I can't give up..."

"Sure ya can," Keanu replied breezily. "He did, after all," he pointed over to where the Lucario lay collapsed on the floor. Despite his easygoing tone, the trembling of his hand gave away his true feelings. We don't have to worry about that moke anymore, and Marie's just fine, or fine enough to wake up anyway.

Marie seemed startled by the response, looking to the body of the Lucario on alert, then confused, then cautiously. Then, realizing who said it, she looked confused yet relieved towards the Raichu. "K-Keanu! You -You're..." The girl looked around, seeing Nani and Randy as well saying, "e-everyone's here..." The girl's eyes started to water as she started to sniffle. "H-he said you guys would be fighting other godslayers...that you'd...but I knew! I knew you'd win and get here!"

"Well, you had more faith than me," the Raichu replied, shaking his head. "Cuz we were fighting them, and I thought for sure we were all gonna join Marshadow's night marches for da kine there. Especially when we faced off against that moke there," he pointed at the Lucario again. "I dunno how you managed to last so long against him by yourselves, but you did, as lolo as it was." He smiled. "Guess we can't call you a little keiki, kid, anymore."

Well, Marie had never been short on courage, but it was only now that Keanu felt like he was truly seeing her. A Brionne and a strong gijinka in her own right. Not somebody to worry about or try to protect. Keanu doubted he would have managed to survive against the Lucario. Hell, he barely survived the first time. But Marie had lasted not just once, but twice against him. Yeah, she had the striped braddah's help, but that didn't mean much against a foe like that.

Yeah, Keanu would probably have just rolled over and begged for mercy. Honestly, he was surprised he hadn't done it when he first saw that moke change form. But I guess I knew I couldn't afford to do that, he thought. I needed to fight as well, at least to keep him from hurting Marie any more. He shook his head with a smile. Guess Randy and Marie have been rubbing off on me. Soon, Nani will be the only one with any sort of sense left in our team.

But maybe da kine wasn't such a bad thing after all.

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine toppled to the ground after his final attack had gone through. Feeling an intense sense of fatigue wash over him, as if he had just trekked several miles through a desert, Nine couldn't do much but lie on the ground and watch the rest of the fight play out before him. Though, it wasn't as if he was needed for the fight's final moments. Everyone had come together, and through a barrage of attacks they had managed to completely wear away at the Lucario. After the combination attack of an Incineroar and Scizor, creating a crater in the ground with the force of their attacks, the Godslayer had finally been beaten. As the man seemed to slump over and finally pass out, Nine couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Even after all the legends and Godslayers he had fought, only Giratina matched him in terms of him raw power. But his combat sense had made him something far more terrifying then even that legend. So, that he was beaten was a great weight off of Nine's shoulders. Yet, there job wasn't done yet. 

Looking towards the door, as the Heliolisk had pointed out, there was something waiting for them on the other side. Something perverse and foul. Not in a way that he had felt before, which in its own way made it more menacing. Getting up to a sitting position, taking a deep breath again as his muscles slowly recovered, the Houndoom looked over to the Heliolisk. "Well spoken. After all, that's all that's left to do. One more Godslayer to go. Their leader." Nine looked to Jabari briefly, remembering his words saying, "the Devil himself. But," he looked around to everyone else saying, "we've beaten everyone else before now. So whether God or Devil, I'm sure we can take this guy down too." 

After speaking, Nine looked over to the Emboar saying, "oh and uh, sorry about that. Taking your attack and all, that wasn't really my intention, no matter how impressive it was. But it certainly helped. So also, thanks." 

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie continued to tear up, though still held back from crying. As Keanu had congratulated her, the girl gave a big smile nodding. "Y-yeah. You can't. Well, you shouldn't have before either. After all, I'm big, strong and basically an adult." The girl huffed as she said that last part, slightly choking up a bit as she did, before going back to brightly smiling. "Really...I'm glad though...he was scary and I was scared for all of you...but I fought and so did all of you and now..." Letting out a sniffle, the girl wiped her eyes and nose with her arm before pumping herself up saying, "all that's left is the biggest bully for us to put in his place, right? And then after that..." The girl trailed off for a moment, her thoughts going to her home as she tried to think of the future. Almost immediately, though, the girl shook her head saying, "well, what comes after comes after. Showing we can stand up for ourselves and not let a bully like that get his way is what's most important now!" 

The girl then stood up, though stumbled at the suddenness of her own action. Getting her balance back together, she looked to Nani and Randy and ran to them. "Nani! Randy! I'm glad to see that both of you are good too!" The girl, in spite of her bruises and roughed up look smiled brightly at them. 

5bGoK6n.png
iU8EggM.png

"I am still...too weak. I am supposed to be perfect. I should have defeated you all already...but you still fight. And I've been wounded. I...cannot continue."

Randy huffed while he looked over at the Lucario, of which he knew not his name, before shaking his head. He knew he wasn't going to respond, but he needed to say what he had in his mind. "W-When we first crossed paths...I asked if I could beat you..." he said, before shaking his head with a sigh. "...you told me no. Well, brah...I couldn't beat you...not alone anyway."

With a slight smirk, he turned on his heel and flipped the collar on his vest. "...and maybe that's what all those Godslayers failed to understand...and I see that now. We can't do this alone...never could." His peace was said, now the Incineroar could focus...especially now that he saw that Marie was awake again, which brought another smile to his face...and almost a tear to his eye. But then again, he forced himself not to do that. Had to look tough in front of everyone anyway.

"Y-yeah. You can't. Well, you shouldn't have before either. After all, I'm big, strong and basically an adult. Really...I'm glad though...he was scary and I was scared for all of you...but I fought and so did all of you and now...all that's left is the biggest bully for us to put in his place, right? And then after that...well, what comes after comes after. Showing we can stand up for ourselves and not let a bully like that get his way is what's most important now! Nani! Randy! I'm glad to see that both of you are good too!"

The Incineroar only smiled, kneeling down to Marie's height and put his hand on her head. "Heh...ever since we arrived here, you've been more of an adult than I have...and you faced one Godslayer head on...the same one twice..." Randy paused, before moving and giving the Brionne a slight hug. "...just...try not to do that again. Can't afford to just see one of my o'hana get seriously hurt like that again." He let go of Marie, a bit surprised that he called this ragtag group of Alolans his o'hana like this, but in all truth...it wasn't wrong. Speaking of...

Randy smirked and waved over towards Denku and Kazo, both of which simply gave a nod and a two finger salute respectively. "Those two over there...Denku and Kazo...they surprised me when I was working with them...I offered to have them come with us when we travel back home. So that o'hana might just be growing by two more gijinka..." he chuckled.

hqWiIfT.png

The fight was done. Even if she hadn't done as much in this fight compared to some of the others, and mostly served as a distraction throughout the fight, Nani was still tired out real good from that one. And so, while sitting down at first, the Mimikyu soon opted instead to just lie down on the floor and catch her breath. This was a more comfortable position. She just wanted to stay here, take a breather, and just completely space out. Which she did, for about... fifteen seconds. Before the sound of someone calling her name forced her back to the rest of the world.

"Nani! Randy! I'm glad to see that both of you are good too!"

Marie. Nani was glad to hear she was doing well too. The Brionne's relief was met with Nani lifting up her arms, pulling back one of her sleeves only enough to show her hand - horrid thing though it may have been - and giving the girl a brief thumbs-up before covering it up again. While she was sure there was plenty of sentiment going around right now, this clearly wasn't the end of the line. If it had been, right about now everyone would be hearing something like "Congratulations, you've saved the world!" or something, right? In the same manner that they'd been asked to help in the first place.

So until the time for the next step came, Nani was going to relax a bit and just not worry about the world around her.

2EYX8Lr.png

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Adarid - Warp Room

Taiga watched the fight continue with bated breath, but a supremely wide, toothy smile.  Scarlet and that big red lug put the final nail in the Lucario's coffin, as he fell to the ground in a sort of disbelief.  Taiga fell to her knees, wheezing, as she could feel the Mega Energy leave her body.  She was reduced to her regular self, but her hair still remained rather long.  She placed her hands behind her and on the ground, resting in a peculiar position, gasping for air.  

"Shoo!  Hope he's down for the count, cause I'm sure pooped!  Fufufu!"  Taiga watched around the room, as this gathering of strangers radiated tons of gushy, mushy emotions.  Taiga stood to her feet, and dusted herself off, before spitting at the ground.  "Yuck...can y'all can it and get a room already?  We ain't finished here, right?"  Taiga pointed a thumb at the newly unbound door ahead of them.  "Save it until we figure out what's behind there!"  She sighed, as she strode over to Scarlet.  She was way more winded than Taiga was, but she still jabbed the Scizor in the ribs.  "You coulda blocked a couple of those palms for me, you know?  Those things really hurt!  You got as many dents in your brain as you do in your armor?!"  She couldn't help but laugh.  "Listen...if I die here...tell Ice I said I'm sorry, alright?"  With a pat on the girls shoulder, Taiga then strode up to Keanu.  

"Yo, Keanu!"  She said, raising a hand in greeting.  "I don't wanna see you messin' around in that next room.  No hesitating.  Give it all you got, for me!"  She said, winking at him.  Her last stop before they ventured forward was the bow-tied fairy, a Sylveon.  Taiga scratched the back of her head, avoiding the Gijnka's gaze.  

"Yo...Bow Tie."  She callously spoke, trying not to show her thankfulness towards the Gijinka.  "I just wanted to say thanks again...for the save and all.  But if it comes down to it...don't go wastin' any wishes on me, you hear."  Taiga motioned her hand loosely to the younger members of the hodgepodge group.  "Try and save 'em first, yeah?  I ain't worth the trouble."  With a nod, Taiga turned around, and made her way to the center of the room, stretching and chomping the air in front of her.  

Without the chain binding the door shut it swung open without problem. Despite its size it moved at the slightest push and allowed all of them to go on through to the next room.

As soon as they did they could feel a chill. Hair stood on end. Skin crawled. There was some sort of instinctive wrongness in the room that they couldn't quite describe.

Instead of torches they saw that the floor had a multitude of trenches that branched out like the spokes of a wagon wheel each filled with fire that lighted the way. Despite these flames they couldn't make out the walls or ceiling of the room. It seemed as though the room could stretch on forever with how impenetrably dark it was beyond the trenches of flame.

They could clearly see what sat at the center of all these trenches but it was difficult to really tell what it was. It seemed to be an oval of flame that twisted and flowed like a river. Only the flames were darkly colored and unlike any natural flames they've seen.

As they looked upon it they could see movement from the other side. Someone came up around the strange, dark, flame and moved to stand in front of it.

The man appeared to be a Houndoom. With a pair of curled horns on his head and a thin tail ending in a triangular point that looked as though it could pierce through someone if they had a mind to try.

There was something automatically unnerving about the man. And just being in his presence made their stomachs feel as though they were tied in a knot. He spread his arms out with his palms facing the group. "Welcome, to the Inner Sanctuary. I am Kura, leader of the ones dubbed God Slayers. From the mess you made on your way here I can only assume you're here to stop me."

He snarled, revealing sharp canines, and his eyes flashed with a feral anger. "I can't believe such pests were able to make it here. It looks like I chose my pawns poorly."

His snarl faded and he's expression went back to a calmer, relaxed, one. "Not that it matters. There was no stopping this. You're all far too late to do anything. Want to see?"

He stepped to the side of the flame and pointed his hand towards it. As he did it seemed to fall apart and dissipate. Revealing something under it. A woman kneeling on the ground.

Her eyes were glassy, emotionless, and stared straight ahead without really seeing anything. She didn't seem to react to the flames being lowered. Upon looking closer they could see there was some sort of pyramid of light around her body which seemed to have been what was keeping the flames away.

Despite that none of them had seen her before. Despite that she seemed to be practically just a husk. They all knew, the moment they saw her, who the woman was.

Arceus, the Creator God.

Kura stepped back between their view of her and had a slight, smug, smile on his face. "There she is. The great god of this disgusting world. The being who created us and then abandoned us. Her will is already broken. If not for her body's natural defenses she would have been consumed by the flames long ago."

He chuckled darkly. "As you can see there's not much time before all of her incredible power is mine. I already managed to steal a portion of it, I hope you liked my army by the way creation is such a messy affair, so it won't take long now."

He gazed at the group with an amused expression. "Perhaps you expect me to tell you of my life, why I did this, what I have to gain from destroying god and rebuilding the world...But I tire of speaking to you lowly lifeforms. This has gone on long enough. Instead I will just show you how futile your efforts have been."

BGM

The fire in the trenches flickered and flared up as Kura raised his arms. Flame also surrounded the Houndoom. Dark flame like that which had been covering Arceus before. It curled around his body and extended behind him. Forming into the shape of a massive, three-headed, dog.

He thrust his palms towards the group and more dark flame erupted out and towards them. The fire seemed like a Flamethrower attack only it twisted and moved like a snake. Seeming to chase them down as they dodged out of the way.

The group were forced to scatter to avoid being consumed by the flames and each found themselves between a different trench.

As they did the trench's flames turned dark as well and erupted high into the air. Forming walls of flame that separated each of the group from each other.

Out of the flames embers of flame fell out and onto the ground. Where they rose up into forms that resembled something of a human. A multitude of these formed along the path between them and the center where Kura stood.

These flame creatures advanced towards each of them as soon as they were formed. They seemed to be semi-solid as they attacked. Trying to bash the would-be-heroes as well as launching short bursts of dark fire at them.

If they were to look back they would see that the wall of fire had blocked off their path from behind. The only way out would be to advance through the dark flame warriors and face off against Kura headlong.

They heard his voice echoing through the room. "I am the one who managed to make the creator god kneel before me! Destroying the likes of you will be child's play!"

Spoiler

The final battle has begun. As with the Lucario fight I am hoping we can manage to do this in only a few rounds. But it'll take some effort from everyone to make a reality.

To start, you are trapped in a wall of unnatural fire. The dark flame warriors are all roughly on par with each of your own power levels but there are many. They attack with basic punches and kicks and what is essentially Flamethrower.

The Dark Fire is counted as Typeless so no weaknesses nor resistances. Make your way through them in whatever way you can in order to get a chance to strike Kura himself. If you have questions or need some more help let me know. If you're unsure if something would work ask.

Also

Kura, Houndoom, Level 99, Unnerve. Moves: [redacted] Special, Dark Flame Manipulation.

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie smiled back to Randy happily as he as well acknowledged her own maturity and hugged him back. After letting go, though, wagged a finger back to him. "The same goes back to you. Just because you're big and love to fight doesn't mean I like watching you get clobbered either." Chuckling at this though, the girl said, "but I'll do my best to stay safe. Just like you should too." She returned the thumbs up to the Mimikyu saying, "and you too. We've all gotta make it back out of this," she turned back to Randy. "And after all you need to be around if your new friends are going to join our Ohana." After giving her little speech, the girl looked towards the door as it opened. Her hairs standing on end, clearly unnerved by the whole situation, the girl gulped before taking a step forward into the next room. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine did not inherit the same kind of aura sensitivity that his mother had. He could not see them and it wasn't as though he could sense them from normal people. As such, he couldn't help but feel on edge with how many he had felt within the past few days, and how different yet oppressive all of them had been. The distinct wrongness of the room, both in appearance and feeling could only be rivaled by that of Giratina, and made only more so as the source showed his face. Kura. The leader of the Godslayers. Seeing the dark flames he was cloaked in and the intensity of his presence, Nine could understand that Jabari had no more apt a way of describing him then "the devil." 

Nine glared at the man, only having his intensity turn to shock as he unveiled the fruits of his labor. Nine looked towards the creator herself, Arceus, locked away in a pyramid of light encased in flame. Nine could hardly fathom the site,  both of the original legend as well as the state that she was in. But, it all affirmed one thing to him. No matter who Kura was, no matter his motives, and no matter how strong he was, this man needed to be stopped. The Houndoom took a step forward, instinctively as he felt his fury build up and  call for him to fight the man. However, this was stopped in its tracks as the Godslayer struck at them with his own attack. As a torrent of black flame made its way towards them, Nine understood on a primal level that this was not the kind of flame that would agree with him. As such, he made his way to dodge out of the attack, diving and rolling to the side to avoid being swallowed by the fire. 

DcxYSU0.png?1

"Alright, alright. Come on Marie. You got this, you can do it." Marie pumped herself up as she found herself in quite the situation. It was a lot to take in all at once and she wasn't quite to make sure of it all. The girl had been left incredibly creeped out by the leader of the Godslayers but more than that, had been left speechless at the sight of Arceus. There was a sense of awe in her first glance, but beyond that Marie couldn't help but feel something else. Something that overpowered even the imposing air of the Godslayer. She felt a deep sadness whenever she thought about the legend - about their face. Marie couldn't really put all of her feelings to words nor could she quite make sense of all of them, so she just tried to keep it simple. There was someone who needed help. And the biggest bully of them all was hurt her. 

With that in mind, Marie had managed to steel her resolve to proceed forward against the Godslayer. With only the flame soldiers in her way, the girl didn't want to waste too much energy in dealing with them, but she wasn't exactly the fast type. Which, were that the case, all she needed to do was make them slower. As one flame warrior charged her, the girl took a deep breath and let out a gale of icy wind towards it. As the creature's was struck by it, in spite of its fiery body ice still managed to coat over it. With its movements slowed, the girl was able to step back away from the swing of its fist. Then, with it recovering from that, Marie began to run forward. 

With a second one in her path, she let out a shout as a pulse of pink energy was launched from her mouth towards it. Raising an arm, it intercepted her disarming voice with a blast of dark flame, only for Marie to then be knocked forward from behind by another dark flame. Stumbling, the girl grit her teeth as she kept her balance. Grumbling, the girl taunted, "compared to what I just endured, this is nothing!" Taking in another deep breath, the girl let loose a torrent of bubbles out of her mouth, striking the chest of the flaming phantom. Forcing the creature backwards, Marie continued to run forward. As she got closer the creature moved towards her, winding back a fist for a punch. However, more sluggish in its movements then before, Marie side stepped the attack. Looking the creature right in the face, she shouted, "out of my way!" Point blank, she fired off yet another bubble beam, knocking the creature off its feet and sending it to the ground. As it struggled to recover, Marie continued her forward progress towards Kura. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

As Nine stood back up, he took a deep breath to steady himself as the apparitions of dark flame started to appear before him. Behind him was flame. Ahead of him was the devil. But beyond that, there was Arceus. A legend. Creator or not, hollow or not, defeated or not they were still a legend. So no matter what foe stood before him, be it disciple or devil, this was just one final trial for him to overcome. Such was his duty as a chaser. Smiling as he had managed to simplify the situation in his head, Nine quipped, "I see why the other Godslayers aren't big on talking. Horrible upper management, terrible example to follow." Stepping in place, Nine let a pulse of darkness flow through him as he sharpened the strength of his aura again. 

In front of him there were three flame warriors, one of them further back then the others. Taking a fighting stance, Nine ignited his arm as he saw the one in the back raise its arm. Thrusting his hand forward, he let loose a stream of flame only to be matched by the flame apparition, the two fires struggling against each other for a moment before Nine's finally won out and pushed the creature back. The other two charged the Houndoom, who had stepped back and put his arms up. As the flame creatures both punched at him, Nine moved to catch both of their fists with either of his hands, wincing as he managed to stop them. Even though they were just created by Kura and were clearly mass produced, they didn't feel particularly weak. Still, they were considerably weaker then anything he had fought in recent memory and so not feeling deterred by it, Nine pushed downward, letting go as he forced the arms down. 

Charging both of his arms with darkness Nine thrust both of his elbows into the faces of the flame phantoms, knocking them back. As they both charged their hands with fire, Nine stretched both of his hands out and placed them on the creature's chest. Letting out a pulse of darkness into both of  them, the two stumbled back with their attacks interrupted as the third had managed to let loose yet another stream of flame. Bringing back both of his arms, Nine braced himself as the flames were not absorbed and struck true against him. Sharpening his aura again, Nine coated himself in darkness once more. As the two flame warriors came in for another punch, Nine stepped forward.

"You're pretty strong so far Kura, I'll give you that." Sending both of his arms to the side, Nine let loose yet another dark pulse towards the creature's. As they faded from the force of the attack, Nine continued to run forward. "And you managed to beat a legend, yeah? Well so what?" As he got close enough to the flame warrior it sent a punch at Nine, who once again caught the attack. Wincing from the strength of it yet again, Nine clenched his hand as the  force of the attack traveled into fist. Punching the warrior, Nine let go of its fist and used his now free hand to grab at the creature's head. "If one legend is all you've got to your name, then you're nothing compared to a chaser!" Igniting his hand, Nine let loose flames directly into the creature's head as he continued to crush down onto it, until finally the flames exploded and the flaming creature was defeated. Looking ahead, there were more in his path, but the Houndoom didn't seem too bothered by it. "So let's see how much your boasting amounts too." With that, Nine charged ahead towards the lead Godslayer. 

hqWiIfT.png

"Perhaps you expect me to tell you of my life, why I did this, what I have to gain from destroying god and rebuilding the world...But I tire of speaking to you lowly lifeforms. This has gone on long enough. Instead I will just show you how futile your efforts have been."

It was time for the next fight in this slugfest among slugfests. This time, everyone's opponent was a Houndoom of some sort. Unlikely everyone that came before, however, this guy had a single prisoner. Was that... nah, it couldn't have been. Whoever she was was irrelevant right now; this was another fight to the death, and Nani intended for it to not be hers. Immediately, everyone was separated and left to fight on their own, against these person-shaped flames. Now that was a neat trick! And one that Nani absolutely wasn't going to be able to imitate, no matter how much she wanted to. As the figures closed in on her, one of them swung a haphazard fist at Nani. She, in response, and realizing she'd been surrounded, bent forward to slam her fists down on the first one, before using her arms to spring back and kick out the second. That just left the third, who was a bit further away.

As usual, Nani dove down into the shadows. The flame people seemed to lose track of her, but it wasn't long before she realized...

It's hot "down" here. That's a first.

Best to get out of here quick then. With a bit more of a rush than usual, Nani sprung out of the floor, divekicking up into the enemy's chin. No sooner than she hit the ground did Nani start running toward the center. Best to take care of this guy quick. Who knew what else he had up his sleeve?

5bGoK6n.png
iU8EggM.png

"The same goes back to you. Just because you're big and love to fight doesn't mean I like watching you get clobbered either. but I'll do my best to stay safe. Just like you should too."

The Incineroar only smiled before nodding "Heh...I promise I'll stay safe. Especially when we're this close from putting a stop to this." This here...this was what he knew was the most important thing right now. His new little ohana that he was wrangled into...the extension to his actual family.

With a grunt, he got back up and prepared himself for the next room...no matter what came next...he'd be prepared!

...Randy was not prepared for what he saw...at all.

The top dog out of all this, literally, was a Houndoom. And unlike the one he currently had the honor of fighting alongside with, this one seemed to have a darker...more menacing aura. It was plain to see and feel, after all...the bone chilling feeling and hair raising sensations that were present when they entered the room definitely proved this. What was more...was the husk of a woman that was only one gijinka: Arceus. The sight truly made his stomach churn and now...now Randy was really on edge about this.

"Perhaps you expect me to tell you of my life, why I did this, what I have to gain from destroying god and rebuilding the world...But I tire of speaking to you lowly lifeforms. This has gone on long enough. Instead I will just show you how futile your efforts have been."

"At least he's straight forward...unlike the others…" Randy shrugged, exhaling with a roll of his shoulders. Truth be told, knowing the past of this Godslayer probably would've been an interesting story to learn, but he doubted it would even matter now at this point.

Though now it showed that this Houndoom was the genuine article of a Godslayer. This Dark Flame and even these flame acolytes being created to face them...it was quite impressive. Nevertheless, he didn't come this far just to lose.

"I am the one who managed to make the creator god kneel before me! Destroying the likes of you will be child's play!"

"What do you want, a dog treat?" Randy quipped, flashing a toothy grin. "Cause guess what Fido...fighting and beating one Legend isn't anything...creator or not. Come talk when you've more than one!"

With a roar, Randy rushed forward towards one of the fiery foes and proceeded to do what he did best...fight. A swift display of Acrobatics and suddenly he was on the offensive of these fiery foes...though they seemed to be on par with him.

Well...isn't that neat. Still won't change a damn thing. Randy thought, smirking as he unleashed a Darkest Lariat, his dark energy flaring to life on his arms...but at the same time...began to work with something. He used Fire Fang...and channeled it straight onto his arms, now fighting with a fire laced Darkest Lariat against these creatures.

"Heh...it isn't 100% like your little gimmick...but I think this substitute works just as well!" Randy grinned, grabbing the creature and throwing them out of his way before rushing forward towards the Houndoom.

2EYX8Lr.png

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Adarid - Arceus' Chamber

Here they were, at the very end of their tumultuous journey.  The door before them was huge, but it pushed open without so much as a thought, lighter than air.  Upon entering the room, only two were located within the sanctum already.  She didn't know who it was, but at the same time, once her eyes laid upon her, she did.  It was Arceus, creator of all things.  Standing above her protective shield was another Gijinka, one that looked similar to the Houndoom in their party, but one that looked vastly more intimidating.  She could feel the insanity dripping off of him, even much more so than the Lucario before.  She didn't know it, but she'd taken a defensive stance already, just by standing in his presence.  

"There she is. The great god of this disgusting world. The being who created us and then abandoned us. Her will is already broken. If not for her body's natural defenses she would have been consumed by the flames long ago."  His laughing was ominous. "As you can see there's not much time before all of her incredible power is mine. I already managed to steal a portion of it, I hope you liked my army by the way creation is such a messy affair, so it won't take long now."

He gazed at the group with an amused expression. 

"Perhaps you expect me to tell you of my life, why I did this, what I have to gain from destroying god and rebuilding the world...But I tire of speaking to you lowly lifeforms. This has gone on long enough. Instead I will just show you how futile your efforts have been."

"Well aren't you a boring one?"  Taiga grinned.

A strange fire began to emanate around the gijiinka, as he let it explode out towards them as a ghastly black flame.  It snaked and weaved it's way across all of the Gijinka in the room, managing to separate all of them.  Taiga tried her best to try and group up with someone, anyone, but to no avail.  It was hot in between these thick walls of dark fire, but she couldn't do much about it.  To make matters worse, flames were spat onto the ground that morphed into living amalgamations of flame.  Taiga chewed her lip.  They then heard his voice echoing through the room. 

"I am the one who managed to make the creator god kneel before me! Destroying the likes of you will be child's play!"

"You're gonna regret sayin' somethin' so stupid when you're choking on your teeth, you bastard!"  Taiga dashed forward, sliding on a wave of water, mimicking the movements she had seen Keanu do before.  As she approached those flame monsters, they attempted to grab and punch at her, but she was way too fast.  These things surely had no brains, which gave Taiga a slight advantage.  As she passed by each, Taiga whirled her foot around, catching a torrent of water on her foot to slice through the monsters in half, fast as lightning.  She now approached the Houndoom, her grin wide.  "You're next!"    

Kura looked between the trenches at the advancing Gijinka. The dark flame warriors weren't doing much to slow them down but he was able to see how they fought as they made their way towards him. A smile appeared on his face. "So desperate to stop me. So confident." He shuddered. "It will feel wonderful to snatch that away from you all."

----

Mac

This guy was a serious pain. He couldn't just fight them like a normal Gijinka? No he had to go and throw them into whatever this was. It wasn't like these guys were tough but...

The Helioptile darted forward with her Quick Attack. Sliding under the burst of flame one of the warriors shot. She went to kick them in the leg and sweep it out from under them. Though her attack landed and the warrior buckled she felt the heat from their bodies stinging her leg.

They sure were annoying! "Just get outta my way already!" She shouted. Her shout only worked to draw them towards her even quicker. There was at least two in every direction. "Oh screw you all." She groaned as she let loose a Parabolic Charge. The electricity erupting in a dome around her and striking each of them.

Not enough to take them out but...there! Using Quick Attack she dove into the air and brought a knee into the face of the one directly in the way. Pushing the warrior to the ground she took off again. "Seeya, suckers!" She snickered. Only to have to jump to the side as a couple more came down at her and tried to grab hold of the girl.

She unleashed a combination of a Parabolic Charge followed with an uppercut to one of them and managed to slip them by.

Without realizing it she soon found herself within several feet of the man himself. He seemed larger now that she got closer. She knew he had to be over six feet tall and his body was much more muscular than she had expected from a Houndoom.

"Hey there. Guess I'm the first that gets to kick your butt." Mac said.

He sneered at her. "How a child like you got this far is beyond me. If you think I won't burn you to a crisp because of your age then you are sorely mistaken."

"Good luck with that! Just try and stop me!"

Kura didn't change his position but the hound-shaped flames behind him surged out towards Mac in an instant and the girl was forced to move quick to avoid being enveloped in the fire. She darted to the side and went forward to try and sweep his legs like she had the warriors. But he was faster. A column of dark fire shot directly at her and she moved to the side again. The fire struck her arm and she gasped out at the incredibly hot pain that lanced through her body.

The moment she hesitated the hounds circled back to fall upon her.

Wincing, Mac shot forward for a Quick Attack. She rammed into Kura only for the man to grab her by the shoulder and fling her aside. As she skidded across the ground Mac raised her hands and launched a Fusion Bolt towards Kura. The Houndoom raised his eyes slightly in surprise as the attack struck him dead on and he grunted from the impact.

"You wanna know how I got this far? It's cause I never gave up no matter what!" She cried out and charged back in. This time jumping over the flames sent her way to deliver a kick to the side of Kura's head.

With a growl the man grabbed her ankle and threw her again to the ground. "C'mon everyone, don't keep me waiting." Mac muttered.

------

Dora

This was all over the young Quagsire's head. But she did know that the lady looked sad and that man was the reason she was so sad. And, she figured out after much thinking, he must have been the boss of all those bad people! Which meant....Oh, they had to beat him! Determination swelling with her pride at having worked it out Dora wandered her way through the pathway cut by the flames.

As the flame warriors neared she would open her mouth out wide and fire off globs of mud and water. This managed to keep them somewhat at bay as she made her straight-forward path towards the destination. One of them got through this and struck her atop the head with a strong downward fist. Causing Dora to let out an "Ow!" And buckle a bit. Her body glowed and she realized the energy from the attack and the flame warrior was sent hurtling into the fire wall.

Nodding to herself and rubbing her head Dora continued down her path. As she went her mind began to wander and she started to wonder what kind of food could be cooked on this fire. She bet it would taste icky.

As her mind wandered a shimmer appeared on her body. And, oddly, the flames that struck her didn't seem to do much to her body. This only lasted a short time though and, when one warrior landed in front of her and shot flames into her face, she winced from the pain and was taken back to reality. "That wasn't very nice!" She said and swung around with her tail to Slam into the warrior.

It seemed she wasn't far from the end so she hurried the rest of the way and stared open-mouthed at the Houndoom who had turned towards her due to her shout.

He looked utterly baffled. "That girl was one thing but...what is the meaning of this mocker-"

His words were cut off as Dora, pouting angrily, shot spray of mud into Kura's face. "Take that!" She said.

He growled and advanced towards her, ignoring the spray of water she was now pumping into his chest, and reached forward. The hounds above him surrounded Dora and she shouted as they crashed down on her.

Still determined Dora swung her tail back and forth with heavy swings and managed to get some of the flames off of her. Kura was nearby now and she shot another glob of mud into him. Then he swung his fist at the girl and struck her across the cheek. As he did a gout of flames erupted from his arm and she was sent flying towards the edge of this area of floor at the end of the trenches.

"Is this pitiful showing all you can do!?" Kura, enraged, shouted to the heavens.

---

Important OOC

Spoiler

Alright, sorry for all the text. But this'll help to break things down. We're going to the next round now. In which you actually can reach Kura at last and take the fight to him.

Basically the more actions y'all take the less rounds this would take to finish. Theoretically we could get to the final part next week if enough damage is done to him. So if you can please don't just do one attack and that's all otherwise we could yet be here a while.

You can get some stuff from me if it'll help but I trust y'all to be able to make this interesting either way.

Essentially everyone arrives in this area at different times and get a crack at Kura himself. This is to prevent too much clutter while you take him on and let's you not worry about what everyone else is doing. He fights with the dark flame which acts similar to flamethrower, though more versatile, as well as being good at physical combat. Mostly punches and throws.
The flame hounds more/less resemble Cerberus and will chase down your character as they fight.

2EYX8Lr.png

oe3ZVDT.png

Making short work of the Flame Homunculi, Taiga finally made her approach to the Houndoom.  She reared a punch back, her speed more than doubling by this point, as she shot a toothy smile towards the man.  

"Gotcha now you bastard!  There's no escapin' once I get you in my grasp!"  Taiga let her punch fly, only to have it easily blocked by the Houndoom's hand.  Her fist struggled as it met his open palm, but he seemed to have no such resistance.  His hand curled around Taiga's fist, as he swept her off of her feet, only to whirl her around the air like some kind of hula hoop.  He finally slammed her into the ground, Taiga releasing a gut busting scream as she made contact with the floor.  The man seemed to laugh, almost as if he had the advantage here.  Taiga only laughed, as her loose hand now turned into an iron grip around the Gijinka's wrist.  Bringing him in closer, Taiga went for a close contact Crunch upon his shoulder.  She latched on for dear life, as the man brutally started to punch her upside the head.  Taiga didn't let go, only letting each punch fuel her burning rage.  The taste of blood pouring from his wound also was starting to give her the desire to go on.  Finally, two flame constructions resembling three-headed dogs emerged, and latched onto Taiga's ankles.  

In pain, Taiga released her grasp, only to be flung back against the wall.  Taiga wiped the blood from her lips as she rose from the floor, smiling once more.  She couldn't tell if it was leftover from the Houndoom, or her own.  It didn't matter either way, this guy was still mortal.

"Even the gods are able to be killed, so what makes you think you're so bulletproof, huh?!"  Taiga traced her lips to pick up a droplet of blood, only to stick it in her mouth.  Strange sounds could be heard from Taiga, as her body squirmed with the taste.  "A girl could get addicted to this stuff, you know?"  That was the old Taiga.  The Taiga standing before this godslayer wouldn't let something so fleeting distract her.  A huge pillar of water shot up from underneath her, as she crossed her arms.  As the flame cerberus' approached her, she'd grab them by the neck and douse them in the stream.  "You ain't tough, so why don't you go on and give it a rest already, before they start callin' me Taiga the Terrible Godslayerslayer!"  Taiga jetted forward, crashing her waterfall into the man.  Steam flew into the air, as she connected, prompting her to laugh.  "Real hothead, ain'tcha?"  Just then, she could see his dark flames coursing up to meet her feet.  He had coated himself in his pitch black fire as a shield.  With a grip on Taiga's ankle, he drug her down into her own geyser.  They traded blows, but Taiga was gotten the best of, as the Houndoom shoved his foot straight into her gut, prompting her to fly out of her waterfall, and outside of his reach.   

"Alright..." Taiga struggled to speak, as she rose to her feet, "Maybe you're a little tough."  

DcxYSU0.png?1

Having managed to get through the flames, Marie grimaced as she saw the Houndoom standing triumphantly against the three chasers that had attacked him so far. The man didn't seem to be paying much attention to her, having just dispatched of the Sharpedo. So, underhanded as it was, Marie took the opportunity to strike letting loose a stream of bubbles. Kura didn't seem bothered by the attack, instead raising his hand towards Marie without looking at her. Charging it with Dark Flame, the Godslayer fired a burst towards Marie. The girl quickly dove out of the way of the attack, though as it collided with the ground the resulting explosion of flame still managed to catch and push the girl back. After  tumbling for a moment, Marie grit her teeth as she clenched her fist and hit it against the ground. Knowing that she couldn't just stop here, the girl worked herself back up and got back to her feet. 

Taking another deep breath, the girl let loose an icy wind towards the Houndoom. The man turned to face her, boredom clearly evident as he raised his hand and batted the wind away. Going for yet another attack, Marie launched a bubblebeam straight towards the man. Conjuring forth his dark flame yet again, this time a trio of canine heads burst out from the ground, taking the attack dead on. Snarling at her, Marie let loose another stream of bubbles only for the triple headed hound to bite at it and fizzle the attack away. The girl grimaced, starting to panic at the sight of the beast. As long as it was in front of him, there was no way that she would hope to land an attack at against him. And to make matters worse, the three headed beast slowly started to make its way towards her. 

In the face of this insurmountable foe, Marie thought and thought and thought. She had to figure out how to get past his defenses. An attack that would strike no matter. Thinking back, she remembered the Lucario did something like that. Even when his sphere of aura had been avoided, it continued to turn sharply and fiercely. Coming up with a plan, Marie looked upward and let out a shout, causing a pulse of pink energy to fly upwards. As she did, the three headed beast leaped at her, faster than she could react. Biting down on her wrist and ankle, Marie cried out in pain as the flaming beast continued to attack, only to then whip its heads around and fling Marie towards Kura. 

The man stood still, raising an arm and charging it with dark flame as she was hurtling towards him. However, he had no shield up and she figured this would be her best chance to attack. Letting out a stream of bubbles, the man went to move his hand only to pause as the pink energy  had taken a steep arc above him and struck Kura on his head. Marie followed up, letting loose a bubblebeam right into his chest. She didn't hit much, still hurtling towards him, but the man seemed to go from bored to annoyed. As if her attack had been a slight against him. Clenching his fist and charging it with Dark Flame, when Marie got close enough, he punched her in the gut. The air was knocked out from her almost immediately, as his punch followed through and the flame exploded launching Marie straight into the ground. 

Coughing, trying to catch her breath, Marie was reeling in pain as she clenched at her gut. Still, she was conscious. And she refused to give up. "I...I can't let...a bully like you win..." Determined, the girl worked herself up a bit more as she tried to push herself back up. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

Having made it to the center  area, Nine looked around to see that the others that had gotten here had been beaten back. Kura himself, impassively standing in the center, seeming to have not moved from his spot since the battle started. Looking at the man now up close, Nine couldn't help but feel a sense of revulsion building up. In spite of this, he still gave a friendly smile towards Godslayer. "Sorry to keep you waiting, but, I don't suppose I could convince you to stop and just go home?"

Kura looked around. "I am home. But nothing will convince me to stop."

Shrugging he said, "oh well, thought I'd try. But it's for the best, really. After all, looking at you kind of pisses me off." Glaring at Kura now, Nine continued. "Everything you believe in I can't abide by. And everything you've done I can't stand.  My name is Nine, self declared God Saver. So to echo your sentiment, let me show you the futility of everything you've worked for."

"I don't really care. Once this is over all that will matter is what I want. Go ahead and throw yourself to your death sooner rather than later."

Giving a chuckle, the intensity still on his expression Nine said, "just what I'd expect." Igniting his arm, Nine let loose a stream of flame towards Kura. The Godslayer extended his hand out and created a wall of Dark Flame, Nine's own flame colliding against the wall harmlessly against it. Kura, bringing his other hand back, tossed a blast of dark flame towards Nine. Leaping to the side, the Chaser ignited arm and let loose a wave of flame to the side, guarding against the resulting explosion only to look back towards Kura. With a three headed beast of dark flame near him, Kura beckoned it towards Nine, the beast in turn charging at him. "Sorry boy, but I don't have time to play with you." Moving forward, Nine began to cartwheel. As both of his hands touched the ground, the Houndoom pushed upward letting loose a dark pulse to send him hurtling into the air. 

As he sailed over the flaming beast, Kura looked up and created a wave of dark flame towards Nine. With hands overhead, Nine launched another dark pulse and rocketed towards the ground. Landing on his feet, wincing at the force of his landing, Nine ignited his arms and swung them down, sending two waves of flame towards him. Swinging his arm upward, a column of black flame erupted from the ground, acting as a wall against the Chaser's attack. As it dissipated, though, Nine had already seemed up close and personal with the man. With his hand ignited, Nine thrust it forward only for Kura to ignite his own arm with dark flame and catch Nine's hand with his own. As the two flaming hands clashed, both more flame into it the longer they stayed interlocked, Nine smirked at the Godslayer. "C'mon big guy, is that all you got?"

Kura's glare became more intense at this, his flames starting to entirely engulf Nine's arm before he wrenched the Chaser's arm down and let go. Igniting his other arm, Kura then viciously punched Nine in the face, causing the Chaser to stumble. His posture didn't break too much, though, and Nine clenched his fist as he stepped forward towards Kura. As the counterpunch came towards Kura, the Godslayer raised his hand to block it, only for the punch to be backing a surprising amount of force and force his hand away and strike him in the gut with it. Taking another step forward, Nine covered himself in a dark aura and let loose another punch. This time, it hit Kura square in the chest and it did the dark aura around Nine flared with an intensity that Nine had never felt before. Wincing in pain as his arm felt like it was starting to crack under the surprising strength that was suddenly flowing through him.

Being forced to take a step back from the power of his own strength hitting him, the Godslayer then let a low snarl escape as he brought his hand up towards Nine. Summoning an orb of dark flame into his hand nearly half the size of Nine himself, the man let the blast explode into the chaser. Being sent hurtling back, Nine tumbled across the ground, feeling his bones start to creak yet again. Though, still conscious, he managed to pick himself back, igniting his arms yet again. Spitting out blood from his mouth Nine, roughed up and burned as he was, managed to stand up. With an intense focus in expression the Chaser muttered, "strong and straight forward. I got it. Alright. Time for round two." 

hqWiIfT.png

"Is this pitiful showing all you can do!?"

"Even if it is," Nani called out, springing up over her respective wall of flames and stumbling a bit on the landing on the other side. "We don't all have to be great individually. We just have to be better than you collectively." Without anything else to say, Nani rushed into the fray, hands and feet aglow as she closed in on the enemy Godslayer. Before, just as she was about to reach the target, she suddenly stopped and bent herself backwards, before springing forth the rest of the distance with her hands, feet inbound to deliver a missile kick to the enemy. While she did technically hit her target, Nani found herself gripped by the foot upon impact with Kura, as the enemy Houndoom wasted no time grabbing the girl, and lifting her up to slam her down into the floor, leaving a few cracks at the point of impact.

More importantly, her barrier - her greatest advantage in a fight, which had two layers lately - had been completely shattered by the attack. That couldn't be a good sign. Nani raised her hands up toward her enemy's face, and unleashed a pulse of electricity. It didn't seem like the effects would last long, but it gave Nani the opportunity to roll to the side before that annoying flame hound could make a meal out of her. As Kura reached his hand out and spewed a blast of black flames from it, Nani responded by delving into the floor. What was with that fire and making even the shadows hot? In a hurry, the Mimikyu sprung up behind Kura. But only halfway, before stopping for a bit. The pause paid off, as Kura's arm reached out to strike Nani where she would have been had she gone all the way.

Now he was wide open for a quick fairy-powered jab to his side, delivered by Nani's foot as she sprung the rest of the way out of the shadows. And a punch to follow up with! A punch that was met with Kura's own fist. He looked like he was getting sick of Nani's shenanigans. Or maybe he just didn't like looking at her. It was hard for her to tell sometimes. Whatever the case may have been, the Mimikyu was grabbed up once more, but instead of getting slammed into the floor, she was tossed back in the direction she'd come from, over the flame wall and right back where she'd started with all this.

So be it. Got my licks in anyway.

5bGoK6n.png
iU8EggM.png

"Is this pitiful showing all you can do!?"

"HA! You wish!!" Randy roared with a wide grin on his face. "You haven't seen anything yet!" he said, preparing to strike at Kura, but he paused in his stride. Yet again he saw Marie injured, but his cool...his composure...it remained in tact. Though he did see something that he definitely needed to take care of, and sort of get not to focus on the Brionne: those flame hounds.

"Well those mutts look a bit annoying...let's see what we can do about that!" Randy muttered, rushing faster towards where Marie was, using Acrobatics to get the jump on the flame hound's far right head. With a quick Fire Fang, he had the fiery jaw chomp down on it's neck and using his own momentum, had it pull to the right. "HEEL YOU DAMN MUTT!! Marie, probably not the best place to be to catch a breather." he groaned, flashing a smirk over at Marie. "Best get to a place where you can safely!"

The fiery jaw released the neck, and now the Incineroar was in the spotlight of the fiery beast. What was step two of this rescue plan? Oh right...there was none. With another groan, he made a break for it, getting the hell out of dodge from this flame hound. Okay...c'mon Roarton...gotta figure out how to best deal with this mutt and the mangy excuse for a Houndoom over there... he thought, rolling to his right to narrowly avoid a strike from the fiery beast. Hmmm...there's got to be a solution!

For the time being, however, he simply proceeded to launch a few Fire Blasts at Kura whilst dodging and avoiding the flame hound. If anything, they'd miss and maybe that other Houndoom could use that...seemed he had Flash Fire. Wonder if any of the others had that too...

DcxYSU0.png?1

Marie coughed as she tried to get back to her feet. She was hurt, and the man was certainly strong but this feeling of pain wasn't new to her and that type of force behind a punch wasn't unique to him. So, she would not give up. As she started working herself up more, the Brionne noticed the flaming three headed beast had made its way over to her only for it to be stopped by the sudden appearance of Randy. As he made his comment to her, Marie picked herself up saying, "don't worry. I got all my breath back. So let's go beat this bully!" As Randy seemed to have the three headed beast under control. Looking towards the Godslayer, Marie took a deep breath before letting out a stream of bubbles at him. 

Kura, meanwhile, was dealing with the fire blasts first. With one flat out missing him, he stretched out his hand and created a blast of dark flame to match the flame coming towards him. As the two connected, the bubbles stream through the fading flames striking Kura dead on. As they did, the water of the bubbles seemed to cling to the man though he didn't seem too bothered by it. Charging another blast of dark flame, pointing it towards Marie, the man looked behind him instead sending the flame towards a flamethrower coming from the other Houndoom behind him. Letting out yet another stream of bubbles towards him, Marie's attack was soon intercepted as the three headed beast had stopped its attention on Randy and instead dove in front of Marie's attack, being knocked back a bit by the strengthened bubblebeam before letting out a roar. 

EOlaaCE.png?1

Nine was glowing with a bright red and orange glow. He had boosted his aura to its absolute maximum. He had caught one of the fire blasts that had been sent past Kura and absorbed it, only further increasing his power. Being at the peak of his power, Nine knew that he had no better shot at getting a shot in against the Godslayer. Kura's power was simple yet overbearing, and his stance reflected that. Which meant  there were only two ways he could possibly deal with him. Either first he had to provoke his opponent into attacking him and outsmarting him there - a prospect which Nine figured would be even more terrifying then what he was current going against. Which meant his second, and more likely, way of fighting would be to simply overpower their own simple strength. Sighing, Nine said, "never thought I'd see the day where I think to out muscle someone." 

Kura's attention was fully on Nine, the latter of which took a deep breath before starting to rush forward towards his target again. Kura created yet another sphere of dark flame, launching it towards Nine the Chaser in turn responded with sending out a blast of flame to intercept it. Though Kura's flame was still stronger then Nine's the disparity in power had closed between the two, and so Nine's attack was unable to to destroy the dark flame he had managed to slow it enough to be able to twist his body to avoid the dark flame from striking him. Igniting his arm, Nine sent an arc of flame towards Kura, the latter of which ignited his own arm with dark flame before summoning a wall to block the flame. However, Nine's flame continued to clash with with Kura's flame wall instead of instantly fizzling out, a fact which seemed to irritate Kura as he scowled. Intensifying the power behind his wall, the flamethrower of Nine's eventually faded, though as the dark flame wall subsided Kura could see the chaser had closed the distance between the two. 

Kura got ready to launch yet another blast of dark flame towards Nine, but being a bit slow on the draw, Nine had managed to cloak his hand in darkness before letting out a pulse towards the Godslayer. As it struck, Kura's concentration on his attack was disrupted and Nine continued to capitalize on it. Being practically point blank now, Nine ignited his arm and send out a stream of flame directly into Kura's chest, the force of which pushed the Godslayer back. As Nine continued to unleash his flame at Kura, the Godslayer's body seemed to suddenly step forward.

A look of cold fury was in the man's face, as his entire body seemed to be cloaked in dark flame, bearing the brunt of Nine's own attack. Stomping his foot on the ground, Kura unleashed a torrent of flame that unleashed from underneath Nine's feet, causing a searing pain to erupt through the Chaser as his attack came to an end. Then, reeling back his, Kura let loose an explosive punch into Nine's gut, launching the Chaser back and away yet. Nine locked glares with the Godslayer as he got back to his feet, coughing as he tried  to catch his breath. He could feel that he was starting to reach his limit, but his attacks were reaching the Godslayer and Kura himself seemed to be getting frustrated with the tenacity and strength they were showing. So, with one more ace up his sleeve, Nine stood back up getting ready for one more strike. 

Brooke was struggling to catch her breath. The room was a literal hellscape around her; the creator God, the lord of all things, had been forced to kneel to what the Emboar could only describe as a twisted, ugly spawn of Giratina. She had started the fight near Easter but at some point the flames had separated the two of them. She couldn’t even find Dora through it all. The only person she could really keep track of in the mess of a melee was the Houndoom that had borrowed her flames, and only because he seemed to be burning the brightest, almost the figurehead of the fight.

It was almost funny. Two Houndoom, face-to-face, but one of them barely looked Gijinka. It was closer to a monster from a nightmare. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t scared, but…

In spite of the pain in her body she knew they would need all the power they could muster. The red glow of her Fighting-type aura surrounded her body again, and she kicked off the ground hard enough to turn the floor below her into a smashed crater, soaring through the air directly at Kura. 

No witty one-liner accompanied her attack. No insult. She was tired, and just fighting to survive, so with all her might she flipped around to bring an axe-kick down on Kura’s head.

Kura was nearly brought to the ground with the force of the Emboar's attack. With his knees bent he stood in a crouched pose with Brooke's foot at the back of his head. Still he kept himself standing despite the mighty blow. Blood trickled from the back of his head and the rest would notice it seem to hiss and smoke as it came out of his body.

With a snarl he grabbed onto Brooke's leg and shoved her backwards. Dark flame erupted along his arms and extended in thick, whip-like, tendrils. He swung those in two separate arcs and forced the other Gijinka to back away to avoid the attack. Even Nine's Flash Fire would be useless in absorbing these flames.

Kura stood and they could see his eyes had changed. Now looking like nothing more than black pits. One that threatened to absorb all light in its inky depths. "No!" He shouted and the ground started to erupt into pillars of dark flame. "I didn't come this far to be beaten by you. I'm forced to admit you have some strength but it's not nearly enough! I have the power of the creator god at my fingers! I can feel it eating away inside of me! Once I absorb Arceus completely I will become a God among Gods! Even as I am now I'm unmatched by anyone! Especially if this is all you can muster!"

"Then it's a good thing it isn't, okole!"

BGM

Kura turned to see a towering wave of water erupting from one of the trenches. On top of it rode Keanu, standing on his tail and surfing atop of the water. Kura snarled as he saw it and flung his arm in its direction. His flames shot out to meet the wave and struck it dead center. Usually when flame hit water like this the fire would be put out. Yet Kura's flame was too strong for that. Instead the water was being cleaved in two and separated before it could reach the leader of the Godslayers.

Keanu dove off to the side and Kura's gaze flicked to him to see what he would try next. But then a small figure came running out from between the wave. Ari came charging in. His body glowing with power that came from his many adventurers through this land. Power from the connection he had with his friends. With his max power Return attack Ari slammed his shoulder into Kura and knocked the Godslayer backwards.

Growling Kura gathered up flames and blasted Ari with them. Sending the lion cub hurtling backwards.

He suddenly turned again as a shining pink orb of energy came launching towards him. Originating from Easter the Sylveon who had taken the chance to fire a powerful blast.

Without much time to react Kura reached up and grabbed hold of the energy. He grunted as the Fairy energy sent pain through his arm. Yet it seemed that he had stopped the attack. Until the orb exploded and knocked Kura further off balance.

He stumbled backwards and clung to his arm which had scorch marks from the Moonblast. But he didn't have much time before another attack hit. This one weaker than the others. A Water Gun hit the side of his head and, due to being off balance, almost bowled him over.

The flame hounds that he had employed before went for Dora and encircled her. She was shoved down to the ground by the flames but that didn't stop her from attempting to shoot another jet of water at Kura. The Godslayer gathered up flames in his fist and was about to finish the Quagsire off when he suddenly spun around. Just in time for Mac to plant a kick on one of his shins. Wincing Kura didn't react before Mac brought a fist up in an uppercut.

With another growl he shot the flames meant for Dora out at Mac even while stumbling back.

The girl darted backwards as the flames nearly overtook her. "You're up!" She shouted.

Spoiler

This should be the final round of combat. You're free to not but the thought here is whoever goes next use Mac's attack as an opening for their own. And I'm hoping that you finish with leaving an opening for the next person. And so on so forth. Basically a combo involving all of us. Don't need to just do one move it'd be fun to see a few back and forth fighting too but the hope is everyone starts by using the previous post to springboard and ends by setting up for the next.

We can figure out an order or we can just go by who all posts in whatever order.

Though I don't want multiple people waiting to be the last so maybe we should figure that out at least. I actually have a thought that it could be cool to have Kazo be the final blow but that's something we can talk about.

Either way, here we are, almost at the very end. Time to finish this fight.

DcxYSU0.png?1EOlaaCE.png?1

"Leave it to me!" At Mac's call, Marie had responded. Hearing the Brionne shout, as Kura recovered he looked over to see the young gijinka and then looked to see something that didn't match a person of her stature. As the others had been launching attack after attack at Kura, Marie had begun to charge up one of her own. And now a large sphere of water, many times larger than Marie herself, had hung over the girl's head. However the Godslayer would see Marie's arms down, the girl having swung them in an arc, and the water z-move was already on a crash course with the godslayer. Attempting to cloak himself in black flame, Kura was unable to move fast enough to properly attempt any sort of defense against Marie's attack. 

As the orb of water exploded, the entire area was filled with a sudden yet brief rain fall. Grimacing, Kura had been forced further back with the arm he used to defend against Marie's oceanic operetta trembling. "Godslayer!" Nine called out. "Let me show you how worthless that power of yours really is!" Reaching into his pocket, Nine had pulled out his fire gem and crushed it in his hand. As Nine cloaked his arm in flames, the inferno that was blazing burned a white hot color. As he reeled his arm back, the three headed beast that had been terrorizing this group had pounced towards Nine. As its maw was inches from closing down around the Chaser, Nine thrust his palm forward, letting loose the stream of white flames into the beast's mouth. The flame pierced through the body of the creature stopping in its tracks, as the flame continued to race towards the Godslayer. Bringing up his other arm, Kura coated it with dark flame to attempt to defend against Nine's attack. 

As the black and white flames clashed, Nine's flame had begun to creep across the Godslayer's body causing the man to only grimace further. As Nine's attack began to fade, the Godslayer put even more power into his flames, swinging his arm and letting loose an arc of black flame to finally quell Nine's. However, with both of his arms to his side and outstretched, he was clearly in no posture to defend himself. "Let him have it!" 

2EYX8Lr.png

oe3ZVDT.png

"Let him have it!"

"Who the hell are you trying to boss around, huh!?"  Taiga's fangs began to freeze up, as she took a bite into her hand.  It coated her fist in a rather thick layer of ice, as she barely even flinched from the pain it caused her.  The Houndoom had left the other Houndoom wide open for an attack, so she made sure to target the one spewing all that black flaming nonsense.  Bursting forward with ludicrous speed, she zipped across the chamber with a waterfall trailing close behind her fist.  She'd combine all of these moves together, even the force of a Giga Impact, in one last ditch blow against the Godslayer.  As she surfed up to him, she reeled her fist back, and let it fly once the Houndoom was in range.  She could see the horror in his eyes, as she closed the gap in less than a second, his cockiness leading him to take this brutal attack straight to the cheek. 

"Taiga the Terrible Tyrant's Tundra Torrential Torpedo!"  She roared, as she followed through with her punch, shattering the ice around her fist, and letting loose a couple of teeth from the Godslayer's mouth.  The two skidded across the arena for a good while, with all the momentum the Taiga had accrued on her way to Kura.  However, by the time where the two had come to a standstill, Kura still remained on both of his feet.

Both of them were breathing heavy, as Kura's mouth dripped with blood, but he soon gripped Taiga's throat with the hand closest to her.  Taiga desperately struggled to bite his hand, but she was barely even able to get her jaw open, let alone bend her neck to.  She could feel the pure blood lust drip from every inch of his body.  Taiga could only smile, as she linked the two's destiny on the spot.  

"You're weak. Someone like you would never be welcome in my new world. Consider it a mercy that you won't have to suffer for long."

"Weak?  Fufufu.  Rich, coming from someone gettin' an ass whoopin' from a weakling!"  Taiga's muffled laugh, due to more pressure being exerted on her throat, rang throughout the chamber.  "Your new world ain't happenin' bud.  After all, this is my world.  You're just livin' in it!  And I ain't about to let some power hungry dog start running it anytime soon!"  Taiga then hocked a loogie straight onto Kura's cheek.  The Houndoom, with a twitch of his eye, coated his arm in black flames, raising it to Taiga's chest.  With a quick thrust, the godslayer's arm had pierced right through Taiga's shoulder.  She began to convulse in pain, as she could feel the black flames course through what felt like her entire body.  Kura seemed to be getting a good deal of extreme pain from the attack as well, seeing as how they both shared the same destiny.  With a smile on her face, Taiga's dark, spectral jaws appeared from behind Kura to take a rather weak looking bite into the shoulder attached to the arm that had pierced her.  In annoyance, the Godslayer threw Taiga to the side of the room, her body sliding off the entirety of his forearm.  He tried to free himself from the Crunching jaws, leaving another opening.

"Fufufu...give it to him real good!"  

Edited by Mr. Hyde

hqWiIfT.png

"Fufufu...give it to him real good!"

"Don't have to tell me twice!" Nani dove into the shadows, before springing up not from Kura's shadow, but from Taiga's, leaping overhead from the two to deliver a fairy-powered axe kick directly into the enemy Houndoom's head. The Mimikyu reared back her fist, swinging it forward... only for Kura to catch it. Exactly what he did last time. Nani was counting on that. Nani reached out with her other arm, grabbing Kura's arm before letting herself drop into the shadow right under her feet, releasing her quarry as late as she possibly could to effectively drop his face onto the floor. Before immediately springing up from the same spot, her head clashing with Kura's, and followed up with a fairy knee to the gut, propelling the Houndoom upwards.

"Heads up!" she called out, firing a pulse of electricity up at the Houndoom for good measure. An airborne and paralyzed - even if for only a moment - opponent was one ripe for the picking!

5bGoK6n.png
iU8EggM.png

"Heads up!"

"Heh...hell of a toss up there Nani!" Randy laughed, rushing past the Mimikyu with a wide grin on his face. His gold eyes flashed for a split second as he prepared a three fold move. This one would definitely be a combination that he'd have to definitely remember for later.

First, Acrobatics...his movements became a bit quicker...but he could get higher and faster than this. He leaped with the use of Acrobatics and immediately fired a Fire Blast right underneath him, rocketing the Incineroar upward at quite a fast pace. With another grin, he was preparing this move as he soared towards his paralyzed target. This wouldn't be anything to finish him off...but he'd be fairly certain it would hurt like hell that would await people like him.

"These fists of mine...ARE PULSING DARK!!! Their roaring dark grip is telling me to defeat you!!!" Randy roared loudly, as now his arms were engulfed in the dark energy. "HERE I GO!!! DARKEST LARIAT...AND CLOSE COMBAT!!!" This was the moment where things would hurt for this lolo. A Dark and Fighting Type combination...just like him copying the Dark and Fire Type combination earlier...if it worked once...it would work again...he was sure of it.

With another loud roar, Randy proceeded to strike at Kura with everything he had, launching this Darkest Lariat and Close Combat assault right into the back of this Mega Houndoom. His goal at this point? Other than striking the hell out of him with this, it was to keep him in the air. Nani seemed to have a good idea with keeping this loser in the air, especially while being paralyzed. Nothing he could do to stop it! Once the assault was over, Randy smirked, seeing Kura's face slightly before flipping him the double Pidgey and immediately taking his legs and slamming them into his back, practically using this Houndoom as a springboard to get him back onto the ground.

"I served! Anyone else wanna shot?" Randy laughed, rolling after his landing back onto the ground.

The last few minutes were a wild blur to the two brothers. Not only had this giant group taken on the Godslayer that had destroyed Juyu, but they were taking on a man that had stolen a fragment of Arceus's power. The absolute craziest thing was that they were winning. It almost felt like a dream, but their exhausted bodies told them otherwise.

"I served! Anyone else wanna shot?" Randy laughed, causing the two to spring into action, Denku rushing ahead as Kazo dove into the ground, both prepping the final attacks.

To Strike Down a False God

Denku stopped underneath Kura, his fist pulsing with dark energy once more as he wound up, his knuckles scrapping against the ground as he threw a massive uppercut into Kura's spine, a blast of dark energy launching the villain higher into the air. As Kura fell back to the earth, Kazo burst out of the ground, smashing his head against the Houndoom once more, the two flying into the air.

"Alright Kazo, FINISH IT!!" Denku yelled as he held out a hand. Kazo gracefully flipped through the air, landing on Denku's outstretched hand. The rock type gritted his teeth as he spun around, charging the air in his elbow before he threw Kazo up, using the biggest blast of air he could muster to launch Kazo as hard as he could. The dragon flew through the air like a missile, rushing past Kura's side, the force of the flying dragon causing the Houndoom to spin through the air. When the spinning stopped, Kura found himself staring up at Kazo, who had his hands over his head, bright purple energy swirling above the two.

"Your new world isn't needed," Kazo stated. "Instead of being a coward and running away from the problems of this world, you should have used your power to help save those around you. If you can't do something so simple, you can't do something as great as creating a new world! That's why people like us, people that chase the light of a better tomorrow, will never lose to the likes of you!" With that, Kazo let out one final roar. "DRACO METEOR!" the tall dragon threw his hands down towards Kura, who could only watch as giant purple meteors of power rained from the sky, crashing into his body and forcing him down, the Houndoom crashing into the floor as the meteors exploded.

Kazo landed on the ground, panting and feeling like his body would tip over. But after all this time, they had done it... they had won... right?