Mr. Hyde

My Hero Academia: Year One [OOC/PG-16/Started/Not Accepting/Co-hosted by Yui and Chaos Sonic]

Can I jump in?

Starman

Spoiler

"I can litterally make my own lucky star"

MawlpLa.jpg?1

Name: David Messier

Hero Name: Galileo

Appearance: 

Spoiler

MawlpLa.jpg

Height: 1.86m/6'1ft

Weight: 75Kg/165lb

Personality:

Spoiler

Smart, Easily distracted, Calm. These are the words that better descrive David's personality. He's always a bit moody and isn't easily entertained, but when you get to know him better, he's really friendly. There is only one thing that he hates: bullies; if he hears a threat, even a small one, said to him or one of his friends, he will try to stand his ground (almost always with a neutron star in his hand) as a deterrant. One thing he's always liked is astronomy; he could name to you every known star in the galaxy and every visible constellation. In his free time, he tries to keep himself updated with recent astronomical discoveries or he listens to music.

Biography: 

Spoiler

David's parent's emigrated from Greenwich when he was 13. He has always been an introvert boy and didn't have many friends back then, so leaving his homeland wasn't a big problem. His father worked in the University of Greenwich an his mother in the Greenwich Naval Museum and while she was quirkless, he had an Energy Containment quirk. He discovered his quirk at the age of 6 and his father helped him contain and control it (after some, "happy accidents").

His parents always told him to gain the upper hand with his brain, not with his abilities first, because there always could be a situation where his abilities won't work. They also always thought him to respect anyone and to not take advantage of who is weaker and that if someone needs help, it should be given to him.

After the moving, he studied Japanese and studied in a school near his home and then, at 14 years, he joined the UA.

Quirk:

Spoiler

Name: Starstruck            Type: Emitter

He has small scale astrokinesis, meaning he can form miniature (and not so miniature) stars and manipulate their energy. Basically, he's a small fusion reactor on legs, but without most of it's destructive power; but still, he can litterally throw small stars that he can generate at anyone or just fry anyone with a cosmic ray. Obviously, the bigger the star (or anything star-related) gets, the more energy it requires and the more he would get tired; this means that a big enough energy output would kill him.

Miscellaneous: 

Spoiler

Theme | Battle Theme

-his surname, Messier, comes from the Messier Catalogue, invented by the french Charles Messier.

-He listens to A LOT of metal and hard rock music.

-It could seem like he's not listening. He is, he's just doing other stuff to not get bored.

-Despite the fact that both his parents are british, he's both of french and italian descent.

-He can speak a near-perfect Japanese, but sometimes speaks in english because he's too focused on what he's doing and doesn't remember that he's not in Britain anymore.

Edited by ArgosPanoptes

14 hours ago, Mr. Hyde said:

Yes, but what is the purpose?  Why is it aesthetically like a kitsune, and her parents are both Fox people, regardless of the fact that you are the second generation of Quirk users?  Like I said prior, it's too early to have such a complex layer of Quirks on top of a portal quirk (which are rare in their own right in the modern day Hero Aca).  If you can rework the Quirk, and make it either she's a fox person or has a seperate quirk entirely, then I might consider accepting it.  Until then, it's not going to cut it. 

In that case, let's cut it right away, then.

8 hours ago, ArgosPanoptes said:

Can I jump in?

Starman

Reveal hidden contents

Not with that Quirk.  Bro, it's only the second generation of Quirk users.  I'm not letting someone throw around stars.  If you want, we can discuss a different one on discord, but as it stands I'm not letting AstroGenesis/Kinesis slide.

8 hours ago, Mr. Hyde said:

Not with that Quirk.  Bro, it's only the second generation of Quirk users.  I'm not letting someone throw around stars.  If you want, we can discuss a different one on discord, but as it stands I'm not letting AstroGenesis/Kinesis slide.

Ok, I'll send you my id. Yeah, looking back on it, I can see why you don't want it.

Since the other was a little bit too op, here's a new one.

The Light of a Thousand Suns

Spoiler

"Let there be Light"                 

WPFmfjU.png?1                 

Name: Lucas Sheffer                 

Hero Name: Lucifer                 

Appearance:                  

Spoiler

LBURuhW.png?1                                                

Height: 1.89m/6'2ft                         

Weight: 90Kg/198lb                         

Personality:                 

Spoiler

Lucas is tough and cocky. VERY cocky. He tends to make little to no friends and hardly laughs or cracks jokes in public. He has this habit of having always one of his headphones on with music, even when people are talking with him. He's not a nice guy on first impact and always other people tend to stay away from him. In reality, he is more or less friendly and enjoys the company of people with similar interests.

Contrary to what anyone might think, he doesn't like the ones who oppress and abuse other people and he always steps in to defend anyone who is in need, but always turning down any form of reward and getting away as soon as posible. Also, he always gets in fights to defend others or stand his ground and comes out (sometimes) unscratched thanks to his wit and ability in hand to hand combat.

Biography:                  

Spoiler

Lucas was born in Japan from his two Welsh parents that moved there in search of a job in electronic engeneering. They both had quirks related to energy (his father had an electricity-based quirk and his mother had an electromagnetic-based quirk) and they were a bit surprised when he discovered his light quirk, but they nevertheless helped him understand it and to not overuse it.

He always was a loner and never had many friends and his life hasn't been really interesting up until his 14th birthday. Yes, he has always been a smart kid and has never missed a concert of his favourite bands, but he never dreamed to become a hero; instead, he just wanted to be a musician. But then, his parents decided to send him to UA, a school he has always heard of (and never thought he could enter) and his aspirations changed drastically. 

Quirk:                 

Spoiler

Name: Prism    Type: Emitter

Lucas can emit colored (at his choice) light from everywhere on his body, but the intensity of the emission is proportional to the surface that emits it, meaning that while he can light himself up like a lightbulb, it wouldn't be so intense, but he can still fire a laser beam from his hands. 

This is enabled by special bioluminescent cells scattered around in his body, with which he can regulate the amount of light that he can emit. Also, those cells can charge up when hit by light sources and store energy, but not all light sources are as good as others in doing this (e.g: a streetlamp gives more energy than a flashlight but less than real sunlight).

He, however, isn't immune to this light, so he needs to protect his eyes in some way to avoid blinding himself.

Miscellaneous:                  

Spoiler

Theme | Battle Theme  

-His birthday is the 6th of June

-He always carries around a pair of mirror glasses in case he needs to use his powers and not blind himself.

-Despite being born in Japan, he can speak both in a perfect English and Welsh (and some times he even curses in those two languages).

-He has a million of band t-shirts and he wears a different one everyday.

Edited by ArgosPanoptes

Name: Artemis Francheska Ravenhart

Appearance: She's 5'9" and weighs 126lb. She has straight black hair that goes to her breasts, pale skin, and violet eyes. She has a small bust size and thin body. She wears a black leather coat over a black T-shirt that exposes her middriff, black blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. She also wears black fingerless gloves that has a violet pentagon.

Personality

Spoiler

She is typically a quiet girl, though she's more introvert than shy, as well as being a pessimist, or as she refers to it, a "realist". She will communicate, however, if she needs to, such as a team assignment or fight. Casually, she usually chills on her own or reads a book. She's not really emo, either, though it's easy to see her as one because of her black outfit and her very quiet demeanor. Her teamwork skills don't match to her normal ones.

Biography: 

Spoiler

Artemis's parents were American, but they moved to Japan before she was born. She grew up in the Japanese neighborhood and learned to speak both English and Japanese. Things did not seem to turn out so well after she was born. Her parents were often criticized and she was typically outcasted and bullied due to her American past, and she became quiet as a result of this behavior. When she got her quirk, she didn't see much potential in it. However, she was bored with her current time, and as such decided to enroll. She doesn't have a religion or much sense of Justice, but she finds being a hero something fun to do. She trained a good amount in combat as her shields are only defensive.

Quirk: Custom Shields

Spoiler

Her quirk allows her to create shields from various molecules in the air. These shields appear as translucent, violet glass. They can withstand at least a missle impact. When broken, it will shatter like glass and disappear, and the dustruction leaving her stunned for several seconds. These shields can vary in size and shape depending on how she wants it. It has the same durability, however larger shields often take longer to make. She can hold them open without breaking for an indefinite amount of time.

Miscellanious: She is very agile and can move around relatively easily.

FROM THE GRAVE!!!

Team Springlock - It seems you all have stumbled upon something in the forest.  How lucky!  A strange man in a costume, a familiar creature, and some rustling in the bushes.  Don't be afraid to contact me on discord with what you want your characters to say/do.

Team Demon Eye - Looks like Ms. Hitotsume has her hands full with some energetic ruffian.  However, one of you has the chance to land a big hit on the other thug!  Make the best out of the situation.

(Drew hasn't posted this round, so he's got a close eye on him right now.  If he doesn't post soon, I fear the worst D:)  

33 minutes ago, ChampionZero said:

Hey guys! Checking in since my other games are slow: are you guys still accepting?

We are not, sorry for the inconvenience. Sonic and I are already reminding Hyde to fix the title accordingly.