Sign in to follow this  
Nyx

Post and I'll post your superhero name and power(s)

19 hours ago, Chaos Sonic said:

9Ybgz.gif

Victor

Quick on your feet, your running and agility are twice as fast as that of the average human! But your true might lies within your fists. With enough force, a single punch is capable of knocking almost anything back! People, stone, metal, vehicles, wind, and water! So yeah, be gentle with those fist bumps you give to your friends.

18 hours ago, Yui said:

R4WK7dk.gif

Trickster

Capable of opening up portals to get from one destination to another or to get enemies and essentials to you or bars. You also have a pocket dimension that you can enter. It's not all big, but it's your dimension and no one else has one. No one can take that from you. And as trivial as it may be, you also have heightened senses; making it easier for you to use your portals more efficiently.

18 hours ago, Thar said:

undefined

Rockjaw

Capable of biting and digesting generally anything (metal, stone, wood, ect.). But you are also capable of changing your body from flesh to rock solid stone. Both of these abilities granting you the alias of Rockjaw. So you can smash something to pieces with your stone fists or eat your way through.

18 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

(I mean, if everyone's gonna post a gif...)

tenor.gif

Gigabyte

Capable of shrinking in size, multiplying, and shooting electricity. You can shoot electricity and clone yourself in regular size as well; the shrinking's mostly to help get into certain enemies and defeating them from the inside out. You may shrink, but you are no small thing in the grand scheme of things.

17 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

pretend this is a gif

Captain Iron

Your power is super strength! Capable of moving structures, lifting cars, your own house, kicking down any door, and taking damage! You have a sword (hence the captain), but it's mostly for show. Since your bare hands alone are plenty.

17 hours ago, Saiku said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9447157

Shinobi

Super speed and turning invisible are your abilities. Not only can you run fast, but your hands can also move fast. Just imagine how many shurikens can be thrown! Or I guess how fast you can type. Whatever the task be, you can be sure to accomplish it as quick as possible. Or use invisibility for stealth.

6 hours ago, iarimakousei said:

SUPERHEROES

undefined

Star

Capable of absorbing light itself and shooting it out of your palms as projectiles are your powers. A solar powered superhero, but if you were already outside in the daytime, then you have already obtained light. It stockpiles, so you can use it at night. You just got to remember to spend more time outside is all.

1 hour ago, British Soul said:

Who needs a gif anyway?

Phantom

You get your alias from two traits. The first being that you like to dress formally and bear a mask (like Tuxedo Mask I guess), despite this outfit being more of a hinderance than help. The other being the ability to pass through walls, floors, doors, and more through will. This power also helps keep you from getting hit from enemies. Basically you no clip in real life.

Sorry for disappearing, folks. I fell ill.

On 2/10/2019 at 6:05 PM, Void said:

giphy.gif

Nocturne

Capable of turning invisible in the darkness, sending enemies into a dark dimension (or "Shadow Realm" if you will), and concentrating darkness itself into projectiles. You are quite literally the night.

On 2/10/2019 at 10:56 PM, rep said:

Rook

You are a walking arsenal. Capable of fathoming weapons out of thin air. Swords, firearms, and even shields.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:47 AM, Darj said:

Me!Me!Me!

Hallow

You are capable of sprouting wings, spawning smaller winged minions (no, not the ones from Despicable Me), and claws. You get your name from your wings, as people mistake you for an angel.

i cant think of anything to post without seeming lame or trying too hard so imma just say hi

Edited by cr47t

On 2/14/2019 at 10:51 AM, cr47t said:

i cant think of anything to post without seeming lame or trying too hard so imma just say hi

You could post a gif from The Incredibles or type a silly quote from the movie. Anywho:

Nanobreaker

Your powers are levitating, turning your arm into a blade, and instantly hacking into a piece of technology. How often you play white hat hacker however is up to you.

On 2/15/2019 at 7:50 PM, Azure said:

undefined

Arcana

Always carry a pack of cards with you. Playing, tarot, Yugioh. It doesn't matter. You can turn any of those pieces of cardboard into deadly explosives (like Gambit!). You can also teleport to short distances, float, and turn invisible. Wow the crowd!

Edited by Nyx

On 3/6/2019 at 6:18 PM, The Frost King said:

OrangeBogusDrever-size_restricted.gif

Metallius

You are capable of changing your body into metal. Practically making you a literal iron man. You are also capable of bending metal at will (kind of like that one old bald villain). Just don't go out in a downpour in that metal form. You might rust.

On 2/14/2019 at 3:13 AM, Nyx said:

Hallow

You are capable of sprouting wings, spawning smaller winged minions (no, not the ones from Despicable Me), and claws. You get your name from your wings, as people mistake you for an angel.

I really like this one, even if it gives me a vibe of Hawks from MHA. I wouldn't mind joining a Hero RP with a character with this power.