Sign in to follow this  
Jolly Glot

[MTG Arena] What can i build from these?

technically speaking im not that new on the game but apparently not long enough to be consider a pro so i really need a ton of advice to a a decent player this i9s whya i started this.

MTGA has been really generous with me but then being not a good player means i can't really enjoy much of the cards i get beside in the 1 deck i used that not really decent but have some wins in which start to bored me (GW Shalai Enchantment Control sorta deck)

so im gonna post all my rare and mythic rare cards and may be you guys can help me with a suggestion to make a deck out of it

Spoiler

AyJGcwp.jpg

RWq9cAX.jpg

Sts0ZOd.jpg

wmU5uvF.jpg

zUlqJG6.jpg

BvDkkcj.jpg

MwOCKPT.jpg

FBMhatg.jpg

pCkVZF1.jpg

uBVJuEb.jpg

Edited by Jolly Glot

Well you're not building anything competitive with what you have unless you have a shitload of wildcards. Best advice is to figure out what play style you like and start building towards a strong Deck that suits your play style, so use all of your wildcards on that Deck.

You can't build a reliable deck from any of these cards, unless you want to play a highlander strategy. That's stupid, though. Listen to Aix, but play with their free decks to amass wild cards. There are plenty of good decks that can be purchased through a bunch of commons/uncommons. Find those decks after you find a strategy and see what stock lists are playing.