Nyx

Post stuff you've recently bought

Or in some cases purchases that have recently arrived. I remember this thread as far back as 2015. So I thought it'd be fun to post here. Just post a photo of what you bought recently or purchases that have been delivered. And if you don't have photos, you can use images from the site or whatever. Then post a little about it.

To start off:

DsdSfRa.jpg

I ordered three Secret Rare copies of Denko Sekka last week, and a Gameboy Micro with a charger just this Sunday. Both arrived yesterday. I've wanted a Gameboy Micro for years. And now I finally have it. It didn't come with Pokemon Emerald. I already had that game for years (since I used to have a functional DS Lite).

Edited by Nyx

Because there's nowhere online to watch the vast majority of it and the files are so damn impossible to come by, I bought a data DVD set of Sasuke/Ninja Warrior competitions 1-35 from some random guy on a site I'd never heard of before, and I couldn't be happier to be watching the show again.

PnF0CnF.jpg?1

Also I got a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for Smash Ultimate. I'm just not a fan of the GameCube controller triggers and the Joy Con's sticks don't feel sturdy enough for that sort of game.

Edited by Shradow

Last Friday I ordered some cards from Savage Strike. In the picture is four of the cards from that set (three each, except Borreload Savage Dragon. Only one copy). And today, I went to the store and came across Lego Overwatch sets! So I bought two of them. In the picture I included the one I assembled (the second one's got D. Va and Reinhardt).

RN465YJ.jpg

On 2/11/2019 at 11:33 AM, Thar said:

You mean besides food?

You might've already seen it in the Discord, but it's relavant:

20190117_195448.jpg

Technically, you can post just about anything you've bought. You could argue it'd be redundant to post food, given an older topic dedicated to it. But since that one hasn't been posted in quite a while, you could post food here that you've bought as well. 

Anywho, over the course of the past week or two:

Ha9ajFu.jpg

Bought Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, Final Fantasy Tactics, Super Mario Land 2 6 Golden Coins, the Transformer Windblade, 3 Soulburners, another Overwatch Lego set, and a Hotwheels for nostalgia. Last week I went to the store to buy Soulburner, but there was none, so I just bought the Lego set. Today, they were restocked so I bought 3.