Sign in to follow this  
The Chayncemaniac

Voice Actors Across All Media

Have you ever wondered what voice actors have done outside of characters they're most famous for? Well, thanks to my comic con experience last weekend, I was curious and the 4 voice actors I met have done voices across all media (anime, tv, video games) and it blows my mind who some of them have voiced. If you have any aside from these 4, feel free to share! 

Kyle Hebert

Kyle Hebert is most notable for his role as teen/adult Gohan in the ENTIRE Dragon Ball franchise (the Funimation dub and video games). HOWEVER after doing some research, I learned that not only is he Gohan, but since 2009 he's been voicing Street Fighter's Ryu INCLUDING Ryu in Wreck-It Ralph and Ralph Breaks the Internet, he also voices Kiba Inuzuka in Naruto and he's even won an award for Best English Voice Actor for his role as Kamina in Gurren Lagann. He's also voiced Greymon, MetalGreymon, WarGreymon and Omnimon in Digimon Adventure tri and Last Evolution Kizuna. He also voices Crasher Wake in the mobile game Pokemon Masters.

Jeremy Inman

Jeremy Inman is most famous for his role as Android 16 in Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball video games included). He also voiced Gouki in Yu Yu Hakusho, Mohawk in season 2 of Black Clover, Captain Akitaru Obi in Fire Force, Taggart the Huntsman in Borderlands 2 and Drunk William in Borderlands 3.

Chuck Huber

Out of the 4, besides Kyle Hebert, Chuck Huber has been in A LOT of iconic voice roles. Hiei in Yu Yu Hakusho, Dr Franken Stein in Soul Eater, Shou Tucker in Fullmetal Alchemist, Turner Grey in Ace Attorney, Android 17, Hell Fighter 17, Super 17, Kibito, Garlic Jr, Pilaf, Android 13, and Master Shen in the entire Dragon Ball franchise, Matchstick, Mick Zaford, Barlo Gutter, and Ulysses from Borderlands 2, Jess Collins and Ash from The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, Tassiter from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and Dr Hans Volter from Killing Floor 2 just to name a few.

Kent Williams

Kent Williams has been more active in voice acting, but he hasn't had as many iconic roles as Chuck Huber. There are some pretty iconic roles he's done though. Android 20, Mercenary Tao, Janemba,  Supreme Kai, Old Kai all from Dragon Ball, Father in Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Jura in Fairy Tail, Nobunagun in Nobunagun, the Judge in Ace Attorney, Bruce Wayne in the YouTube series Death Battle, Incinerator Clayton and Corporal Reiss from Borderlands 2.

What are some voice actors you've met or done research on that it's blown your mind that they voice some roles that you had no idea?