Sign in to follow this  
Thar

Thar's AMA

what's a type of moral of the story that you can't find yourself able to agree with?

On 5/14/2022 at 1:01 AM, worK said:

Favorite Scandal song

On 5/15/2022 at 4:11 PM, yui said:

what's a type of moral of the story that you can't find yourself able to agree with?

Probably anything that tries to generalize an issue that's more complicated than what the writer makes it out to be. Like, say the writer believes one thing can be achieved a certain way, but it would only be viable in a perfect world while in reality there is so much more to consider that they either don't seem to know or refuse to try and understand.

What's something you've done that you feel like maybe you should regret, but you absolutely do not regret it and are potentially proud of it?

On 6/10/2022 at 8:07 PM, yui said:

What's something you've done that you feel like maybe you should regret, but you absolutely do not regret it and are potentially proud of it?

Spending about $2000 on diecast cars and mounting shelves over the course of a few months.

On one hand, it's a LOT of money to have spent on something I have no practical use for while I should be budgeting and building up my savings. On the other, though, with the time and effort I took to mounting everything on my bedroom wall, it was 100% worth it and I never get tired seeing it whenever I go in there. Also if it comes down to it, I could profit from it over time, so it's a win-win.

Edited by Thar

what are some of your favorite beasties in Monster Hunter?

On 7/1/2022 at 9:10 PM, yui said:

what are some of your favorite beasties in Monster Hunter?

Basarios. I'm a simple man. I see a walking volcano, I like.

Also Rajang cause If you could jump up and superplex a flying beast 3 times your size, then I don't care what anyone says cause that's just badass.

We'll throw in Bazelgeuse as well, cause it's basically a living bomber.

Edited by Thar

21 minutes ago, Comrade Duck said:

Who is the strongest member of Phoenix Squadron in your opinion and why is it Chopper?

If you can survive in space without a suit, you're by default the strongest member of any crew.

Tho Hera is a very close second fav for me because 1.) Twi'lek 2.) Pilot 3.) Team mom

Edited by Thar

20 hours ago, yui said:

which one were/are you?

Fhb9C6EXEAA3-iD?format=jpg&name=small

Train, most likely. Built to run on paths built for me, pretty much useless dead weight without them, but hard to stop when I get going.

In games, would you rather use a character you really like and are okay with or one you don't like much and are great with?

(like as in enjoy, and like as in like the character/design)

1 hour ago, LordCowCow said:

In games, would you rather use a character you really like and are okay with or one you don't like much and are great with?

(like as in enjoy, and like as in like the character/design)

The former if it's casual. The latter if it's not.

Edited by Thar