MaxInfinity

Perfect Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon

Light

************ (LV12)

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" * 3
Before this card attacks, you can target one or two monsters, attack them with 4500 ATK, and if you do, remove 4500 ATK from this card for the rest of the Battle Phase. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets a "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) you control: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

ATK/9000 ; DEF/2500

Edited by MaxInfinity

So if I’m reading this right, you can attack with 9000 ATK, target 1 monster and attack with only 4500, or attack 2 monsters at the same time with 4500. Is that right?

I'm not a Blue-Eyes player, but I'm trying to think of a good use for this outside of using it as a 9,000 Atk beatstick. For example, if your opponent has 2 monsters with 3,000 Atk you can either:

1. Activate the effect targeting both and deal 3,000 battle damage (1,500 each), or
  2. Not activate the effect at all and only battle one and deal 6,000 battle damage.

This makes not using the effect better in pretty much all cases. If you just want to get rid of your opponents during battle, then Blue-Eyes Twin Burst does a better job as it can't be destroyed by battle, and if you're willing to potentially lose some life, can banish anything it can't destroy instead. Even compared to some of the Blue-Eyes Ultimate retrains, it only really has the 9,000 Atk going for it. Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate can attack 3 time providing it is the only face-up card you control and you still have Blue-Eyes fusions in your Extra Deck, and Alternative Ultimate can destroy either 1 or 3 cards each turn you can keep it around depending on it's fusion material, while having protection from your opponents card effects. One of the better ways I can see it being used is to Fusion Summon Neo Ultimate while having Deep-Eyes in hand and attack over your opponents monsters hoping to get at least 1 monster destroyed, then send Perfect Ultimate to allow Neo to attack again. Now, if Neo Ultimate is destroyed, you can then Special Summon Deep-Eyes, burn your opponent for 1,800 damage minimum (You'd have at least Blue-Eyes, Neo Ultimate, and Perfect Ultimate in grave), then you target Perfect Ultimate to make Deep-Eyes' Atk 9,000.

For changes, I'd do something like this:

Spoiler

First fixing the card text (could be worded better, not sure how to phrase the first effect while keeping it in line with the original):

Level 12 / LIGHT

Dragon / Fusion / Effect

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

When this card declares an attack: You can target up to 2 monsters your opponent controls; if you do, this card loses 4500 ATK during this Battle Phase and can attack those targets. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets a "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) you control: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

9000 / 2500

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

For my "updated" version:

Level 12 / LIGHT

Dragon / Fusion / Effect

"Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes White Dragon"

Once per turn, when this card declares an attack, you can banish 1 "Blue-Eyes" monster from you Extra Deck: activate one of these effects:

• Increase this cards ATK by 4500 until the End Phase.
  • This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.

During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets a "Blue-Eyes" monster(s) you control: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

4500 / 2500

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

The changes for this one bring its Atk in line with the current Atk of the Blue-Eyes fusions at 4,500, and turning the single effect of reducing the Atk by 4500 in order to attack twice into 2 effects. 1 to raise the Atk to 9,000 and the other to allow it to attack twice. I also added a cost to it for balance reasons.