LordCowCow

Pokemon Gijinka: The Fallen God [IC / PG-16 / Complete]

Team Alola, Day 27, Trailsau

Trevor gave Randy an oddly appraising look as the man mentioned wanting to take on the Chaser challenge. But it quickly went away as they got closer to the city proper and he winced at the noises they could hear coming from it.

"And the kids we're looking for?" Nani asked. "What are they like?"

"Well, I'll take a guess that they're just like their father. Stubborn and bullheaded."

"S-so you really did meet him..." Trevor said. "Y-yeah, they're s-stubborn. Always wanting to d-do things even if it's d-dangerous. Not as much as their sister though." He gave a nervous laugh. "They don't go as far as she does. T-Then again Allie never bothered trying to fight Heatran. B-but those two are o-obsessed with the idea. E-even if they're only ten...."

He stammered to a stop as they reached the city itself and found themselves right on the edge of a brawl. A stray Thunderbolt passed over their head. Coming from a Manectric who stood on top of several unconscious bodies. He was flinging bolts of thunder out at several Fire types nearby who were trying to get close enough to hit him with various physical fire moves.

"W-we c-can't really s-search for them easily w-with all this going on." Trevor said, shrinking back as a Fearow swooped past them, almost bowling over the group, and went flying towards the Manectric.

Team Karaoke, Day 37, Alpha

"Even before coming here, there was something weird about her whenever I mentioned this place. And the Enforcer is...definitely different."

Kayla nodded as Nine said this to her, aside from the other two. "He's hiding something." Kayla said. Then, after a hesitation. "I'll find out what." Before Nine could react the girl had vanished entirely from his sight. Where she had gone he could only guess.

Gwen hadn't noticed their talk but she did notice Kayla was gone. It concerned her a bit, she really shouldn't wander off like that, but they were here to see Lok's family and she didn't want to be rude.

She smiled at the sister's attempt to prank. She remembered her, of course, and had watched over her on occasion. Though she supposed it would seem odd for Nine that she suddenly remembered this girl so she simply gave her a knowing smile and a soft, slightly scolding, shake of her head.

When his father asked who they were she wondered if perhaps Kayla hadn't left after all. She looked around but, no, she was gone. But she had a strange feeling she had seen the girl there for a moment. Checking on them perhaps?

Gwen wasn't sure how she should respond. These two would at least somewhat know who she was after all. But blowing off the question might seem rude. "As he said that's Nine. The other girl is Kayla she, well, she's a bit shy you see. It's nice to see you. Lok has been through so much and has dealt with it quite admirably." She smiled fondly at the young man. "I hope you don't mind us borrowing your son like this." She gave a friendly laugh. Though she gave his parents a brief, lingering, look. After all she'd still need his help soon after this.

Team Showdown, Day 30, Southshore Forest

Zygarde watched as the Crobat left. She clearly didn't want to let her go but, being stuck on the ground, there also wasn't much that she could do to stop her. She'd just have to settle for having bested her in combat. If that girl returned she'd be ready...

The Legend turned her gaze towards Taiga. The rather strange girl seemed unusually calm about her situation and even managed to make a joke. Zygarde stared at the girl for quite some time.

Isole started to shuffle uncomfortably. Now that the fight was over she was painfully aware of the presence of the woman standing before them. That she hadn't said anything made it even more worrisome. Finally she broke the silence with. "Now...what?"

Zygarde looked at her and Isole felt smaller than ever before.

But then the armor around the Legend started to fade away, seemingly receding into her body, and soon enough the woman was back to the form she was when they had first met.

"We go now." Zygarde said at last. "With me." Turning she planted a foot firmly on the ground and said ground opened up into what seemed to be makeshift stairs heading underneath the forest floor. She started going down, paused, turned back. "Follow me." She said and continued on her way.

Isole didn't really feel like going down there. But they were here for Zygarde in the end right? Meaning they had to do something about her before they left. "I'm not carrying her." Isole told Scarlet bluntly, pointing with a foot towards Taiga.

Zygarde led them through pitch black tunnels, and Isole hit the dirt walls more than once, for a time before they came into a small opening that looked to be some sort of living space.

The Legend crouched down by some sort of wooden storage chest and started pulling out what appeared to be food. Roots, berries, and the like. Piling them onto a wooden plank she turned back towards the group and held it out to them stiffly. "Food, it's for you." She said. And Isole just stared. Was this the Legend's way of apologizing for attacking them?

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

Mac watched as Kazo left with a frown on her face. She waited after he was gone for a few minutes before standing up. "Ari." She began. "I'm gonna follow him. I don't know what's up but something's up and he might need us when he finds whatever he's looking for." She kicked at the table. "Plus there's nothing much else to do around here I don't think. You can come if you want but you're gonna have to be sneaky. Think you can do that?"

It turns out that the question was if Mac could do it. While following Kazo she almost fell off the walkway twice, nearly picked three fights, and got chased by a dog for a short while.

Thankfully Kazo seemed entirely focused on whatever it was he was doing so Mac, and Ari if he followed along, would be able to keep up with him and stay out of sight. "Wonder what he's thinking." Mac muttered as she watched the boy run into some woman. She listened closely, and let out a gasp when she heard him say the word "mom". If Ari was there Mac would start to shake the boy and ask him over and over if he had heard that. Her voice perhaps a bit louder than intended.

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 33, While we devotin' full time to floatin'

Dora was looking, surprisingly, a bit ashamed as her father berated her. She knew that she had done a bad. She didn't get why it was a bad. But it was a bad. And that was bad.

The king listened as the two strangers spoke to him. His expression not changing as they said what they had to say. His gaze lingered on Easter as the young man mentioned looking for someone. Then they flashed as Brooke asked about what happened to Dora.

Keeping calm he responded to Easter first, his voice slow and low. "I don't know who you could be looking for that would be here. None of my people have been near the surface for long enough to make connections. There isn't anyone from the surface here either. If you are searching for someone from there you will have no luck."

His voice wavered a bit as he looked towards Brooke. "She was taken. By a once trusted soldier, my own cousin in fact, while I was at my wife's sickbed. For what purpose I do not know. He stole her away in the night like a common thief and betrayed my trust and kindness." He hesitated, noticing the sorrowful look on his daughter's face. "But he is not dead. We found him, on the edge of death's door, near the surface. He's now imprisoned. Something that we have not had to do to someone in a long time."

"Gigi is alive?" Dora said, mouth wide open. She began to bounce around. "Can I see him can I see him can I see him?"

"Absolutely not!" The king roared. Then, closing his eyes and breathing deeply. "My precious Dora you do not understand. You're naive and trusting. I know not what he planned to do when he got to the surface but he broke the laws and stole you from here. He's a criminal now. And I will not have my daughter in the presence of a criminal."

He took another deep breath. "Now, you three, as I said I doubt that who you seek is here. If there is something I can do as reward for taking care of my daughter until now then you have but to ask. My kingdom is vast and rich there's much we can acquire if it is needed."

DcxYSU0.png?1

As Randy said that he was going to take on Heatran, a legend in the volcano, Marie sighed. "Well, I guess it's fine. I don't really approve of a challenge like this, but as long as you aren't picking fights with any random person, I won't stop you." Marie then thought about it for a moment, remembering the two legends they had encountered so far, and then sternly said, "unless of course it's too dangerous. Then I will drag you away by the ear if I have to." She then listened to Trevor as he spoke about Allie's siblings. Marie wasn't entirely sure why they were going out of their way to fight Heatran, and was even more confused by why Allie didn't want to. The girl already fought a legend that didn't want to fight, so fighting one that did seemed to make all the more sense to her. While Marie mulled on it, the only conclusion that she could come up with was that Allie was likely nothing more than a bully. A very strong one at that, but Marie was finding that to be all too common here in Adarid. 

Eventually, the group had made it to Trailsau proper, and were about to begin their search for the children. This was slightly hampered, however, by the sudden lightning that flew over head of them. Seeing the thunderbolts arc from a Maenetric, and striking at fire types nearby him, with a bunch of others unscious on the ground near him, Marie had already gotten a bad vibe from this place. Frustrated as a Fearow flew over head, Marie agreed with Trevor thinking that it would be very difficult to search the city with just stray thunderbolts being fired all around. Nodding and facing the Flygon she said, "you're right. It will be hard to find them like this." Walking ahead of the group, Marie shouted out to both the Fearow and Maenetric, saying, "excuse me! Just what do you both think you're doing in the streets here?"

"What's this weird little girl doing here?" The Manectric jumped to the side to avoid the Fearow. "You wanna step up to?"

"I do not!" With a defiant tone, Marie refused. However, she quickly was unsure if there  was actually some kind of thing going on in town, and so without changing her tone she asked, "step up to what?"

"You're in Trailsau little girl, if you're coming here you come to fight." The Manectric called out in alarm as the Fearow drives his beak into his side. He then bit down on the Fearow with a Thunder Fang before tossing them to the side. "So you in or not?"

Marie pouted this, clearly annoyed that she was being told to fight. "I'm here to search for people, thank you very much. And you're making it very difficult with all the," she waves her arms around, "this."

"Well then get outta the way kiddo." He called out, launching a thunderbolt in her direction.

Shocked, figuratively, Marie took the man's instructions to heart and dodges out of the way. Very clearly frustrated at the man's demeanor, insistence to fight and the trouble he was causing to their search, Marie shouted out, "fine! If it's the only way to teach you manners!" At the end of her declaration the girl let out a sharp shout of pink energy that flew unerringly towards the Maenetric. 

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

"Well, don't go getting in over your head, ya hear? You jump in too far, then we gon' have to fish you out,"

"Well, I guess it's fine. I don't really approve of a challenge like this, but as long as you aren't picking fights with any random person, I won't stop you. Unless of course it's too dangerous. Then I will drag you away by the ear if I have to."

Randy rolled his eyes a bit, shaking his head some. "Thanks for the vote of confidence you two." he chuckled lightly, while listening to Trevor speak in response to the others.

"They don't go as far as she does. T-Then again Allie never bothered trying to fight Heatran. B-but those two are o-obsessed with the idea. E-even if they're only ten...."

This here intrigued the Incineroar as well as confuse him. She ignored Heatran and just went off and later on, when they met her, ended up going after Moltres? Why? There had to be a possible reason.

"Wait, Allie didn't go toe to toe with Heatran? Huh...wonder why." Randy muttered. "Yet she went after Moltres...it's odd. Ignore one Fire-type for another."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Eh, we happened to run into Allie in...Northshore?" he paused for a moment, trying to remember if that was the location. "Yeah that's the place. We ran into her after seeing Moltres. They apparently were fighting."

Trevor's eyes flicked back and forth and it seemed he was thinking about things. "I see. Was she....healthy?"

"Allie or Moltres?" Randy asked, raising an eyebrow at Trevor's question. "Eh, either way. They both seemd healthy enough...though Allie put us through the wringer."

The Flygon could only nod, seemingly in deep thought. Though the Incineroar didn't pay much mind to it. At the same time, it didn't seem like he had much time to pay mind to it, especially with them walking into Trailsau and it seeming like sparks and flames flying all over the place, with a Manectric standing over top of some unconscious bodies and just firing electricity at some Fire-types, while a Fearow flew overhead towards the Manectric.

"Huh, seems like most of this is Fire vs. Thunder. How come?" he asked, clearing his throat.

Trevor shrugged. "Solidarity." He didn't seem concerned, however, which was odd given his previous behavior but likely due to being distracted by his own thoughts.

"Eh, doesn't explain too much..." he sighed, taking a bit of a notice of Trevor's current odd behavior...well, odder than a few moments ago. "Oi! You dazin' there?"

He simply waved Randy off, furrowing his brow and muttering to himself.

Tch...yeah whatever. Randy rolled his eyes, not really sure what was going on with this kid now. At the moment, however, he had bigger fish to fry. Especially with seeing a certain Brionne firing off an attack at the Manectric. His eyes just widened as large as dinner plates.

"fine! If it's the only way to teach you manners!"

"M-MARIE!!" the Incineroar shouted, moving up towards the Brionne, now standing at her side, giving the young girl the side eye. "And you get upset with me when I pick fights? Sheesh...talk about the pot callin' the kettle black." He was now weary, keeping his gaze at the Manectric, getting himself ready to counter what he had. Though deep down, he wasn't sure if he was proud of the Brionne for just doing this, or extremely worried about her well being at this point.

8GrkkS0.png

Ari was dreaming about running after bears alongside lions while being chased by tigers when he was shaken awake. Mumbling slightly, the cub blinked sleepily at the blurry blue figure of what had to be Kazo. "Hrrngh..." he groaned. "S'ill early." Despite his sleepiness, the Litleo sat at the table and ate with the others. When the Gabite waved at them on his way out, Ari waved back, still half-asleep. Perfect. He could go back to sleep.

And then Mac stood up. "Ari." She began. "I'm gonna follow him. I don't know what's up but something's up and he might need us when he finds whatever he's looking for." She kicked at the table. "Plus there's nothing much else to do around here I don't think. You can come if you want but you're gonna have to be sneaky. Think you can do that?"

The normal type turned to stare at her. "Sneaky? I think if anybody needs to worry about being sneaky it's you." He sighed. "I'm still sleepy, but I suppose somebody has to make sure you don't get in too much trouble." Despite his words, his tail started to twitch in excitement. He was really good at sneaking up on people. Or at least, he tried. His dad had tried to teach him how to be stealthy and stalk his prey, but he had never been quite as good as him.

It turned out he was still better than Mac though. While following Kazo she almost fell off the walkway twice, nearly picked three fights, and got chased by a dog for a short while. Ari did not enjoy the last part very much.

Thankfully Kazo seemed entirely focused on whatever it was he was doing so Mac and Ari were be able to keep up with him and stay out of sight. "Wonder what he's thinking." Mac muttered as she watched the boy run into some woman. She listened closely, and let out a gasp when she heard him say the word "mom". She then started to shake Ari over and over, asking if he had heard that, which, yes, he had, please stop shaking him now.

"I d-d-did," Ari said, voice wobbling slightly as his body was shaken back and forth. "But wow. I didn't know Kazo was from here." Thinking about it, he didn't know all too much about Kazo's background, like where he came from, or about his brothers. Which was a little sad to think about. Did that make Ari a bad broth-friend? That he didn't ask?

--

m0FODxE.png

Easter listened as Brooke asked about how Dora was brought to the surface. That was a good question, and one he hadn't thought to ask, too concerned with their mission of finding Phione. Phione, child of Manaphy, who had been last sensed in Merm before they disappeared, causing Manaphy to hide away from the world. Mewtwo had feared something terrible would happen to both if Phione wasn't found, but...well, judging from the king's reply, this would be harder than he had thought.

Of course. Things were never so simple.

It seemed like this "Gigi" had wanted to steal Dora away, but for what purpose? While the king did not want them to see him, the Sylveon wondered if perhaps he knew some things, like the whereabouts of Phione. The king obviously did not, or at least he did not want to tell them. But he had said nobody from the surface was here, and from what Easter remembered, Phione was a water type. Which meant that the king could be counting Phione as one of them. But to call a legendary's child one of their subjects was bold indeed...

Easter glanced at the others. Revealing exactly who they were looking for could be risky, especially with all the gijinka in the same room. Still, did they have much of a choice otherwise? Or perhaps they should hedge their bets and investigate on their own?

The Kingler took another deep breath. "Now, you three, as I said I doubt that who you seek is here. If there is something I can do as reward for taking care of my daughter until now then you have but to ask. My kingdom is vast and rich there's much we can acquire if it is needed."

"Hmm..." Easter hummed in thought. "I don't particularly have much I need unless you have TMs or candy. Otherwise I'm fine. Oh!" he exclaimed. "Do you have anything or anybody who knows about local legends or legendaries? It's one of my passions, you see." Technically, that was true.

--

UmBSVSF.png

While Randy talked with Trevor, Keanu yawned and wondered just how long they would be walking. Eventually, the group made it into Trailsau proper, but instead of what one would normally expect when walking into a town, they wandered into...a battlefield.

"W-we c-can't really s-search for them easily w-with all this going on." Trevor said, shrinking back as a Fearow swooped past them, almost bowling over the group, and went flying towards the Manectric.

"Yeah, I can see that," Keanu sighed. "Let's see if we can go around, eh?"

Except rather than do the smart thing and scurry through, Marie decided to pick a fight with one of them, a Manectric, firing off a Disarming Voice toward them.

"M-MARIE!!" Randy shouted, moving up towards the Brionne, now standing at her side, giving the young girl the side eye. "And you get upset with me when I pick fights? Sheesh...talk about the pot callin' the kettle black."

"Yeah, not the smartest move there," Keanu said, sidling up to stand to the side and slightly behind them. "But if they like beef, then we'll buss 'em up."

Edited by Sethera

Alpha Team Karaoke

"I'm Nine, a pleasure to meet you." Madeline let out a small squeak, hiding behind Lok a bit as Nine turned to her. "I've been accompanying these two," he gestured to Lok and Gwen, "for quite some time now." With a bit of joking smile on his face he said, "he can be a bit of a handful sometimes, but I'll say you've both raised a fine boy here." 

"H-Hey!" Lok said, causing Madeline and Paradia to chuckle a bit, although Grimm's didn't seem to budge as his stare continued to glare at the group, specifically at Nine now. 

"Trust me, I know he can be." Paradia said softly, tilting her head and causing Lok to object again. "I must thank you for taking care of our sweet summer child during his... trip." She said, bowing again.

"Is he like you and Gwe-" Madeline started speaking, before stopping herself. "u-uh, your body guard?" She smiled sweetly, a bit nervously at the Lok.

"I guess you could say that..." Lok said, shrugging, not quite catching Madeline's slip up.

"As he said that's Nine. The other girl is Kayla she, well, she's a bit shy you see. It's nice to see you. Lok has been through so much and has dealt with it quite admirably." She smiled fondly at the young man. "I hope you don't mind us borrowing your son like this." Paradia frowned a bit, although it was hard to see it through her veil. She seemed to be ready to object, but then Grimm finally spoke, his glance shifting to Gwen. As it did, it seemed to get ever so slightly less intense.

"Of course not." He simply said, nodding slightly.

"B-But, honey..." Paradia began, before Grimm turned to address her, his gaze radically becoming less intense, as he placed his arm on her shoulder.

"I... I still have unfinished business, Mom." Lok said, a bit sad. He was hoping to stay around longer, that maybe his journey had come to a close. But he knew that what he said was true - he had to keep going.

"Just... promise me you'll be safe."

"Of course." The two ghosts gave each other a hug.

Meanwhile, Grimm had turned to the group again, although his gaze seemed to be locked onto Nine. "My son's life is back in your arms. You have done a commendable job keeping him out of harms way." His gaze became more intense as his tone became more grave. "Make sure it stays that way."

Southshore Forest Team Showdown

Scarlet clutched her chest as she reeled back from the strike. As she had wanted, all of her allies attacks had hit the Crobat while they were clashing, to the point where she started coughing up blood. Suddenly, the wind around Veronica intensified, causing Scarlet to tumble back on the ground and, as she slid on the dirt, Veronica darted to the skies with impressive speed.

"We... we did it..." Scarlet said, shakily picking herself up. The battle had been won, and her adrenaline had worn off. She was starting to truly feel the toll of the fight as she barely managed to walk towards the rest of the group. And then she saw Taiga collapse. "T... Taiga!" Scarlet shouted, awkwardly making her way towards her friend. When she finally go there, she saw that the Sharpedo had definitely taken a beating herself. "No no no..." She muttered, crouching down, before letting out a sigh of relief when she was still breathing.

"Now...what?" Scarlet turned to Isole, before turning to Zygarde.

"We go now." Zygarde said at last. "With me." She planted a foot firmly on the ground and pened up an earthy set of stairs heading underneath the forest floor. She started going down, paused, turned back. "Follow me." She said and continued on her way.

"I'm not carrying her." Isole told Scarlet bluntly, pointing with a foot towards Taiga. Scarlet simply chuckled, picking up Taiga to the best of her abilities. The Sharpedo felt heavier now that Scarlet was weakened, but the Scizor had just enough strength left in her to carry her companion.

Zygarde led them through pitch black tunnels before they came into a small opening that looked to be some sort of living space. The Legend crouched down by some sort of wooden storage chest and started pulling out what appeared to be food, a bit more down to earth food than what Rayquaza had been giving them. "Food, it's for you." Scarlet nodded, looking around for a place to put down Taiga.

"Thank you... Zygarde." Scarlet said, eventually finding a good place to put her companion down. She turned to the berries and roots, grabbing one of the berries and taking a small bite out of it. She was glad that they were able to calm the legend down, although Veronica still lingered in her mind. She couldn't believe that the Crobat they had met and helped them was one of those maniacs. She shook her head, before turning back to Zygarde and Isole. "We should rest up a bit before reporting back to the others." She said, laying down on the floor and allowing herself to Roost.

ZzcS3Rf.png

Nine smiled a bit as Lok's mother made her comment, simply waving it off saying, "think nothing of it." As his sister made her comment, the same offness that Kayla had pointed out to him prior was something he felt once more now. However, before investigating it, Nine continued to smile as the siblings conversed, but couldn't help but feel a gaze locked on him. It wasn't hard to tell, with the one eye, that Nine was the target of his father's gaze, and it did little to bring him any comfort. As Gwen introduced both Nine and Kayla, the latter of which who had dipped out to do her own brand of surveillance, it seemed that the meeting here was a bit bittersweet as Lok had to continue his journey. 

With their parting beginning, Nine felt the gaze of Lok's father back on him. With a lighthearted smile Nine said, "well, that's quite the responsibility. But, with how your sons been growing, it's fair to say that my life is just as much in his hands." Though his tone was jovial, as Lok's father looked and spoke with a tone of incredibly severity, Nine's expression became stoic as well. He locked eyes to eye with the Dusknoir, not confrontational like, merely assuring, saying, "don't worry. I have no plans on letting either of them be harmed."

Keeping their gazes locked for a few more moments, Nine eventually broke from it, looking to the others of the family saying, "well, truly, it was a pleasure getting to meet all of you. I can see where the little scamp gets it all from." Looking to Gwen now, he asked, "well, you had a lot of family still here too, right? Wanna go see them?"

The life of a merchant was one of calculated risks. Weighing the options and choosing the most profitable course; knowing when and where to invest, which products to overstock and which products to pull from the shelves. Data was an important factor in these decisions, but most merchants would tell you, a killer intuition was so much more important. It was what separated the chumps from the champs in the world of business. 

Brooke had been an excellent merchant. Her intuition was rarely wrong when it flared up, and right now, every fiber in her body was screaming something wasn’t right. If Gigi was really alive she needed to talk with them before she could leave Dora in good conscious. Her mind was made up before the Kingler had finished what he was saying.

"Hmm..." Easter hummed. "I don't particularly have much I need unless you have TMs or candy. Otherwise I'm fine. Oh!" he exclaimed. "Do you have anything or anybody who knows about local legends or legendaries? It's one of my passions, you see."

Brooke elbowed him. “Easter! Stop thinking about random legendaries for one second. Remember what we came here to do?” She hoped beyond hope that her companions played along. She was throwing all her chips into the pile. “We were sent by a legendary called MewTwo. He’s a powerful Psychic-type who claims he can see the future. He needs us to find someone for him; we don’t know who, but he told us that the one who would know was ‘the greatest sinner in Merm’. I don’t know enough about your city to make assumptions, but do you think that person could be Gigi?” 

It was a bold-faced lie. One that she hadn’t rehearsed with the others, but Brooke was much more than a master of manipulation; she had been a professional liar most of her adult life. There wasn’t so much as a single crack in her facade as she spun her tale. All the others had to do was play along.

She was toying with fire, but to make sure Dora was safe, she would jump headfirst into the flames.

hqWiIfT.png
Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"W-we c-can't really s-search for them easily w-with all this going on."

Yeah, this Manectric and him fighting everyone was a problem. It would make looking for people pretty tough. Something had to be done about--

"Excuse me! Just what do you both think you're doing in the streets here?"

No.

"I'm here to search for people, thank you very much. And you're making it very difficult with all the this."

Marie, don't.

"Fine! If it's the only way to teach you manners!"

Stop fighting please, Nani mentally begged. She'd been in and witnessed more fights in the last month or so than she had for the rest of her life put together. Was this just a really violent region or something?

"M-MARIE!! And you get upset with me when I pick fights? Sheesh...talk about the pot callin' the kettle black."

"Yeah, not the smartest move there. But if they like beef, then we'll buss 'em up."

"Guess it can't be helped," Nani sighed, walking up as if to stand alongside the rest of her companions, before stopping without warning, and manifesting a spectral bone-shaped object in her hand. It looked more like something a Marowak would have than a Mimikyu, but regardless, Nani threw the bone directly at the Manectric without any indication that she'd do otherwise. She didn't want to stand next to the guy that was standing on a bunch of other guys he'd beaten up.

"You don't have to help, by the way," Nani called back to Trevor, not turning back to face him so much as bending her back far enough that she could look at him from there. "I'd appreciate the assist, though."

After what felt like a warm forever, Kazo's hug was broken as his mom released him and patted his shoulder. "Gosh, you got so big. I think you're taller than Denku now," She said with a grin. Kazo smiled back before it hit him.

"Oh yeah, is Denku here?" He asked, excitement filling his being. "I haven't seen him in forever!" His mother sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry kiddo, he left to well, go to Juyu a while ago," She admitted, causing Kazo to deflate slightly. "Knowing him... if he doesn't find you there, he'll go out looking. He doesn't write so... I have no clue where he might be," Kazo sighed, but smiled anyways.

"Well, it's still great to see you...," His voice trailed off when he an all too familiar voice. Sighing, he turned around, calling out. "Alright you two. If you're gonna follow me, you might as well meet her to. Come on," His mother let a soft laugh before looking over Kazo's shoulder.

"I guess you've formed your own little gang, eh Kaz?"

"Now, you three, as I said I doubt that who you seek is here. If there is something I can do as reward for taking care of my daughter until now then you have but to ask. My kingdom is vast and rich there's much we can acquire if it is needed."

"Hmm..." Easter hummed in thought. "I don't particularly have much I need unless you have TMs or candy. Otherwise I'm fine. Oh!" he exclaimed. "Do you have anything or anybody who knows about local legends or legendaries? It's one of my passions, you see."

“Easter! Stop thinking about random legendaries for one second. Remember what we came here to do?” She hoped beyond hope that her companions played along. She was throwing all her chips into the pile. “We were sent by a legendary called MewTwo. He’s a powerful Psychic-type who claims he can see the future. He needs us to find someone for him; we don’t know who, but he told us that the one who would know was ‘the greatest sinner in Merm’. I don’t know enough about your city to make assumptions, but do you think that person could be Gigi?” 

"Oh, so we are bringing up Mewtwo," Denku commented. "Yeah, I'm not usually one to just trust random people, but he read my mind, and teleported us pretty close to here, not placing us in the city only because he was worried of the panic that would arise. So yeah, if he says who we're looking for is here, then I'm inclined to believe him," He shrugged. "And if this 'greatest sinner in Merm' in this 'Gigi', then being able to... interrogate him would be alright," He hoped the king liked that wording. "But honestly, just being able to look around the city and chase that lead would be reward enough. But if you really can't let the saviors of your daughter do something as simple as that, I'll settle for the legend and legendaries thing. Better than leaving empty handed,"

Free For All

"HaHA!" The Manectric said as he recovered from the attack. "I like your attitude kiddo you're going places! But if you're gonna attack you better make it count!" He let loose a Thunderbolt straight towards Marie.

Then he got hit in the side by a Darmanitan's Fire Punch. "Looks like we got a party." The man grunted.

Somewhere someone shouted out "Let's test out the new blood!" And Keanu would have a Lava Plume from a Camerupt heading for him.

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

"But wow. I didn't know Kazo was from here."

Mac nodded. It really made her think. She was really traveling with a couple people she didn't know wasn't she? "Guess we don't know much about each other really do we?" Mac muttered.

Turning back to the pair they were hiding from she saw Kazo looking over to them. "Alright you two. If you're gonna follow me, you might as well meet her to. Come on,"

"Ari! You were too loud!" Mac said, loudly, as she scrambled to get out in the open and marched over towards the pair. She looked up at the Tyranitar, standing stiffly, and seemed to struggle to say anything. Then. "I'm Mac! K-Kazo's leader! He's done good work so far. Uh. Yeah!"

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 33, Down here all the fish is happy

"Do you have anything or anybody who knows about local legends or legendaries? It's one of my passions, you see."

“We were sent by a legendary called MewTwo. He’s a powerful Psychic-type who claims he can see the future. He needs us to find someone for him; we don’t know who, but he told us that the one who would know was ‘the greatest sinner in Merm’. I don’t know enough about your city to make assumptions, but do you think that person could be Gigi?” 

"But honestly, just being able to look around the city and chase that lead would be reward enough. But if you really can't let the saviors of your daughter do something as simple as that, I'll settle for the legend and legendaries thing. Better than leaving empty handed,"

The king listened to their words with as passive a face as possible. Though his eyes flashed when "Gigi" was mentioned. Once the three of them said their peace he waited for a full minute before speaking. Letting them stand there in silence. While Dora looked around in confusion.

"Gisei is a dangerous man." He began. "Letting someone see him is...ill advised. But, perhaps, as long as we are careful, I can allow a short meeting. However Dora must remain here while you talk with him. I don't know much about this Mewtwo, our records don't say much about such a Legend. I have heard the name Mew however and know they are important."

He looked towards Easter. "We have a library with some records on Legends that relate to us. I can send someone with you to take you there if you'd like."

Then towards Denku. "You're free to explore my city at your leisure, as long as you cause no trouble, of course."

Finally he looked towards Dora. "My child, come here, let me see how you've grown."

Dora nodded and waddled her way towards the Kingler. "Okay daddy!" she called out, falling on her face halfway through but squirming back to her feet.

He knelt in front of her and put a hand on her head. "You're much bigger. In fact...you've grown strong. Have you been fighting?" He looked up towards the three, giving them a suspicious look.

"I'm strong!" Came Dora's response.

"You have nothing to fear." Gwen told Lok's father. "He is under...my protection." There was an odd pause in her speaking, but she gave the man a knowing look, and then she smiled brightly towards Nine. "Of course, we should go see them right away."

The house turned out to be the biggest they had seen so far, easily triple the size of most of them, and there was a large statue of a cloaked figure on the front lawn. Seeing it, Gwen blushed, "Um, my dad is kinda big in the town." She muttered. "A-anyway, let's go in shall we?"

She moved to the door and knocked. There was some shouts inside and eventually the door swung open to reveal a Mismagius woman. She was holding onto a young Duskull boy and looked to be a bit flustered as she absentmindedly spoke up "Hello, my husband isn't here right now, what do you n-" She looked up at the group and let out a gasp. "Oh D-Arceus, Gwendoline? Welcome back love!" She hurried over and, awkwardly while holding onto the child, hugged the girl.

"It's good to see you mama." Gwen said, a bit embarrassed. The boy reached out for the girl and she instinctively took him from the mother. "And you too Nicolas."

"Oh, but I should get your sisters." The woman then just noticed Lok and Nine. "Oh, you too Lok? And...who is this young man?" She looked over at Gwen. "You didn't! I told you you'd find someone!"

Gwen blushed more. "Mom! It's not like that. L-let's just get inside shall we?"

"Oh, yes, of course, come in come in."

They entered the house, which was decorated with rather impressive looking furniture, and rather messy. Gwen winced as she floated over a pile of toys. "Mama, is everything alright?"

"Oh, yes, of course. Blair! Sabrina! Come on out! Your sister is back!"

Two identical girls came floating into the room.

"Hello Gwendoline." They said, at the same time, sounding rather bored. Then they noticed the boys and seemed to perk up. They floated over towards Lok. "Oh hello Lok, it's been so long, why don't you ever write?" They both said. Then, moved towards Nine.

"And who's this?" Blair said.
"Boyfriend?" Sabrina inquired.
"No, too cute for that." Blair responded.

Gwen let out a sigh and buried her face in her hands.

"We should rest up a bit before reporting back to the others."

"We haven't...really...done out job yet." Isole muttered, glancing over at Zygarde. The woman tilted her head at the girl but she clammed up after that. Instead she looked towards Taiga.

Isole grabbed a couple berries and popped them in her mouth but didn't seem to want to eat more than that. Even so she grabbed herself a handful of berries. Still looking at Taiga. Staring. Thinking.

She leaned forward and opened up the girl's mouth and crammed the berries into the girl's mouth. "She should eat too." Isole muttered, trying to get the unconscious girl to chew the berries.

Zygarde watched with curiosity. "You...three. You have been together long?" She asked Scarlet. "You must be here for a reason. No one seeks me out without a goal in mind. You're no simple Chasers, correct?"

ZzcS3Rf.png

On a more solemn and serious note, the group ended up leaving Lok's house and made their way over to go meet Gwen's. As the group continued to walk through the town, they eventually stopped at a place that was much larger then the other's. Nine whistled at the scale of it, Gwen explaining that her father was quite a big deal of this town, making Nine's already curious mind only wonder further about Alpha and Gwen. As they entered the house though, Gwen's mother leading them inside, as she spoke and as Gwen's sisters appeared, the same off feeling he had twice already came back. However, seeing Gwen both blushing and hiding her face Nine couldn't help but tease her. Walking closer to the girl, Nine then faced her sisters saying, "it's true. I'm not her boyfriend. After all, she turned down a date from me, so just friends for now."

"Wait you wanted to date her?" Blair asked.
"Why?" Sabrina added.

Nine chuckled saying, "well, your sister is quite the woman out there in the world, so, how could I not try?"

They look at each other, then Nine. "But we're totally cuter right?" They both said.

Not skipping a beat as he entered this trap, Nine had a sly smile on his face as he said,"well, that's one question a man can't answer."

"Why not?" Blair asked, pouting.
"No fair."Sabrina says, sounding bored again.

Ignoring the two's pouting, Nine looked Gwen's mother next. "I'm sorry if we've come at a bad time though, should we come back later?"

She looks confused. "Bad time? How so? There's no need to leave."

Nine looked around the busy and messy nature of the home. "Oh, I just figured you were busy right now. But if you aren't, then I'd love to see my traveling companion's home."

"Oh please." She laughs a little. "I'm always busy." She gestures around "And here you go then, our sweet Gwendoline's home sweet home."

Chuckling again at the woman's exuberance, he turned to Gwen saying, "it certainly is a sweet place." Looking to Lok he followed saying, "isn't it?" 

DcxYSU0.png?1

While Marie was attempting to teach the man manners it appeared that he was not the only one in need of doing so. Attempting to dodge out of the way of the thunderbolt, but with less warning this time, the girl was his by the residual sparks around the area causing the girl to wince in pain as she was shocked a bit. However, this was not where things ended. Instead, the whole area seemed to erupt to chaos as more people started to get into a brawl. With more gijinka ganging up on each other, Marie simply shouted, "hey- hey! All of you- no you stop too! Ahhhh!" Shouting in frustration the girl was then blindsided by a rampaging Rhyhorn that seemed to knock her to the side as collateral damage. 

Getting up, the girl seemed visibly angry as she said, "I said have. Some. Manners!" With the Rhyhorn turning to her, he was surprised as the little girl blasted him with a jet of water, causing him to stumble back. Cracking his knuckles, the Rhyhorn seemed ready to charge at her, only to be blasted with yet another water gun. While Marie was not the strongest of combatants, the rhyhorn himself didn't seem to be too big either, and from the continued barrage of water was knocked out fairly quickly. Looking to the rest of the crowd she shouted, "I'll teach the lot of you how to behave! Come on!" 

Edited by Skaia

Alpha Team Karaoke

Grimm nodded at the two gijinka, bowing towards Gwen. "Then I wish you all the best." The rest of the waved as the group headed out of Lok's house.

Lok had forgotten how big Gwen's house was. He let out a whistle as the group stepped inside the titanic building. Lok waved as Gwen's mother greeted him, chuckling as she mistook Nine as Gwen's boyfriend, before following her through the house. As they went inside, Lok noticed the house was rather messy. This concerned him, although his attention was brought towards Gwen's mother, who had just called for her other daughters. They entered the room and, almost immediately, came floating by towards Lok and Nine.

"Oh hello Lok, it's been so long, why don't you ever write?" They both said, Lok rubbing the back of his head.

"I've been busy... a bit too busy if you ask me." He said, shrugging. The two ghosts them seemed to shift their attention to Nine. Lok simply rolled his eyes, floating towards Gwen who had her face buried in her hand. "Ain't he a popular one." He said, before turning his attention back to Nine.

"it certainly is a sweet place." Looking to Lok he followed saying, "isn't it?" 

"It sure is, Nine." He simply said, turning around. "Just as big as I remember it..."

"We haven't...really...done out job yet." Isole muttered. She wasn't wrong, exactly. But they had done what she expected to be the hard part of the mission.

"I know." She said as Isole started feeding berries to Taiga. "We need to rest first, though." She said, turning to Zygarde, who was looking at her.

"You...three. You have been together long?" She asked Scarlet. "You must be here for a reason. No one seeks me out without a goal in mind. You're no simple Chasers, correct?" Scarlet simply nodded.

"We've been sent by Rayquaza to get you." She said simply, clearing her throat. "Ever since Volcanion parted the world has been going to shit. Ever since those Godslayers started popping up..." She gestured towards Zygarde before continuing. "Me and my companions have been sent around to gather Legends to stop these bastards from whatever the hell they're planning."

"I ask you to please come with us and help us stop these lunatics." She extended her pincer towards Zygarde. "Please..."

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Southshore Forest

When she finally started to come to, Taiga could feel some wonderful juices fill her mouth.  She munched softly, chewing what she presumed to be some sort of plump berry.  Taiga opened her eyes soon after to see Isole was the one putting the food into her mouth.  She was still weak, so all she could do was chew, but she managed to avert her eyes from the Rotom's.  

"Thanks...I guess..."  Taiga said, almost to weak for a whisper.  Taking another look around the place, she could only laugh a little bit.  "What a dump this place is..."  She managed to get out.  However, upon realizing that they were sitting across from Zygarde, she started to sweat.  "I guess we didn't die then..."  She was relieved at that fact at least.  Now was the time for negotiations to get Zygarde on their side.  Maybe Rayquaza wouldn't look down on them once this was done.  

"I ask you to please come with us and help us stop these lunatics." Scarlet extended her Pincer towards the Legend, "Please..."

"What are you sounding all desperate for...this lug owes us big time..."  Taiga wheezed.  "I don't think they're in the kind of spot...to deny...fufufufu..."

hqWiIfT.png
Inventory: Good Rod, Antidote, Kasib Berry

"Let's test out the new blood!"

"I'll teach the lot of you how to behave! Come on!" 

And just like that, chaos ensued. The whole place had erupted into a free-for-all brawl, and that meant it was time for more fighting. Some fighters - like Randy - would probably be content to be right in the middle of everything. Not Nani. She was more suited to be at the edge of the fight, if she ever fought at all. Which she had, quite a bit. I'll try to sit this one out. And for a short moment, it worked. Despite the bone she'd tossed at the Manectric - it must have missed or something - nobody was attacking Nani at first. And then she stopped being so lucky when a Pangoro walked up to her, looking real angry like her existence had offended him or something.

What was his deal?

Before she had much time to think about it, the Pangoro wound back for what would likely be an absolute beast of a punch. It was hard to tell over all the other fighting, but she was also pretty sure she heard him call her a "Pikachu freak". Seriously, what's with this guy? Oh well. He didn't seem to know the truth, but was about to get a harsh lesson. Nani jumped at the Pangoro, swinging her foot up to kick him in the chin, with pretty pink lights to make it count and causing it to make a satisfying popping noise on impact. And he was down.

"I'm not a Pikachu," she sighed, leaning in closer to the Pangoro's face. "I'm a Mimikyu." ...not that you can hear me right now. You're not looking so good from that hit.

With that, Nani turned her attention back to the things that mattered. Like Manectric. She wanted to deal with him, but also didn't want to throw herself into the middle of the chaos. And so, instead, she sat back down next to Trevor.

"If you don't like all the fighting, why not move somewhere else with the kids? Northshore's a pretty place, even if the people living there are kinda... not that great."

8GrkkS0.png

Mac nodded. "Guess we don't know much about each other really do we?" she muttered. Ari started guiltily when he heard Kazo's voice. "Alright you two. If you're gonna follow me, you might as well meet her too. Come on," His mother let a soft laugh before looking over Kazo's shoulder.

"I guess you've formed your own little gang, eh Kaz?"

"Ari! You were too loud!" Mac said, loudly, as she scrambled to get out in the open and marched over towards the pair. She looked up at the Tyranitar, standing stiffly, and seemed to struggle to say anything. Then. "I'm Mac! K-Kazo's leader! He's done good work so far. Uh. Yeah!"

Ari filed in alongside her. "And I'm Ari. I'm Kazo's f-friend!" he stuttered over the last word. Now was not the time to say he was Kazo's brother, especially in front of his mother, no matter how much he wanted it to be true... "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kazo!" he said, fighting the urge to look down at the ground and twiddle with his thumbs. Wow, Kazo's mother...she looked so big and cool. It was then that a thought hit him. Oh no. If Kazo found his mother, did that mean...? He turned his head to stare at the dragon type with wide eyes. "A-are you gonna be staying here then, Kazo?" he didn't really want him to, but if he did, then...then, that would mean...they would have to separate. Or Ari would stay too. That was a choice he wasn't sure he'd be able to make.

--

m0FODxE.png

Brooke elbowed him. "Easter! Stop thinking about random legendaries for one second." The Sylveon turned to stare at her in disbelief. Random? What? "Remember what we came here to do?" No, this was exactly what they came here to do. "We were sent by a legendary called MewTwo. He’s a powerful Psychic-type who claims he can see the future. He needs us to find someone for him; we don’t know who, but he told us that the one who would know was ‘the greatest sinner in Merm’. I don’t know enough about your city to make assumptions, but do you think that person could be Gigi?"

That was...not what he had said. But far be it from him to ruin whatever plan the Emboar was cooking up in her fiery head.

"Oh, so we are bringing up Mewtwo," Denku chipped in. "Yeah, I'm not usually one to just trust random people, but he read my mind, and teleported us pretty close to here, not placing us in the city only because he was worried of the panic that would arise. So yeah, if he says who we're looking for is here, then I'm inclined to believe him," He shrugged. "And if this 'greatest sinner in Merm' in this 'Gigi', then being able to... interrogate him would be alright. But honestly, just being able to look around the city and chase that lead would be reward enough. But if you really can't let the saviors of your daughter do something as simple as that, I'll settle for the legend and legendaries thing. Better than leaving empty handed."

Easter was impressed. Denku was rather quick on his feet. He remembered that he had done something similarly impressive before, so it shouldn't have surprised him that much, but honestly, he wasn't used to rock types being so clever. Then again, his evolved form was a dark type, and those types were naturally cunning.

"Gisei is a dangerous man." the king replied. "Letting someone see him is...ill advised. But, perhaps, as long as we are careful, I can allow a short meeting. However Dora must remain here while you talk with him. I don't know much about this Mewtwo, our records don't say much about such a Legend. I have heard the name Mew however and know they are important."

He looked towards Easter. "We have a library with some records on Legends that relate to us. I can send someone with you to take you there if you'd like."

Yes! That would work beautifully. The Sylveon bowed at that. "Many thanks," he smiled. Even if Gigi ended up being a dead end, they should be able to find something on Phione or Manaphy here.

He said something to Denku about exploring the city and then turned to Dora, beckoning her forward. He knelt in front of her and put a hand on her head. "You're much bigger. In fact...you've grown strong. Have you been fighting?" He looked up towards the three, giving them a suspicious look.

"I'm strong!" Came Dora's response.

The fairy type sighed. This kid would give him a headache. "As you probably know yourself, Your Majesty, Dora can be a bit...stubborn. We have gotten in some spats on the way here, but I assure you, she was always out of harm's way...whether she wanted to be or not." He shrugged helplessly.

--

UmBSVSF.png

Things escalated pretty quickly after that, as Keanu had guessed they would. He was about to help Marie out with her Thunderbolt issue when a shout redirected his attention. "Let's test out the new blood!" A Lava Plume headed his way, fired off by a Camerupt.

The Pikachu groaned. "See what you caused, Marie," still, his lips curved up into a grudging smile. "All right, yeh asked for it," he said, summoning a large wave of water to combat the Lava Plume. Riding on the wave, he shouted down. "Betcha didn't expect this." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Marie battling a Rhyhorn and Nani fighting a Pangoro. While the wave canceled out the plume, the fire attack was strong enough to cause the wave to dissipate into steam underneath this feet. Landing on the ground, Keanu was about to follow up with another attack when a Skarmory headed his way, slicing him with a shining gray wing. Jumping back, Keanu let loose an Electro Ball at the flying type, sighing in relief when the other squawked and fell to the ground.

"Not really a scrapper. That's more my braddah, but what can ya do," he shrugged, shooting out a wave of electricity at the Camerupt. The attack caused sparks to travel across its body in paralysis.

Edited by Sethera

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

"HaHA! I like your attitude kiddo you're going places! But if you're gonna attack you better make it count!"

"Looks like we got a party."

"Let's test out the new blood!"

It happened quite fast, Randy didn't know what happened. He watched Marie get attacked by the Manectric, who shot a Thunderbolt at her, then her getting attacked by a Rhyhorn. The Rhyhorn shouldn't be too much of an issue for her... he thought, his golden feral eyes fixating on the Manectric after the Darmanitan punched his side. That one there...time to put a dog down.

With another glare at the Manectric, he started making his way towards the Electric-type....buuuuuuut he ended up getting stopped by the Darmanitan. "Move...now." Randy gave a slight growl towards the Fire-type. "That mutt's gettin' his tail kicked..."

But it was to no avail. The Darmanitan only laughed and started swinging another punch at the Incineroar. Randy only had enough time to dodge it, bringing his arms to block it as he was knocked back a bit. Lowering his arms, he looked at the Fire-type. Big mistake on his part.

"...well, since Marie basically threw us in the fire this time...guess I'm fine with knocking some blocks off." Randy growled, cracking his neck slightly and rushing towards the Darmanitan, who tried to take another swing at him, but with a quick maneuver with a well placed Acrobatics, he leaped over the hulking Gijinka and delivered a firm kick right square in his back.

"After all...this may actually be a nice warm-up before I challenge Heatran!" he chuckled, watching the Darmanitan turn back around and rush towards him, as now both Fire-types were just throwing punches at one another.

"I'm Mac! K-Kazo's leader! He's done good work so far. Uh. Yeah!"

"Well, I'm glad to hear that," She said with a smile and a soft laugh. "Keep an eye out on him, he might complain a lot, but he's too soft for his own good," His mother's words caused Kazo to groan a bit. Well, that was pouring oil into the raging inferno that was Mac, he just knew it,"

"And I'm Ari. I'm Kazo's f-friend! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kazo!" he said.

"Aw, aren't you the cutest little thing?" She asked, squatting down so she was a little closer to Ari's height. "And you don't have to call me 'Mrs. Kazo'. That's too formal. You can call me Trish... or Mrs. Trish if you gotta," she reached down to pat Ari's head. Ari let out a question that obviously made Trish and Kazo think.

"A-are you gonna be staying here then, Kazo?"

"I... w-well, th-that is to s-say," Kazo scratched his cheek. He didn't really have an answer right now, because he sure didn't think he'd actually get this far. Trish seemed to noticed, standing up and patting Kazo's head.

"Well, you can decide later, right?" She asked with a grin before she looked over everyone. "So, what are you all doing here anyways?"

"We were just passing through. They wanna go to a wedding," Kazo commented as he pointed to Mac and Ari. Trish's face scrunched up a little.

"Ew, weddings," She said jokingly. She walked over to a bench, sitting down. "Well, come on you two," She said to Mac and Ari. "I wanna know a little more about the people my boy is traveling with. In exchange, you all can ask anything you want about Kaz. I'll answer the best I can,"

"You're free to explore my city at your leisure, as long as you cause no trouble, of course." Score. Denku bowed politely.

"Thank you for your generosity, your Highness," was the reply the dark type gave. The king picked up Dora, as if to inspect her.

"You're much bigger. In fact...you've grown strong. Have you been fighting?" He cast a glance at the group.

"As you probably know yourself, Your Majesty, Dora can be a bit...stubborn. We have gotten in some spats on the way here, but I assure you, she was always out of harm's way...whether she wanted to be or not."

"It was a headache and a half with how willing Dora was to throw herself headfirst into danger, but we did it," Denku added.

"it certainly is a sweet place."
"It sure is, Nine."

Gwen let out another groan. Then her head perked up. "Is that smoke?"

From the other room smoke was seeping in. Gwen's mother gave a start. "Oh, oh no. I forgot I was cooking. Um, excuse me, I'll get to that." She floated her way towards the kitchen. Before entering she turned. "I suppose I'll have to make extra." She smiled at the trio, unmoving, and then more smoke came billowing in and she hurried into the room.

Gwen let out a sigh. "I should make sure she doesn't hurt herself." She said, resigned to her fate. She started after her mom but, similar to her mom, paused. Looking at her sisters she held up a finger. "Don't cause any trouble."

"We won't~" they both said in a sing-song voice.

Shaking her head Gwen left the room.

Blair and Sabrina giggled as she left. "Where were we?" Blair asked.

"I think we were welcoming our guests." Sabrina answered.

The moved towards the two boys, one on each side, and grabbed their hand. Then led them to a couch and set them down, sitting next to them. It was cramped, as the couch was made for three, but they managed to squeeze in. Blair beside Nine and Sabrina beside Lok. "I bet you've been busy." Blair said.

"And we're very interested." Sabrina followed.

"So you're gonna tell us eeeeverything." They both said.

"If you don't like all the fighting, why not move somewhere else with the kids? Northshore's a pretty place, even if the people living there are kinda... not that great."

Trevor gave Nani a confused look. "This is home." He said simply. "Theirs. And mine."

The fight raged on. Though Nani might notice that while the fight seemed out of control they didn't get anywhere near the pair of them the whole time.

The Darmanitan facing off against Randy looked to be getting impatient. His arms began to glow as he raised them high and, his muscles bulging, he brought them down in a Superpower attack.

After being Surfed and Shocked the Camerupt looked to be dazed. However he didn't look to want to stop. With a low growl he charged in towards Keanu in an attempt to Take Down the Pikachu.

Seemingly attracted by Keanu's theatrics a Gurdurr came in from the side swinging his fists towards the Pikachu.

Marie would find the Manectric landing in front of her again. "Heya kiddo, really didn't expect something like that outta you." He pointed towards the Rhyhorn. "But that's what I love bout this place, anyone can fight!" He chuckled and then opened his mouth, unleashing electrical fangs that attempted to latch onto the girl.

A few more minuted later all the inhabitants of Trailsau paused for a moment. The ground rumbled. And a roar could be heard from the volcano.

A man could be faintly seen emerging from the top of the volcano. One hand on the edge and leaning forward.

"Fiiiight meeeeee!" The man roared. The people currently fighting seemed to think about it, then shrugged, and went straight back to the battle at hand. While Heatran roared atop his volcano.

"Someone'll challenge him, eventually." Trevor said. "When they feel like it....the kids probably are gonna...use this time to go up there." Trevor said, watching Heatran with wariness.

"I ask you to please come with us and help us stop these lunatics." She extended her pincer towards Zygarde. "Please..." 

"What are you sounding all desperate for...this lug owes us big time..."  Taiga wheezed.  "I don't think they're in the kind of spot...to deny...fufufufu..."

Isole rolled her eyes, sat back, and chewed on some of the edible roots Zygarde offered. "I'm sure that'll work." She said in a quiet, but sarcastic, voice.

The Legend swept her gaze over the two. "Rayquaza." She said with a growl. "I will fight them, those slayers, when they come here. But I will not work with that cretin." She stood up. "And you are not going to command me to do so. I do not want to even hear his name."

"Someone's got a grudge." Isole muttered.

Zyrgarde looked at her. She shrugged and looked away. "Just saying..."

Team Mac, Day 23, Ogren

"Keep an eye out on him, he might complain a lot, but he's too soft for his own good,"

Mac puffed out her chest and nodded firmly, regaining her confidence. "Of course, I know he's a bit wimpy sometimes but I'll keep an eye on him and toughen him up and that's a promise!"

"A-are you gonna be staying here then, Kazo?"

Mac glared at Ari for making that suggestion. "Didn't you hear what I just said?" She whispered to him. But then peeked over at Kazo to hear what his answer would be.

She didn't like the lack of confidence from Kazo so she shook a finger at him. "You're not getting out of this that easily."

Then the girl heard his mother's words and smiled. "Yeah, weddings are dumb, but maybe something exciting will happen." She walked over to the side of the bench, thought about sitting, but remained standing. Limiting the difference in height between the two. "Not much to know about me. Cept that I'm gonna be famous some day. Kinda like a Legend myself!" She looked over at Kazo and smirked. "So, did you know that ladies reeeally like your son?"

Team Neo Not Dark, Day 33, The Fish On the Land Ain't Happy

The king let out a sigh and hung his head. "Yes, she does like to get her way doesn't she." He put his hands on her shoulders. "You don't have to fight anymore. You're home, Dora, and everything is alright now."

"Can I see mama now?" Dora said and the group would see the king's eyes widen momentarily.

"Yes, of course...of course Dora. She'll be glad to see you." He looked up at the group. "You may go now. My soldiers will escort you wherever you want to go."

He gave a few gestures and, from behind the waterfall, several Gijinka emerged. One went to each of the three of the group. To Brooke, a Starmie. To Easter, a Tentacruel. And to Denku, a Poliwrath. "They will help you find whatever you need."

5bGoK6n.png

iU8EggM.png

This seemed to be getting out of hand fast. Right now the Darmanitan seemed to be getting impatient with the fight with Randy...though the Incineroar didn't know why. In all honesty, he was having a blast. Nevertheless, the Darmanitan apparently was now putting some Superpower into his arms, swinging them downward towards him. S-Shit! Randy dodged to his left, skidding some as he glanced over at the Darmanitan.

Hmph...that definitely was an attempt at a finishing blow. he thought, keeping his eyes fixated on the Darmanitan. However, he glanced at the others and saw they...well, everyone except Nani, was having much more of a hard time. Keanu still had to deal with a Camerupt, but was now having a Gurdurr swinging at him. His fists clenched tightly. Then his eyes were stuck on Marie now being forced to fight the Manectric. Again, his fists tightened even more. I need to kick his tail...but I gotta deal with this big ape first.

Randy was about to stand back up from his crouched position, but stopped suddenly at hearing a loud booming roar emerging from the volcano.

"Fiiiight meeeeee!"

There the Incineroar saw the source of the roar...a man...with a hand on the edge of the volcano. A safe bet: it was Heatran. A smirk began to creep upon his face at seeing the figure. Of course, the gijinka was pretty high up, so shouting back at the Legend that he was challenging him wasn't going to happen. Still...maybe he could cause a scene and get Heatran's attention that way.

Randy's gaze went from the volcano back towards the Darmanitan, his smirk still there as he cracked his neck slightly. "Alright, ke kani. You wanna go all out, then let's go all out. After all...I got an audience now. And this might be the one way I can get a chance to fight him." he said, motioning his head towards the volcano. Taking a deep breath, he slammed his fists together, as a dark energy began to engulf his fists and then his arms.

BGM

"Heh...these fists of mine overflow with a powerful DARKNESS!!" he said, beginning to roar. Shifting his standing position into a rushing stance, he growled and continued. "Their deathly glow tell me to grasp victory!!! HERE I GO!!!" With another roar, the Incineroar rushed towards the Darmanitan, before leaping into the air and spinning to strike at the Fire-Type.

"DARKEST....LARIAT!!!" Randy roared, bringing his right arm and fist down, then continuing his momentum and bringing his left arm and fist down, both striking down at the Darmanitan. If this didn't at least knock him for a loop to where he couldn't fight, then maybe it would disorient him long enough to finish the job.

DcxYSU0.png?1

After Marie had taken down the Ryhorn she looked to see who else would be needing a strict time out, when suddenly the man who had started this all had appeared before her. Looking at the Manetric, pouting at him saying, "excuse me, but I'm still - ah!" While she was getting worked up, Marie managed to move backward out of the way of the thunder fang, not being chomped down by the electric jaws of the man. She was, however, then shoulder checked by the man as he used the momentum of his bite to hit her. 

Standing back upright, still ready to fight he said, "sorry kiddo, what was that? You're going to need to speak up." 

"Why you- " the girl grumbled to herself, as she slowly picked herself back up. "Fine!" Letting out a sharp shout, a pink pulse of energy shot forward. 

The man didn't seem to make any attempt to dodge it, not that it was an easy task to begin with, and the attack merely hit him. Instead, shaking his arm out, which he used to take the blow, he looked to Marie. "That's a start. But it should be something more like this!" On his last word, his voice seemed to carry on in to a powerful roar, blowing Marie and a few other nearby gijinka backwards. 

Getting worked up again, Marie shouted, "then how about this!" 

Yet again she fired another pulse of fairy energy, this one decidedly stronger than the first one he was hit with, before the man said, "there we go. Now you're getting the hang of it. But," he pointed to the mountain as Heatran shouted from atop it. "Still gotta match that, I'd say." 

Marie looked dumbfounded at the legend atop the mountain, saying, "and he wants to fight that thing."

The Manetric just shrugged saying, "just another part of home sweet home." Seeming to be amped up now, the Manetric then began to charge his hand with electricity, before saying, "let's hear it one more time." Firing a thunderbolt at the girl, Marie let out yet another shout only for the two attacks to collide. Though Marie's was boosted up in power, it was still far under the level of the bolt, and thus the electric attack broke through and struck Marie. While being shocked, the Manetric then swiftly closed the gap, kicking Marie in the gut and knocking her back again. "Nice work, but not enough yet, Kiddo." 

Coughing, badly injured, Marie got worked up yet again, the girl slowly tried to get to her feet. "I am so going to teach everyone manners."

Zygarde didn't seem too keen on the idea of working with Rayquaza, as she flat out refused to join them. Scarlet let out a sigh, clearing her throat. Rayquaza had warned them about her not liking other legendaries, but she thought maybe with what just happened, she'd be more willing to cooperate.

"I don't know what happened between you and... him... but right now there's something much more pressing than that. We need everyone on the same page to try and stop these slayers."

"It is very like him to send warriors without giving them any knowledge. I have no fear of these slayers. They can try but they will fail. I won't be caught unawares next time they come." Scarlet let out a sigh, shaking her head. Why were legends so dense?

"I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. I mean, we barely managed to beat Veronica with the three of us." She said, trying to keep her tone nice.

"Had I known they would be coming here I would be ready. If it means fighting for him then I'd rather fight alone."

"I'm sure he's not too thrilled to go out of his way to send us for your help either, and yet here we are. Hell, he didn't seem at all pleased to get our help. Doesn't that say anything to you about how dire the situation is?" Scarlet could feel herself start to get frustrated, but she tried to keep it contained and civil.

Zygarde glared at Scarlet. "That monster has no reason besides cowardice to not want my help."

"Cowardly or not, he needs your help. The world needs your help." She said. "None of us are strong enough to take on the Godslayers on our own, not even you."

Zygarde stood up. "You come here and make demands of me and you don't even know what you ask. You helped me so I heard you out but this arrogance stinks of Rayquaza." Now Scarlet was starting to lose it. Zygarde had the audacity to call her arrogant, after what she had just told her? She couldn't help herself.

The Scizor clenched her pincers. "Arrogance?" She got off of her knees, standing up and facing the legend. "No, this is not arrogance. I've seen what these Godslayers can do - I know what these bastards are capable of. Legends are dropping like flies left and right because they probably though they could take the Godslayers on by themselves. That's arrogance!"

Zygarde stoop closer to Scarlet, pressing against her. "Do you always walk into a stranger's home and make demands of them? You are healed up now so leave this place before my patience wears thin." Her patience was wearing thin!? Scarlet could feel the urge to just sock the legend in the face then and there, gritting her teeth. She knew, however, that wouldn't go well for anyone involved.

"So we come all the way here and save you, and you can't even do us this one favor!?" Scarlet shouted, taking a deep breath as she turned away. "You don't have to stick around after we get rid of the slayers!" She turned around to Zygarde, glaring at the legend. "We just need you to come with us so we can attack the Godslayers before they make a move, and then you can leave. I'm not asking you to amend whatever the hell happened between you two; I'm not even asking you to talk to the guy!" She angrily made her way towards the wall, slamming her head into it in frustration.

"I will fight in my own way. Not at the behest of that man." Zygarde snarled. Why did they have to deal with legends?

pl37ikL.jpg?1

oe3ZVDT.png

Team Showdown - Southshore Forest

Taiga watched on, containing her laughter at Scarlet's attempts at persuasion.  The situation was escalating to a hilarious extent, but it was hard for her to breath, let alone laugh.  All she could do was wear a goofy, worn-out smile.  Propping herself upwards with the help of Isole's shoulder, Taiga took a deep breath.  It still stung, but it seemed she needed to save the day once again.  

"Now, now," She said, trying to cut through the tension with her silver tongue, "Let's all take a little breather here.  Arceus knows ya need it.  Both of ya."  Taiga motioned for the two of them to take a breath, demonstrating how it was done, but abruptly coughing during it.  "Zygarde...I totally get where you're comin' from.  I hate that bastard too...the way he looks at me..."  It sent a cold chill down her spine, one that made one of her eyes twitch shut out of anger.  "I hate his guts.  And I don't think he's taken a liking to me neither.  But here I am, runnin' errands for the bastard."  

"He has a way of getting his way..." She growled. 

"And I don't even think he's gonna thank us for our hard work...but I'm not in it for that."  Taiga's smiled a bit, before remembering she hadn't thanked the Legend either.  "I was unconscious before, so I'll say it now for all of us.  Thanks Zygarde...for the shelter and food, and for getting rid of that dingbat."  

"I don't punish those who help me," She said, looking to Taiga, "If I see him, I might kill him myself."  

"Hell, I'll help ya! Fufufufu!"  Taiga said, with a toothy grin.  "But then that'd make me a godslayer, right?  I'd be really tail fin backwards then, huh?  Fufufufu!"  She managed to get in a few laughs before having another coughing fit.  "Listen...if you really don't want to help, I can't change your mind...and I guess we'll fail on this mission...but you should know that there are more of them out there.  The godslayers, I mean.  And to lure you out...they're going to set fire to every forest on the planet...they don't care about the planet....you're their only objective."  Taiga, looked at Zygarde in the eye for a while.  "If we had your help...we could stop them before they get the chance..."

"If...If he finds out where they are, then I will go there.  But I do not want to be where he is until then." She growled again.  

"That's all a girl can ask for."  Taiga said, with a relieved sigh.  "Trust me, being that high up also makes a Sharpedo queasy.  Fufufu."  Taiga lowered her head, as she looked to the rest of the food that Isole had, taking some for herself.  "When that day comes, I can't wait to fight with you again...you pack a mean punch Gardey!"      

"Next time I'll make sure it's meaner."  

"Make sure not to get me caught in the crossfire!  Fufufu!"  She laughed, before taking another bite of berry.  Fruit was pretty good from time to time...like a little sweet treat different than meat.  But it must've been the taste of victory on all fronts.  She turned to Scarlet, before whispering to her.  "We gotta work on your charisma."  She winked, before turning to Isole.  "You're changin' too...finally defrostin' a bit?  fufufu."  

Alpha Team Karaoke

Lok found himself on the couch with Nine and both of Gwen's sister, somewhat packed together but not uncomfortably so. Naturally, Blair and Sabrina were curious about their adventures. "Where to begin..." Lok said, scratching his chin.

"Well, it all started at..." He said, frowning a bit when he remembered what happened at Juyu. "...soon after I left here. For the festival thing I was talking about!" He said, quickly turning his frown upside down. "It was a lot of fun! We bumped into some very interesting people, like this idol girl and a cool Empoleon chick! Oooh, and there were these thugs there too! Oooh, and a Sylveon! We thought he was going to tag along, but that didn't end up happening." He said, deciding to gloss over the events a bit. After all, Kayla was there with them, and he'd rather not remind her too much about Juyu, not after what happened to it. "Not him though." He said, pointing at Nine. "He wasn't there. Or at least I didn't see him there." He shrugged, before seemingly going to another train of thought.

"Oh yeah, I should explain how I met this guy" He snapped his fingers, pointing to Nine. "We met him in Adarid. He helped us fight this scary Xatu. Ooh, and then we met..." He stop suddenly. He had tried to forget about Fiona, and had been relatively successful since they got here, but being seconds away from mentioning her made everything come flooding back. "A-Actually, maybe Nine should talk about how we met... Haha..." He said, trying to keep his cool, but something was very clearly bothering him.

"Yeah, weddings are dumb, but maybe something exciting will happen." Mac walked over to the side of the bench, not sitting down, opting to keep standing instead.  "Not much to know about me. 'Cept that I'm gonna be famous some day. Kinda like a Legend myself!" She looked over at Kazo and smirked. "So, did you know that ladies reeeally like your son?"

"Ooooooooh really?" A mischievious grin spread across her face. "Well, I know my boy is a shy boy... but I knew he'd attracted the ladies anyways,"

"H-hey, that's not true at all!" Kazo said in a panicked tone. He looked over to Ari. "Mac's just exaggerating, right Ari?" He really didn't know why Mac thought this, but last thing he wanted was for this to get weird or awkward around his mom.

"Can I see mama now?" Yeah, that made sense. Of course Dora would want to see her mother. Actually come to think of it, why wasn't she here now?

"Yes, of course...of course Dora. She'll be glad to see you." The king looked up at the group. "You may go now. My soldiers will escort you wherever you want to go." A Poliwrath was assigned to Denku. "They will help you find whatever you need."

"Well, I hope we get along well," Denku said to the Poliwrath. "Call me Denku," After the Poliwrath's response, Denku turned to Brooke. "Do you want me to come with you to see Gisei? Might save us a trip and some time,"

Brooke wasn’t comfortable separating with Dora, but it was something she was going to have to adjust to. If Gisei was as dastardly as the King implied than the little Wooper would have no reason not to stay with her father. Brooke felt like someone had punched a hole through her chest everytime she thought of that, so she chose to focus on other things for now.

The guards assigned to them weren’t lost on the merchant. Every guard was, elementally, superior to the gijinka they were guarding. Brooke instinctively wiggled her fingers, loosening them up for a fight that no one else seemed to think was coming. Was she really just being paranoid? She couldn’t shake the feeling that something was irrevocably wrong in the underwater city. “My name’s Brooke. Adoles, if you care for the full name,” she said to the Starmie approaching her. “You the one taking me to Gisei?”

"Do you want me to come with you to see Gisei? Might save us a trip and some time,” Denku asked from a few feet behind her.

Brooke jumped slightly. She hadn’t expected another voice, even Denku’s. She really was too high-strung. “Yeah, sure. Sounds good to me,” she nodded, playing her jumpiness off and hoping that her companion didn’t comment.