Shradow

Nintendo Direct - 02.13.2019

Mario Maker 2. Lots of new features. Release June

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Summer

Box Boy and Box Girl. 270 stages. April 26

3.0 update for Smash in Spring. Release date for Joker is April. More Amiibos.

More content coming for Captain Toad. Some free some DLC

Blood Stained on Switch shown. Summer

Dragon Quest Builders 2. July 12

Focus on Dragon Quest 11. Fall

Disney Party game

More Star Fox crossover with Starlink. April

Rune Factory 4. This year. 5 in the works

Oninaki. Square RPG. Summer

Yoshi Craft World demo today. Release March 29

Focus on Fire Emblem: Three Houses. July 26

Tetris Battle Royal. Free. Out today.

Death By Daylight coming to Switch. Fall

Deltarune Chapter 1. February 28. Free

Daemon X Machina. ProtoType Missions free today. Release Summer

Grind Autosport (Racing Game). Summer

Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice. Spring.

MK11. April 23

Unravel 2. March 22

Assassin's Creed 3 Remaster. May 21

FF7. March 26

FF9. Today

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! March 20

Astral Chain. Platinum project. August 30

Link's Awakening. Very different art style. This year.

Oninaki looks cool. I still need to play I Am Setsuna and Lost Sphear, too.

I'm getting Bloodstained on PS4.

Dragon Quest is a series I need to get into more, I've only played partway through VIII.

Three Houses looks really fun. The school setting is unexpected, but it looks cool. I was getting Valkyria Chronicle vibes cuz of the home base stuff, actually.

Link's Awakening remake looks very cute, I never played the original so I'll probably get that.

I knew Astral Chain was a Platinum game within seconds, it looks sick.

Smash totally blue balled us with the announcement of the announcement of 3.0 and a few frames of Joker, though. ?

Edited by Shradow

Straight away the thing that got me the most hype, Super Mario Maker 2. Still got the Wii U out for quite a bit just to play the original. Beside the obvious focus in Harry Potter Emblem, pretty much only Astral Chain looked pretty cool to me but oooooh, Link's Awakening remake! 

Some things definitely looked alright anyway, I could not say this could be disappointing in any way for most Nintendo fans. Sucks for Animal Crossing fans, but it really wasn't that long since the announcement for a series that seems to have a long development cycle. 

Missed exactly what extra content for Captain Toad was exactly, but some being paid makes me think actual new levels, and that would be great. 

Edited by Nico

Stuff I'm interested in.

Mario Maker, Box Boy and Box Girl, Captain Toad, Blood Stained, Yoshi, FE:3H, Yoshi, TETRIS, Daemon X Machina, Unravel 2,  Astral Chain, and Link's Awakening. 

Mario Maker is something I'm super excited for. Curious if Nintendo isn't going to do 2D Mario for a while since we're getting a second Maker game.

Shocked we didn't even see Joker in action. We have to see him some time before his release so, yay more Smash stuff in the near future?

When was the last time we saw Blood Stained? I feel like its been quiet for a while. Game looks great.

Free Tetris makes me more excited than it should.

Astral Chain looks really interesting. It has some big names behind it so it should be really good.

Link's Awakening looks so weird. I don't know how I feel about the art style but really cool to see Nintendo experiment more. 

As someone pointed out on Twitter, Hellblade was made by Ninja Theory which is now owned by Microsoft. This is really interesting imo. 

We got a lot of RPG stuff, but that isn't that shocking since the Switch is a good home for them.

Also holy shit Tetris Battle Royale is a fucking great idea, and they even shadow dropped it! I won't play it since I'm bad at Tetris, but I love the idea.

Surprisingly I might actually pick up the Zelda game...

Mostly, of course, interested in Three Houses. Astral Chain looks super fun and the Final Fantasy games might want to pick up too.

Also I have become addicted to saying "Tsum Tsum"

While I have no love for Assassin's Creed, after Black Flag being the sole installment on Wii U and Ubisoft turning its back on the system after that, I'm grateful that Ubisoft is giving the Switch a chance between the Cloud version of Odyssey, and now this report of AC3 and Liberation. Honestly kind of hoping this could mean a port for Rogue.

I've given Tetris 99 a try. It's crazy, but I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Yoshi's Crafted World is one of my most hyped games right now, so the new stuff we got here was neat. Tried the demo last name, and the idea of going through the levels backwards is fairly entertaining with minimizing making the level feel like a retread.

Link's Awakening was really unexpected, but I'm definitely looking forward to that. Glad this seems to be blending A Link Between Worlds' style with the original game.

Fire Emblem Three Houses is coming out just in time for my birthday. I'm going to side with the Blue Lions.

For Three Houses I really want to side with Claude because of how attractive he is, but Edelgard's squad looks way cooler with Bernadetta, Petra, Dorothea, and Caspar. They've even combined FEH's greatest fears into one man, Linhardt.

Edited by Shradow