Sign in to follow this  
Thar

Thar's AMA

9 minutes ago, LordCowCow said:

Diamond or Pearl?

I played Diamond, cause I liked Dialga's design.

11 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Top four Elite Four members? (No Champions)

In no particular order:

- Lorelei
- Karen
- Drake
- Wilkstrom

The champion to this dream League would be Cynthia, obviously.

On 9/27/2021 at 12:41 AM, LordCowCow said:

Pokemon question. Favorite base stage starter, middle stage starter, and final stage starter? (for instance Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur)

Base: Cyndaquil
Middle: Grovyle
Final: Blastoise (but you probably already knew that.)

You are the monkey's paw. What wish do you look forward to granting, and what's the catch?

13 minutes ago, yui said:

You are the monkey's paw. What wish do you look forward to granting, and what's the catch?

World peace, but I assume they meant "world piece" so I just give them a chunk of dirt.

Edited by Thar

it is the spooky times, and so the most important seasonal question must be asked. are you for or against candy corn?

4 minutes ago, yui said:

it is the spooky times, and so the most important seasonal question must be asked. are you for or against candy corn?

Against.

I used to love it, but now I feel sick at the sight of it. Also too much damage has been done to my teeth to wanna chew them regardless.

5 hours ago, LordCowCow said:

Besides Advance Wars what Tactical RPG have you played? Any that you haven't but caught your interest?

Various Fire Emblem games
Wargroove (similar to AW, but fantasy-setting.)
Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
Wildermyth
Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
Pathway
Various Shadowrun games
Various Avernum games
Divinity Original Sin 1 & 2
Baldur's Gate 3

Just the ones I could remember/reference. I enjoy those types of games cause it lets me take my time to think, but since it tends to drag out (and every so often the enemy is especially brutal), I'm often burnt out pretty quickly. Not the same as it was back when I had a DS.

EDIT: Forgot to answer the second half but I'm at my work computer so I can't pull up Steam. Though I've always been curious about Disco Asylum to list one.

Edited by Thar

bringing your question right back round to ya

What's your favorite slasher film character?

9 hours ago, yui said:

bringing your question right back round to ya

What's your favorite slasher film character?

Always been a Jason guy. Something about the hockey mask, plus I have a thing for machetes.

giphy.gif

bringing your question back to your own AMA: what's your favorite and least favorite daedalus hammer upgrades in hades?

2 hours ago, yui said:

giphy.gif

bringing your question back to your own AMA: what's your favorite and least favorite daedalus hammer upgrades in hades?

My favorite I'd have to give to Dread Flight for Shield of Chaos, specifically paired with Thunder/Tempest Flourish (or both if I managed to get the duo.) Great for crowds and very fun to watch it clear rooms, especially in Styx when everything's empowered and you're in such close quarters.

My least favorite we can agree that Twin Shot is just balls. When I'm playing Bow, precision is key, and having my shots fire anywhere except where I'm aiming is just not something I find useful by any means.

It's now been three months to the day since Hololive Council made their debuts. What's your take on the squad now that we've had some time to get used to em?

1 hour ago, yui said:

It's now been three months to the day since Hololive Council made their debuts. What's your take on the squad now that we've had some time to get used to em?

Honestly, I just love them all equally now. My "ranked" list was merely from first impressions, but I just appreciate what they all bring to the circle. Already with the collabs with the JP members as well as EN Gen 1 is nice to see, especially considering collabs are more common to see with their spontaneity.

If I were to pick a favorite tho, at this point Hakos is just a safe bet on all accounts. Outgoing, energetic, and the perfect combination of cute, quirky, and cool. I LOVE seeing her interact with her senpais and even her crush, Roberu, so naturally, it's just good vibes all around.

On 10/29/2021 at 5:24 PM, LordCowCow said:

Would you rather be one foot taller or one foot shorter than you are now?

I totally missed this.

I'd be a foot taller for better reach.